Primary Magic: Thunder God Slayer (Gen 2)
Secondary Magic: None
Caster or Holder: Lost, Caster
Description: Thunder God Slayer Magic incorporates the element of lightning into the user’s body, allowing them to produce black lightning from various parts of their body, which is mostly used for offensive purposes. This power was given to Rai by his Combat Instructor Master Lee through the power of a lacrima. Rai tends to focus his melee attacks into his legs and his ranged attacks through his hands even though he doesn’t have to. It’s his preferred way of fighting.
Anyone who is wearing any metal against Rai is at a clear disadvantage because Metal conducts electricity. Rai’s magic would be able to conduct the metal electrocuting the wearer.
Lightning always had and always will be the superior element over water.
Thunder God Slayer magic is the ultimate lightning type magic making all other lightning magic useless against Rai with the possible exception of Thunder Demon Slayer magic.
It is said that earth is the biggest conductor of all which is true. However, even though it conducts electricity it doesn’t phase the earth in the slightest meaning it dull’s Rai’s lightning output making it hard for him to hurt earth magic user’s.
Other Thunder god and demon slayers also share the ability to eat Rai’s lightning magic. At equal ranks it would be an even fight but if they were higher rank then Rai then he would be at a disadvantage.
Cannot consume his own lightning as a source of power. It would be like eating your own arm in order to grow it back, kinda pointless and a bit brutal.
Although metal can work with lightning type magic, it can also work against. If someone was clever enough they could for example create metal antenna to be used as a lightning rods to redirect Rai’s lightning.
Lineage: Magician’s Spirit
- Unique Abilities:
- Burning Thunder:
- Burning Thunder - When an opponent that is organic is hit by an attack of Rai’s lightning, the lightning burns their skin, causing pain on the target. This reduces the opponent’s melee damage and speed by 5% for every time they come into Contact with his lightning. Clinging Lightning also inflict this effect. Caps at 35% debuff.
(Credit to Yazuki)
- CLINGING LIGHTNING:
- Every time Rai uses a lightning spell or is hit by a lightning spell, a small amount of the lightning clings to him, slowly charging up an aura around him. This aura will deal an additional 5% spell rank damage of his current rank for each lightning spell he casts, the bonuses gained from this passive stacks. Melee Strikes will catch the lightning, causing Burning Thunder to take effect. This ability caps at 40% total extra damage.
(Credit to Yazuki)
- Static Field:
- Static Field - Rai keeps a static electric field up constantly around him, this allows him to sense all who are within it’s range. His senses are so well developed that he can even read people's lips without even looking at them. The range of this field is equal to 35 meters at C rank and increase by 15 meters per additional rank.
- Electrical Regeneration:
- Electrical regeneration: The user can heal himself by using electricity by absorbing the electrons and using them to stimulate molecules, renewing damaged cells. Electricity can also provide energy to reduce fatigue, allowing optimal health, as well as restarting the heart and repair any brain damage. Grants health regen of 5% every other post.
(Credit to Yazuki)
- General rules on slayers:
- Slayer Abilities:
- All slayers receive the following:
♦ 10% Buff to physical stats(strength, speed etc)
♦ 10% Buff to senses(hearing, smell etc)
♦ The ability to enter force after consuming enough of the element
♦ The ability to consume their element to regain MP
♦ A resistance to their element shown by the following chart:
♦ 2 ranks above: 0%
♦ 1 rank above: 10%
♦ Same rank: 25%
♦ 1 rank below: 30%
♦ 2 ranks below: 50%
- MP Consumption:
- Slayers are able to consume their own element(s) and this allows them to recover magic power. However, how much magic power they can regain varies and depends on the amount of magical energy within the item is consumed.
- Magic of Your Element:
- This is where things get a lot more interesting as naturally magic spells imbue the elements with magic power. However, this amount of magic power of course varies. The amount of magic returned is equivalent to the amount of magic power used to fuel the spell. Of course, mages are able to consume spells of greater rank their own. How much? Well, that is shown in the below table.
Furthermore, mages are limited to consuming the full amount of magic from those of equal rank to them. If the magic is any higher than they consume the full amount of the spell, but their body cannot handle it and thus rejects it causing internal damage equal to a percentage of the spell's power. This is not affected by resistances.
One rank above: 25% of the damage
Two ranks above: 50% of the damage
Three ranks above: 75% of the damage
Four or more above: 100% damage
Ranks D C B A S H
D-Rank 10 15 20 20 20 20
C-Rank 10 15 20 25 25 25
B-Rank 5 10 15 25 30 30
A-Rank 5 10 15 20 30 35
S-Rank 3 5 10 15 20 30
SS-Rank 1 3 8 13 18 25
H-Rank 1 1 5 10 15 20
- 2nd Generation:
- ♦ These are god Slayers who have obtained the magic through one or two Lacrima produced from the Great Dragon of their respective element. In the case of those who have differing elements they are known as hybrid second generation slayers.
♦ God Force:
A Slayer must consume at least 70% magical energy from his respective element in order to achieve Force, however, their total magical energy must equal to 150% or higher. In other words, the Slayer can still use magic, but if it does not equal to at least 150% magical energy after consuming 70% magical energy, they must consume an appropriate amount to reach it. If the Slayer can achieve this within the next 5 posts, Force is activated. If they cannot, the magical energy is rapidly consumed by the Slayer's body, causing any magical energy that was above their maximum to go down to the max. The Slayer can then try to do this again, if the opportunity is there.
God Force highly increases the power of the God Slayer's magic, physical endurance, speed, and strength by 30% rather than 10%
The spell power of each rank is increased to 150%.
In God Force, the Slayer gains an aura of their element that engulfs their body. Physical attacks deal status effects from their respective element. ( Frostbite, Burn, Poison, etc. )
During God Force the Slayer does not lose any mp from casting spells, but after it wears off is left with 5% mp.
Lasts 7 posts.
Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS
- D Rank Spells:
- Thunder God’s Shocking First Bullet:
- Name: Thunder God’s Shocking First Bullet
Type: Offensive, Combo Starter
Description: A simple kick to the neck which Rai does whilst still on the ground releasing lighting into his opponent's body as his attack connects. Attack deals 20 lightning damage. Once this attack has been used it’s cooldown can be doubled to allow for Electrifying 2nd Bullet to be used instantly after this attack.
Starts Rai’s special 1, 2, 3 combo attack.
Deal’s double damage to water mages and those wearing metal armor.
If misses, can’t continue Rai’s combo.
If blocked the combo can still go off but would be less effective and not worth following through.
Deal’s less damage to those who are resistance to lightning.
- Thunder God’s Barrior:
- Name: Thunder God’s Barrier
Type: Lightning, Defensive
Description: Rai summons a thick stream of lightning that wraps all around him from ground to the top of his head in a 1 meter radius in order to block incoming attacks. Able to block up to 1 C rank in damage or 2 D rank spells from all sides of him.
Effective low rank defensive spell.
Cover’s all sides of Rai even from above.
Doesn’t cover attacks coming from the ground below.
Can’t be used while in the air.
If an Earth spell is used against this shield, max it can block is 1 D rank damage.
- Thunder God’s Might:
- Name: Thunder God’s Might
Description: Rai channels electrical energy into his muscles, giving him a 25% enhancement to his physical strength.
Deal more physical damage.
Doesn’t increase spell damage even if its physical.
- Thunder God’s Mercy:
- Name: Thunder God’s Mercy
Type: Offensive, Instant
Description: Rai points his finger at his target, Lightning fires from the tip of his finger in a straight line at a surprisingly fast speed. Deals 10 lightning damage. The speed of which this spell travels is 7.5 m/s.
Instant cast time.
Deals weak damage.
Easy to block.
Other thunder god slayer’s can eat it.
- C Rank Spells:
- Thunder God’s Electrifying 2nd Bullet:
- Name: Thunder God’s Electrifying 2nd Bullet
Type: Offensive, Combo
Description: A downward kick targeting the opponent's shoulder, meant to knock them off balance or drive them into the ground. Once Rai’s heel makes contact with his opponent shoulder, he releases the stored lightning into his opponent that travels through their entire body and out through the ground with a loud bang. The time between Rai’s foot connecting and the lightning leaving his opponent's body is near instant. Attack deals 40 lightning damage. If Shocking First Bullet was used prior to this spell, this spells cooldown can be doubled to allow for Exterminating Last Bullet to be used instantly afterwards.
Effective Melee attack.
Fast attacking with little to no charge up time.
Deals more damage to water user’s and those who are wearing metal armor.
Max distance of the attack is melee range.
Deals less damage to those who are resistant to lightning.
If Rai misses all his stored lightning is released into the ground.
Has double cooldown if used with Exterminating Last Bullet.
- Thunder God’s Black Panther:
- Name: Thunder God’s Black Panther
Type: Offensive, Lightning
Description: Rai charge’s his right or left hand with his black lightning and slams it into the ground. What erupts shortly after is a panther made from Rai’s black lightning. From here, the panther charges straight for Rai’s target. The panther maul’s Rai’s opponent and forces the lightning into their body dealing 40 lightning damage. The furthest the panther will travel from the caster is 30m before disappearing.
A fast traveling spell.
Homes in on grounded enemies.
Can’t attack airborne enemies
Deal’s less damage to those resistant to Lightning.
Easilly blocked by most defensive spells.
- Thunder God’s Lightning Dash:
- Name: Thunder Gods Lightning Dash
Description: Rai turns his body into lightning in order to dash forward 15 meters at a near blinding speed. Rai is able to use this spell 1 more time before it goes on cooldown but only if he uses it within 1 post and the cooldown is increased by 1.
Able to dash up to 2 times in one post.
Able to dodge small attacks.
Can be used to gain a close encounter tactical advantage on the battlefield.
Very limited duration.
Able to be eaten by other lightning god slayers and take hp damage.
Unable to dodge AOE attacks that cover 30m or more.
- B Rank Spells (Locked till B rank):
- Thunder God’s Exterminating Last Bullet:
- Name: Thunder God’s Exterminating Last Bullet
Type: Offensive, Combo Finisher, Lightning
Description: Dropping down into a one-handed handstand position, Rai kicks the opponent hard in the ribs sending lightning through his opponent’s body dealing 60 lightning damage. If used to finish up Rai’s special 1, 2, 3 combo the cooldown is doubled once used.
Finishes Rai’s special combo.
Deal’s double damage to water mages and those who are wearing metal armor.
Deal’s less damage to those with Lightning resistance.
Cooldown is doubled if used with Rai’s combo.
Attack is limited to melee range.
- Siggy Spells:
- Thunder God’s Playground:
- Name: Thunder God’s Playground
Type: Lightning, Buff
Description: Summons a thunderstorm overhead which amplifies the static electricity in the air increasing lightning damage by 25% for everyone on the battlefield.
Buff’s Lightning damage by 25% for self and allies.
Could also buff enemy lightning damage.
Thunderstorm doesn’t strike the ground at all on its own.
- Thunder God’s Bellow:
- Name: Thunder God’s Bellow
Rank: C Scaling
Type: Instant, Lightning, Offensive
Description: Rai quickly inhales, gathering lightning energy in his lungs then exhales releasing a beam of lightning energy from his mouth, projecting forward in front of Rai. The beam hits everything in front of him dealing Rai’s rank in damage, capping at S rank. This blast attacks in a cone in front of Rai to a max of 30m.
Deals AOE Damage.
Deals more damage to water mages and to those who are wearing metal armor.
Less effective to those with Lightning resistance.
Can be eaten by other Lightning God slayer’s.
Can hit Allies caught in the blast.
List of Spell Fusions:(Locked until B rank)(List your Spell Fusions here, name them, category them, have them make sense, and most importantly make them shiny!)
Name Name of the Spell )
Rank: (What rank is your spell? H, S, A, B, C, or D)
Type: ( Fire, Water, etc. Offensive, Defensive, Supportive.)
Fused Spells(What Spells Went into the Fusion and their Ranks?)
Last edited by Rai Sormr on 5th March 2017, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total