Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A time and a place (Open to 3)

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

A time and a place (Open to 3) Empty A time and a place (Open to 3)

Post by Aoi 19th October 2015, 8:55 am

There were some hopes in the idea that today of all days would wonderful and easily enjoyable to go complete her goal. However, recent distractions had kept her from completing this, and upon doing so, she had come to the conclusion that if she didn't go today, then she may as well not bother showing up at all anymore. Unfortunately for her, the incoming rain she wanted to avoid being out in was already pouring down. It was unfortunate that she would have to pick a day that would leave most in a foul and rather distasteful mood, but it couldn't be avoided at this point. Her mind was set to this and she wasn't going to change it what so ever! Some things were able to be moved around, but if her mind was set on something, Isabella was not one to change her mind at all. A rather bill headed comment, but it couldn't be helped really. Not what with her wanting to meet new people.

Isabella always kept herself well equipped for the situation of walking in the rain. Though wearing her main outfit to enter the guild, she wore a tote bag of sorts over her shoulder with an extra dress in it. Accompanying it was a pair of heels which she had come to wear as well, but in the rain she wore a pair of rain boots that reached just over her ankles. Her clothing itself had been a pale pink colored top with several buttons down the center and tucked into a yellow colored belt, though it's color seemed more of a cream color as to blend in with the attire itself. Lastly, a skirt with a matching color had been attached to the belt and had a grilled veil overtop of it, leaving the ends of the skirt itself to be seen. Over top of her top was a pink colored button down sweatshirt which was left unbuttoned. Isabella as well had her chocolate brown hair left down like usual, only letting a couple small bits pulled back and tied off with a little matching clip while the rest laid back behind her, staying dry under a parasol that she had used to keep herself dry overall.

As the newcomer entered the guild, her main suspicions had been thought to be correct. The hall held no life to it right now. In her own experience, the weather usually tended to keep people in bed longer and it wasn't such a bad thing really. She didn't mind the idea of being alone right now, it gave her time to collect her last minute things right now and she was happy to wait. The fact Izzy had made it alone was enough to make her patient enough to wait for others. In the mean time, she removed her boots and walked to a couch, setting it down and removing a pair of heels and placing her small feet into them before then pulling out a magenta colored bottle and unscrewing the cap, slowly painting her nails while she waited. Time was on her side really. In more ways than one.

(OOC Note: Here is the link to the appearance for a better image to what I had described.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

]
    Jaxhan
    Jaxhan

Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 405.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A time and a place (Open to 3) Empty Re: A time and a place (Open to 3)

Post by Jaxhan 20th October 2015, 11:18 pm

Episode 14:
    A Time and a Place

The Fire Dragon Slayer had just finished a job and was on his way back to the Guild. He’d hoped that his trip back from the seas would be relaxing but as always, his form of transportation had others plans for him. He also wished that the sea would stop slamming into the boat because it only made his sickness worsen. Right as he was about to lose his lunch, he noticed that everything came to a crashing halt.

“Oh,” he muttered as he jumped onto land and kissed the ground, “Thank god I’m finally free!”

Once he was finished worshiping the ground, Slade walked into the Guild Hall. The first thing he noticed was that there was hardly any sound within the building. That’s when he thanked god once more because it meant that he could have some peace and quiet. Just as he was about to sit down and do just that, his attention was towards someone that he’d never seen before.

“Hm, are you a fresh meat?” the Dragon Slayer asked in a joking way and then held out his hand, “If so welcome to Blue Pegasus, my name’s Slade. Slade Wallins. I’m the Fire Dragon Slayer of this Guild.”

WC: 203

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A time and a place (Open to 3) HcwVH6s

Character | Magic

Elemental Brigade: Zhi Wuju, Slade Wallins, Eliot Malprig, Rainn Rollands, and Leivinia Rikou

Completed Jobs
    D: 10 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 22nd October 2015, 7:47 pm

"Don't talk to new members like that." Came a call from the main doorway. Walking in through the doors was Akryn Motomiji, one of the more well known members of Blue Pegasus. On his shoulders was a massive bull, dead and skinned and ready to be butchered, a cleaver in his other hand. "Oi, welcome to the guild hall little lady. The name is Akryn, Akryn Motomiji. Give me a bit and I will get dinner ready." he said, jerking his head towards the dead bull on his shoulders. "I am thinking roasted bull and potatoes for the night!"

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 26th October 2015, 11:15 am

The quiet time had been nice really. The caramel haired guest had come to make herself feel like she was at home already, though new entirely. She had yet to meet a soul from the guild, though upon her entry it wasn't much to be decided against her wanting to join a guild such a Blue Pegasus. Truthfully, every guild would love new members, dark, neutral, or legal alike. The more the merrier type of deal in that case, though everyone of course would have their own reasons fro joining, and Isabella was no different a soul to do so. Not so much for the admiration of the Pegasus that the guild is symbolized in, or even the color blue, but more to the fact of the time she took in deciding. In about 200 or so years of her fear of everything she had gone through and done, helping those without a name, she wanted somewhere to belong. A place to call home and people who would care for her like a family. And should this place not be it, trial and error would play a big cause in it all.

She held a hand up, palm facing away while she admired her newly painted nails and smiling at them. A fine cyan color touched up for the time being would be a nice shade to last and still fit in with her clothing colors rather well. Looking up at the door, the creaking of it opening followed by a person meant some company! She smiled happily and nodded watching him sit down and finally taking notice of her. Her brow furrowed at the way he identified her as "fresh meat" before he held out his hand to welcome her. She placed her hands on her lap, palm down and a hand on each lap while her nails would dry, looking down to his hand before her orbs would trail up to stare him in the eyes. "I doth think you should take it upon thy self to learn how to properly speak to a woman, especially one whom desires to be a part of the guild. Never the less, it is a pleasure to meet you, Slade." She paused and cleared her throat, looking to his hand and then to her own. "I would shake your hand, however I have only just finished my painting my nails and don't wish to get any upon your hand."

It was then another person had come through the door, holding a large carcass on his shoulder. He scolded Slade for how he spoke to her, which at least granted her the notion someone had manners in the guild. Then again... Holding an exposed animal corpse wasn't the best of ways to make a first impression upon Isabella either. "T-Thank you, I suppose." Her attention too focused on the animal that had been tagged to be dinner for the night seemed a little barbaric in the fashion Akryn had taken to bring food to the table, though the thought was rather generous regardless. "That sounds alright. There is not a meal I have not really tried before, minus home specific recipes and all. It does sound good though, so if you wouldn't mind the imposition of joining in." She finished, hoping he hadn't cared to feed an extra stomach for the evening. Then again, she didn't know the kind of hospitality anyone here brought, so it was hard to say anything until they had decided.

]
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 4th November 2015, 9:37 am

Akryn grinned at the newcomer and nodded, heading in to the kitchen to begin carving the animal up into smaller, easier to cook portions. He was a bit surprised by the way she spoke, though she was not the first one to have spoken in such a manner in the guild, and in all honesty he found the manner of her speech to be a bit cute, as was the rest of her to be honest. "Well, when it comes to home recipes I take pride in mine! I am the best cook in the guild, even if there are very few people who even try and cook. So tell me something miss, are you looking to join the guild?" he called from the kitchen as he quickly began seasoning the meat and placing it over the fire to roast.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 4th November 2015, 7:14 pm

So things were turning out to be a little different than she had hoped, though was a little less than happy to have heard nothing from Slade. His lack there of in being a mannerly person wouldn't count against everyone, not at least since Akryn had showed up to change that to some degree. Not that she would judge the personality of the entirety of Blue Pegasus solely on the acts of one individual, it held a bit to the bit just for what all had gone down and around for the most part. First impressions weren't really something she took to heart in some cases, but it did hold a small flame to burn the rope holding the metaphorical sign that held Blue Pegasus higher to her than most other guilds. Though she had been around and looked at all the guilds throughout the time they were established, or at least from the time she had learned of the ones who may or may not have been around when she was.

The chocolate haired woman quietly, but curiously followed Akryn toward the kitchen, standing by the doorway as she watched with a curious and happy look on her face while he worked. He seemed to enjoy what he was doing and seeing that was something that Isabella always loved to see in a person. Even something as simple as this was heartwarming to say the least. "Actually, yes I am." She paused and placed her hands against the front of her skirt and leaned against the doorway, looking at the man as he continued his work. "So, does thou have any degrees from universities or schooling in your culinary skills? Or is thy skill mostly self taught and passed down through family means?" She asked, curiously wondering about him while he prepared the meal. Conversation was always fun to do.

]

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 10:33 pm