Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Two serpents walked into a train (Job: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade/ Kihia and Potato)

Two serpents walked into a train (Job: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade/ Kihia and Potato) Empty Two serpents walked into a train (Job: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade/ Kihia and Potato)

Post by Guest 29th May 2014, 9:33 am

Quincy skipped through clover town with Kihia following behind her. She loved being all over the place around here. She ran towards an ice cream stand nearby. She eyeballed the flavors while the guy who owned it knew her by heart because she always stopped there handed her a triple scoop chocolate chip chocolate mint ice cream. That flavor was her favorite flavor of them all. She smiled thanking him and handing him the jewel, which he was kind enough only to accept half of it.

Then a huge fuss started coming from the nearby train station. "Cmon Kihia lets go check that out real quick. Must be something awesome if there are that much people yelling." A man ran ahead out of the train station demanding someone to help. "There is a giant tree blocking one of the main track. There were  two creatures on the log demanding Ice cream and Pies." What monsters demanding what she was unable to obtain. "So Kihia quick question. How much to you think I could get charged if I send these two flying into the nearest political building? Cause I am about ready to get it on in here like donkey kong." She glanced over to Kihia while cracking her knuckles getting ready for a brawl.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Two serpents walked into a train (Job: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade/ Kihia and Potato) Empty Re: Two serpents walked into a train (Job: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade/ Kihia and Potato)

Post by Kihia 29th May 2014, 9:50 am

Kihia sighed, he had come to clover town with Quincy to help with some shopping, which why he was sent with her he didn’t understand. Kihia shifted Icarus on his right shoulder a bit and looked around him, Quincy had just bought some ice cream and everything on the street they were on seemed pretty normal. That’s when a large commotion at the train station caught their attention. He looked down at Quincy after hearing her remark, “Quincy…what exactly is your definition of awesome… I wonder sometimes…” He ran over to the train station not far behind Quincy, and heard the situation from one of the train conductors. He nodded at the train conductor and said, “My name is Kihia, and this here is Quincy, we are members of Lamia Scale and we will assist you in this matter.”

Kihia looked at Quincy and responded to her remark, “Let’s not try and destroy any thing we don’t have to Quincy….we don’t need Master Zuo or Kariline yelling at us when we get back to the hall.” After he said that Kihia took off running along the rail line that had the tree blocking it. Despicable creatures….all this mess for sweets….why do I even wonder about motivations of others sometimes….

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Two serpents walked into a train (Job: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade/ Kihia and Potato) Kihisi10
    Two serpents walked into a train (Job: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade/ Kihia and Potato) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:

Two serpents walked into a train (Job: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade/ Kihia and Potato) Empty Re: Two serpents walked into a train (Job: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade/ Kihia and Potato)

Post by Guest 3rd June 2014, 1:12 pm

Cancelled upon request by Potato. If you wish to continue this thread at any time, please contact me, and I will unlock this thread for you to continue.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:11 am