Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion

Important BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion

Post by Guest 25th April 2016, 3:07 pm

Hello all!

It has been a while since we have last had one of these, but I would say it is about time we have another. An OOC guild meeting.

However, instead of doing it on skype, by call, or real time, we will keep the discussion here so we can really elaborate and sink our teeth into this.

Take a look here: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t12567-guild-goals-and-outline
    I think a lot of us fail to realize that BR used to be a CRIME SYNDICATE. Basically a dark group, but on a path for redemption, perhaps? We're legal now, after all, but that was a mass OOC decision for the benefits more than anything. I do not think we should change alignments at all, but see where we begin to head IC between jobs and actions done by members, plus events (private or sitewide). Let us actually USE all of the resources we have.

The crime syndicate's remains left for Fiore(or an island, actually) to establish BR, which is its own nation.

The ten monsters is not much of a thing anymore. And we once identified as monster hunters, and then bounty hunters, but while this can be a small point of BR, it is not much the focus anymore.

I talked to each Ace to get an opinion from them, and Kakuma, of course. All of the Aces agree we MUST revise our guild goals based on the personalities and ambitions of the members IC. Like, it would not make sense to be solely bounty hunters, treasure hunters, or redeemers. But I LOVED this one point Zack suggested.

Perhaps as a guild who comes from independent means....perhaps we are trying to have influence over Fiore and reduce the magic council's power in favour of the guilds who do most of the work.

And perhaps influence it through not just political means.

For example. Magna might try to influence them by showing what mages can do if they are allowed to flourish in certain fields.

Elyx might try to influence them through music perhaps.

I love the idea of almost passive resistance for BR's goal, and focus on member's personal goals too. In the end, our main goal could be Influence, and we could piggy-back off of this prompt and idea. With this idea, we could also aim our focus towards influencing the IC state of the site as well, for the sake of fun, a good time, story, and more. Not for solely for power.

On a personal level, I aim for thread and plot influence with Iza both OOC and IC. I try to plot with as many people as possible, in BR or not, and try to make no thread ever really normal. And she has her own personal goals too.

But I'm distracted now and feel like I'm rambling, so allow me to just ask you to think about this and suggest your own ideas, or hop off of Zack's idea! C:

Please fill out the tiny form below when doing so, as the guild goals should reflect its members IC, and we should take all of it into consideration. Make your form and suggestions as long or short as you like. I want ALL active Black Rose members to participate in this, even if it's just with a few words. ^.^

Please skype or ask me any questions if you're confused or anything... I'm brain dead today and am hoping this all seems legit/makes sense. Dun kill meh. x.x

Code:
    [font=Georgia]
    [b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]A few words on Character Personality:[/b]
    [b]Character's Ambitions and Goals:[/b]
    [b]Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character:[/b]
    [b]Suggestions, and anything else:[/b]

[/font]

Last edited by Izayuki on 25th April 2016, 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Valkyrja
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Important Re: BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion

Post by Karin Sørensen 25th April 2016, 3:56 pm

Trackalackin so I can read later.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 25th April 2016, 4:03 pm

Character Name: Elyx Reiaki
    A few words on Character Personality: Well, as of currently, he is determined to obtain whatever he wants, and will do anything at all costs to get it. Without a goal, he is rather small on talk, and would resort to using formal speech rather than casual speech. As of currently, I think that should do for now x3.
    Character's Ambitions and Goals:
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: Elyx's goal is simple. Redemption over revenge. Recovering from a nasty past, he wants to build a new path and forget all of the mistakes made in the past. And for the guild, I try to set him as a possible example, since his kill count for humans and mages are set to 0, the amount of beasts he does not need to kill and does anyways are very low.
    Suggestions, and anything else: Will be updated as the meeting progresses.

Corliss
    Corliss

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : None (as of yet)
    Experience : 212.50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Make Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Corliss 25th April 2016, 4:22 pm

Character Name: Corliss Aelle
    A few words on Character Personality: She is essentially an obnoxious adrenaline junkie, with a splash of awkwardness and a romantic's heart.
    Character's Ambitions and Goals: Corliss just wants good stories to tell, regardless of legality or practicality, but doesn't have any malicious intentions.
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: I mostly joined BR because I thought it seemed like an active and rambunctious guild, and as of right now y'all have met and exceeded my hopes for the guild. I don't have a large plot or endgame for Corliss, so I'm just here for the shenanigans.
    Suggestions, and anything else: I really love the concept of having our guild's goal be influence, especially considering how well it fits my character. All she wants is something inspiring, fun, and memorable, and being in a guild that seeks influence as it's primary goal would be one of the best scenarios. BR's goal of influencing Fiore would likely go down in the history books, and being in the guild during that time would make for one hell of a story.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Corliss | Magic | Bank | Pyrrha | Dulcina | GFX | Shop

BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 25th April 2016, 4:25 pm

Character Name: Lucius Foss

A few words on Character Personality: He is a rather nice and charming person, and a rather social person, on the outside. What he doesn't normally show people is that he hates everybody and would rather have everybody dead with the acceptation of his sister Astrid. He is rather anti-social and manipulative, and is a total psychopath.

Character's Ambitions and Goals: Just to get as strong as he can, so nobody will be able to compare to him in power, and will leave him alone. His current goals are to protect Astrid and become stronger.

Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: Welp, to get him strong is one thing, but just to rp him as much as I can which is hard with his anti-social personality. And to be able to rp the plots I have for him.

Suggestions, and anything else: Uhm, sorry I don't really have any current suggestions.

Last edited by kittykool75 on 26th April 2016, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Rai Sormr
    Rai Sormr

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Experience : 737.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer Gen 2
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Rai Sormr 25th April 2016, 6:20 pm

Character Name: Ruminal Blackflower
    A few words on Character Personality: Is a smart kid with an IQ equal or maybe even better than a college student which is amazing considering his only 6 years old. He however still shows his child like innocents especially when it comes to his ideals.
    Character's Ambitions and Goals: As it stands now he wants to become a hero and help as many people as possible.
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: None atm XP
    Suggestions, and anything else:
    N/A

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 25th April 2016, 6:40 pm

Character Name: Kaisto Tyreal
    A few words on Character Personality: He's at times shy, but hes very warming once you know him, he'll protect anyone even at the cost of his own health, he's also a bit wacky and funny too.
    Character's Ambitions and Goals:  He's been trying to find his family for the longest now, its his main goal, he also wants to try and be a very renowned wizard and possibly a guild master one day. But also he wants to see the world as well as opening that ranch the guild and him is talking on.
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: OOC goals umm do more jobs XD get better at rping myself, just having fun really
    Suggestions, and anything else: none at the moment, besides the influence thing would help BR out greatly, and get them more respected and renowned the world over

Edit: umm just to let you all know im gonna be trying to fix my monitor that broke so i cent get on skype as of right now but fret not i will be on in some way or fashion XD

Last edited by KaistoTyreal on 25th April 2016, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.

Post by Guest 25th April 2016, 6:58 pm

Character Name: Astrid Foss
    A few words on Character Personality: The purest of cinnamon rolls. Like a cinnamon roll made of semiconductor-grade silicon, THAT pure. Naive, kinda shy, spacey, and nervous, and anything along those lines. A literal smol child
    Character's Ambitions and Goals: She just wants to help people out and inspire them. Spreading happiness and everything good, even if it means making herself exhausted.
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: To just have fun with the fam and to test my writing skills by playing a type of character i don't make many of.
    Suggestions, and anything else: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Experience : 9,687.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiru 25th April 2016, 7:19 pm

Character Name: Kiru Nivani

A few words on Character Personality: Strong willed, very sarcastic and somewhat ambitious. Fiercely loyal to those she loves, and can act out accordingly.

Character's Ambitions and Goals: Kiru's goals in BR are somewhat of a mystery to others. Her reasons for joining the guild are rarely given. However, she will say it was her best chance to find answers for certain questions. Personal history, along with doing something useful along the way are the reasons Kiru decided to join the guild. All in all, Kiru is at heart a kind girl. She possesses a moral outlook that magic shouldn't be governed by a strict set of rules, so this would make her somewhat biased towards the magic council. Another reason for joining the guild. Made up of a former crime syndicate, she'd understand if they feel the same way.

Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: I'm trying to make Kiru one of the somewhat mysterious characters within the guild. Her shrouded past are only known by a few. I want to see her grow with other members, and make friendships that act almost like family. Perhaps this way she will slowly open up about her personal issues. As for myself, I aim to just have fun by being pulled into deep, well planned and interesting stories. Going on memorable adventures with other wizards, and learning how to become a better writer. Specifically for an upcoming *cough* project *cough* Hm? Oh uhhh... NEXT.

I'd love it if BR went in the direction to gain more influence over Fiore. It'd work for my character, and I'm sure it could create a very interesting vibe for the site as a whole. Since most new people (me included) assumed that Fairy Tail had the most influential power, since it was the name of the series after all. Also, a legal guild taking strides to limit the Magic Council's power would definitely be an adventure I'd love to take part in.

BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion 2f730cc21c

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Mentor : Ardere, Nathir (Demon God of Bone)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 25th April 2016, 7:36 pm

Character Name: Aether Lepan

A few words on Character Personality: With his mask he is usually a very quiet and reserved person, he doesn't like to be placed as the center of attention and is usually always keeping his mind open to a variety of ideas and setting goals for himself. Without his mask however he turns into a ball of nerves. When placed with people he trusts he tends to be a loud person, voicing his opinions and goals in hopes of gaining feedback and strengthening his bonds between them. In combat he is calm, collected and calculative with a myriad of plans echoing throughout his mind as he takes in all the information he can on the battlefield.

Character's Ambitions and Goals: As of right now Aether's main goal is to obtain knowledge of any kind in any shape or form so that one day he might pass down all that he knows to a pupil or apprentice who might one day succeed him.
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: Have Aether research and read up on everything that he can in BR, learning from and experimenting with the resources he has available to him as a member of BR. However once he has felt that he has learned all that he can he will be leaving BR to go on an IC journey around the world to continue his search for knowledge.

Suggestions, and anything else: I'm in complete agreement with what Zack has put forth by having BR influence the world through passive means as it works well with my plot for as the influence of BR grows it'll be easier for him to obtain transport for when he eventually goes on his journey. Who knows, he might even end up meeting with a few old guildmates in his travels. If there's anything I can do to assist with plot things feel free to ask xP

BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion Tumblr_o3vqbk3Hxd1tydz8to1_500

themes:

Exp: 1619/7500
    note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    3750exp To a New Land! event
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descendant
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Valkyrja
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 25th April 2016, 8:11 pm

Character Name: Kistiñe Ibáñez
    A few words on Character Personality: Flirty, extroverted, and overall a rainbow poptart. She is always looking to put a smile on someone's face and make them laugh (or purposefully make them red in the face with embarrassment), but generally does not have any ill intentions. She has quite a beast of a temper, but it generally only flares up when someone wakes her up from her twelve or fourteen hour regiment of sleep a day, or when someone is bothering her in her rare moments of wishing to be alone. Due to her desire to keep people smiling (most of the time, anyways), she rarely clues people in on her personal life and how she is feeling at any particular time, usually resulting in a violent outburst of emotions.
    Character's Ambitions and Goals: As of right now, Kistiñe has only a few goals: avenge her late twin sister's death, become a more capable mage, and try to restructure her life knowing that her other half is buried six feet under the ground. Goal number one is not likely to happen any time soon, but goals two and three are slowly coming to fruition as time goes on. Her ambitions to become a more capable mage are not rooted in a desire for power or greed, but her own frustration with her own shortcomings in magical skill as she sees it.
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: As for OOC ambitions or goals, my main goal for Kistiñe is to be able to weave a meaningful story out of the various threads and plots I have with and for her; as it stands right now, BR has proven to have more than enough capable RPers to satisfy those ends, but I may branch out eventually just to see what's out there. Other small goals include being able to wrap up the current chapter in Kisti's life and begin another one with a clean slate of plots.
    Suggestions, and anything else: At the moment, none. May update later on.

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 25th April 2016, 11:31 pm

Character Name: Irina Naginata
    A few words on Character Personality: Irina is the guilds Erza, nothing is more important to her than their safety, and doing something that could result in severe injury is likely to be followed by a good scolding from her. Also she is the Ace of Petals... not sure if that means anything.
    Character's Ambitions and Goals: Irina is bound by a duty to erase corruption, a sub effect of evil, this drives her to hunt down those that bring corruption and cleanse them. Besides her duty to cleanse corruption she finds herself curious about the world and its magics, this is generally due to her not understanding Humanity as she isn't entirely human herself if at all, this puts her as a member of R&D.
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: My personal ambitions are more towards creating a certain concept for my character which continuously fails thanks to certain things getting changed or due to poor magic design, besides the characters design I would like it if I could actually get a moment of glory somehow on the site but well apparently "everyone is the main character" nuf said.
    Suggestions, and anything else: For the guild I think it would be nice if the GM and Ace's actually meant something other than someone there to do your exams, it feels disappointing when that's really all we exist for even IC. I think it would be fun if there was actually something about the Ace's and the GM.

On the other hand about guild goals, I think we could keep the ten grand monsters thing but having it take more of a back seat in the grand scheme of the guild. As for our main goals I'm not entirely sure what we could do, our guild is still very secretive to the rest of the world, our members aren't known unless announced or shown off as such, as for what we could pull with a secretive legal guild... meh?

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 25th April 2016, 11:47 pm

Character Name: Magna Victus
    A few words on Character Personality: Chef, sommelier, waiter. Most of what Magna is relates to food and drink in someway. His magic, his job, his goals, his interactions with people. He is the type of guy who sees things like magic as tools and ingredients. He wants to be skilled at them sure and sees their benefits outside the kitchen, but he sees their benefits more inside. He's a friendly guy who gets on with most people.
    Character's Ambitions and Goals: He has a few goals. One of which is to find the so called legendary ingredients that will allow him to bring back his parents. Though this is more on the back burner (haha) rather than at the forefront of his focus. His main goal is just to satisfy as many people with his cooking as possible and become more skilled at cooking. He wants someone to be able to ask for a drink or meal and he can whip it up there and then for them with a bit of unique Magna flare in there.
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: I don't really have any OOC goals. I created Magna as more of a plot character than anything which is why I haven't really focused on ranking him up with jobs or the like.
    Suggestions, and anything else: I don't think we should ignore the monsters as a concept, but perhaps we can incorporate them into the ranch idea and make each of the ten grand monsters the 'king' of one of the areas of the ranch. Kind of like the eight kings in Toriko.

I think as we have links with Bosco (who I think are tech based) we should try and further establish ourselves with that and perhaps we could offer out technology to those without magic so that those not born with magic don't feel so left out.

We could also, as we have our own military, perhaps do more body guard work.

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion HqzsHuT
    Cielle
    Cielle

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Experience : 1,206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Paradise Control
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cielle 26th April 2016, 1:34 am

Character Name: Cielle "Shade" Sumire

A few words on Character Personality: A cheery person on the outside there's plenty Shade tends to keep to herself, first name included. However she'll stop being cheery or even paying attention to someone if they bore her, the girl more for living in the moment. Has some slightly warped views on life and death.

Character's Ambitions and Goals: First and foremost her main concern is ensuring she never ends up alone, as while she enjoys the company of her denizens their lack of free-will in relation to her leaves the girl hangering for company she can't control. At the same time having been locked up in solitude confinement of sorts before Shade's eager to avoid a similar situation.

Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: OOCly I want Shade to acquire more familial relationships, or at least a few friendships with fellow guildmates beyond the one she's currently developing while gaining an appreciation for the brevity of life. Ideally I want the afterlife realm she's bound too to start going in a positive direction as its possible to slip into a further negative one than it currently is. Basically I want her to actually live as she's simply drifted along in her existence whilst adding to her collection of "friends."

Suggestions, and anything else: The idea of possibly taming, or at least having the great beasts control some region of this ranch (not sure what it's about, but sounds interesting) sounds intriguing. Could make for interesting adventures in gaining their respects or them adopting/taking over certain regions of the ranch.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 26th April 2016, 4:27 pm

Oh man I am bad at these things! I'll try my best, I'm sorry it's very bare bones...

Character Name:Venir RuLush
    A few words on Character Personality:Venir is a bit of ditz at times, but mot would consider her as friendly, cheerful, and warm. Though she does have a bit of a temper at times, and if push comes to shove can be a little competitive. Still, she's more of a lover than a fighter, though that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy a friendly little brawl every now and then.
    Character's Ambitions and Goals:Venir blew up her old guild so she's looking to redeem herself, learn more about the world, grow up a bit, make some bonds, and eventually confront some of her old guildmates?
    Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character:^All of the above? I dunno, I also like helping people or attempting to >o< I am a terribly busy, unmotivated person though.
    Suggestions, and anything else: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....... Be happy? ^o^' I don't really know? I feel like I don't have much to say as I am more or less a complete newb!

BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 27th April 2016, 2:44 am

Character Name: Kakuma Blackflower
    A few words on Character Personality: A highly intelligent woman whom hides behind a facade of Immaturity and airheadedness. Mostly due to the fact she was treated as a outsider because of her birth parents and her level of intelligence. Now she simply keeps to herself and tries to do whats best for her guild. She has tired to find a lover a few times and has been abandoned every time for the most part, to the point that she does not really care what happens anymore. She has two children, both of which were raised by her mother cause she was not ready to handle children.

Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character: Erm... OCC, to make BR the best guild i can make it, a guild that is open and friendly to all that join. IC... Not a damn clue... Kakuma's lost to many storys for me to have any real direction with her anymore.
    A story arc system: Basicly what this comes down to is we treat BR's jobs like episodes and seasons or something like that Like the anime's story arcs. I will build something to show off in a bit. But this system will be very good as the act of loosing member and gaining new ones becomes story lending instead of detrimental.

BR: Guild Meeting and Discussion KF68skC

Post by Guest 27th April 2016, 11:36 pm

TL;DR Version:

Character Name:

Izayuki Rimajo Hyoujin

A few words on Character Personality:
    Izayuki is very cheerful, perky, and extroverted on the outside, but on the inside is rather insecure. She has a lot of wisdom due to being a tanuki, but refuses to tap into it with her preference for fun and her sense of adventure. She is extremely loyal, that being her more characteristic virtue, but has a few darker quirks so to say.

Izayuki's endgoal is to kill the goddess that froze and killed her village and trained and tortured her personally. However, so much seems to get in the way of that, making her path quite a twisty one. Above all, she just wants happiness and peace, fun, and people to be close to that she hopefully can protect. Most of her stunts are often done in a strange sort of innocence, but she mostly just aims for fun, adventure, experiences, meeting others, and getting stronger.

Your OOC Ambitions and Goals with BR or your character:
    My OOC ambitions are to make BR one REALLY immense, famous, and influential guild. I want this place to be a haven for roleplayers and those interested in having a ton of fun through something we all enjoy- writing. We're like a family, and I love the dynamic. And because of that, I want BR to be able to be a place where everyone has a chance to be influential and have fun with plots, if that is their goal.

My ambitions with my character are simple- to be influential and plot with as many people as possible. When I joined, I told myself I wanted to have a character that could touch the stories of others, and become well known just by how she was written and the daring plots I do. I let my character lead, even if she does stuff that I don't intend. That's part of the fun, right?

Okay, so as I mentioned, I LOVE the Influence goal idea. Black Rose is a NATION. A few suggestions thrown at me was giving them a face for tourists, other guilds, the MC, other nations, etc, but them also having that darker and secretive side as well, aiming for influence by passive means. To get control of the MC? Maybe- if that is what they want at the time. Really, the amount of influence is up to the GUILDMEMBERS and the PLOTS. If we want it enough, we could do some pretty amazing things. Or we could be laidback. All in all, I think it is a good idea. Let's leave some of it up to our characters, but also not just leave it there.

I agree that the 10 monsters thing should not be scrapped, but put on the backburner for now. Perhaps we can also do stuff with this ranch idea too. Kaisto still needs to set that up, and we all can help too if he wants, but he needs to organize that. Personally, I think a load of events revolving around fighting giant monsters is rather cliche and gets old quickly, so if we do it, I think simple is our best aim.

I also completely agree with Kakuma- having an arc/story system would be fun! I don't think we should focus too hard on details though. We should leave it VERY open-ended and simple, able to be completed by a few members or many, so depending on the commitment and plots, anyone can have a chance to shine if they so desire. I'd love to start brainstorming these type of things.

Irina, we did touch briefly in the BR chat on your concern for Aces and GMs. We could elaborate on that too, but overall, Aces are mostly just titles, with a few bonus responsibilities and privileges. But I did like the mentoring thing we mentioned, kind of like SS has underlings. Certain aces and the GM can unofficially act as guides and mentors to members to help them be influential in their own fields, as is Magna's goal. Or like Elyx is already mentoring Astrid, who has taken to music. And it does not need to be specific with magic- but high positions can just act as general rolemodels and supporters too- trying to get their guildmates stronger in character and more as well as power.

One thing I suggest aside from this meeting, is making a temporary BR 'mini-development' team aside from just the guild chat. Anyone can be a part of it if they are in BR and active. The main thing is we just need to rewrite a lot of the guides and threads, make them pretty, discuss what to do for guild scale events, 'arcs' like Kakuma mentioned, plots, fun stuff, and more! Real time tends to help us move faster too, rather than having to take the time to sit down and converse about things like in a thread like this. I don't see the harm in a thing like this, so you guys let me know if this is a good idea(and if you're interested in working, helping, being my slaves), and I'll set it up with Kakuma.

The only other thing I can think about to address is the state of our boards and areas. I think we could do with a map and all on where this is, and more detail on lore of locations, why we have these regions, etc. When I first joined, I barely had a vision of where even the guildhall was. Heck, I still am unsure at times of the layout of things. Like the chain city. We need to discuss these and get some artist/GFXer glancing at ya'll, Kiru, Ami, Corvy, and Mao to help us make a map perhaps. We could also stand to list these out in detail in our guides. Heck, maybe we could even chop down on boards for the sake of neatness or move some to public areas... another thing to discuss with everyone. The board descriptions also have a few errors here and there, so it would be good to get those fixed.

Last thing- the factions. We need to discuss these with Kakuma and be sure we detail them. BR, at least what I've seen of its personal members, does not seem the most organized and administrative bunch. But simplifying the factions would be fun, and directing focus at exactly what each one does, who is in it, and who heads it. It may be a good thing for the aces to each head a faction maybe. But also, I believe BR really needs to list out its lore and we need to align with that. It's kind of all scrambled now and just floating about. Solidity is a good thing.

I think that's it! Sorry for the length, again. Anyone truly interested in helping out with all this? ^.^

No need to post/update forms again or anything guys. xD I got the majority of the active BR memberbase.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 28th April 2016, 4:06 am

Honestly the Lands and property can be explained using the Story Arc system. It would be pretty simple, I also think the 10 grand monster thing should not be backburnered but made into a arc for BR.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 28th April 2016, 5:03 am

Story Arc system

What is the story arc system? The story arc system is a set of jobs and a event that tell a story involving the guild. This can basicly tell the story of a person in the guild or how the guild got something or changed.

How does it work?
    At the start of a "season" or "Story Arc" a sign up period is set up, this gets a idea of how is joining the Arc and everyone in given a role to play in the Arc. While Story arc jobs will be able to be repeated after the arc is finished they will hold much story importance during their season. The actions that happen inside the jobs and season are cannon for Black Rose and will be recorded. This will give us a solid story and background for future members. 

Whats it look like?
    So in short the Season will consist of a set of jobs or job series the must be done before the finale. The well set up the the situation and what the guild has available during the Finale.

What is a Finale?
    Either a Guild Scale job or a Event style the are a culmination of all the seasons jobs and stuff that happened. This also will end the season and determine what happens.

What does a season have in it?
    Season can vary from Personal storys that have major impact on the guild to a rival guild trying to destroy us, to even another countrly attacking us. How do we decide on a new season? well in short the Aces and Gm would come together and decide.

Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiru 28th April 2016, 9:18 am

Kiru approves of the Guild Master's idea.

Post by Guest 28th April 2016, 9:56 am

Awesome, Kakuma! : D

The lands being explained with seasons makes sense! And I LOVE the idea for Seasons! I've thought of something similar myself, but you've nailed it! C:

But for the 10 monsters, 10 is quite a bit number. I also think the arcs and events should not be overly systematic. They need to be loose and almost informal to a degree, instead of full-blown and repetitive like general FTRP events.

I like the idea of people being able to set up personal plots too! Especially things with enemies that personal characters might have that may target Black Rose. I know Iza has a few, as well as Elyx, and I am sure other do too. These can be a part of these seasons. So members can also influence things if they put in the effort.

Kind of like the Phantom Lord arc for those of you familiar with Fairy Tail canon- how they targeted Lucy. We can have a bunch of arcs like that, and members can put together their own personal ones. Then we can record them in the season.

Also, about the BR-mini-dev-team-thingy? C:

We should also discuss the factions. This was briefly touched in the BR chat last night, and would be best done in real time.
    Kiru
    Kiru

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiru 28th April 2016, 1:37 pm

So... We take turns picking someone to be the main focus of a certain arc? Sort of like the main protagonist? If so, that'd be for personal stories if I'm not mistaken.

We'd need to come up with some sort of system for this.

Post by Guest 28th April 2016, 4:05 pm

Not necessarily taking turns, or we could perhaps. And yes, we need a system. But it's a suggestion in case anyone wants to piggyback off of it. C:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:04 pm