Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

So i guess this is goodbye.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

So i guess this is goodbye. Empty So i guess this is goodbye.

Post by Indiana Jones 27th September 2014, 7:00 am

So this is goodbye to all of you. I'm sad to do this, but as i lack time for the site and have already been losing motivation to rp, i have decided to leave. This decision has been affected by a few things, though mostly the time problem. I won't go into any details here about the time issue. 

But what i did want to say, was thank you to all of you. You have all been amazing during my time on the site, some more than others. I have had misunderstandings with a few of you and i'm sorry about that. Overall, you have all been some of the most fun people i have ever met and i'm really happy that i have met all of you. I hope all of you do well on this site and that it keeps on growing. Also, thank you for putting up with my want to ship all of you. xD

I may return one day, when all of the time problem has been cleared and what not, though it's a small chance. And again, thank you all for the amazing time here on this site. 

Goodbye everyone. 

Indar.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So i guess this is goodbye. 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

VIP- Demon Slayer- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Theory
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Palm
    Second Skill: Gale Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

So i guess this is goodbye. Empty Re: So i guess this is goodbye.

Post by Shen Hakuhei 27th September 2014, 7:06 am

Bye Indy, see you around ^^

Hope you come back :c

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So i guess this is goodbye. Shen4_by_gramcrackers-db7e971
    / Character /

Battle Theme
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 27th September 2014, 7:11 am

More people leaving!?

Sucks to see you go bro but things happen for a reason I guess. Hopefully you are able to come back and aren't gone forever. Take care and hopefully things get easier for you.

So i guess this is goodbye. LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Lyon De Ville
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ultimate Écriture
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 27th September 2014, 7:26 am

Bro, I seriously hope this is not the last time I see you here. You know how much I love RPing with you, with each and every of your characters, be it Akemi, Indar or Elijah. You know what of a good friend you are to me IRL. And of course, you know how sad this thread makes me ;-;

I'll miss yew here dude. Now who's gonna ship Elizabeth with people? ;-; Huh? And who's gonna be Janna's BF. ;-; But anyways, I hope you come back to us one day, Indaface. I seriously hope you do.

LONG LIVE THE GOAT GOD!

So i guess this is goodbye. EOCxXX4
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 27th September 2014, 7:27 am

You better come back, baka. We need the God of shipping here. Seriously, I hope everything gets better for you.

So i guess this is goodbye. QoRmBvD
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 27th September 2014, 8:15 am

...I don't even know what to say, honestly. You know how special you are to me more than anyone and you leaving is just too saddening. I'll just hope you'll come back. I'll miss the jokes and the ships you used to make and simply, everything. I'll miss you here, Rabbit. ;_;

So i guess this is goodbye. JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Lineage : Commander's aura
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 27th September 2014, 9:00 am

Inny-chan! You baka! Who am I supposed to cuddle now? Who's gonna ship people when you're gone?

Anyway, it's just really upsetting to know that you're leaving. We've been friends for a long time, and I've always hoped this wouldn't happen. However, I understand your reasons for leaving. But please, come back someday, okay? Or at least try and pop in now and then, say hi, ship people or something. Site won't be the same with Shukka no Kami Inny (God Of Shipping) missing!

Take care, and I wish you all the best. I hope your problems are fixed soon, and that you'll come back one day. See ya soon, Inny-chan! (Pst, come back and I'll give you catnip. And cookies. And Hika.)

So i guess this is goodbye. Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 27th September 2014, 9:41 am

I know we may not have been best of friends, but I really do wish for the best from you.~

So i guess this is goodbye. P5l7Dxp
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 27th September 2014, 1:40 pm

;-; I dont want you to leave. So many people are leaving right now and its very sad.
    I will miss you! I really really do hope you come back one day. Have fun in life if not~ It was lovely to know you.

So i guess this is goodbye. QiRNXYQ
    So i guess this is goodbye. CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 27th September 2014, 2:12 pm

*Sniff sniff* Bye Cabbage. I hope things get better for you and please drop by sometime if you possibly can. Im gonna miss you Cabbage.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 27th September 2014, 2:50 pm

Indar, if yuo leave me like this... Who will eat me for MP? Who's Pillar will I overthrow? AND WHAT DO I DO WITHOUT YOU?

CAUSE IIIIIIIIIIIEEEEIIIIIIIIEEIIIII, WIIIILLLLLLL AAAAALLLLWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUOOOOO.

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 27th September 2014, 3:34 pm

*Holds back tears behind what looks like an emotionless face

Adios me amigo, cheers to the hope that we may meet again on this site or perhaps another.

So i guess this is goodbye. Team10
    So i guess this is goodbye. Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 27th September 2014, 3:40 pm

I really am speechless. Well, no, I'm not. I can try to understand the position you're right now, and I hope all of your worries fade away. But always put reality before us, and when you have enough time, you're always welcome to rejoin us! I wish you well Indar, even if we only knew each other for a relatively short time!

... Oh, and one last thing ...

So i guess this is goodbye. Title914012240

Katarina
    Katarina

Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Rune Knights

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 27th September 2014, 4:21 pm

Nuuuuuuu Indar-san! You can`t leave! Who else am I supposed to bother & throw things at in the cbox for approval, and attempt to annoy and attempt to marry to Hikari? >.<

We seriously will all miss you though, and thanks so much for everything that you`ve done >.< for all of us, you`ve contributed so much to this site and been really helpful when I was new & figuring things out. Thank you.

- Allison

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 27th September 2014, 5:49 pm

Baaai indakitty. I'll reeeeeeeeeeally miss you. Feel free to skype me whenever you want to talk. Come back soon T^T

So i guess this is goodbye. 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    So i guess this is goodbye. Coolt137
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 27th September 2014, 10:27 pm

Indar good luck my friend

So i guess this is goodbye. 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

So i guess this is goodbye. Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg

Post by Guest 28th September 2014, 7:33 pm

I wish you nothing but the best, Inda. Please, take care and that you do your best.
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 10th October 2014, 1:56 pm

So yeah, my leave wasn't thought out well and i have understood that i can't stay away from this place. It's literally impossible for me at this point. I got nothing else to say that, i will return soonish, still have a few time problems. But yeah, i'm back.

So i guess this is goodbye. 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 10th October 2014, 9:18 pm

*brings a knife and slices Mikky's throat* That's for leaving. >w>
    But. WELCOME BACK. :D

So i guess this is goodbye. JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 11th October 2014, 4:50 am

Welcome back bro. Good to see you back.

So i guess this is goodbye. LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 11th October 2014, 7:20 am

Indiana Jones wrote:So yeah, my leave wasn't thought out well and i have understood that i can't stay away from this place. It's literally impossible for me at this point. I got nothing else to say that, i will return soonish, still have a few time problems. But yeah, i'm back.

Damn...

I MEAN./

WELCOME, OMG I MISSED YOU,

*Hides all the metal*

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 11th October 2014, 7:57 am

BUM! I am glad your back, its good to see you here, I have always respected you bro

Last edited by MarikAnderson on 26th October 2014, 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total

So i guess this is goodbye. Team210

So i guess this is goodbye. Signat11

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Lineage : Commander's aura
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 11th October 2014, 7:59 pm

Inny-chaaaaaaan~! I'm so glad you're coming back! I hope you're problems are all fixed soon!

So i guess this is goodbye. Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 11th October 2014, 8:06 pm

it's good to have you back brother ^.^

So i guess this is goodbye. 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

So i guess this is goodbye. Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 12:22 pm