Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Greetings and Salutaions, Moartea here

Leon Grace
    Leon Grace

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Terra
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Greetings and Salutaions, Moartea here Empty Greetings and Salutaions, Moartea here

Post by Leon Grace 11th October 2014, 1:50 am

Well this should be a fun site for me to participate in, I hope that all of you here can tolerate me and my stubborn nature. I do hope to make plenty of allies and friends while I make my wages here.
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Greetings and Salutaions, Moartea here Empty Re: Greetings and Salutaions, Moartea here

Post by Zoe Schiffer 11th October 2014, 3:08 am

Hello! Welcome to FTRP and trust me, you're gonna have a lot of fun here! I'm Zoe, nice to meet you x
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Greetings and Salutaions, Moartea here Empty Re: Greetings and Salutaions, Moartea here

Post by Cirven 11th October 2014, 4:56 am

Welcome to the site Moartea. If you need any help you can PM a mod/admin or just jump into the Chat Box for help. We are some pretty helpful types here. Hope to see you RPing soon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings and Salutaions, Moartea here LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 11th October 2014, 7:20 am

He said stubborn.

I like him already.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leon Grace
    Leon Grace

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Terra
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Leon Grace 11th October 2014, 10:00 pm

Haha, well it seems I made a new friend already, welp I am almost done with a few things, when I get a chance I would like to RP with a few of you. So long as you can handle this hot hunk of a Face Claim i am, haha I kid, but in all seriousness, i hope I enjoy this place, you all have welcomed me quite well here.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 11th October 2014, 10:14 pm

CAn't wait to start some RP's with you :D I think that hot hunk of a face would rp well with Manayus' hot hunk of a face. Together, they are irresistible!

Greetings and Salutaions, Moartea here Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:45 pm