Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ryuga Seishisai-Character app

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : SaberTooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Transformation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ryuga Seishisai-Character app Empty Ryuga Seishisai-Character app

Post by Jacob132 25th July 2014, 11:25 am

Name: Ryuga Seishisai
    Birthday: 2/11
    Sexuality: BI
    Special Characteristics: Scar on my back but is usually covered by shirt or jacket

Personality: Ryuga had a rough past he had known about my magic sense he was little. His Vector Transformation made it difficult to make friends and he always spent time in his room practicing his magic. Well one night, when he was 10 while he was practicing he shocked a plug and it caught fire he tried to put it out the best he could but it was to big when he was helped outside by a mage the mage went back in and tried to get his parents, but when the mage came out the house was engulfed in flames and he wasn't carrying Ryuga's parents. He told Ryuga that they were gone no trace of them and he helped Ryuga to a home. Since then Ryuga has been looking for his parents while taking on quests and making friends.
    While outside of battle he can get bored and always wants to fight, but only with certain people if you challenge him, he wont want to unless you make him want to fight you. He loves to sleep two when he gets to but if he's not asleep he is fighting or eating. He thinks everyone is the same except the few people that he likes, but that only referrers to the people he's close to. He can blend in anywhere without being noticed if he actually cares to focus, but if he don't and he is spying he will get caught.

During battle he will charge in if its quiet mission, but if its one on one he will take the time to enjoy the battle. When he takes the time to enjoy the battle he watches the opponents moves and how they react to his attacks. If he is told what to do he can get a little annoyed, but he will always carry out the order he is given it may not be the way he/she wanted, but Ryuga will try to get it done. fighting is my favorite thing to do when he's bored. In battle if anyone mentions my parents he's freak and loses control. When he is forced to do something that he don't like he wont do it his very best, but when he's am forced on something he likes he will do 100% to make sure its done, but maybe not the way he/she wants but he will get it done his way. When he has to be the one giving orders he will most likely over use the power and kinda go insane so best let him be neutral. If he ever gets yelled at for not doing anything right he would just snicker and tell them off, but he knows he should have done it right . He does have a anger problem when it come to giving orders and will make all bad dissensions, and gets stressed over it which causes him to lose focus of the task at hand. So he will usually let others lead even though he still wont follow/take there orders as much.

Loves fighting, will even get into trouble when I fight sometimes.

Loves Eating, will eat almost anything but wont eat during a fight (well if its a fun fight)

Loves watching strong battles and examining them to learn weaknesses (but if I watche to long i can get into the mood to wanna fight)

Dislikes:

Hates being bored, if he is sitting around he will complain and try to start stuff

Hates being disappointed, when he is he can get mad and start to rampage

Hates when people disturb his sleep, when he is asleep its best to let him sleep (due to the fact he wont sleep a lot and needs it)

Motivations:

Being the Strongest mage, he always had a dream that he would defeat everyone who came his way.(not a evil way)

Protecting his loved ones, if anything happens to the people he cares about he will destroy almost everything out of rage

Learn more about mages, hes never been good at bonding with others but when he fights them at full limit he some how knows about them more

Find Parents, his parents disappeared when he was little and vowed to find them again

Fears:

Losing, when he loses he gets scared that he wont meet his dream

Underwater, he will not do anything with anything he cant see the bottom of pools are ok but oceans nope

Death, he is afraid to die so he lives his life to the fullest running from death

General Appearance

Height: 5ft 8
    Weight: medium
    Hair: silver medium length
    Eyes: Blood Red
    Skin Tone: light
    Appearance:  I am a slightly skinny guy, but muscular, medium height, Blood Red eyes, guild mark on left upper chest, and black shirt with white patterns on it similar to runes

Guild/Council

Guild: Fairy tail
    Tattoo: Silver on his right side upper on chest

Last edited by Jacob132 on 25th July 2014, 6:53 pm; edited 8 times in total

Ryuga Seishisai-Character app Empty Re: Ryuga Seishisai-Character app

Post by Guest 25th July 2014, 12:23 pm

Hey there Jacob, good initiative in getting hold of me to check this =]

I don't have any real issues with your application bar one. Here at FTRP we require a minimum of 500 words in the personality. At the moment you are just under 200 words. Try to add more about what he enjoys. What makes him tick? What causes him to turn sour on people?

In combat, how does he do when working under a leader? Is he any good at leading people himself?

If you're running short of what to add to your personality then use your likes, dislikes, motivations and fears to help build it up =]

As soon as your personality is at or over 500 words I'll happily approve (Also, Fairy Tail is open as is Sabertooth, so it's entirely up to you which you join of the two)
    Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : SaberTooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Transformation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ryuga Seishisai-Character app Empty Re: Ryuga Seishisai-Character app

Post by Jacob132 25th July 2014, 2:22 pm

bump

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuga Seishisai-Character app GFgq1Xk          
    Ryuga Seishisai-Character app YNTtpzB

~Vector Transformation Magic~ |~Character~ | ~Ryuga's Theme~
     Missions Completed
    D-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    S-Ranked: 0
    10 Year: 0
    Jewels:13751
    Exp:50/150