Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Bittersweet Return

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Bittersweet Return Empty A Bittersweet Return

Post by Chloe Harken 28th October 2014, 7:57 pm

Hey... its Chloe. Its been a long while since i was here, but I guess things happen. Welp, I guess I should start from the beginning. Originally I planned on taking a small break from the site to get my new working life together, I received a promotion at work and was required to work more hours. On September 20, 2014, I got into a car accident on my way home from work. The street was surprisingly empty late at night when I was hit by two drunk driving teenagers. My to be honest, my car was quite old and the airbags and hood werent as strong as they used to be. The two vehicles collided directly, causing me to break both my legs and suffer large bruises and scars on my lower body. The teenagers ran from their car and an old man who came a few minutes later was the one who called an ambulance. By the time I reached the hospital, I had lost alot of blood and was out like a light. I stayed for a few days in the hosiptal before eventually being cleared to stay with a close friend of mine, in my apartment. A couple days ago I started being able to walk with metal braces on my legs and using my computer again. So here I am now. As for damages go, I am currently in a diaper as the doctors are unsure whether or not I will ever be able to regain my bladder control. For the moment I am unable to... ya know... do it... but we are unsure how long that will last. Finally i will never be able to have kids, :( . What this means is A.) I am really depressed B.) I must stay inside most of the day C.) I wont be as talkative and on the site as much due to my current situation. Sorry for making you listen to my rambling. As sad as I may sound, I really am thrilled to be able to see you again, but like the title, I feel this is bittersweet return.

With Love,
    -Chloe <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Bittersweet Return XgUWmH8
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Bittersweet Return Empty Re: A Bittersweet Return

Post by Aayla 28th October 2014, 8:02 pm

Awwww Chlo even if is just chatting in the cb were glad to have you back, especially after such a horrific incident. It really is terrible to hear about everything bad that's happened but we're here to talk to whenever you need us okay? Especially because you are feeling so depressed I want you to talk to me whenever the urge strikes you.

*super hugs * get well soon

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Bittersweet Return Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 28th October 2014, 8:25 pm

I'll do my best to help you with your magic like I mentioned.   I'll work off what little I can pry from your past creations and the mood you gave for the magic,  but if you ever have anything you'd like to add or note about any ideas just send them to Arianna or SumDum and they can relay it to me for the best response time.

Lastly,  it can take up to a week so don't worry if it seems like I'm not being very quick about it x3  I put thought, time and effort into my creations to polish them.   Though I'm probably rather rusty right now,  I just felt like stopping by to help out with your magic.   Kinda just sort of happened when I heard about you even though I've been avoiding this place lately.  XD

Don't mind my sig though,  it kinda makes me cringe.

A Bittersweet Return NvVyM98

A Bittersweet Return CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Fallen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 28th October 2014, 8:59 pm

*Hugs tightly* I'm glad to just have you back, sis. Thank goodness you're alive ;~; We're all here for you Chloe.
    ~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Post by ~Kana~ 29th October 2014, 1:10 am

(This is Sakura Iris's alt- your bestie sister ;) )
    First of all welcome back! I know a lot of people including me have missed seeing you about and it is wonderful to have you back here with us. Hearing about your story is very upsetting and unfortunate on your part. If you need me (or anyone else for that matter because I am sure many will be willing to speak to you about it and help you) I have Skype now ^.^ (Karina.Akuma) and I would love to help you as I have been through depression as well. *super giant huggles* I hope you return to good health because it has been very boring without you and I dont want you to be upset.
    Love Sakura <3 ;-;

A Bittersweet Return Kana_by_ravenart5-d8jooa8

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0

[ 350 :: 750 ]

Kana's Playlist:

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 29th October 2014, 3:21 am

Thanks guys... Im just so glad we can meet again, I will try my hardest to never leave you again. Im not sure how soon i will be up to rp though

Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Frostfire
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Glacieyth; Ice Dragon King
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Iƈҽ Dɾαɠσɳ Sʅαყҽɾ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 29th October 2014, 7:53 am

Hey! I'm new round here but it's nice to meet you. I've experienced my share of car-related troubles (stupid friends -.-), but I just want ya to know my heart goes out to you. It takes a lot of strength and a hell of a lot of heart to come back from that. And to be here on an RP site? I don't even know you and I'm glad you're back!

I wish you the best Chloe. Get better soon and hopefully we can RP some time! :D

Post by Guest 29th October 2014, 9:44 am

It's good to have you back Chloe, although I'm really sorry about everything that you went through :(

Remember that we as a community always here if you need us no matter what. That goes for every member here.

Hope to speak with you in the CB again soon though, and perhaps even RP with you in the not too distant future =]
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 29th October 2014, 3:10 pm

Thanks guys, I will be sure to try and rp with all of you

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Experience : 1100

Post by Mary Mahoney 30th October 2014, 7:18 pm

I will be praying for you. Just darn...

A Bittersweet Return 2h6tu1v
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 30th October 2014, 7:23 pm

Thanks mary, as for a little update on my condition, its been getting better and I find myself going out in public more often in a wheelchair. I have been able to make it about three feet on my braces before my body tells me its time to stop. I still am in diapers and the long term affects are still there but I am finding myself adjusting to talking to people again thanks to you guys. So thank you from the absolute bottom of my heart for making this period of change easier for me.

Kusanagi
    Kusanagi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 37.5

Post by Kusanagi 30th October 2014, 7:48 pm

never realized you left. Sorry for what happened to you though. ;_;

I'd ask questions but I don't have much of a right to so I'll shut up. Feel free to bug me if you ever need your friendly neighborhood weirdo to act stupid or something within the range of my abilities.

edit: Me is Hiro.

E's Dialogue
    E's Thoughts

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:04 am