Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Spider's Rank Up. (Inerta's rank up exam)

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Spider's Rank Up. (Inerta's rank up exam) Empty The Spider's Rank Up. (Inerta's rank up exam)

Post by Elijah 20th June 2015, 8:57 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Elijah let out a sigh, as he spun around in his char. This was going to be very very hard on him, talking to the spider woman. His phobia was really getting in the way now, more so than it had ever done, but at the same time, Inerta had proven to be a valuable member, so the guild master couldn't avoid her, like he did with others.

So as he waited, for the servant he had sent to fetch the spider to accomplish her task. While waiting, Elijah had stood up and just stared out of the half frozen window, looking over the frozen mountains, on top of which the guild of Basilisk Fang resided. It was a location fairly hidden away and out of the ways of literally anyone, not anyone stumbled upon this massive behemoth of a building, that hid in the snow. No one managed to really see it from afar, as the white dust that covered it, made it seem like part of the mountain side, which was excellent.

But as he waited, thoughts wondered through the man's mind, about everything possible and this gave him a good idea on how to test this member he would meet in a minute of two. A task not too difficult, but one that would make the spider prove her usefulness and strength to the guild. Just what he wanted to see of her, as there was no place for weaklings in Basilisk Fang. The strong must rule this world and that was what Elijah was aiming for, which meant every member would need to prove themselves. Now it was Inerta's turn, to show her strength.
    deltra of gangnam style
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Dog Demon
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Mentor : Denis Aminev.
    Experience : 250

The Spider's Rank Up. (Inerta's rank up exam) Empty Re: The Spider's Rank Up. (Inerta's rank up exam)

Post by Kyrin Aminev 20th June 2015, 2:39 pm

The sleep was pleasant she had not slept in days while she was weaving her new web within her "Home" and producing so much silk was tiring. The dream was of her childhood before she became what she was, running towards her previous lover as they embraced her a priestess for a very powerful god and her father the high priest.  She could see him yelling and screaming at he over the relationship while she simply did not listen. The scene shifted and now she was standing over her father a poisoned dagger in hand as she laughed and kissed her then lover and in horror watched as the man was transformed into a literal sac of webs and eggs, and her body twisted and turned pain rung through her and a voice screamed telling her that she will forever be unable to have a male companion for her instincts would take over at that point causing her to turn them into breeders for her eggs.

Within moments she was awoken from said slumber as her children were screaming vulgarities (which normal anyone could not hear as it just sounded of hisses and chattering of their fangs) towards a woman standing there trying to get her attention after climbing her access web, "You have been called to the guild masters office make it quick." Within moments she had moved her fingers to a point at the messenger and she got up as her children held her down the woman screaming, "What is the meaning of this?!" she simply got up rubbing her temples, "You walk into my home and act so vulgar to me while showing no signs of respect to those stronger than you? I am going to need a snack it seems."

Within moments she had quickly gotten up to the held down messenger and began to rip at the flesh from her arms eating it whole and smiling, "Ohh?~ You keep up with the workouts hmm?" She laughed and ate more flesh having her children cover the woman's face in web to prevent the screaming until she had stripped her entire front of flesh causing all her organs to fall out, "Eat up children~" she went down her own web towards the guild masters office a dribble of blood and a bit of flesh still on the top of her breasts though she did not notice. Once arriving she knocked on the door and entered the room, "You wanted to see me Elijah? Is it about the organs falling into the guild hall? Sorry about that still working on it~ Just need to get a secondary catcher web going!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic | Theme
    The Spider's Rank Up. (Inerta's rank up exam) 0WdTnds
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Spider's Rank Up. (Inerta's rank up exam) Empty Re: The Spider's Rank Up. (Inerta's rank up exam)

Post by Elijah 22nd June 2015, 2:52 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Inerta-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Elijah turned around after hearing the voice of the spider woman. He looked at her, in total silence, like he was judging her, but in fact, was just too scared to say a word to the woman. Spiders freaked the man out way too much, which never did anything good to him. In fact, he used to run away from every tiny little spider, bigger ones he could handle, somewhat, but it was the smallest spiders that always got under his skin. It wasn't that he found the disgusting or anything like that, it was just a phobia, derived from events years and years ago.

But getting back on track, Elijah looked down and started to shuffle around in his papers, trying to find the correct documents, for Inerta's examination. Finding what he needed, the man looked up, walked a little closer, handed Inerta the file and turned back around, walking to his desk. ''No need to worry about the organs, i have people cleaning them up.'' He sat down onto his chair, putting his legs onto the edge of the table.

''What you need to worry about though, is that file there.'' The man let out a noticeable sigh and continued. ''In the file, you'll find coordinates to a location, not so far from here. At those coordinates, you'll find a small house, inside the house is a group of bounty hunters, renegade types, not affiliated with anyone, but at the same time, have become quite the pests. I need you to clean them up, it shouldn't be too hard to handle. Also, if you manage to find a small log book or a diary with them, please bring that back to the guild, it may have useful information regarding the guild's goals.''

With that Elijah gave Inerta one more look, valuating if she could manage this task, hopefully, she would turn out to be victorious. ''Good hunting Miss Inerta.''
    deltra of gangnam style

OOC: For the exam, you need to complete the task with at least 1250 words. It can be in multiple posts or one big post, which you can continue in this thread and after the 1250 words is done, return to Elijah and we'll end the thread. The look of the bounty hunters and the house is totally up to you, so are their weapons. One of the bounty hunters is a D-rank, with the other three being C-ranks. Happy writing ^3^

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:56 am