Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join)

Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join)

Post by Shakil 1st October 2014, 6:24 am

Allen was dragged alongside Kihia moments after he had attached his lips onto Viola's. "But Nii-san.. is that how you'd react if I kiss you?" He childishly asked as he tugged on Kihia's shirt. But after he stopped tugging at Kihia, he looked over at Viola and frowned. Moments after he displayed such a expression, it was followed by a worried sigh. "Wait, really? I see others kiss each other all the time, do they have some kind of permit to do that?" He flailed a little, and a bit childishly. He then swiftly turned over to Kihia, "Nii-san, if those other guys and girls have some kind of permit to kiss others, I want it too!" He was serious too.

That is when he sat on the ground, crossed his arms and legs, and inflated his cheeks with air as he began to pout with a frown. He then turned his head toward the question Kihia asked lastly, "A place? I usually sleep in alleys. I mean, that's if you consider that a place. Other then that, I have no home." He shrugged as if it were not a big deal. If he could snuggle up to a dragon without fear when he was just a boy, he could sleep in alleys. It wasn't comfortable though, but it was enough to get through the night. It's not like he had any money, so you couldn't expect him to have anywhere to stay.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join)

Post by Viola-chan 1st October 2014, 10:56 am

Still knelt over, on the ground, with her hands and knees kneaded against the earth, an anime cloud of depression raining over comically. That was... That was... My first kiss...! she thought to herself. She recalled her and Indar dating eventually, after lastly confessing their feelings for one another only for him to go insane on a certain group job. He had wounded Viola badly, driving a fork of metal through her stomach with his arm. It was only after did he lastly return back to normal, vanishing to never be seen again. Viola had grown into depression, wondering where he had went after she got out of the hospital. That was around the time... I left Nox Animus... she remarked, a frown creasing onto her face now as she knelt up onto the rest on her knees.

"U-Uh, yeah..." Viola replied, still a bit stunned by the sudden gesture and how it had abruptly reminded her of the man who had pierced a hole through her chest and then disappeared. Of course, she knew where he was now, and knew that there was no way to pull him out from the darkness. When she thought about how others regretted meeting him, Viola never faltered with her thoughts. She was glad that she had met him. Shaking her head, she pushed away the past memories to clasp onto the hand of Kih and erect onto her feet. "Thank you." she said, smiling meagrely.

Viola would glance from Allen to Kih, listening as he asked if any of the two had anywhere to stay tonight and if it was anywhere nearby. She would mentally laugh to herself, knowing Karakuri was very very far away from here. Ya know, maybe I'll go sleep in a tree... Although, Mel-chan is probably wondering where I am... she thought, overhearing that Allen usually slept in an alley. A hint of guilt hit her, all her life, when she was younger for at least three or five years, she slept outside in the woods or in an alley way as-well. "Ah! Actually! I think theres a ramen shop nearby here. I have money with me, so I'd be willing to buy you two a meal..." her stomach let out a growl, a nervous laughter looming from her mouth as she brought her hands to her stomach just to rest them there, "...And, I'm actually quite hungry too..." Viola remarked, beads of sweat developing around the sides of her face as she closed her eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 2nd October 2014, 7:45 pm

Kihia sighed at Allens thought about kissing, he then shook his head and said, “There is no permit… however… when a Man and woman kiss each other, that means they typically are in a romantic relationship in some way… not complete strangers…” Kihia sighed and waited for Allens response, however when he heard Allen’s remark how he often slept in alleyways, he frowned, Perhaps if he comes with me to Hargeon I can rent him a room in one of the hotels… Then he heard Viola’s suggestion, he quietly nodded towards her and said, “That sounds like a good idea… and I will pay for train tickets afterword to where ever you all may need to go…” Kihia then walked a little bit towards the direction where he saw some shops, “If we are hungry we best go looking for that ramen shop…”

(OOC sorry if it is a little short, I need to work on something important)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) - Page 2 Kihisi10
    A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) - Page 2 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:22 am