Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia)

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) Empty The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia)

Post by Kihia 27th October 2014, 7:37 pm

Job Info:

Kihia was sitting in the pilots seat of the Ikarones, wait a minute, he had just landed on the edge of the famous and dreaded Lycan woods, home of countless of Lycans of various stature. Kihia slowly got up and walked over to the back of the ship, he had taken a very important mission alongside Master Zuo, a ten year job, a job that has been around for ten years and no one has been able to complete it. Along with the job confirmation Kihia had learned they would be joining one of the Ten Wizard Saints on this mission. “Icer Lower the boarding ramp… as soon as I disembark from the ship… lift off and stay on standby for support…” Kihia waited for a moment when he heard, “Yes Sir Kihia…” Kihia then watched as the boarding ramp lowered down and started walking down it.

Kihia stepped onto the grey dark ground that surrounded the edge of the Lycan forest and walked a bit away from the Ikarones as Icer lifted the boarding ramp again and the started to take off. Kihia took a look around at the surrounding area, one direction eventually lead to the green plains of Fiore, holding untold amount of dangers and threats. Kihia then turned around to face the Lycan woods, a thick forest of old and aged trees that were planted from an age long forgotten. Kihia then looked to his right and saw off in the distance a small hut secluded and hidden, that place was the house of the client, as well as the arranged meeting point of the three mages. Kihia sighed and slowly started to walk towards the cabin, making sure to be careful where to step and keep a close eye as to his own surroundings, it was mid-day, but Kihia was going to make sure he wasn’t going to be caught off guard by anything from the forest. He then arrived at the cabin and waited for a moment, “I wonder where Master Zuo is… as well as the Wizard Saint that is said we are supposed to be accompanying on this mission….”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) Kihisi10
    The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) Empty Re: The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia)

Post by Zuo Cii 30th October 2014, 4:56 am

Well at that particular moment Zuo was juggling. Literally and figuratively the man was juggling communication lacrima as he sorted through some cake kerfuffle in Hargeon. The geezer considered sighing, all powerful earth magic and he was spending his time unraveling pastry based scandals, but as it was already hard enough to keep up the multitude of conversations at the same time he decided against it. Surely this wasn't the best usage of his powers as a guardian of the earth, surely at this moment in history there was SOMETHING of import that he could be doing. He honestly couldn't believe he was missing a job with Kihia to deal with cak- and as soon as the thought crossed his head he dropped all the lacrima which shattered unceremoniously on the ground and he sunk into the ground with a grin on his face. Zuo was quick to forget things but for him this was a new level of mixed priorities the more he thought about it the more he was absolutely certain he was somehow getting older still.

But that was behind him.

Now his magic carried him through the earth traveling at incredible speed to his distant destination. Rocks are commonly associated with slowness for good reason but Zuo was the exception to the rule as with this power he traveled what would have taken days for an airship in only a minute. Perks of the profession. Feeling the presence of mighty trees, mightier beasts and an even mightier mage above him Zuo knew he had reached his destination. Above ground loose dirt and stones began to roll on the ground circling a single point as a small mound of the dirt began to rise up. But it was not a small mound for long as it rapidly grew to the size of a man and took one's shape. The shape of Zuo to be exact. Then just like that Zuo was standing there to the left of Kihia looking into the forest. He glanced over at him "I hope I'm not late. I got here as quickly as possible." Which was no understatement.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) Empty Re: The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st November 2014, 12:23 pm

In the distance the sound of what sounded like battle could suddenly be heard. Should these sounds be followed the two would see a man dressed in white battling against a winged, armored woman. The woman was armed with a spear whilst the man was armed with two swords. The battle didn't seem serious, but it was high speed and hard to follow with the naked eye. The man was Zack Rose, Speed Demon of Blue Pegasus, wizard saint and former member of Lamia Scale before it was destroyed. The man had arrived early, he often did, because he always headed to every location as fast as possible. He had arrived early and got bored of waiting so he'd headed off with his partner Devon to train. He didn't believe in wasting time and he got bored easily, particularly when he was having to wait. He didn't like waiting.

However, he was now in such a state of battle enjoyment that he'd need someone to call out to him or for the training session to finish before he was going anywhere. In fact, he'd pretty much forgotten the reason he was meant to be there. Not because of the battle, but because, well, he had a really terrible memory. In his words 'If you don't make an impression you'll soon be forgotten.' In truth even if you did make an impression he'd probably forget you eventually unless you jogged his memory. It was strange. He had no reason to have a bad memory. He'd been assessed by medical people and there was nothing wrong with his mind. He was physically and mentally sound and as for magic well...he was a wizard saint and that said it all really.

Devon on the other hand, his partner, had an excellent memory, but she, being a demon fairy of malkariss, tended to get lost in the thrill of battle, even if it was just training. As such both of them didn't have much chance of just stopping. Besides, she was determined to beat Zack this time, even if it was just for practise. She'd never done it yet, but one day.

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 1st November 2014, 2:19 pm

Kihia stood there for a moment, waiting for someone to arrive, he didn’t hear anything for a moment, even from inside the house where their client was said to live. He sighed and looked around some more, he then saw the rocks and ground to the left of him stiring and then bulged outward forming a small mound, Is that Master Zuo…? Then suddenly the mound expanded and took the form of the elderly Guild Master of Lamia Scale. He heard what Zuo said and shook his head, “No Master Zuo, you are not late…” Kihia looked around, “In fact… I haven’t seen the thr-“ Kihia stopped when he heard sounds of a fight of some kind not too far off.

Kihia walked forward and looked around trying to get an idea of where the fighting was taking place, from the rate of the clashes, it seemed to be two people fighting at an extremely high speed. He closed his eyes and tried his best to focus on the location with his hearing… Where is this fight taking place… I wasn’t able to see anything…. But the sounds are still reaching my ears… Kihia turned his head for a few moments trying to get a fix, he then finally got a fix and opened his eyes. He saw a man clothed in white, fighting against a winged woman, What is going on…. Kihia stood there for a moment trying to watch what was going on, however they were moving too fast for him to keep an eye on.

After a moment Kihia walked forward a bit and called out, “Hey there!.... Are you the Wizard Saint that we are Accompanying on this Mission?” Kihia waited for a moment for them to respond, then after a moment he heard a door open, Kihia quickly turned around to see a man nearly as big as Naraca standing in the doorway, he had an odd look about him as he stared at Zuo and Kihia, “Are you the mages that I requested for this matter?” The man had spoken in a deep gruff voice, almost growling, Kihia stood there staring at the man, leaving Master Zuo to respond if he wished.

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 4th November 2014, 8:17 pm

Zuo greeted Kihia "Good good I hate to be late." He followed Kihia's gaze to the two engaged in combat "Well that looks fun." The old geezer ignored the suspected client and walked over to the dueling two. His steps carried him precariously close to the fight he even leaned forward as if asking to get his head chopped off "Excuse me I see you two are having a grand old time here. I was just wanting to know if I may join you? You see I may be participating in dangerous activity within the next few hours and I fear I am terribly rusty. I haven't fought anything even close to my level of combat ability in quite some time." Watching a spear thrust pass dangerously close to his face Zuo added "And you two seem to be sufficient for such a practice exercise." It was almost entirely true but as with everything Zuo said it had to be taken with a little doubt, not that he was a liar but he did have an interesting sense of humor.

However a better word then interesting would be incredibly dangerous.

The movements of Zack and Devon were incredible and fast the old rock was equally worried that the two would ignore his request just as much as he was worried they would accept it. He knew he needed the practice but he knew that they would likely 'knock him on his ass' right in front of Kihia in the blink of an eye. A rather lose lose situation but Zuo knew what was needed. A lesson in humility was a fair price for success and staying alive. The old nutter stroked his beard as another blow almost shaved it off "Yes I would most appreciate it if you would help me in my predicament. I do believe my story is one too fascinating too be ended by a sloppy mistake during a fist fight with a werewolf. Then again that is a bit extreme water was always destined to be my end and I am quite certain no lycan wields water magic. A water werewolf, now that starts like the start of a bad joke." Bad joke or veiled prophecy?

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 5th November 2014, 2:11 am

"Well i've fought fire werewolfs." Zack said dropping a sword and with one hand catching the shaft of Devon's spear and throwing her into a tree. The momentary distraction that Zuo and Kihia had given was enough for him to get the opening and deal with this. "And squids in a mountain that turned out to be a dragon." The demon fairy emerged from the rubble with a grumble. Zack grinned at her and winked. "You almost had me there." In truth he hadn't been going all out. He hadn't used any of his buffs or anything. He extended a hand and the sword he had dropped zoomed back to his hand. "I'm always up for a fight. Its been a while since I fought an earth mage and your magic looks...unique." He didn't reveal how he knew this. There was no real reason for him to do so at this point. He lifted up his eye patch revealing a green orb and the swords seemed to shrink down and float into it dissapearing before he lowered the patch again. "The name's Zack Rose, Wizard Saint and Speed Demon of Blue Pegasus." He looked over at the client.

"We will be right there buddy. Just need to help my friend here warm up and see what he is capable of. Kinda hard to fight alongside people if you don't know how they fight." he said with a grin then looked over at Kihia and spoke. "You fancy warming up with Devon once you've got the mission details ice make guy?" Once more he seemed to know what magic he possessed without seeing it. How Zack did this was simple. He had an eyepatch and said eyepatch allowed him, with a small amount of focus, to see the aura of someone's magic. Quite often it was hard to identify, but in this case Kihia's aura was one of ice and crystal constantly shifting and forming into shapes. A definite sign of an ice make mage. Judging by the levels of power between the two auras he was primarily ice make with some knowledge in crystal make. Zuo on the other hand had a strange aura. It appeared to be flowing from the ground into him and seemed almost to form an almost solid aura that mimiced his own structure but stronger. Very interesting and very unique. Devon stabbed her spear into the ground and assumed a fighting stance. It was possible both Zack and Devon had an edge over these two as they had free flight without using any magic. Still, a good fist fight was a good way to get to know people and to warm up.

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

The Werewolf!(Job: Speed Demon Zack, Zuo Cii, and Kihia) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 5th November 2014, 5:34 pm

Kihia’s raised an eyebrow about how things had turned out, he quietly shook his head and thought to himself, Hopefully they won’t overdo it… considering we still have a mission to do… However Kihia then realized that he too had been pulled into this training session for some reason… Kihia sighed and turned to the client, “I am Kihia Avoa, A Member of Lamia Scale, I am here with my Guild Master, Zuo Cii, as well as one of the Ten Wizard Saints, May I inquire as to the current situation?” Kihia waited for a moment, doing his best to make up for the lack of formality in front of the client. The Client stood there for a moment looking sternly at Kihia, “No Need for formalities Kihia, I am Joran, I am one of the many people with the Blood of the Lycan that reside in these woods. I requested aid for an important matter… A group of Cultists have taken up a base here in the woods, and begun enslaving and controlling my brethren… I alone managed to escape the torment… they had created a spell that artificially creates a moon in the sky that forces us to transform…” Joran closed his eyes trying to maintain his pride, “I have learned that they intend to unleash my Brethren on Fiore itself, I lack any means to aid you, for if I am outside while that spell is active… I too will lose control… I request that you bring me the head of the Alpha and the Cultist leader… nothing else will suffice…”

Kihia frowned at the mans request, he didn’t enjoy the thought of having to kill anyone, he quietly looked towards Zuo unsure what to say. He then remembered what he had been pulled into and slowly walked away from the Client… “I am sorry… but it seems I have been pulled into a warm up session…” Kihia walked forward into an open area and looked at his training partner, he didn’t say much but just stood there in a relaxed stance, ready to use his physical talents to try and be able to move his fastest. I train regularly… this is a slight waste of time for me I feel…

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 11th November 2014, 5:52 am

Zuo nodded at Zack's acceptance "Alright then Mr. Rose. I'm Zuo Cii, Guild Master of Lamia Scale. Sadly my titles end there. Official ones anyway." The old geezer immediately took a low stance turning his lower so the sides of his feet faced Zack, he was clearly putting his weight on his right leg which was set behind him slightly bent while his left leg was extended in front of him creating a stance both low to the ground and permitting for easy pivoting of the feet. He curled his hands into fists and held his arms close to his body resembling some kind of boxing stance. "Now you must forgive me, I've forgotten more about fighting then you will ever learn. This unfortunate fact has given me quite the nack for cheap shots." As he said it Zuo twisted his foot in the dirt willing the ground under Zack's feet to rebel and attempt to ensnare his feet.

Despite his attempt to attack instantly Zuo's age showed for just a moment as there was a slight delay between his first movement and his second attack. The second being a full force punch where he pushed off his back foot, pivoted on his left, twisted his full body at Zack as his right arm came catapulting forward in an attempt to strike Zack in the chest. All of those little movements created the effect of a lunging punch where Zuo literally threw his entire body into the blow. The motion felt good to Zuo as he hadn't throw a real punch into a real fight for a long time but by the same token he was concerned that his lack of real combat practice had impacted the quality of the blow. Regardless he felt his phenomenal physical strength would still be sufficient for a solid blow despite all the years on the geezer. The adjustment of his stance would then permit him to either make a similar lunge to attack again or slip back and go on the defensive depending on the success of the attack. "Well boy let's see what we both got then!"

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 12th November 2014, 3:27 am

The punch the man launched was thoroughly impressive. However, what impressed Zack more was that the ground itself seemed to shift at his slight movement and ensnare Zack's feet. He hadn't even noticed any magic power being used. It was an incredible feat of magical talent likely gained from years of training. Zack bent slightly to the side and struck out at the oncoming old man with a strike to the arm. Zuo's power was impressive to say the least, but Zack was not one to be easily beaten in terms of speed. His aim was to divert the blow away from him narrowly causing the man to go past Zack. It was almost successful, but the blow grazed his side ever so slightly and that was when he realised how strong his opponent really was. If he'd been hit by that it would of knocked the wind out of him and he was a slayer with enhanced endurance. He grinned slightly at the thought. Knocking the wind out of someone who ate wind. That gave a whole new meaning to hitting someone in the lunchbox. He used the brief opening to use raw strength to break free of the ground's grip and leapt backwards giving himself some distance. This would be a tough fist fight of that he was certain. He didn't want to resort to using magic or even his flight to acheive victory. He wanted to win through fighting alone.

He lunged forward kicking off the ground going as if to launch a straight punch at his opponent. However, Zack was a master when it came to momentum and he threw himself into a roll which he turned into a handstand aiming for a double footed kick straight at the man's jaw. It was a technique he had been favouring recently as so few expected it.
    ------------------------------
    "You don't have to warm up if you don't feel the need." Devon commented dryly. She could tell he wasn't too into the thought of training. "Its just a useful way to get your body ready before you start the real fighting...or maybe you don't think i'm a worthy enough opponent for you?" Zack's other comment seemed to have been ignored in both Devon and Kihia's thought process. This training wasn't just to warm up or for practise. No this was a way of getting to know how the others fought and thought so that they could work better as a unit. She flew forward. Her wings, in her mind, were not something she should not be using. They were part of her and this was a physical fight so she would use every inch of her physicality even if it gave her an unfair edge. She was not one to give her opponents a chance. She went all out. Of course, she wouldn't use her spear or magic, but she would use her body. She flew at him and as she got close suddenly flipped over and went for a powerful axe kick to the shoulder.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 13th November 2014, 9:26 pm

Kihia simply sighed, at Devons comment and simply stared at her, “If I wasn’t ready at any one moment… I can’t protect those I need to…” Kihia watched as the woman flew towards him and closely tried to watch and predict what she was going to attempt to do. He watched as she suddenly executed a flip as she reached him extending out her leg in an attempt to deliver an axe kick, Kihia simply side stepped to the left and watched as she missed him completely. As this was being done, he spun around and reared back his right leg to prepare an attempt to kick at Devon’s Thigh to try and knock her away from himself. If he managed to hit her, he would do so with only a portion of his strength not to hurt her before the mission started, if it failed he would quickly recover his stance and jump back.

Regardless of the result however He would end up back into a defensive stance and wait for her next attack, “I am sorry… I see you as a worthy opponent… however I feel the need to conserve each of our abilities for the tasks at hand…” He stood there and let those words hang in the air, he understood the importance of training, however he felt there was an appropriate time and place for it, and before a mission that no one has managed to complete in 10 years… certainly fell into the category of not being the best time or place. Kihia stood there and listened to the fighting of Zuo and the Wizard Saint, unsure of how that would be going himself, but he trusted their judgement, and if they say to train… what gave him the right to argue? He wondered for a moment, thinking of the mission at hand as well as focusing on his training partner, I wonder… what secrets that Joran isn’t telling us… what other abilities does his people have that would cause problems for an entire decade… I guess… once we venture in we shall find out for our selves…

Themes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:42 pm