Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting the guild

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting the guild Empty Meeting the guild

Post by Aayla 14th July 2014, 5:58 pm

The treck back the guild hall was tough, Aayla found herself so exhausted that she could barely lift her feet high enough o take her next step.

"I think I over-did it Zinny...maybe it's time for a break... I can't do so many jobs this fast anymore... and that photoshoot just took the rest of my energy."

She grumbled with a light sigh as she used the teleportation lacrima to appear once more in front of the Sabertooth guild hall. It was a magnificently impressive building! Very elegant in design, ver imposing in structure. The heart of the guild the very members that were no doubt buzzing about their lives within her walls. She couldn't be happier to have come to Sabertooth. She was safe here from the Dark mages, she had at least two people she could count on t be there for her... Marick and Zenshin. With the thought of the two men, she couldn't help but wonder just how strong they really were if they were able to defeat those dark wizards so easily. She then wondered if maybe her father had really been that strong too...

Her thoughts were nterrupted only bu the sudden breeze as she crossed the bridge, gasping and clinging to the edge of the bridge for dear life. HOw could she keep doing this every day!? They were so high up! Why couldn't this wonderful place be on the ground?! She felt like she was going to be sick with every slow, and tired step she took the the main entrance of the hall. when she made it, she walke forward, as if a zombie, towards the nearest empty chair and sat down, lying her head on the table with a sigh.

Zinneth slithered from her shoulder and onto the table, tilting her head at the blue haired girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting the guild Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hecate Faustus
    Experience : 268.75

Meeting the guild Empty Re: Meeting the guild

Post by Adelheid Faustus 14th July 2014, 6:29 pm

"oh this is a creature I have never seen before " said a rather tall redhead besides Aayla as she curiously observed the strange "snake" but prudent enough not to try to touch it or pet it "is it yours cutie pie? " she said smiling at the girl
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 15th July 2014, 12:38 pm

Aayla sheepishly looked up from the table as she heard a voice speaking newarby. A woman's voice... someone she hadn't met yet... She suddenly sat up straight, making the chair creak against the floor as her eyes locked onto this new woman. Who was she? She couldn't remember if she had met her yet or not... oh no what if she got angry with her for forgetting her?

"Oh uhm... sort of... I mean.. yes ma'am... uhm... Her name is... Zinneth... Uhm s...she's a water... a serpent..."
    She said shyly, glancing over to Zinny. She felt bad for saying that Zinny was hers, becaue technically, the serpent didn't belong to her. They were partners, they were equals, no one owned anybody. Zinneth wasn't her pet.

"I..I'm sorry I'll bring her... I'll bring her to my room if she... bothers you miss..."
    She said lowly, reaching over to let Zinneth slither into her hands.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 15th July 2014, 12:57 pm

"short of? so not a pet but a friend right? " she responded cheerfully smiling at the serpent and the girl "don't worry I find it adorable just that " she said offering her hand to the girl for a hand shake she seemed rather timid and it seemed like her own timing was bad but none the less it was a good chance to know another guild partner "don't worry about anything and sorry for just asking out of the blue I'm Adelheid but you can call me Adel for shorts "
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 15th July 2014, 2:38 pm

Aayla nodded gently at the mention of Zinneth and her being partners, although it didnt stop her from being shy around Adelheid.

"We're partners... She helps m on jobs... cause... I... I can't fight on my own..."
    She explained softly as Zinneth turned herself around while in Aayla's hands to look at this red haired woman. Her little tongue slid out from between her lips as she tasted the air, smelling their new companion.

"M..My names Aayla... Aayla Mizune. It's... very nice to meet you... Ms Adelheid"
    She said politely as she attempted to smile gently.

"Have you... never seen a sea serpent?"
    She aske the girl suddenly, wondering just what or how rare Zinneth was. It's not as if she had ever seen one before her and Zinneth met after-all...

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 15th July 2014, 7:17 pm

"no wonder haven't seen one I don't go to the sea often I prefer to go hiking really " she joked "is good to have someone you can rely on and a friend " she said with a bit of sadness in her expression Is a pleasure to get to know you Aayala if you need anything from me feel free to ask"
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 16th July 2014, 3:31 am

"I really love the water...It's always interesting... there are a lot of new thing to uhm... to find down there... You know, if you want... we could go... to...together and uhm... well, I have a spell that can... that can let ou breath... underwater I mean..."
    Aayla said lowly, wondering if the girl would take her up on he offe. She absolutely loved going to the beach, and it could only be better by bringing along friends.

When Faustus continued to talk about friends, she smiled over to the small snake who now had started to slither up Aayla's arm to hang around her neck again.

"Thank you... uhm... Adelheid..."

Last edited by Aayla on 16th July 2014, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 16th July 2014, 1:30 pm

Marick was walking looking somewhere to sit and lay a while, suddenly he saw two girls talking, like if one had problems, and if you are talking of girls, an opportunity, and Marick... You know something could pass "Wow, two girls discussing... this could be good". Marick went closely to the table and interrupted the two ladies talking "Hey, sorry if I interrupt, I saw you both here discussing, is everything ok?".
    Marick looked the both girls carefully and before they could replied he started trying to "Flirt" or something with the girls, first he talked to the blue haired girl but he realized that she had a animal "Wow, you are cute... Wait, whats that?!? A snake??? Do you want me to kill it!" Marick started using one of his magic making appear magic cylinders in the creature's head.

Meeting the guild Team210

Meeting the guild Signat11

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 16th July 2014, 8:44 pm

"Wow that seems like an useful spell for an anchor like m... " she started to say amused trying to keep the small chat going for the nervous girl to calm herself down a little before suddenly and unexpectedly a young looking blond guy appeared in front of them and started a barrage of questions and the like that somehow finished in the offering to kill Aayala's friend.
    As surprised as she was by the sudden development Adelheid quickly put her hand on the barrel covering the exit "wow slow the sugar train boy there is no problem the snake is a friend and you shouldn't go around using magic recklessly " she said.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 17th July 2014, 3:33 am

Aayla was too concentrated on Adelheid to really hear what this new man was saying. Her blush deepened at the intruders appearance though as she suddenly started staring at the table. Who was this new guy? Did he know Adelheid? The only sentence she managed to hear from his mouth though was " A snake??? Do you want me to kill it!" followed by a hiss from the serpent in question.

This caused the young girl to gasp and reach out for Zinneth, picking her up off the table and holding the small animal close to her.

"No don't! P...please don't hurt her... She's my friend... and s...she's not a snake... she's a Sea Serpent..."
    She stutered although her eyes were now narrowed on Marick. How could this guy just assume that she was anything but part of the guild? After-all, they did have a lion cub roaming around the halls, how strange was a Serpent?

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 17th July 2014, 9:12 am

The blue haired girl replied to Marik's reaction "No don't! P...please don't hurt her... She's my friend... and s...she's not a snake... she's a Sea Serpent..." Marik was ashamed of him self, he tried to explain what happened. "Ow.. Sorry, It is just that I really don't like snakes, I though it was one... Sorry, I really apologize, and also, I think I didn't present myself, my name is Marik, I use Amateratsu magic... That makes me kind of aggressive sorry, I'll trie to be kind with you... Ow, and if it is weird I can go, I don't want to feel in to something I don't belong to" Marik turned around going for a beer, he stopped a moment and replied "By the way, you look nice person, both, if you need something I wuld be happy to help you".

Meeting the guild Team210

Meeting the guild Signat11

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 17th July 2014, 8:01 pm

Adelheid let out a sigh as she heard that he was an user of a magic like hers that could alter one's personality "please in the future try to repress those impulses I know in my own flesh that fire magic can...make the user into a hothead at best and a pyromaniac at worse but is not good to use it as an excuse " she said before offering him a seat with a sign of her hand "I'm Adelheid an user of Elemental pact type fire and this one is Aayala she seems to be a water mage and that is her pe...friend which I think is as cute as Aayala herself "
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 18th July 2014, 3:39 am

"I...it's ok. I'm just glad... that Zinneth is... uhm ok I mean..."
    She mummbled as she brought the serpent down onto  her lap where Zinnath slithered into a comfortable position on the fabric where she would be out of site from any further danger. At least, for the time being.

"I'm sorry... I should be more uhm... careful... I noticed a lot of... a lot of people don't like snakes... or serpents..."
    She said lowly, glancing down to her friend quickly before looking back up to the other two.

"It's very nice to meet you... Marik. Is that a common name? I've heard it a lot... uhm well just lately..."

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over: Animal Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 23rd July 2014, 1:18 pm

Obel wandered into the guild and made her way to the quietest corner of the guild hall, she had just come back from visiting her parents graves the memories of their murder fresh in her mind. She observed the others around her with her large yellow eyes, mildly interested in their conversation. Just as one of the three she was staring at looked up she quickly looked away and busied herself by pulling a book out of the teddy shaped bag slung across her chest. With one final yank of the book she managed to get it out of her bag, however the corner of the book had caught on the bag of strawberry bonbons at the bottom of her bag and pulled them out with it. The bonbons fell onto the floor, the bag exploded and the sweets rolled everywhere. Obel blushed furiously as she felt the others eyes on her.

Meeting the guild <a href=Meeting the guild Yfbhcl11" />
    Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 23rd July 2014, 3:33 pm

Adelheid let out a sigh as Marick wasn't coming back "I don't know but it seems more popular than other names " said the redhead shrugging "look Aayala your friend is a little scary to most but is no reason to suddenly pointing a spell at her I think that he was the weird one" she said trying to reassure the smaller girl and petting her in the head "is ok is not like being attacked is an every day thing in here "
    After that she heard the bag ripping as the stitches teared up and give letting a bunch of candy fall "oh poor thing" said Adel before getting up and starting to help the girl in collecting all that had fallen.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 23rd July 2014, 6:44 pm

Aayla nodded gently at Adelheids words before the sound of many small objects falling and scattering took their attention away from Zinny and Marik. When Adelheid stood up, she did too, moving to intercept said falling candies and catching a few before they got too far away, even Zinnath had started slithering across the floor to catch a stray candy in her mouth.

She picked up as many as she found before walking over to Obel, a small basjful smile on the young Water Wizards face.

"These are... are yours right?"
    She asked, offering them to the girl gently.

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 23rd July 2014, 10:28 pm

Obel reahced out for the bag of sweets the mage was holding towards her but tripped over and landed on the floor before she could get them. She quickly got up as though nothing had happened, and took the sweets of off the girl.
    "Thank you," she mumbled, "Sorry for the hassle."

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 24th July 2014, 12:04 pm

"oh don't worry we all make mistakes " she said shrugging and giving the girl the candies she had pick up and picking up some more giving them to her again "hey I don't think I have seen you around before" she said smiling as she noticed that it was her first time seeing the girl "my name is Adelheid nice to meet you "
    Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 24th July 2014, 12:41 pm

Obel looked up at the woman with dazzling red hair before her, "Thankyou, I am Obel Winthrop... Please call me Obel."

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 24th July 2014, 6:55 pm

"and my names Aayla Mizune... i...it's very nice to... to meet you miss Obel. Welcome to Sabertooth."
    The young dragon slayer said with a smile as she quickly looked the girl over. The girl didn't seem to be that far away in age to herself. She wondered just how many young people actually wre in Sabertooth. She had to admit, it was relieving to know she wasn't the only one.

"U..uhm if you... don't mind my asking... Have you... settled into the guild well? I can help you... with anything if you would like me too."
    She said a little shyly to the new recruit, her cheeks blushing slightly.

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 24th July 2014, 11:10 pm

'Umm... Well... Yes I think I am fine... Thankyou for asking.' Obel patted her layered white dress down and looked up at the young girl in front of her. They must be around the same age, thought Obel. They stood there silently for a moment util Obel offered her bonbons to the other two, 'um, would you like one? They are very good.'

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 25th July 2014, 12:28 pm

Adelheid smiled as she let a sight and stood up "alright I will let the youngsters to bound up" she said picking up one last candy and giving it to Obel "it was a pleasure to meet you both I hope we can work together some day " then petted both of the girls and walked away to check if there where any interesting new jobs.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:33 am