Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beach Adventure||private||Kanix

Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Sinful Horseman
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Adlinda
    Experience : 10,475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Great Tree Ark
    Second Magic: Extraplanar Force
    Third Magic:

Beach Adventure||private||Kanix Empty Beach Adventure||private||Kanix

Post by Nekros 1st February 2016, 5:04 pm

Enca, a paradise, good for getting away and relaxing in such a luxurious place. The wildlife, while mostly marine, was beautiful. Such exotic creatures that couldn't be found in Fiore, unless bought from traveling merchants, were common in this place. Not only the critters, but the landscape was almost like geological perfection. The hills and foliage were just in such fascinating ways, it was completely inspiring and a regenerative feel. This is the sort of place to just come and get away from everything in Fiore.

For a lazy, somewhat peace loving, mage, Enca was probably the best place to be. During the day, the sun was almost always out. During the nights, the moon lit up the island beautifully. Weather? It was always on the warm side of cool. Jaeger, while he probably didn't need a vacation, Decided to go on just that. It was some much needed time to be out of his home country and in someplace new and foreign. At a resort, surrounded by gorgeous women and serenity, who wouldn't want to spend at least SOME time here in Paradise.

The Sleeping Forest made had just arrived at the resort he planned to stay at. The rooms were like very well made and extravagant huts that were separate from the main resort lobby. Each room had great views of both the ocean and beaches, making it quite expensive to rent out. Despite that, he found it well worth the money to stay here for a short time. He made his way across the walk way like bridges and settles into his room. The beds were quite large, easily able to fit more than a person or two. It was completely fitted with all the tourist needs. Books, pamphlets, tables, a fridge, bathrooms, and the rest of the works.

”Man... this place is great!”

He shouted and changed into his swimming trunks. He needed to work on his abs and pectorals, but hey he didn't look half bad. One could still tell he was in good shape, it was just that he had an extra layer of meat. On his back, which was worn proudly, was his Guild symbol. It was a light-ish scar like color as it was intended to be worn like one. He walked out and headed for the beach!

The beach wasn't too crowded but it wasn't really clear either. Children played in the sand and the shallow water areas. Adults, that went with kids, usually paired up and spent their time together in the deeper parts of the water or on beach towels. Towards the left side of the beach, kids of all ages were building sand castles. It looked like fun! He had to show the kids how it was done! So he walked over and chatted up the security that was nearby and asked if it would be okay to use some tree magic. It took a bit to get an answer, but it was okay only if he was a  bit further away from the kids and that security would keep an eye out for him.

So Jaeger jogged over to a pretty clear area of the beach and summoned 4 dead trees. They were void of all leaves and branches, essentially just logs. These were to be his supports for his castle. After having them set up in the right place, he began building his walls.

Abilities used: Sapling Summoning x4.......................................... -40%MP
    Buff: Legendary+ Weapon Boost ..........................................................................+5% MP.
    Total MP: .......................................................................................................105%.
    Remaining MP: .............................................................................................65%.

Beach Adventure||private||Kanix Empty Re: Beach Adventure||private||Kanix

Post by Guest 1st February 2016, 7:20 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Beach Adventure||private||Kanix Tumblr12
    The squish of sand between her toes was exhilarating, and she wiggled her toes at the strange feeling it gave her. She must have been strange to the others though, standing there in a garment similar to that of a Native American, and a staff in hand. What with blind eyes, and a look on her face to show that she was intrigued by how the sand felt between her toes. Kanix let out a sigh and walked away from her footprints, the sand being washed and fixed with each reach of a wave. It was a nice day, and she had really been wanting to get away from Fiore for a while now, after all that had happened. Everything was so stressful to her, and to be somewhere, where none of that existed, felt fabulous to her. So, all she could do was breathe in deeply and feel as relaxed as she could possibly feel without being surrounded by other mages.

However, that feeling of happiness was short lived before she felt the presence of another mage in the vicinity. Luckily for her, this mage felt to be the same strength as her, so she wasn't as terrified as she would've been if they had been stronger. She was curious though, to know who would decide to come to Enca for a vacation, but then again, who wouldn't? Letting her staff guide her toward the other mage, Kanix would hear Jaeger making noise that she couldn't quite comprehend. It sounded like things growing, but she didn't understand how things could be growing by the magic of a mage. Kanix stopped short of where Jaeger was, her head tilted some, simply listening to what the man was doing. Her eyes were slightly narrowed, though they were narrowed more so in thought than they were in any other way.

"What are you making?" the legal mage would ask, hair falling over her shoulder as she tilted her head some more. If only she could have guessed what he was making, that would have been wonderful in helping her know. Kanix didn't know anything about sandcastles though, had never seen one before, so even if her vision had helped, she wouldn't have had a clue.

ooc; apologies it's so short.
    wordstagged
    Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 2nd February 2016, 4:03 pm

As he built his castle, children started wondering around to watch. Most of them enjoyed it and watched intently as the Great Tree Mage ran around to build. Jaeger would get some sand in place, run over to the sea with a bucket, and come back and pour it on. After that, he would slowly sculpt up the front wall of the Castle. Eventually, the front wall will be done and He would have to rinse and repeat for the other three walls. The children had crowded around to watch, heir parents were watching from a distance, keeping an eye on their brats.

However, one person stood out and actually asked a question about what he was doing. The sleeping forest member was on the inside of the castle at this point, but even so, the voice was defiantly that of a woman. The children all looked up at her with a weird gaze, giving her some weird look wondering to themselves what was wrong with her. Even they could tell what was going on and they were children! As per youth, children didn't understand things in the word but they do usually tell you their thoughts honestly.

Jaeger carved out a hole in the front wall and made it the door into the castle. He looked around to see the crowd and then searched for the woman who spoke just a second ago. She was pretty hard to miss, the woman was the tallest among the shorties that had mustered in front of his building. He walked up and took a good long look at her.

What got his attention first were her eyes, despite what he might usually be like. It was as if one could go far above Earthland and gaze upon the planets Storm covered Oceans. They were quite the beautiful sight. However, they also brought back some memories of his time at the temple. A particular monk there had eyes just like this, clouded over. He was blind, but that never stopped him. He taught, fought, and lived to his hearts content, even without sight.

”What am I doing, you ask? Why, I am showing these squirts around here on how to properly build a Sand Castle!”

With an excited tone, Jaeger replied to the stunning woman.

”It's not quite done.. just got the walls and supports in to help keep the base up. But when it is done... It'll be Glorious!”

He said while moving to be to the left of her, placing an arm around her shoulders and just admiring his handy work so far. His intent wasn't to really flirt.. at this moment, but he was just a rather friendly fellow.

”Feels good to just relax and do something fun away from home for a while, ya know?”

Buff: Legendary+ Weapon Boost +5% MP.
    Total MP: 105%.
    Remaining MP:  65%.

Post by Guest 2nd February 2016, 5:17 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    The "little squirts," as Jaeger called them, were all staring at her, not that she could see it, but she could definitely feel their tiny eyes boring holes into her body. Her gaze would look down upon them, face relinquished of any smile or simple note of happiness as her eyes swept over them all. "Didn't your parents ever tell you that staring is rude?" she would inquire to the children, crossing her arms over her large bust. "You know... the longer you stare at me, the higher chance you have at getting eyes just... like... mine!" Kanix would lean down to give her words more effect, the bones she wore as a long necklace dangling over her forearms as those being the only things covering her breasts now. They jumped at her words and ran away, terrified that if they did stare any longer, the same would happen to them. Now, there was a smile upon her face as she chuckled and straightened her posture back up to give her attention to Jaeger.

She brushed her long, black hair behind her ear and rested her hand back against the opposite forearm it was crossed over. "Boys really do not grow up, do they?" she teased him, commenting of how he was building a sandcastle even though he sounded quite old to her. "Are you trying to outshine the others' castles? Make them feel unworthy of sandcastle building in their own homeland?" Her cloudy eyes would dart back to the massive structure that Jaeger had been working on, cocking an eyebrow at it. Then she would snort and make another weird face at the building before looking back to the Sleeping Forest mage.

As if the man was trying to show the children how a sandcastle was built; he was surely just trying to show off. That smile wouldn't leave her face though, as she was genuinely happy over the simplest of things now that she wasn't a part of Basilisk Fang.

Kanix would flinch at his arm wrapping around her shoulders, still not quite comfortable of a man's touch on her. At least, not when she wasn't in a flirtatious mood, and right now really wasn't an appropriate time for that kind of behavior.

"I needed to get away from Fiore, I really did," the mage answered him, shifting her weight to her left hip. "Everything that's happened recently to me has seriously stressed me out, and this place is all that much more relaxing." Her sightless gaze would stare at the sand structure as she spoke, breathing in a deep breath at the end. She let it out to show that she was truly trying to be relaxed and get better, as well as enjoy being here at the resort.

"So, what do you do in order to build a sandcastle?" Kanix would ask, tilting her head back up to stare at him. She wasn't entirely interested in how it worked, but it was a topic of something that she knew nothing about.
    wordstagged
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 4th February 2016, 11:09 am

And as soon as they came, the children ran off scared of becoming blind. Jaeger couldn't help but laugh at them as they scurried off like cockroaches when the lights come on. The parents behind them whispered and gossiped about the woman and how mean she was to their children. It was all in good fun, so the Sleeping Forest mage didn't bring it up or go off on the parents behind them. Instead, like a gentleman, he went back and gave attention to the lady he was talking to.

Now, she did make some comments about him either being a boy with a mans voice and just trying to show off to the kids. Sure, of course that was what he was doing, but he can't admit that shameful piece of info to the beautiful dark haired woman! It's one thing to try and impress women from time to time, but children? That's just be childish of him! Though, she already knows... but that's besides the point. The man pulled his arm off the woman and put his hands on his hips as he listened to her. She really needed this, much more than he did. It was nice seeing her try and give it a shot at relaxing.

”It's good that you're taking time to relax. Too much stress make for a pretty boring life. But, if you don't mind me asking, what's been going on?”

He inquired  while looking over to the woman. She did ask about the finer points of building a sand castle. Perhaps asking about what was going on probably wasn't the best idea, especially if said person was trying to get away from it all. So, to kind of lighten up the mood a bit.

”Well..... Building a Sand castle isn't all fun and games, of course! Like any good building, you need supports! So I grow some trees at the four corners of it all. Helps kinda guild the sand for the walls and all. From there, its just trying to harden the sand and detail everything out! I guess if need be one could bring in more supports and foundation.”

Jaeger answered about the building of sand castles. Really, children could do it if they had the proper training and imagination! Sand castles don't have to be only Sand. Bring in materials to properly build a structure! As such, Jaeger manipulated the ground beneath all the sand and grow forth another tree, but this time a larger one  with branches and leaves. It was a beautiful sight really, and even though his new found companion was blind, he hoped her sensory and other sense would help describe the trees he has been using.

Abilities Used: Sapling Summon -12%MP.
    Remaining MP:  45%.

(Note: Adjusted my MP usage to match my Magics Weaknesses.)

Post by Guest 4th February 2016, 8:29 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    That dreaded question of what had been going on in her life as of current had unfortunately come from Jaeger's mouth. Kanix was silent for a long time, long enough that Jaeger had started to explain to her how castle building worked. When he was deep enough into explaining the process to her, that's when the shamaness decided to speak up.

"I was a dark mage, previously, not that you would care to know, I'm certain," the mage began her telltale storyline. "My former guild happened to be that of Basilisk Fang; you know, that assassins guild of sorts, the one out to dominate the world? ... A couple of days ago, I had run across the Fairy Princess, Raina, and I attempted to kill her out of believing that it would satisfy my guild master. I... miserably failed at completing the mission, as a man named Daemon Spade interrupted my attack, and then the guild master of Fairy Tail... Oh! And the former first guild master of Fairy Tail... I thought I was just going to be able to escape with my life... But my guild master found out and she came to where I was and held a blade to my throat, intent on killing me."

She would pause shortly, rethinking what she was about to tell Jaeger, wondering if it was smart to spill everything now.

"I don't know how to describe what I was feeling that day; emotions, every single one of them, but mostly fear for my life. Heero... well, he essentially became my hero that day; despite me being a dark mage, he stood up against my guild master and saved my life. Beat the living hell out of the three Basilisk Fang members that came to get me, and he promised me that I could redeem myself. I chose that day as me joining Fairy Tail and relinquishing myself of the abhorrence that had once been my home. They had treated me like a person, like someone of their own, rather than just a pawn in the game of life. So, that's what's been going on with me, and I kind of just needed to get away from it all if you know what I mean," Kanix finished.

By now, her interest in knowing how a sandcastle was built had dwindled to nonexistent, standing there staring off at nothing. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, how rude... I'm Kanix Laspor, member of Fairy Tail... or as Leonard likes to call me, the Fairy of Redemption," she stated. The blind mage would smile for Jaeger, though not exactly look at him as she was smiling, and stick her hand straight out in front of her. There was no possible way that the Sleeping Forest mage had been right in front of her though, so it was likely that she was sticking it out at nothing.
    wordstagged
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 7th February 2016, 7:32 am

He did it, Jaeger ruined the moment! Well its was a bit too late to try and change the subject again as the lovely woman had gone onto explain what was going on in Fiore. Really, she has been going through a lot recently. An assassination attempt, thwarted by some scrub named Daem... wait a second. The Great Tree mage pondered for a moment. The woman had just mentioned his Guild Master, Daemon Spade. What was Daemon doing in Magnolia? Not like the Master had to notify the members when he left, but getting involved in something like this and not a peep is strange. Not only that, it was hard to imagine Daemon being off Genbu.

The mage went back to listening after pushing his thoughts of Daemon to the back of his mind. Honestly, it wasn't great when your Guild Master turns on you. Though, that's probably a dark guild for you. Unable to take care of its own members and even outright attack them like that? Maybe it was just because Kanix got stopped by a few guild masters, but, how would they have known? From what it sounded like, the woman did this out of the blue in hopes of pleasing the Master. Either way, it was fortunate of her that Heero, a Master to another guild, would so readily step up and protect her.

”Ah, Kanix Laspor...

As a gentleman, a simple handshake would not do for such a beauty! So Jaeger shifted over to take Kanix by the hand. He lifted her hand up a little, bent down and lightly kissed the top of it.

”A pleasure to meet you. My name is Jaeger Nekros Kruger. I am a mage of Sleeping Forest... of which Daemon Spade is the Master of. I apologize for him, he doesn't like to groom much.”

The mage chuckled a bit and let go of the ladies hand. That was who he was, a bit of a jokster to try and lighten things up abit. He much preferred to live with smiles and relaxation over stress and scowls

”I do have to say though, Fairy of Redemption sounds fitting given what has happened. Likewise, you've earned yourself some quality time away from Fiore and have a chance to shine that beautiful smile that you have. This place really has a great feel to it. From the magic in the air to the views. It has something for everyone to just relax to.”

Jaeger turned to look out at the ocean as the sun gleamed off the surface. Birds chirped and people were laughing and having a great time. No need to worry or stress over the past or recent past.

”Could almost just live here, ya know?”

Post by Guest 7th February 2016, 4:27 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    She blushed when Jaeger took her hand and kissed it, having not expected such a gentlemanly thing from the Sleeping Forest mage. Most she would have expected was a hard shake of the hand or a pat on the back, like how Fairy Tail greeted her. This was far more than what she had thought to encounter, and stood there stunned for a brief moment while he spoke. It was only when he mentioned something about Daemon Spade being his guildmaster and how he apologized for his scrubby nature.

"I didn't know that Daemon was the guildmaster of Sleeping Forest," she began, pulling her hand back to her side. "I suppose that his wolfish nature explains why he smells so much... I think I can get past that raunchy scent though." She giggled slightly, covering her mouth with one hand before letting the laugh die away and her hand fall to her side.

"Thank you," Kanix thanked the mage for the compliment, bowing partially to show that she was grateful for the mentioning. "This is exactly why I came here because, from what I heard, Enca has the most wonderful spas in the world." While she didn't know if that was true, she did know that the beaches of Enca were the most enticing thing. The feel of the sand between her toes, the wind brushing through her hair; it honestly felt like she was connected with nature. "I've actually never been to a beach before... this is my first time touching this kind of sand and hearing the ocean." A smile would grace her lips and she would embarrassingly look down at her hands to hide the smile. "I wasn't able to get out a lot when I was smaller... I think... I honestly can't remember a whole lot of childhood."

The smile would dissipate from her face and Kanix would be silent for a long moment, until Jaeger mention something about living in Enca. "Oh! I'm sure it would be wonderful to live here! To feel the warm air every morning, and se--hear the ocean!" Kanix would pipe up. Taking a lighthearted step away from Jaeger, she would move over to the half-built sandcastle structure he was working on. She would turn around and smile again, then pat an area of it that she was certain was strong enough to handle the action. "But I think after a while, you would get sick of this place, just as we've gotten sick of our own homelands... Hey? Do you mind teaching me how to build a sandcastle? I think it would be fun to do something like that." Her hand would drop to her side and she would set her staff against the side of the castle, clasping her hands behind her back.

"You seem to be gentlemanly enough to do something kind like that for me," Kanix would add a moment after.
    wordstagged
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 9th February 2016, 6:01 pm

What... WHAT?! Kanix made a funny ...at Daemons expense, is she really that perfect? The mage wondered as he let out a laugh. Of course Jaeger had respect for Daemon and his authority, they were bros...sort of, but a bit of teasing as all in good fun. A single tear rolled down his face before being wiped away. The man smiled a bit, filling with a bit of pride and joy that the Gorgeous woman would bestow a smile in his direction. It was truly the best feeling to be gifted such a grace or better yet, be the cause. A woman's smile was really just a wonder to the world.

Kanix mentioned a few more bits of information about her self. It was in fact her first time feeling sand and being around the ocean. What poor childhood, it appears that she had had it rough for the better part of her life, what a shame. In his mind, he had made a decision, one to make it his goal to show this goddess the time of her life. Give her a memory she could look back and grin about with fondness. As a Man..no, as a Gentleman, it was his job and privilege to do so. However, that precious smile soon faded from her face.

”....”

The silence was broken moments later as the conversation had come full circle. The lady had brought up the sand castle subject again. How could he say no? Helping her build a sand castle will be the foundation and beginning of his new life mission.

”I would love to teach you.”

A soft smile was once again on the mages face as he shifted through the sand to his tree. Jaeger broke off a few twigs and small branches to help use as a frame for building the castle.

”Well start with a smaller castle over here.”

The Man beckoned after the Lovely Kanix.

Post by Guest 10th February 2016, 12:43 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Kanix bounced a little on her toes when Jaeger agreed to teach her how to build a sandcastle, beaming another smile at him. She would patiently wait as he grabbed twigs and sticks to build a smaller castle to the one he had been working on. Pity... she thought it would've been more fun to help him with the bigger one, but she couldn't blame him if he didn't want her to mess it up. Once it was quiet, surely he was beckoning her by now to follow him, she'd trail after the Great Tree mage to a better sand building place. The woman would slide down onto her knees into the sand, then place her hands in her lap and patiently wait for him to join her. While she waited, she would run her hands over her loin cloth, dusting away the sand grains that had settled on it. Not that that would help at all when they would be building a sandcastle soon and getting sand everywhere on themselves.

She was like a little child right now though, hyped and ready to start something that she hadn't done before. Her hands would move from her outfit, down to the sand, where she stuck her fingers into it and played with it excitedly. Then an idea ran into her head, screaming at her to do it, but she wasn't sure if now was the right time to. Kanix would purse her lips and think it over, then pick up a glob of sand, as if she was ready to throw it at Jaeger. Except, she didn't through it at him, she'd blow on the grains, then throw it up into the air as a light surrounded it. The light would shape and reshape itself until it tumbled to the ground in the form of a dusty-looking wolf.

"Hey there, buddy," Kanix would speak to the earthly-made wolf, petting its sandy body and nuzzling into it a bit. "Mind helping me out some? Well... us, I should say... I think we could use your magical sand to help hold the castle together. Hm?" She would let go of the wolf and look to Jaeger before speaking again, "Jaeger, this is the Spirit of the Earth. He's going to be helping us since his sand is magical and will help hold the castle together better than normal sand. Or he can just chill here, I don't care."
    wordstagged
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 11th February 2016, 10:47 am

Jaeger watched the bountiful kanix leave the edge of his castle and to an area to make her own at. Them man had finally taken noticed of her clothing, if one could count that as clothing. The outfit left very little to the imagination as what he could see was a bone necklace and a rather loose loin cloth around her hips. Was this her swimsuit? The mage was a little surprised that a woman would wear something much more revealing than a normal bikini.

As he followed behind, he tried his hardest not to look and just stare. He also tried his best not to blush too much at the sight of his new sand companion as she played with the sand a bit. Jaeger walked over and sat just opposite of her, giving enough space between them for her to erect the castle. His eyes wondered around her curves, but each time, he would quickly dart his peepers back to her beautiful smile. He was a gentleman after all, he must not let his eye wonder for it was inappropriate to say the least.

The woman picked up a ball and summoned a sand wolf... Magic was once again used in the area! The security was a little worried about it. The tension could be felt coming from the men in uniform, but Jaeger kept his focus on the wolf she had brought about. Which was good, it gave him something to pay attention to rather than the Bodacious body of Kanixs.

”Oh.. that's fine! If you got the power, make it all the better! Though, we can start out going by hand. That way you can get an idea for how things work and feel. After that, yeah, use your magical Wolf all you'd like. What is important is the design you can visualize.

The mage replied and shoved four sticks into the ground in the shape of a rectangle. It would be the base of the castle for Kanix before she used her magic.

Post by Guest 11th February 2016, 4:32 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    "I can feel you staring at me," Kanix broke the silence, her skin crawling at the sensation of having eyes staring at her back. One of her hands moved behind her back to rub at the goosebumps that had appeared on her nearly snow-white skin. She shivered and placed her hand back in her lap, but then decided to adjust the bone necklace covering her breasts. A heavy blush accompanied the silence thereafter, thoughts running through her head if maybe she should've worn something else. After all, her outfit was more revealing than that of a bikini, as not much was covering the most provocative places of her body. Kanix would wiggle a bit, her bust bouncing slightly from the movement, and she would look around awkwardly until Jaeger sat down. When he sat down and stuffed the sticks into the sand, she would scoot a little closer to Jaeger... for the help.

"If you want to ask, feel free to," she voiced, referring to her outfit, since she had a feeling that's what he had been staring at. She wouldn't wait for him to speak, but would pay more attention to the sticks that were to be the base of the sandcastle.

Slender hands reached forward to the place that Jaeger had stabbed the four sticks into the ground, feeling around for them. The tips of her fingers would bump lightly against one of them, and she'd run her hand gently over the stick's contours. Her fingers would move from that stick to search for the next one, calculating in her mind the distance between the two. Then her fingers moved on to the third stick, calculating that distance, and finally, to the last of the four. Kanix would lean back onto her feet, crouching low as she tried to decide what she should be doing in making the castle. Did she just start piling sand onto the place? Or was there a method as to how she was supposed to be building it?

After a moment of sitting there and staring at the sand, deep in thought, Kanix would lift her head and speak to Nekros. "Is there a certain way I'm supposed to be doing this? How do I start out? Do I just pile sand onto the place?"
    wordstagged
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 14th February 2016, 4:23 pm

For a moment, as Jaeger was admiring the beautiful body, the mage had forgotten what it was like to be around a skilled, sightless mage. The woman could easily tell that the he was... admiring her smooth skin and wonderful womanly figure. While he was particular to the smile of a pretty lady, the mage did appreciate and approve of a woman's beautiful body. Boy, did Kanix have a figure to admire! Though, as a gentleman, he had to resist and focus on the woman as a whole! After rubbing her own back, she did say that he was free ask questions.

However, as he was about to ask, the woman went directly towards the sticks that he had planted in the ground. She felt around until she eventually found all of them poking out of the sand. Jaeger took that as a sign that she was ready to start, so he would have to ask her as he showed the woman how to build a sand castle.

”Well it's just that... uh....”

Jaeger was about to ask and talk to her about what was going through his head, when he noticed that her necklace was dangling and the cover it once gave was no longer working so well. As the necklace swayed back and forth, it he could see parts of the ladys breasts that he hadn't when it was in its appropriate spot. The mans face light up quickly with a fire and liquid soon began flowing down the mans nose and onto the sand.

”I was uuh... just Wondering about your swim suit. It's... uh... quite revealing compared to what most women wear.”

He replied, the blood that drips from his nose quickly formed a puddle underneath him. The great tree mage momentarily lost focus, trying to desperately look away from a sight he found most pleasing. With a few blinks, he tried to look away once more and get back to Kanix's question about where to start.

”Uh...right.. castle building. To form things with the sand, it helps to soak it with water. It helps mold the sand and it'll stick to the sticks as well.”

It was a good diversion, but it wouldn't last long.

Post by Guest 14th February 2016, 5:12 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Kanix's eyebrows knitted together in concern when she found that Jaeger had become awfully silent after she asked him her questions. Was it something that she had said? He started speaking then, much to her relief, though he was stuttering out words. She could tell he was wanting to know about her outfit, which wasn't a bathing suit as Jaeger had thought it was. Amusingly, the woman would smile at his stuttering and look back down to the sand and the base of the castle.

"It's not a bathing suit," she answered him, reaching to the side in order to touch the wolf she conjured from the sand. "Actually, it's the tribal attire of the Nirvits... even if it may be a little bit revealing than what most women wear. The less you wear though, the more you feel connected to nature and like you're actually part of the world."

The metallic scent of blood reached her nose, and with a handful of sand from the wolf, she'd look back at Jaeger. "A-are you bleeding?" she asked him, tilting her head some as she moved the sand from the wolf to the castle structure. "Do you need me to get you a towel or medical aide? I don't think you should be bleeding that much and for no reason." She dropped the sand she was holding onto, and instead of being focused on building a sandcastle, focused her attention on Jaeger. Curiously, she would reach out with her fingers to place them on his face and feel for the blood dripping from his nose. Her eyebrows would scrunch together again, either from being rejected at touching his face or from being able to feel his face. If he hadn't denied her the chance to help him, like she wanted to in the first place, her fingertips would gently brush his skin.

"Should I get water, so you may clean yourself of the blood? You're going to make the people around us worry. Or..." Kanix cut her sentence short, pulled her hand away from him and began feeling at her hips for a pouch. Surely, she had brought it with her, but maybe not, then her fingers ran across the heavy pouch latched to the belt of her loin cloth. Quietly, she would open it and stuff her hand inside, feeling around for herbs that she typically carried around her. "I think I have something to help with that... Grandmother taught me when I was younger to use a certain herb for wounds." Except Jaeger's "wound" wasn't anything that could be fixed with herbs, and unfortunately, she didn't find what she was looking for. She pouted at the misfortune, but didn't dwell on it for long, far too concerned over why he was having a nosebleed.

"Is there anything I can do?" Kanix asked again, placing her hands back in her lap and squishing her breasts together. This little position of hers was mostly used when she felt bad or wanted to take advantage of something... right now she felt bad. Or maybe she knew the reason for the blood all along... "Maybe we shouldn't build sandcastles if it causes you injury. Is there something else you'd like to do instead?" Her stance would relax as the sand wolf behind her fell to bits, like her rigidness had been keeping it there. She was the distraction though, so doing anything probably won't help that she still wasn't covered all that much.
    579tagged
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 15th February 2016, 4:01 pm

Her clothing was based around The Ancient Nirvits, which would explain the bones and tribal feel. As for it being rather.... revealing, it was to help feel closer to nature. Would one feel a greater connection to Earthland when being nude or nearly so? Hm, it was food for thought, perhaps he should give it a try later when he could focus on something other than the magnificent breasts of kanix. Did she know that this sort of reaction happened to men when seeing her? Jaeger did pride himself on being a cut above the rest when it came to his manners and attitude involving women,but, too much was too much, even for a Gent.

”Oh... my nose is bleeding.. yeah... Im fine.”

The mage replied as Kanix moved in closer to poke and feel around his face. Her getting closer with that cleavage only cause the flow of blood to increase its output. She was very cute when flustered, the scrunch in her brow, the caring feeling she gave off as she searched her person for something, it was all very adorable. Turns out, she didnt have anything really, medically, to help the nose bleed. It was shameful really, not her, but Jaeger. His behavior was rather unbecoming. His mind tries to scramble to something else, he wasn't raised to be some Heathen!

”I... Im fine, Kanix! Don't worry about it.. its uh... noth..”

He was responding to her worry and caring nature, however he was interrupted by her question and boob squeezing. Was she doing this on purpose? Certainly not, Despite her provocative clothing or lack there of, the mage didn't get the feeling that she was that manipulative. He could be wrong, though. With one final burst of blood from his nose, he fell backwards. The blood had stopped pouring, but now he was covered in blood, rather... “excited” and disappointed in himself. It was a good thing that the woman couldn't see the state of him, though, that probably didn't help his situation.

”It's uh.. no I think Sand Castles are quite fine, My Dear.”

How should he explain his situation? He was all hot and bothered, but he also needed to stay respectful and Gentlemanly, despite that being flown out the window already. Jaegers face was still red from a furious blush, Blood was still fresh so it hasnt stained him, that should probably be the first thing to deal with, next should be something about the “castle” that Kanix had erected.

The mage gets up and makes it to the water, washing all the blood off, and making his way back up. His skin gleaming from the sunlight reflecting off his skin. Blood was no longer flowing luckily, even when gazing at the body of the new found... friend.

”Sorry about that... sometimes... Guys get nose bleeds when they seen or feel someone they find extremely attractive. It just kind of happens involuntarily.”

Post by Guest 15th February 2016, 7:52 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    She pulled away from him and plopped onto her butt, feeling dejected at not being able to help him with his nosebleed. Nor had she realized it was because of her outfit, which she would probably end up changing around and fixing once she learned. However, she did know that he was trying to be as gentlemanly as possible, despite her attractive physical features. Though it just had not been working for him, and the stench of blood was really starting to get to her now.

"Well, let's not focus on the sandcastle; I don't really have an interest in building it anymore, unfortunately," the woman stated. While it had been nice of him to offer in helping her learn how to build one, she could always learn another time. He appeared to be too distracted anyway, so there wasn't any real hope in getting him to truly teach her sandcastle building.

"I'm sorry about the nosebleed happening," Kanix apologized, a genuine frown appearing on her face as she looked away. He had just complimented her on her appearance, where she should have been furiously blushing at it. Yet, she only felt as if it had been her fault, and now the building of the sandcastle had been ruined for them. His words went into her ears and they stayed there in her head for a bit, swimming around as she grasped hold of them. Seconds later, a light blush would color her cheeks red as she thought over the words he said to her more thoroughly. "I-I didn't think you'd see me as pretty... actually, I didn't know anyone saw past the scars on my face. To be honest, I don't know what anyone stares at when they see me; I usually just guess that it's my eyes."

She bit her finger, then let go of it to stand back to her feet, stretching her right hand out to feel in front of her. Kanix quietly made her way back to Nekros's sandcastle, feeling around for where she had placed her staff. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to easily find it like she wanted to, even though she was certain she had left it on the wall.

"Hey, Jaeger? Do you mind if we just walk the beach instead... once I'm able to find my staff, of course," she called to him. "I feel like maybe just walking would be best; I'd rather you be busy enjoying the environment than staring at me... unless you have a better idea?" The snow white-skinned woman would look at Jaeger from between the waterfall of nightly hair blocking her view. Her sentence had definitely been the most flirtatious of sentences that she had managed to say in the time span of their meeting.

After a moment, she would go back to feeling around, then lower herself to the ground until she felt wood on her fingers. Wrapping her slender fingers around it, she would lift the staff off the sandy ground and shake it just a bit. Sand fell out of the empty eye sockets and the nostrils of the ram's skull, and when satisfied that it sounded clean, she returned to Jaeger.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" she'd start, hoping that she wouldn't step over boundaries with her question. "How come I've just now heard of Sleeping Forest? Aren't you guys stationed in Fiore somewhere?"
    579tagged
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 17th February 2016, 9:00 pm

Not only was the mood overall done for the sandcastles, the lady was uninterested in building them anymore. Jaeger could understand why, the mood for him had changed to be more... perverse rather than just relaxation and building fun. To be honest, ever since the Beautiful Woman walked up, his focus for his own castle had slowly diminished anyway, so it was likely he'd stop building sooner or later. After stating her lack of interest in the castles, she apologized for not being able to help. It wasn't her fault, well, it was but it was mostly Jaegers lack of control and gentlemanly training!

After making a compliment to Kanix, though in kind of a poor delivery given the situation, he was graced with a soft blush upon the woman's face. She was very cute with a blushed. Apparently, the woman believed it was her eyes that caught everyone's attention. Jaeger could see that being the case, people tend to lock into the disabilities or difference of a person rather than similarities, however from a male perspective, her lack of clothing and rather bountiful body would more notice.

The distracted man watched her go over and look for her staff. It was a weird thing, a ram skull on top of a staff like shaft. Hm, weird summoning and a rather unique staff, what was her magic? Quite the exotic treasure Kanix was, a sweet, beautiful woman with a knack for magic and an air of mystery. It'd be pretty nice to get to know her more, however, at this time, Jaeger really only had a couple things on his mind. The first, was to be polite, one can never forget this especially when dealing with such a beauty. The second idea on his mind, well it wasn't really something to do in public.

There it was, an idea! A walk along the beach would be something nice to do in the mean time. Feeling the sand in between their feet, perhaps walking a little close to the water and feel the tide. However, the tone and feel of the situation quickly changed as Kanix peaked through strands of pitch black hair. Was that a flirt of some sort? The man got that vibe from the woman he had only met earlier in the day. Though, Jaeger had already done a bit of that, no matter how lame it was. After picking up the piece of equipment, she asked another question, one about Sleeping Forest.

”No, we're not really stationed in Fiore, though we mainly operate there. Sleeping Forest is located somewhere in the ocean, always changing its location. As for only hearing about us now, we're a guild with a specific purpose in the world. So far, as far as I'm aware, we haven't had much of a reason to act or get well-known or anything, but, things seem like they maybe changing soon, who knows.

….

And sure, we can go for a walk.”

Jaeger replied and moved his hand down to try and to clasp his hand in with her free one. Much like earlier in the day, he was being a little too friendly and possibly overstep his bounds. The man would then begin walking, with either kanix, hand and hand, or with her just side by side and not holding hands. About the middle of the walk, Jaeger had a question, though it was rather forward, especially for how new they were to one another.

”Hey..uh.. Kanix... Would you like to.. uh... come back to my room here at the resort?”

Post by Guest 17th February 2016, 10:18 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    His hand slipped into hers and her heart fluttered, nearly skipping a beat at the strangeness of how strong it felt. Her own hand grasped his slightly tighter as he began the little walk along the beach, even though it would later turn out not to be much of one. She liked the feel of his hand, in all honesty, it felt a lot... kinder... than the hands of men she had encountered beforehand. It was definitely larger than hers though, and probably nearly swallowed hers up if she was able to look at them. As tempting as it was to take his hand, while they walked, and trace her fingers over it, she resisted the urge. Doing that was not appropriate when they had only just met and weren't even friends, but rather, just acquaintances. How would he take to that though? If she just wanted to play with the curves of his hand and get a better feel of it?

Kanix cleared her throat embarrassingly and focused her attention on the sand and the cold, refreshing feel of the waves. Her head was lowered to stare at her feet, though she couldn't see them, but solely concentrate on the sensation. The waves licked at her toes and the coldness nibbled at them; she giggled, wiggling her toes for a second before catching back up to Jaeger. She was almost like a child right now, merely enjoying the waves and the sand in the silence as they walked. There was nothing wrong with a bit of silence right now, not when so much had gone on just a few minutes ago. In fact, Kanix liked the silence as of this moment, deciding not to ask anything more of the Sleeping Forest mage. Besides, it wasn't her place to pry for things, especially if Jaeger didn't want to reveal anything about his guild.

He would though, mentioning how their guild's location was ever changing, but located on a large island. An island that moved? That had to be like out of a fairy tale, and Kanix couldn't help, but imagine what it was like. However, that would be a question for another time, for now was not the appropriate time to ask such a thing. Ever the curious one, her mind would lead her to all kinds of ideas of what the island could be like for them. It must have been quite large to hold such a noble guild as his, but how exactly could the island move locations? Did it have legs? Was it a living beast? That's it! It had to be a living beast or have a mind of its own to be able to move. Jaeger said something else to her, which pulled her out of her daydreaming, and she looked up at him.

"To your room... at the resort?" she repeated, stopping in her tracks, like Jaeger had, and thinking over his words. Did he want to show her his room? Is that why he had asked her to go with him? But... she wouldn't be able to see it. Her eyes drifted to their connected hands, her hand gently swinging his while she thought about the offer. "Yes, all right." Kanix glanced back up to his face and stretched her lips in an appreciative smile. He would lead her back to the resort, that he had purchased a room at, once he had been given the "okay." As they walked back, she started imaging what the suite could possibly look like and why he wanted to bring her there. It made her upset a little bit, as she truly wouldn't be able to see the beauty of the room if that's what he wanted.

It had only taken a few minutes to get to the resort, as the rooms (or huts more specifically) were separate to the main lobby. Jaeger would lead her out to one of the farther and larger huts, which fortunately had stairs and not ladders to climb. She carefully stepped up each one, with the help of the gentleman, until he stopped at the door and opened it with something. Taken inside, she'd feel him let go of her hand and mention a small welcome to his room, despite her inability to see it. Out of habit, her eyes would scan the place, getting the feel of the empty space around her and how large it was. A smirk appeared on her lips and she looked up at Jaeger, then back to the vastness of the room she was in. Now, if only she was able to see it and take in just how large and how beautiful the place actually happened to be.

It was a lavish place with sleek, wooden flooring, and at the far back, from where they stood, was a king-sized bed. A white rug underneath it as large as nearly the room, itself, but just short of touching the walls, themselves. Hung over the bed was a canopy of black, designed to be able to close... to conceal any deeds done behind them. Peaceful, enticing... her attention was drawn away as Jaeger took it again, opalescent, brooding eyes looking from underneath long, black eyelashes. Kanix was drawn toward his body, in a loving grasp that she didn't understand... couldn't comprehend that he meant no harm. She was more accustomed to roughness, to the harsh treatment that an object would get by the strong hands of a man. Moments later, she was greeted with a kiss, taking her by surprise, finding that she returned it just as Jaeger pulled her toward the bed...

--

Those same attention-grabbing, iridescent, blue eyes snapped open hours after the little "adventure" they had together. Kanix turned her head to listen to the soft breathing of the one laying next to her, and she quietly slithered out of the sheets. In the bareness of her body, she knelt silently to the floor and searched around for the pieces of clothing she once had on. Slender fingers would prick themselves on sharp bones, and she'd snag those quickly, pulling them over her head, though making a near noisy sound. She winced at it, and then her fingers touched the animal skin bottoms she wore, and she'd wiggle into those. Lastly, she snatched up her staff and make her way to the door as swiftly and softly as she could, fumbling for the knob. Once she had it in her grasp, she'd open the door and step out into the chilling night air, making a dash for freedom.

This encounter would soon be a mistake she'd learn from: that men, while protective figures, were just as enticing as their opposites.
    1119tagged
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros 22nd February 2016, 6:40 pm

A time of bliss had occurred hours before hand. The man acted much like a seductress and brought a lovely woman back to his room. However, as he would wake up, Jaeger learned that the raven haired beauty was no longer snuggling up to his chest. In fact, Kanix w as no where in sight as the man slowly woke up from sleeping. Disappointing was them mood. After only spending a small portion of the day with her, but he could see that she had left an impression on him.

”Kanix.. Are you here?”

The man asked, he had to be sure. The woman had skipped out, leaving him behind, without a word. Was he that bad? Did he just scare her away? That's it, he was too forward. She came to Enca to get away from it all and he ruined that vacation for her. What has he done? As a Gentleman, he shouldn't have gotten that close, especially after the short period of time. A Gentleman would take a Lady out to a date, develop the relationship, and lead up to the.... more adult alone time. He progressed the relationship that had been started at hello and moved something far down the line.

”Great Vacation...”

With a whisper to himself, he moved to get dressed and head out to get some food. Nothing left now but to just spend the restof his time finishing that sandcastle and relaxing in his room.

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:08 am