Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join)

Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) Empty A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join)

Post by Shakil 15th September 2014, 2:24 pm

Clover. The city home to the guild known as Blue Pegasus. Neighboring Magnolia and seemed to be quite peaceful. Allen liked it here, not very many people, even in the most popular spots of the town. He wasn't eating from the dumpsters, or stealing. He was most recently fed by Kihia, his so called 'Nii-san' and his acquaintance Yuna, who seemed to be a fairy in some shape or another.

Because of the shortage of people, Allen felt comfortable enough to sit on a bench in front of the sea. It was quite the significant sight, he never stopped and looked at the ocean this way before. Maybe he should do so more often. But it was a early afternoon, and you'd think at least a crowd of people would pass by. But no. It was silent, all he heard was little chit chat, birds calling and the waves of the sea. It was weird. Even for such a peaceful town. It was almost suspicious. But it's not like he had gotten a vibe so bad he'd sprint for his life, it was enough for him to realize it.

He yawned, "Ya'know, this place ain't too bad. But I'll go back to that Magnolia Town place when I want to see Nii-san or Yuna again." He drifted into a power nap, but you couldn't really call it a power nap. He had an eye open, keeping his guard. But he was mostly focusing on sleeping.
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) Empty Re: A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join)

Post by Dr.Stein 15th September 2014, 3:00 pm

Stein was walking through Clover Town with Spike burrowing underground people were avoiding him due to how creepy they thought he seemed what with him muttering some science mumbo jumbo to himself. "If I mix the DNA sequences of a wolf and tiger it should be able to be treated as an alpha of my test subjects allowing for absolute control over the battlefield. While he was talking to himself he noticed someone that snapped him out of his mad scientist moment. Pulling out a photo he kept in his notebook he started to compare it to the person laying on a bench. "I-It can't be... Allen. I've found you." He said as he slowly walked towards him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) Empty Re: A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join)

Post by Shakil 15th September 2014, 4:10 pm

By this point, Allen was really napping. No eyes open. But this slumber was soon disturbed by the voice so  familiar it caused him to perk his ears before realizing what it was. Who it was. Allen slowly looked over towards the man who knew his name. Stein. Allen screeched before falling over, scared for his life. "Ngh!" He shouted out at the impact of falling onto the brick road. He then stared at him in Awe as he walked closer to him, his trembling arms just barely pushed Allen back with every step Stein took. "Why are you here?! Get away from me!" His fear turned into anger and aggression. His still trembling body got up and ran at Stein, Only inches away from impact to his face, his fist stopped. Trembling more then it should have, "What?" He tried punching him again, and again. But in the end he never could, his fist just... stopped.

That is when his aggression turned back into fear. He stumbled back a few steps before almost tripping. It was only luck he was able to stand up, his trembling legs couldn't hold up. He was almost in tears, as much as he hated him.. he couldn't hurt him. Against his will? He doesn't know. That is when his voice trembled, quivering with fear as he clenched his fist and kept his distance. He didn't.. no, couldn't run. His legs wouldn't move, "What do you want? I'm not going back to that sick lab of yours! Never!"[/i]

Last edited by Allen. on 24th September 2014, 7:57 am; edited 4 times in total

Post by Guest 15th September 2014, 4:47 pm

Nikolai was taking a slow stroll through Clover, when he saw two men. One seemed to be in a moment of trouble, and the other dealing in the damage. Then the thought entered Nikolai's mind. "Can I help this man? Should I help this man?". Nikolai was never one for helping others, but for some reason, he felt endowed to offer aid to the man, who seemed to be in quite the predicament. However, he felt a sweet taste in his mouth. "I could beat up this man myself if I wanted to," was the thought that reverberated in Nikolai's mindset at the same time. If the man went to help, that would be contradicting his overall personality: "Never offer help, never. They would not have offered atonement, so what is the point?" Nikolai was at a trifling matter indeed, as he stood there, watching the struggle unfold before his eyes.

After a fit and start, Nikolai came to a decision and acted on it. He was going to aid the prostrate man escape from the clutches of the instigator. He had no fear of being hurt. If he was attacked, he could defend himself, along with the prostrate man. He was trained in hand-to-hand combat at a very young age, and even trounced his mentor in a battle. However, he did not know what the aggressor was. How skilled was he? Can he fight? What magic does he run? Nikolai felt the questions career throughout his encephalon(That is, the brain.) Nikolai took to a slow but firm stance, and began closing distance between himself, the instigator, and the prostrate man.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 15th September 2014, 5:25 pm

Okay, this was not what she planned at all. To end up in a tree, by the ocean of Clover Town - no, who ends up in a tree anyway? Well, after attempting to shift into her true form, she surprisingly maintained it for about twenty minutes before falling from the wide blue sky, coming face first into a tree which had saved her fall. I'm not cut out for that form yet... is what she thought as she just layed there, sprawled out among the branches of the tree with leaves stuck in her crimson locks and small bruises and cuts along her body - though it didn't seem to bother her.

She was about to casually discharge herself from the tree, but the commotion just aside from her below caused her to stick quiet. Hmm... Delinquents?... she sweat dropped, beginning to pull herself along the branch that stuck outward to get a better view of what was going on. Though, stupidly, the young girl forgot about gravity, and the branch snapped beneath her, a screech looming from her mouth as everything seemed to go in slow motion. THUMP! she felt herself hit the ground, or was it the ground? Hey, that didn't hurt at all... her shoulders tensed up as she noted she had fallen on one of the young men from below, he had red hair, like herself, though she couldn't see his face for it was pressed into the surface of the earth. Swiftly, she stepped off of him.

"I-I'm so sorry!" she would apologize, bowing her head toward the stranger. The fact that they all looked like scary delinquents caused her to grow fearful. Hesitantly she peered over, face pulled back into a dull expression. One of the men, was wearing a lab coat, while the other seemed like he was ready to brawl. "Who... are you... people?" she managed to blurt out.

[OOC: Had permission to join from Allen.]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 16th September 2014, 1:49 pm

Seeing a strange young girl fall from a tree onto Allen he decided to get a closer inspection. He started to move the clothes Allen had covering his chest revealing "0001" branded on his chest. "Just had to be sure. Why don't you be a good boy and come home Allen." Stein said to him with a normal expression on his face. Looking at the girl he had an odd feeling about her since a strong magic presence could be felt from her. "So you wish for introductions? I am Dr.Frankenstein and this is my "son" Allen you see he is in that rebellious stage and I'm trying to get him to come home." Stein said to the girl with a parental stressed face while explaining.

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 16th September 2014, 2:10 pm

Allen has be trampled on by a young girl. She seemed light, his face was planted into the ground so he couldn't see what she looked like. He felt Stein's fingers linger upon his clothing and chest, clarifying the code "0001" embedded onto his flesh. Ignoring the girl, he yanked away from Stein, Speechless. He built up the strength to stand up, his trembling went down a bit. He gradually built up some courage to speak, gritting his teeth while clenching his fists, one finger sternly pointing at Stein. Y-... Your lab is not my home! I have no home! I chose to leave for a reason!" He exhaled and inhaled heavily, quick and swift breaths. His courage built up and his anger grew, he walked up to Stein before grabbing the scruff of his shirt, slightly pulling him up to his face, "And I refuse to accept you as my father! You are not my father! I refuse to accept it!" His voice became more stern and tense, his eyes full of fear and anger. He wanted to kill him, but he couldn't even if he tried.

Post by Guest 16th September 2014, 2:39 pm

Nikolai continued to walk over with the same stern expression. Then something caught his eye: Not only was Stein of Tartarus here, a little girl happened to tumble onto the prostrate man. Nikolai stopped and thought for a moment. "Stein is not my target. This prostrate man must be giving him trouble," was the thought that resounded inside his mindset. Nikolai then thought: "What is that little runt doing here? It seems like she's snooping in business that is not hers. I'll take care of it." Then Nikolai thought for a second. "What is this man doing? I don't see why to attack him as of now, but I might as well help him out. It'll be a good workout for me to smack this prostrate man around a few times. Nikolai then blurted out the words "Kiklopova Pest", as a blue-green spark enveloped his arm, and remained that way for a few moments, before a silver-hued gauntlet emerged from the engulfment. It was Titan's Fist. The metallic silver that the gauntlet was forged from had a tendency to create glare from the sun. The gauntlet was cold, and warmed up as it sat on Nikolai's lower arm.

Nikolai then careered towards the three, pushing the girl out of his way before meeting with Stein and the prostrate man. Nikolai could not think of anything better to call him other than 'prostrate man', because he had seen him incapacitated by Stein. Nikolai then appeared behind the prostrate man, and carried out a Full Nelson, which was supposed to get him off of Stein.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 16th September 2014, 3:00 pm

It certainly doesn't seem like he wants to come home... she wondered to herself, blinking her eyes a few times as this young man by the name of Allen pulled his father down to his level in a threatening way. Sure, this isn't any of my business, but, it couldn't of been mer coincidence for me to just fall down on this scene... I want to help, but how- wait, did he say lab? okay, now it was growing rather confusing for her.

Her hand would scratch the nape of her neck, eyes focused on the sandy get grassy ground that was dry against her bare feet. Was he experimented on.. too? the fact that he had suddenly blurted out the word lab caused her throat to go dry, beads of sweat developing onto her fore-head before she lifted her deep cherry hues up to view the two once again. Lab? Father and son? Now that I get a better look, they don't look related at all- a thrashing pain abruptly collided into her stomach as the bold man from before - who looked like he wanted to brawl- shoved her aside.

Viola would hit the ground with a thud; butt first before rubbing her lower back in pain. She was usually the one to fall on others, or mistakenly shove others aside, but, this time, it seemed the man who had shoved her, did it out of pure amusement. She would erect back onto her feet, brushing herself off before gawking back up and opening her mouth to speak, though, no words came out. It seemed the one who had shoved her, was ready to brawl with Allen, who was of course, completely un-aware of his presence behind him. "Allen!" she would holler, covering her mouth as the words just slipped from her tongue with-out a thought. Rattling her head, she gestured over toward the man behind him, eyes extended in a bit of worry.

Main Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 16th September 2014, 5:50 pm

After he had parted ways with Allen, he had gotten an ominous feeling and decided to follow him for a while, eventually they had both came to Clover town. Allen had sat on a bench to take a break and eventually started sleeping with one eye open, Kihia maintained a little distance to remain unseen and undetected, when suddenly trouble started, a man approached Allen and had said something which made Allen start to freak out. This isn’t good… He watched the scene as is escalated when someone fell out of the tree on Allen, which then eventually got off him.

What followed however is what caused Kihia to spring into action, Allen and walked up and grabbed the man he had been having an argument with by the scruff of his shirt, when suddenly a bystander rushed in and a gauntlet appeared on his hand as he came in from behind to hit Allen. Not on my watch… Kihia dashed forward long before the man could reach Allen, he tapped on his left arm and said,"Frozen Armor Creation!”  The left gauntlet from his ice armor formed as he got to his position between the two men poised to catch the incoming man’s attack. “You will not harm this one… and don’t you know it is rude to hit someone from behind when they are preoccupied…” Kihia’s Ice colored eyes stared at the man as he came in, fully confident he had the speed and reflexes to catch the attack outright.

Given permission from Allen to post,

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) Kihisi10
    A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 16th September 2014, 8:07 pm

Talen yawned, stretching his arms high above his head. Today had been enjoyable, he had traveled to Clover Town in order to find a few casinos and have some fun with Melissa. The two of them had made some jewels and had been kicked out of three different casinos, all in all, a good day. Melissa had returned to the spirit world leaving Talen by himself to walk to the train station.

As Talen made his way through the unfamiliar streets, he heard a commotion in the previously quiets streets. Curious, Talen walked along the road, searching for the source of the commotion. After walking for a minute, Talen found the source, and had to stop and think for a moment. He saw a red headed girl, his guild mate Kihia standing in between two men, one of whom was holding another man by the front of his shirt.

Looking to Kihia, Talen raised an eyebrow, asking, "Kihia, what's going on?" Talen was not sure if his teammate needed help, or if this was another of his privet issues he wanted to handle himself.

A Dreadful Reunion (Private/Dr.Stein & Allen/Must Ask To Join) Coolte17
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 18th September 2014, 12:55 pm

Stein watched as two more people entered the fray and it was starting to annoy him. He looked at the roof of a building behind them as his Collector was summoned in that location. His creature separated into a swarm of mosquitoes that quickly dispersed becoming undetectable as it gathered blood samples from everyone there. Once the blood samples were collected his creature took on its normal form of a three foot seven inch tall mosquito that as quickly as it appeared it disappeared. *Tch* "Too many people are here. Allen I look forward to our next encounter till then grow stronger otherwise breaking you won't be any fun." As he said that to Allen he snapped his fingers. When he snapped his fingers a giant scorpion like claw stuck out of the ground before going back in. Stein stepped into the hole as dirt covered the hole afterwards. He left Clover Town by taking the tunnel that Spike dug the entire time he was walking around the town.

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 18th September 2014, 1:43 pm

Allen almost was in tears. But if he did cry, he'd shed tears of fear. Despair. Misery. Pain. So many words could describe what he was feeling right now. But two words that described it all was afraid and confused. At this point, he thought everyone else here was an enemy. He wasn't thinking anymore. He stood up with his trembling legs and his glistening golden eyes full of confusion. He glared back at the red headed girl. Completely ignoring the man and his most recently antiquated friend, Kihia. He walked up to the man, the one who seemed to know Kihia, but that didn't matter. Stretching his fingers, he glared up at him, "You're all.. enemies!" Unexpected enough, he threw a punch at him. He wasn't sure if it'd hit or not, but he was aiming directly at his face, so surely he wouldn't miss.. would he? It didn't matter!

Post by Guest 18th September 2014, 2:18 pm

"What the hell?" Nikolai added as he was faced with adversity. He saw that Stein had left, and decided to stop his attack. "Do you know this man? And I saw him threatening my guildmate, so I decided to do something about it. But then you men had to stick your noses where it did not belong and scare Stein away. Goddamn it," Nikolai sighed. "There's nothing I can't stand more than when people are sticking their noses in other peoples' businesses and preventing said people from doing what they had to do. I'm honestly bothered by this right now. I would muster the strength to fight you, but I have better things to be doing than to lose my time with heathen such as yourself. Now that I have to go after a guildmate, thank you for the bother." Nikolai pushed past the two men, who looked like they were going to fight, and stood at the hole that Stein dug up and filled in later afterward. He could use Titan's Fist to climb down there. Nikolai then used Bringer Light to jump up a 10 feet, and fired off a SEB(Spiritual Energy Blast) at the filled-in hole, which completely obliterated the dirt, allowing access to the tunnel below. He then clumb down, and began walking after the scientist named Stein. It was really dark, so Nikolai used the Illumination ability on Titan's Fist, which activated a LED light inside the gauntlet, giving off a light which Nikolai used to find his way around.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 18th September 2014, 3:40 pm

She just stood there, blinking and blinking, obviously befuddled to what had just happened. Two men had showed up, one halting the other man to a stop who was seemingly going to pound Allen, while the other just stood on the other side of the scene, clearly confused as-well. Frankenstein had vanished into the ground, quite oddly if she could say so herself, while the other man who seemed to be his comrade pursued behind him and into the ground.

An anime sweat drop appeared just aside from her head, cherry red hues gawking at the ground for awhile before she peered back over to the three who stood a few feet beside her. Allen, who looked vividly frightened of the very presence of everybody that stood around him now, readjusted his posture. His cold golden eyes would meet Viola's, causing her shoulders to tense at his sharp glare before he began to near the other man from earlier.

These two don't seem as bad as the ones who just left... Otherwise, they would've left as-well.. she noted to herself, watching as Allen threateningly pursued up to the man. She would observe the chocolate haired man, noticing the Lamia Scale guild mark on his fore-arm. "Ya know, shouldn't you stop your friend before he hits him?" she queried, glancing over at the man before who had saved Allen before he received a pounding. He used ice magic, or some sort of magic related to ice as she had seen before.

Main Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 19th September 2014, 4:18 pm

Kihia’s attention was turned to a minor magical presence on a nearby roof top, after seeing the man’s attempted attack in front come to a stop he glanced towards the location to see an overgrown mosquito standing there before it dispersed itself into a large swarm which spread out in an attempt to become unnoticeable… One of Dr. Frankenstein’s creatures?... I will neutralize it before it can do anything... Due to what I know… I don’t trust anything that might come from him Kihia turned slightly and outstretched his right arm towards the general location the swarm was coming from focusing on the faint magical signature that had been spread out. He managed to get a fix on it, May this spell be Frozen in time… in the defense of my allies… (Ability: Frozen Defense Activated) Kihia watched as he saw small objects suddenly reflecting off light and falling to the ground, It seems I managed to get the entire thing…

He then watched as Dr. Frankenstein retreated underground shortly followed by the young man who attempted to attack Allen from behind. Kihia relaxed thinking the worse was over when the unexpected happen, Allen, seemingly in his panicked state called Talen, the Woman, and himself his enemies and then went to hit Talen in the face as Allen had first done to Kihia. He heard the womens comment and quietly nodded and rushed forward and grabbed Allens Elbow before he could through his punch fully, “Allen… calm down… We are not your enemies…”

Themes:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 24th September 2014, 7:47 am

Allen could hear nothing. No words were able to crack the ice protecting him. It's like his instincts took over, it was about time he relied on these instincts. He could take no chances, no risks. He can't feel the joy of life, laughter, fun, curiosity, love. Allen wanted to live, not just survive. But after craving such vast feelings, a monster came by to grimly remind him that he was just a tool. Unable to anything other then fulfill it's duties. Not able to do what it wants to do, not able to say what it wants to say. He was alone. He wasn't even a normal human, so how could he expect to do what humans want to do? How could he feel what humans feel? No one would care if he were gone, no one would miss him. He couldn't live each day to the fullest because of his meaning of living.

But. If someone tried to reach out to him, he pushed them away. He didn't want to hurt anyone.  Was he suppose to hurt anyone? Was that his purpose? It was sickening to know that he didn't hesitate to harm another, to not hold back. He was horrible. Murderer. Psychotic freak. A scientist's experiment gone wrong. So many thoughts crept into his mind one by one. They were like a storm, coming without warning. Throwing the keys down a deep and dark void, the keys that locked his several chains. It was pointless, no one could ever find the keys anymore. They were gone. These chains are growing by the day. The ice around his heart grew thicker, but was beginning to thaw when he met Kihia, Allison, Alyia, and everyone else. They went through such trouble just to break these chains that held Allen. But it was useless, the feeling to protect them, only grew more chains on him.

Before Allen knew it, he stopped moving. Tears rolling down his cheeks, making his eyes glisten. The feeling of Kihia's hand on his elbow calmed him down. He put his fist down, and spoke in a gentle, trembling voice. "Maybe.. I should've went with Stein.." A long pause came about the group of people before Allen spoke again. He smiled, but his eyes full of despair and sadness. "I'm a artificial human. I'm a tool. A tool used for slaughter. I'm a experiment gone wrong. I can't break these chains that hold me.. I have this strange desire to protect you.. Nii-san. But craving such a feeling will only get you involved in things that you shouldn't be involved in." He started to lean down on his knees, almost to the ground, as tears began to fall to his chin and drip to the ground, "To be honest, I want to be like everyone else. To experience all of the emotions ordinary people have. I want to inhale this world's corrupted air and embrace it. I want find my own dream. I want care about people. I want to protect Nii-san. I want to help others.." His voice became louder and louder, more tears dripping to the ground.

His voice was loud but calm all the same, "I don't know my purpose in life, but I'm just some experiment from Stein's lab. Dead weight awaiting revival of him. I can't resist it for very much longer. Sooner or later I shall return to Stein, and be used to his pleasure. I don't have a choice. I don't have a life, but if I did.. I'd stay with you, Nii-san.." He covered his eyes trying to hide the tears, he bit his lip letting all of the frustration run wild.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that we ever met.. I'm sorry I had the desire to protect you all.. I'm sorry.. So very much."

OOC: Long Post.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th September 2014, 11:48 am

Viola watched as the white haired man quickly pursued toward Allen, clasping onto his elbow to halt him from throwing a punch into the other man's face. Calmly, he mentioned that the people around him now were not his enemies, Allen seemingly dropping his arm only to begin crying.

Her shoulders tensed up once she heard him mention that he was an artificial human, most likely created by the man who had just made his leave down into the surface of the earth. Viola's hands tightened by her sides, a meager shadow crossing her eyes and hiding her expression. What the hell? I thought the lab I had been in, was the only one to exist that did such things... But, I guess there are more people than expected... Although, without that doctor guy, Allen wouldn't be standing here right now... Viola smiled lightly, knowing how the red-haired man felt. Her feet began to move on there own as she approached the three. "But, ya know, you do have a life... And if your feelings are telling you to help others, find your own dream, care about others and protect your Nii-san. Don't deny those feelings, because, denying them, will lead to nothing.." she paused lowering her head and closing her eyes, "...Nobody should be used for another persons pleasure, no matter who they may be! Even if they are an artificial human, or a human zombie that has no mind! They are living! And anybody who says other wise... Then, they're wrong! They're all wrong!" she lifted her head with narrowed eyes, "I know I shouldn't be poking in anybody else's business, but I've experienced a past quite similar to yours. I know how you feel, and although you might not be able to accept these weird emotions right away. You will eventually!... Besides, I doubt your Nii-san here wouldn't care what'd he get involved in if it meant to protect you." she said, glancing over at the white-haired man with a small smile.

It was odd, she had thought she was the only one to be experimented on. Used for the thrill of discovering new things, or the usage of her magical power. Torture, it was torture everyday. The sight of a lab sent a shiver down her spine, or tears into her eyes. Up until now she thought she was the only one left ever since the massive facility was destroyed, of course, there were at least two had experienced the same torture as her. But, now there were three.

A small breeze passed by, wavering the flowers that rested nearby in the wind. Light hitting them beautifully as they seemed to some-what glow. Viola's crimson locks fluttered in the breeze as-well, a friendly look in her cherry hues as she awaited an answer, or at least, awaited for somebody to speak.

Main Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 25th September 2014, 2:17 pm

Kihia coldly looked at Allen frowning at the very words that he was saying, he then nodded at what the woman had said. “She is right Allen… the feeling of the need to protect someone stems from emotions… and that result… the feeling of wanting to protect someone can be the one feeling that can help you unlock your potential when you most need it…” Kihia paused for a moment thinking, after a moment and let go of Allens Elbow, “And I would like to add to what she said… Humans are naturally weak at heart… however… I once read in a book… one man said that’s why Guilds or groups exist, forming bonds and friends strengthens us in some way. Those who you put around you… if you care about them and they inturn you will gladly help you, laugh alongside you, and cry with you…” He paused once more and looked at his right hand thinking of his own history, “One last thing… People don’t get to choose how they or born or where they were born… and take it from one who himself… was once a lost soul without a purpose in life… Continue living, don’t seclude yourself… and you will find the Purpose you were born to do with your own will behind it.” Kihia let those words settle in the air before he started the next thing he had to say, Kihia started to release a portion of his magical power chilling the air, “And Believe me when I say this… If anyone I know is in need of help or protection… even if it is against their best wishes I will lend them my shield or even my body as a shield if I have no magic left to cast with!”

Themes:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 26th September 2014, 6:23 pm

Tears didn't stop rolling down his cheeks, but he wasn't crying anymore. The last of his tears rolled down like a stream going down a mountainside. He was speechless. Was he suppose to accept the painful truth or live behind the beautiful lie? He couldn't imagine either of the options. He wouldn't reject the fact he was a tool used for his creator's desires, but Kihia's and the girl's words budged on his door to his heart, his head. His chains were slowly rusting, but couldn't break, no, not yet. Still speechless, he stood up, the back of his wrist covering his eyes as he sniffled, biting his lower lip trying to muffle the cries. These were no longer just tears of misery, agony, and fear. These tears now consisted of joy, happiness and relief.

The atmosphere changed, you could tell he was happy, despite the frown on his face. Several moments passed before he calmed down. Wiping the ears from his eyes, he stared at Kihia and the girl, still speechless. He blushed, embarrassed at what just happened as he averted his eyes elsewhere, "I... I guess people like you aren't too bad... and by the way, what's your name miss..?"
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 26th September 2014, 6:40 pm

After both her speech and the man beside her's speech, Allen had with-out a delay stood to his feet and began to cry. She didn't know what to say, or how to react. At first, she thought that the two of them had made him more upset than he already was, but, the tension in the air vanishing reminded her that he was just happy. Even touched.

She recalled feeling the same way at the Guild Master meeting, when one particular person stood up for her when others couldn't. That one person had moved so many hearts in that room that the entire Guild Meeting was barking back at one another to ensure her safety. A light smile made it's way onto her face, watching as he removed his wrist from his eyes, attempting to get rid of the tears that stained his cheeks.

His eyes met hers, and his Nii-san, a look of friendliness noted this time compared to before. "Oh, right!" she flinched, mentally slapping herself for saying so much earlier with-out even introducing herself, "I'm Viola! Viola Purefoy, from the guild, Eclipse Soul." she was speaking to the both of them this time, eyes closed as she beamed up at them both, "Who might you be?" though she had overheard earlier that his name was Allen, she was still unaware of the other man's name. So far, she had been referring to him as Allen's Nii-san in her head continuously. It was obvious they didn't look related, they hardly resembled each-other at all, so she just assumed that the two were close to call one another siblings.

Main Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 27th September 2014, 10:47 am

Kihia stood there for a moment quietly watching Allen slowly calm down, he felt the tension in the air fade away and he gently nodded in return. He waited for a moment to let Allen completely calm down, when he asked the woman what her name was. She introduced herself as Viola Purefoy, a mage from Eclipse Soul. Kihia waited a moment then did a slight introductory nod, “Nice to be your acquaintance Viola… I am Kihia Avoa, a mage from Lamia Scale, sorry for my sudden appearance from earlier.” Kihia then rolled his right shoulder checking to make sure it was holding up alright, when he heard no popping noises he nodded.

Kihia waited for a moment longer to listen to what Viola and Allen to finish the introductions, when he asked, “So Allen… what is your course of action? You have many paths infront of you… not one of us can say which will be the best road to take… nor can we decide for you…” Kihia then stayed quiet for a moment, waiting to hear Allens response, For if he wants to not to go back to Dr. Frankenstein… he must train… not just physical or magical training… but training of the heart, buildings bonds and friend ships that may one day give him the strength to resist Frankensteins control… and break his own chains… Kihia gently smiled and then looked out towards the sky studying it for a long moment, and Perhaps find peace within himself…

Themes:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 30th September 2014, 1:53 pm

Allen smiled warmly. His eyes still a bit tearful, but it was filled with warmth. He was experiencing new and unbearable emotions. He was very grateful, but wasn't sure how to express it. Thinking of a way, Allen smiled bravely. He walked in front of Kihia and began to kneel, bowing his head down in loyalty, "I will whatever path seems right. I shall also go wherever Nii-san goes, that is my decision." Allen got back onto his feet, he was even more attached to Kihia then he was before. He was one of the people who was tugging at his chains, but he needed a more forceful tug for the chain to break. He smiled joyfully at Kihia before walking over to Viola. He didn't kneel this time. Instead, he just looked at her. "I guess it wouldn't be fair if I just showed my loyalty and respect to Nii-san, now would it? I think, that is. But how will I show you my loyalty and gratitude..? Let's see.."

Allen thought for a short but felt as if a long moment. But then a rather new thought crept into his mind, "Ah, I've heard about this before. I guess some people express their feelings by physically interacting with one another!" He had a clear image in his head, but couldn't describe it. "Here, let me show you.." He said with a rather hopeless face as he leaned down and pressed his lips onto hers. A kiss. It lasted for a few seconds before he unattached his soft lips off of hers and rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh! I remember now! It's called a kiss! Yeah! Gosh, why do I remember right after I do it? Agh! Never mind. Anyway, people are so embarrassed after they do that to someone, I mean, have you ever kissed anyone, Viola, Nii-san?" He asked, not really noticing what he had just done. He then averted his eyes and spoke with a rather disturbed and hopeless voice, "Nope, forget I said anything. But anyway, Viola. I guess that's how I will show my loyalty and gratitude to you." He chuckled and walked over to Kihia to shake his shoulders. He was still a bit depressed, but he tried to forget about by being close to those two. "Wait wait, forget when I said forget it! Now I want to know if you physically interacted with someone using your lips! Tell me." He shook his shoulders back and forth until he would talk.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 30th September 2014, 2:16 pm

Ah! Lamia Scale? with pursed lips she brought a hand to her chin, closing her eyes and speculating how she knew this guild for a moment or two. Memories from at least a year ago, or even a few months ago shot back at her, causing her to widen her eyes and drop her fist into the palm of her hand. That's right! I went on a job with one of them before... And... I totally disrespected their guild-master at that meeting... an anime sweat drop appeared aside her head as she anxiously smiled to herself, wondering if Kihia knew who she was. Although, when she recalled that he hadn't noticed her until she was in her true form, she let a sigh of relief escape her lips, shoulders relaxing as she watched Allen suddenly approach her.

"Show me?" she blinked, baffled by what he was about to do. Her eyes widened as his soft lips urged against hers, only for a few seconds though before he leaned back, remembering that it was called a kiss. Instead of the heat ascending into her face, she erected their, face now dropped into a stunned expression before she let out a boisterous scream of what appeared to be horror. T-T-T-That was! What was that!? she would mentally shout inside her mind. Comically, she discharged onto her knees, hands on the ground as she arched over a bit depressed that her first kiss was suddenly taken without her warning. "...Not until now." she grumbled in reply, "You don't just... just... kiss somebody!" abruptly she stood to her feet, pointing an index finger at the crimson-haired man as the heat now ascended into her face, pink tainting her cheeks as her lips quivered.

Main Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 30th September 2014, 7:18 pm

Kihia’s right eyebrow twitched as he saw what Allen did next, he outright just kissed Viola without warning, he the facepalmed as he waited for a moment for the dust to settle metaphorically. Kihia then reached out and grabbed Allen’s shirt and pulled him over to the side, “We need to have a small talk…” After a few feet away from Viola he let go of Allen’s shirt and gave him a cold blank stare… “First lesson in proper manners… You just don’t outright kiss someone… there are other means of thanks… a handshake for example…” Kihia sighed and shook his head and looked towards Viola, “Are you ok?”

Kihia waited for a moment and then turned back to Allen, “If you are going to follow me around… I will be sure to try and help you get better as a person and mage… and possibly… help you find the bonds you need to obtain he strength to be your own person completely…” Kihia then looked at Viola and walked over to her, extending out his left hand as an offer to help her get up. Kihia waited for a moment longer, waiting for her reaction, he then adjusted his trench coat as well as the bandages on his right arm. He then looked towards the horizon seeing the sun slowly going towards it, “it seems nightfall will be soon upon us… do you all have someplace you can go that’s relatively nearby?” Kihia waited for a moment waiting for their responses before looking southward.

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:07 am