Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only]

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Regal Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] Empty Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only]

Post by Shining Ace 10th July 2014, 11:15 pm

A teenage boy with light blonde hair spiking downwards in all directions and a set of purple eyes wearing a grey-blue gakuran with only one button in place leaving the rest unbuttoned to reveal a yellow undershirt beneath the uniform, he also wore pants with the same color and a pair of tennis shoes with black, white and gold tones and headphones on his ears playing music at a very low volume. The boy was walking along with a girl who look about a younger then him who had bright green eyes and had long blond hair tied up with a flower like hairband. Her hair bangs, however, are not tied up with her hair. Her attire was  a white and green collar on her neck. The two soon arrived at the entrance to a guild hall that looked like a castle or a mansion seeing that its structure is broken into 3 levels. Most noticeable is the architectural design. The Main two floors from the outside appear like country estates with lavish balconies and chiselled marble bannisters, stretched the length of the building. The most defined feature is the bell tower that stands at the centre and pinnacle of the of the guild hall and just underneath it lies a flag bearing guild's emblem. The boy looked up at the arched gates that lead into the grounds of the guild and read the guilds name from the top of the gate aloud "Fairy Tail..........." the boy turned to the girl who was with him before bursting out laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay Stella I can see why you picked this one!"
    The girl went red in the face when she heard the boy's reaction "H-how dare you Ace, you have no right to judge my opinion and how I make them, you simpleton!"
    "So Stella....how's that tail of your?" Ace snickered speaking low enough so only Stella could hear him. "Oh just great, I have to brush it tonight to make sure I'll be able to strangle you with!" Stella replied being painfully obliviously sarcastic.
    "Okay so just to clarify, you do not have a tail...correct?"
    "That is correct Ace and you would know this if you just listened to me more  instead of flirting with every girl you meet!"
    "This topic never came up in conversation."
    "It's literally all I talked about while we were at that café, but surprise you flirting with the neko who was our waitress!"
    "Really? huh funny I don't remember that....but it does explain the number and name I have on this napkin."
    "You probably would notice if I didn't have to be your sister..."
    "Look we can talk about this later, but you got to remember...you...are...my...sister." Ace said emphasising the last part of the message so make sure for Stella to remind her not that he only called her his sister to keep Stella and her secret safe. Stella rolled her eyes and sighed "Okay then, fine..."
    Ace smiled as he walked to wards the door "Great then lets go check out this guild after all this is the one we're joining right?." followed Ace as he entered the Fairy Tail guild halls front doors.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] Ace11410
    Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] Stella10
    Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 2
    C Rank: 0
    B Rank: 0
    A Rank: 0
    Total EXP: 575
    Exp to rank up: 0
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] Empty Re: Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only]

Post by Leapflight 11th July 2014, 3:08 am

Bored, bored, bored, boooored. Ebony sat down, eating some sort of sushi that laid on the table in front of her. She sighed, placing he elbow on the table as she chewed slowly, looking at the various members of the guild joking around. She tried to find something to do.

Cards? Nope, too mainstream and she didn't feel like betting anything. Brawls? Not really her thing, she preferred breaking them up rather than joining them. She looked around as her face suddenly brightened, a light bulb appearing above her head as she stood up quickly, clicking her fingers.
    I'll be Fairy Tail's very own welcome committee!

Atlas, her blue pet, sat on her head laughing as he listened to her suggestion. I thought the pie-eating competition was a bad idea, but this is just sad. You must be really bored. Why not go on a job or something? Ebony frowned, brushing her red locks out of her face as she walked to the door, standing a few inches from it as she clapped her hands together. There's nothing wrong with being friendly, besides, who ever is new here is going to need a good welcome... She thought looking at the Guild around her. I'm surprised people join. She laughed at Atlas's comment as the door suddenly flung open.

"Oh my god!" She held her nose as she fell backwards, landing on the floor with a thump. She looked around at the culprit, seeing a teenage boy with blonde hair along with a girl standing there looking at her. "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" she said half laughing, half smiling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 
    Experience : 0

Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] Empty Re: Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only]

Post by Kalia Divit 11th July 2014, 11:25 pm

Kalia looked around the guild hall after hearing the door fling open. It was a sixth sense whenever someone opened that door. She had a shoe readied in her hand set to throw at Age if he were the one to open that door. Kalia was always tired of him running off doing jobs without her and Nex. At the look at the unknown pair of faces and the grounded girl laughing a welcome Kalia finally got it.

Running while putting on her shoe she ran towards the girl and started to shake both of her hands "Hai my name is Kalia! What  is yours?" Totally ignoring the boy that stood next to her. She did have a little blush on her face, but whatever she didn't care. Nothing really bothered the 5'3 girl anyways.

Potato's Alternate Character <3
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 12th July 2014, 6:47 pm

Heero was currently arm wrestling a Fairy Tail metal-make wizard, who for some reason he could not budge. Comically, Heero got mad stood up and zapped the guy in a flash of yellow Dragon Slayer lightning, as people began to laugh the metal-make wizard stood up and clapped his hands as a cage dropped around Heero.

He grabbed the bars like a wild animal and electrocuted himself as everyone busted out laughing, even Heero laughed a bit as he grabbed the bars of the cage. "Soyaaaa!" he ripped them open and stepped out with a toothy slayer smile as the metal-make wizard got a sweatdrop and tried to surrender.

Heero's Exceed, the orange cat Garfield was already watching from across the room--as two blondes entered. One of them was a wizard, but he wasn't sure about the girl. The cat swished it's tail a bit; and then flew over to them as Heero's attention got distracted.

As he walked calmly over to them, wearing his usual tank top and blue pants with sandals he noticed Kalia go running by him with a shoe.

"W-what the?!" Heero scratched his head--then shook it, not even wanting to know what she was doing.

In the honestly huge crowd of people inside of Fairy Tail, Heero converged on the two new blondes wondering if they were just regular humans looking to have a wizard do a job or what. Heero scooped up a bag of chips along the way as another member of Fairy Tail protested with a "hey!" as Heero moved to quickly into the crowd with a new bag of chips.

As he arrived, he watched Kalia greet the girl blonde, as he stepped up to the boy blonde munching on a bag of chips. "Yo! What's up with you guys? Just here to get a job filed or what? You two look alike...and smell alike." Heero commented as his nose wiggled, the Slayer continued to munch away as he raised an eyebrow at the blonde guy. He wondered who this kid was, did he have a sister like Heero? He looked at the blonde girl and then back at the guy. At 21, he could tell this kid was a fair bit younger than him but not to young.

× Bio
    × Magic

Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] Rose

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 13th July 2014, 9:24 pm

As Ace opened the door walking in with Stella at his side when they heard a loud "thump!" as if somebody had just fallen to the floor, They looked around the door seeing a teenage girl who looked like a few years younger then him with crimson red hair that fell down to her knees tied up with a large black bow and eyes the same color as her hair. "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" the girl said to them half laughing, half smiling, Ace chuckled and offered the girl a hand up while smiling "Are you okay?" out the corner of his eye he saw a few girls and even a few guys staring at him "I am sorry I didn't see you there, let be buy you a drink to make it up to you."
    As Ace spoke with the girl that was on the floor he heard someone yell "Soyaaaa!" from across the guild when another girl ran towards Stella and started to shake both of her hands "Hai my name is Kalia! What is yours?" completely ignoring Ace. Stella was stunned for a second as Kalia had suddenly began shaking both of her hands, "Hello Kalia, its nice to meet you I'm Stella."
    Then a man with long back length Royal Blue hair tied into a pony-tail and bright amber eyes wearing his a tank top and blue pants arrived, stepping up to the Ace, munching on a bag of chips. "Yo! What's up with you guys? Just here to get a job filed or what? You two look alike...and smell alike." the man commented as his nose wiggled. Ace laughed at the man's comment "Well we been travel together for a long time and she is my sister." Stella sighed upon hearing this statement but kept smiling "Unfortunately this is true..."
    "And to answer your question were here to join the guild." Ace said giving the man a thumbs up.

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 14th July 2014, 9:56 am

'' MOTHERF-!'' A yell came from one of the edges of the guildhall and then,without warning a black-haired girl came flying towards the little group that had gathered in the guildhall. An exceed was laughing his arse off while watching his master fly from one point of the room to another one, sent flying by one of her guildmates. He was choking with laughter, so he couldn't tell anyone from the group that there was a body incoming, but hey. It's not like a table was going to hit them.

Victoria Anna hit her head in one of the tables and fell to the ground, muffling an ''Ow.'' Without lifting her face from the ground, she took a hand up and took it to her head, rubbing it as it hurt like hell. A hit and hangover weren't the best combination, certainly. Slowly, she rose from her position and looked at Catsu, her expression completely pissed.

Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] Attack-on-titan-mikasa-ackerman

'' Ye little exceed, I'll make sure that the fish ye eat gets stuck into yer... Oi. Sorry about that. I'm Victoria, if any of you don't know me. I- OI!'' Before she was able to talk to the people in the group of which she only recognised Ebony, someone threw a table at her. It didn't hit her, gladly. '' You jackass exceed, when I get to ye...'' She said, beginning to walk towards Catsu, not noticing that some people were whistling at her. Just when Catsu began laughing she noticed that her shirt had dissapeared. Her face darkened, as she took her scarf and covered herself with that, not really worrying about her waist, but about her chest. She looked at Catsu with a look full of Hatred as he flew over to her and sat on her shoulder. '' Hii~ I'm Catsu~!''

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chikane 14th July 2014, 10:04 am

Coming from the top floor, the Fairy Tail guild master yawned as she tried to get to the bar area. She had been up extremely late, possibly early in the morning, and had gotten no sleep while trying to work on things for the guild and its members. Of course she was a hard enough worker already, so getting up extremely late wasn't anything new to her. But she had attempted to keep it to a minimum while trying to get things done for the members of Fairy Tail. Yawning once again, she briefly walked by the front door and almost ignored the gathering going on there before something clicked in her mind and she took a few steps back. Blinking so her eyes could be less blurry, she was surprised to see someone new standing there while Heero, Ebony, Victoria who had just flown over there, and Kalia all tried to interact with them. Being the good guild master she was, Chikane walked over to the group with as large of a smile as she possibly could.

"Why hello there." The brunette said after appearing behind Heero with a smile. She placed her hand on the slayer's shoulder while resisting the urge to yawn again and show her tiredness. "I hope my guild members aren't giving you too much trouble with anything." The guild master squeezed Heero's shoulder slightly as if to say that she was watching him around people.

She still hadn't forgiven him for the pool incident, that was for sure.

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:
    Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 
    Experience : 0

Post by Kalia Divit 14th July 2014, 11:38 pm

Kalia realized she was still holding hands with Stella and quickly stuck them behind her back under her cloak. "So...uhm....yea welcome..." She stumbled in her words while the rest of her guild did their usual greetings when the guild master came up. "Hey master!" She yelled as she ran over to hug their leader. Though she made sure not to make contact with Heero. She really didn't know why, its just that he seemed like one of those brutishly strong people that most people avoid.

Potato's Alternate Character <3
    Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 15th July 2014, 10:05 pm

"MOTHERF-!" A yell came from one of the edges of the guildhall and then, without warning a black-haired girl came flying towards the little group that had gathered in the guildhall. The girl who flew across the room and hit her head in one of the tables and fell to the ground, muffling an ''Ow.'' and without lifting her face from the ground, she took a hand up and took it to her head, rubbing it as it hurt like hell. She got up looking completely pissed. ''Ye little exceed, I'll make sure that the fish ye eat gets stuck into yer... Oi. Sorry about that. I'm Victoria, if any of you don't know me. I- OI!'' Before she was able to continue talking someone threw a table at her, tough It didn't hit her and sailed right past her towards Ace who then caught it with a single hand smiling "It's fine don't worry about it, also aren't you feeling a little bit cold?" he asked not realing the girl wasn't listening to him. "You jackass exceed, when I get to ye..."'' She said, beginning to walk towards the exceed, not noticing that some people were whistling at her. Just when the exceed began laughing she noticed that her shirt had disappeared. The girl's face darkened, as she took her scarf and covered herself with that, Ace watched her look at the exceed with a look full of hatred as it flew over to the girl and sat on her shoulder."Hii~ I'm Catsu~!" Ace chuckled and held out his free hand offering to fist pump the exceed "Nice the meet you Catsu."
    Stella was a little confused when Kilia had quickly stuck her hand behind her back under her cloak suddenly after shaking her hands. "So...uhm....yea welcome..." Stella smiled and pushed some of her back out of her face "Thanks I look forward to working with you in the future."
    Coming from the top floor, a girl with brown hair that has white streaks at the front and hazelnut eyes, walked over to the group with as large of a smile as she possibly could
    "Why hello there."[i] The brunette said after appearing behind the guy who had commented on how Ace and Stella smelled with a smile placing her hand on the slayer's shoulder. "I hope my guild members aren't giving you too much trouble with anything." Ace began to laugh upon hearing this "Nah they're cool...though I now don't know what to do with this table."

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : SaberTooth
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Transformation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jacob132 26th July 2014, 10:31 pm

Ryuga would be leaned against the wall his arms crossed in his regular black, and white shirt listening to everyone with his eyes closed as he listened he would open his eyes. With this he would look down at a book he had the book being able to fit in his pocket. He then started to walk over to a empty table to sit at quietly. With that done he would open the book, but before he started to read he would look at everyone who was talking, and would sigh looking back down at the small book on the table to start reading the small text.

Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] GFgq1Xk          
    Two runaways, a place to call home? [open to FT members only] YNTtpzB

~Vector Transformation Magic~ |~Character~ | ~Ryuga's Theme~
     Missions Completed
    D-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    S-Ranked: 0
    10 Year: 0
    Jewels:13751
    Exp:50/150

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:00 pm