Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kihia's B rank Exam

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Kihia's B rank Exam Empty Kihia's B rank Exam

Post by Kihia 1st June 2014, 9:51 pm

168.75 Aquired during D rank

C rank EXP:
    Exp Pack-150 EXP(this was before the exp packs update)
    The Desert-312.5 exp(guild bonus)
    The King of Thieves-75(Team Bonus)
    Strange Vulcans Part One-62.5(Guild Bonus)

Total Exp: 768.75/750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kihia's B rank Exam Kihisi10
    Kihia's B rank Exam 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Kihia's B rank Exam Empty Re: Kihia's B rank Exam

Post by Nykyrian 1st June 2014, 10:13 pm

Kihia wrote:168.75 Aquired during D rank

C rank EXP:
    Exp Pack-150 EXP(this was before the exp packs update)
    The Desert-312.5 exp(guild bonus)
    The King of Thieves-75(Team Bonus)
    Strange Vulcans Part One-62.5(Guild Bonus)

Total Exp: 768.75/750

Hell you will achieve B rank before i do at this rate!! Lol have fun ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 3rd June 2014, 11:16 am

On the morning of today Kihia Avoa would find a letter in his possession without any idea how it got there. The letter would read:

"Dear Kihia Avoa,
    It has once again come to my attention that you have completed a great amount of work around the guild and across the Fiore. As you know here at Lamia Scale we work to raise heroes of the future a time has come for you to prove your heroic power and potential. It has come to my attention a country in Earthland known as Iceberg is currently suffering greatly under the effects of dark magic. This land has been frozen over and it's people know much suffering from the cold. Sadly there is no way to end their blight. For the source of the cold is a great ancient artifact with unfathomable power so great that it could rival Etherion. Direct intervention by Fiore is impossible.

So I want you to indirectly intervene. In your room at the guild hall is a bag of fruit tree seeds they are specially enchanted to grow even if frozen over. Your mission is to take these seeds to Iceberg and locate a village in need of food. Plant the trees in and around the village. They should grow very quickly and be capable of bearing fruit within just one year and there are enough seeds for trees to feed several villages. Inform the villagers of the importance of protecting these trees and then give them the means to protect the trees from any harm. I would also recommend training them in your ice make magic if possible so that they can be better equipped to resist the evils they deal with in their every day lives. These people need you Kihia. Please do everything you can do to lessen their suffering and make easy their survival.

Sincerely, Zuo Cii

The time has come for you to be the hero.
    15 posts, 450 words each. Have fun, make us proud.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 5th June 2014, 1:10 pm

Exam Post-word count comes to 6953 words(Microsoft Word Count)

Kihia walked back into the Guild hall from his long Journey back from Iceberg. He waved to everyone has he walked by on his way to the Masters office. He quietly walked up to Zuo's desk and bowed in greeting to his Guildmaster. "I have returned from the mission you sent me on Master Zuo. The people of the Village I had stayed at gave me this letter to give to you." Kihia reached into his pocked and pulled out the scroll of paper Tierak had given him, he gently handed it to Master Zuo and waited to be Addressed.

Contents of the Letter:

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 5th June 2014, 8:05 pm

Zuo stroked his beard and examine the letter "My my my that little brat is still kicking eh? Tierak you stubborn goat I wonder if you have mellowed out at all in your old age." The old man laughed and closed his eyes "Oh to see the youth come and go before my eyes. I still think of destroying myself some days. I could do so easily you know Kihia my boy. It would be so much easier then watching life come and go like the wind." The immortal set down the letter and looked Kihia strait in the eyes "But knowing people like Tierak and hte people of Iceberg keeps me going. People willing to fight for their lives despite having the world stacked against them and despite the fact that their lives are fleeting and doomed to end. It warms my heart while it breaks it. But that is enough of that. Kihia you have done a great service to those people and the world. I only wish I could have sent you sooner for I feel no one else could have. I congratulate you and grant you the title of B-Rank mage, wear it with pride." Zuo then broke the eye contact and leaned back in his chair "So anything interesting to report?"

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 5th June 2014, 9:02 pm

Kihia stood there for a moment, and then bowed and said, "Thank you Master Zuo, I will not let you regret your decision." Kihia paused for a moment and unconsciously formed his right hand into a fist, Has he heard about...my arm...I shouldn't be surprised if has...but... Kihia stood up and then said "Only a few things...I had found out where my ancestors came from......and learned the origins of...that spell..." Kihia said that last part under his breath, he wasn't entire comfortable sharing details of his form of the Frozen Armor spell...but the chances of that reaching the Guild Masters ears also could have happened

Themes:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:47 pm