Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reconciling on the Beach(Private)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Reconciling on the Beach(Private) Empty Reconciling on the Beach(Private)

Post by Cirven 7th September 2014, 6:00 pm

Cirven made his way to the area where he met Aalya for the first time after their seven years apart. He had dealt with not talking to his sister one on one for awhile now to give her space to think about things and to calm down about what had happened. It was also an effort so that he could find the words he needed to say to fix things and it took him long enough to do so. Thing was he still didn't know what to say to her at all. At least what he wanted to say was the same old things that he had told her before.

Even though he wasn't sure of what to say, he decided to finally get the talk over with and fix things one way or another. He found her on the small beach area where they first had met. He felt a wave of nostalgia over him as he came into the area.

"A..Aalya! Wait!" He called out to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reconciling on the Beach(Private) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Reconciling on the Beach(Private) Empty Re: Reconciling on the Beach(Private)

Post by Aayla 10th September 2014, 11:14 am

Zinnath had just plunged into the ocean from their secret hiding spot, popping her head up above the water to check on Aayla and see if she was coming. However, the blue haired water mage stopped in her tracks when her name was called out. She glanced back to the source of the voice, only to find Cirven making his way over to her. She grumbled softly  as she motionned for Zinnath to go ahead, while she turned around and faced her brother.

"What do you want... Cirven?"
    She asked a little too impatiently. She had to go and check the nest again... just in case Hydrianna had come back... or maybe left something behind for her to find the dragon. She didn't have time to deal with her stupid brother right now...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reconciling on the Beach(Private) Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 10th September 2014, 12:57 pm

He stopped running in front of her and wiped his forehead with his right wrist. He fumbled over words in his mind to say to her which was a first given who he was to always have something to say. "Uhh.. I.. AHH! Damn it!" He raised both of his hands up and started to scratch his head nervously. "Why are the words not coming to me for this!" He dropped his head and stared at the sandy ground below him. "All I want to do is fix things but its like no matter what I come up with saying it never works. Even when I do things they don't work. Even now I'm holding you back from finding Hydrianna..." He went silent after he spilled out all of his thoughts.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 10th September 2014, 1:35 pm

"in a way you are... I know she's not there... I can't smell her."
    She stated simply, crossing her arms as she stared at her brother intently. He didn't know what to say to her... obviously, he didn't know why he had pissed her off so much, and that sole fact, pissed her off even more.

"Do you even know why I'm angry you?"
    She asked bluntly, narrowing her eyes on her brother as she watched him sweat... wether it was frm running or pure nervousness she wasn't sure but... she wasn't letting him off the hook just because he TRIED to talk to her.

"Do you? Do you know why I don't want to do missions with you, or even go find Hydrianna with you anymore?"
    She continued, her anger obviously boiling very close to the surface as she waited for her brother to answer.

Reconciling on the Beach(Private) Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 10th September 2014, 3:46 pm

He couldn't help but think of how she felt at the time when he did that but it was like she completely disregarded how he felt seeing that happen to her. It had slowly started to anger him but he tried to keep it in check. "I'm not that dumb, Aalya. I know what I did. Theres just nothing I can do to make up for it it looks like. We do missions and I try my best to help you and all I get is you still angry at me." He raised his head as he let his thoughts start to form his words. "Its as if you don't even see me as a brother anymore..." He looked at her into her eyes for the last sentence. A part of him wanted her to say otherwise but a bigger part had a feeling he was right.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 10th September 2014, 4:06 pm

"I have had to get a lot stronger... very fast so that I could protect myself... It's not the fact that you couldn't protect me, I don't blame you for that... it's the fact that you left me when I needed you the most... I neded my family when I was suffering... I needed you... and you ran away.Kiersa was the one who took care of me when I needed someone. She stayed by my bedside, and healed all my wounds. When I had nightmares about what happened, Kiersa was the one who was there. Not you. How do you expect me to trust you again? I can't trust you to  even watch my back, becuase I'm afraid that you're going to run away again."
    She stated blatantly, her eyes narrowing on Cirven again though now they were gettng watery. She had been trying very hard since she joined Sabertooth to not be such a big baby... but, when faced with difficult situations such as this, it was difficult not to cry.

"You told me you would be a better sibling than you were back then...Did you lie to me?"

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 10th September 2014, 4:43 pm

"I know and I failed at that like I always do." He looked at her eyes and smiled in an attempt to stop them. He knew it would probably fail though with his record of being able to help her feel better. "I doubt I will ever be able to do for you what you did for me." He chuckled a little. "I doubt talking anymore will really fix anything either but I'm still here to try and have been trying to show you that I didn't run away. I did the same thing you have been trying to do this entire time." He lighted up his right hand and balled it into a fist. He brought his white flames around his fist before he continued. "Get stronger." The flames then went out.

"It just seems like you are only thinking of yourself in this. Do you know how hard it was for me to see you like that and not try to get revenge right then and there? Do you know that I visited you while you were sleep to say good-bye because I couldn't deal with speaking to you then and listening to how I failed you. I might not be a good brother at all but that doesn't mean I won't try to be one. It might not be in the way you want me to be but I will strive to be the best I can."

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 10th September 2014, 7:26 pm

"Yes but I didn't leave you in critical condition to get my strength..."
    She grumbled, her glare letting up as her eyes tentatively wandered back to the ocean, then back to Cirven. No one had told her he had visited her when she slept... well... Kiersa might have but she was too drugged up to really understand. Her face blushed red before she took in a deep breath, steadying her gaze on her brother once more.

"I won't forgive you either way...  needed you and you left me... I might be being selfish, but so are you but you were too by not wanting to be told you failed. You didn't, I walked into a trap and that's why I needed to get stronger. So that I could protect myself, but when I'm hurt, I expect my family to be there for me. You don't need to protect me. Just to be there."
    She stated before her torso began to glow with a white light. When it faded, long armor scaled wings burst out from her back, spreading out widely in a display of her own strength. It was much easier to do a partial takeover than it was to take on a full takeover. Besides, she'd save that for a special occasion.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 11th September 2014, 4:15 am

He could tell this was just turning into one of their arguments that they always seemed to find themselves in instead of the talk he wanted to have with her. He sighed in an attempt to gather himself and focus on what he really wanted to focus on. "You are my sister, Aalya. So no matter what I will be there when needed. Like I said you might not understand it at first or at all but I will be there for you. Forgiveness or not, I love you."

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 12th September 2014, 8:40 am

Aayla just shook her head and sighed. There he went, spewing those same words again... saying that he would be there, that's what family did... but she really couldn't believe him, not until he had the opportunity to prove it. 

"Just... Cirven... I"m going to go look for Hydrianna, okay? I don't want to talk about this anymore"
    She said bluntly, getting frustrated with him though not angry. Sure he was ready to try, and she could accept that, but she couldn't help her feelings of betrayal... and those feelings would take time to work on.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 12th September 2014, 9:31 am

He knew that whatever he said wouldn't make much of an impact on her. She had always been like that really with him. She always seemed skeptical about what he said but before the incident she would at least respond to him in a kinder way. He had wished to hear her say the same words back to him as a way of her saying she understood but it looked like she would put what she felt before family again.

"Yeah.." He turned away and walked away from her as he still tried to figure out how he could fix things but still only had blanks come to mind.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:33 pm