Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get Rid of The Pesky Blockade

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of The Pesky Blockade Empty Get Rid of The Pesky Blockade

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 11:22 am

Job: Get Rid Of That Pesky Blockade!
    Job Location:Train Station, Clover Town
    Player Requirements: At least 15 posts long. Posts must be 200 words minimum.
    Job Requirements:C-rank mage or two D-rank mages minimum, maximum four mages on this job. To remove the blockade and fight off the goblin and the vulcan.
    Job Description: "We been having some trouble by these pair of annoying whipper-snappers, a goblin and a vulcan who keep terrosing and being a general nuiscence at our train tracks, but now they just went ahead and blocked the tracks with a great old tree! They say we give 'em 100 pies and 100 tubs of sherbert or they'll never move the tree! Those rascals are holding up the trains and closed our station! Go over there and teach 'em a lesson, so we can get things moving again!"- Station Controller Albert.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Goblin
    Medium: Vulcan
    Reward: 1,500 jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Get Rid of The Pesky Blockade 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of The Pesky Blockade Empty Re: Get Rid of The Pesky Blockade

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 11:37 am

Naziel had reached the station wearing his usual black trench coat, but with no shirt revealing his muscular torso and stomach, he wore his worn jeans and his open top drank tan boots. His messy white hair blew in the gentle wind sweeping across his deep red eyes with his forever faithful partner Peep sitting on his shoulder.

Naziel approached the station where there appeared to be a large ruckus between customers and staff. As he approached he prayed he would not have to get aboard any form of transport; " Jeez, if we have to ride anything Peep this mission isn't gonna last long!" He sighed with a frown as a bead of sweat rolled down his face in fear of moving vehicles. " We got this Nazzy!" Peep chimed with his usual optimistic outlook on life. He shuffled on Naziel's shoulder before hopping off as they reached the crowd of angry customers who were yelling and asking for an explanation to the delay. "Why aren't we moving? What the hell is going on? I need to reach the capital!" All voices were screaming similar complaints at the staff who held the door. Naziel got to the front and was spotted by an elderly looking conductor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 11:55 am

Naziel looked at the elderly gentleman, he had a bushy mustache and was very tiny, his frail body bobbed over to him and naziel looked down at the gentleman; " Excuse me sir, I'm Naziel Stormbringer from Sabertooth. I've come to deal with your problem..." Naziel spoke with a soft but serious smile ; "You're just in time young man! This mob was about to get out of hand!" The old conductor rubbed his head and then waved him past the guards. Naziel followed and came into the station itself which was full of guards and members of staff on communication lacrima as well as looking at boards. The conductor stopped and turned around to face Naziel with a serious yet relieved look; " We're in desperate need of your help son, A vulcan and a goblin have positioned themselves on the train tracks and have tore town trees to stop us moving anyone on from here! They have refused to move it until we pay their ransom of sweets, but when we agree they keep raising the amount! It sounds petty but we need them gone!" He exclaimed and Naziel smiled as he clicked his knuckles; " Not a problem sir! I got this in the bag! Which way am I going?" He walked out onto the platform followed by the old man; "Well we have a small train that can take you up to the site, it's about 3 miles up the track there." He raised his finger pointing to follow the track.

Naziel felt his stomach twist at the idea of a train and he began too feel wheezy; " Actually.... I'll walk... I don't want to endanger your guards or staff!" He smirked and wiped the sweat from his brow with a forced laugh.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 12:06 pm

The conductor could see Naziel's clear discomfort at riding the train and gave a gentle laugh; " Alright my boy, just be safe alright?" He patted him on the back and headed back into the station as Naziel looked out to where the mission would take place. Peep hovered next to him and poked his arm; " Hey Nazzy, I hope these guys aren't gonna be much trouble?" He giggled knowing Naziel wouldn't take crap from a Vulcan or a Goblin. Naziel smirked as he jumped from the station edge onto the tracks and began the long walk out towards the location of the ransom and the fallen logs. He looked around noticing that on one side of the tracks were open fields but on the other were thick woodland that was sure to hold all manner of creatures. He continued forward taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh in the heat of the midday sun.

"You know we should have eaten before coming to do the job Peep..." Naziel sighed once again as his stomach gave a small rumble. He took a deep breath drawing in water from the air which made his stomach warm; "Ah I can't draw water like this is like eating bread crumbs." Peep was smirking as he pulled out a biscuit from his pocket; " Well I got a biscuit..." He began nibbling on it and not holding back his love for the chocolate it held; "Cheers pal" Naziel watched as the cookie was devoured.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 12:39 pm

Peep had scoffed the last of the cookie and Naziel grumbled to himself; " I want a cookie now..." He let out an aggitated sigh when he heard a rumble in the hedge up ahead. He looked at it for a moment and it stopped with a bunny hopping out onto the tracks and darting into the green fields besides the track to graze on the lush grass. Peep looked at it and Naz grabbed the Exceeds top and pulled him along as he fought to go back; " Nazzy I wanna play with the bunny lemme go! Lemme go!" He yelled as Naziel continued to pull the frustrated ball of fur along with him; " We're on a mission Peep, we're not here to play with rabbits." The exceed finally settled down and began to sulk as the pair began to go around a bend where they saw in the distance was the toppled trees, yet more had been added. Boulders, mud, everything that would prevent a train from moving had been put in place as Naziel took in everything he could see he saw two figures bolt into the woodland. " So you wanna play hide and seek then huh?" He smirked as he continued to walk towards the debris.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 12:45 pm

The Sabertooth pair began their walk nearer to the tree, the sun was overwhelming and the wind was gentle and warm. Naziel felt a bead of sweat roll down his face as Peep had decided to sit upon Naziel's shoulder to save him small legs from the hardship. " I'm glad one of us gets to sit down huh?" He chided winding up the small Exceed who was still sulking about the rabbit; " I wanna get a bunny..." Peep whispered.

Naziel let out a sigh and knew he was doing this purely for the attention so he continued to walk as Peep hummed a light tune to himself. Suddenly a boulder came flying from the woods momentarily blocking the sunlight as it came crashing down towards the pair. "Crap!" Naziel's eyes widened as he dived out of the way with Peep in his arms before hitting the ground and jumping back up. "Get out here you coward! You aren't gonna scare me off dammit!" He scanned the woodland but saw no movement. Clearly someone didn't want him here and he had a pretty good guess at who that person was. Naziel put his hands in his pockets and continued to stare looking for the slightest sign of movement but none appeared whilst Peep patted the boulder.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 12:58 pm

Naziel walked over and admired the boulder, it was huge and if he had not of moved it could have easily injured him or even killed him due to its sheer size. He looked onward and picked up Peep in his arms before setting off once more towards the debris which was now only about 500 meters away. He would expect what at happened and attempt a peaceful solution before resorting to violence with these creatures should they choose to show themselves. Problem being that goblins are very intelligent and sneaky creatures and with a Vulcan as a body guard it would make matters that much more difficult to negotiate.

The pair got closer when they began to notice movement in the hedges up ahead and Naziel was more prepared for what could launch itself forth to face them. He slowed his pace which led him to come across what looked like sweets on the ground; "Peep don't touch them... They could be dangerous." Naziel was taking no chances, anything could be dangerous at this point. He looked at Peep; "Stay here for a moment." He approached carefully when he heard a snigger from the woodland and stepped back picking up Peep and taking a wide divergence around the mysterious objects before hearing something dart off again once more into the undergrowth.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 1:05 pm

Finally the pair had reached the massive structure of trees, rocks and mud that blocked the train tracks. It was well sculpted and was certainly solid to say the least. He patted it and decided to try to make peace with the creatures. "This is a fine wall you have here... May I know who built it?" Naziel called out into the woodland when he heard heavy footsteps as a tiny Goblin crept out of the woodland followed by a huge Vulcan. The Goblin was green skinned, its eyes were bloodshot and pupils tiny, its long nose was about 4 inches long and it had sharp jagged teeth. It wore tattered garments as it sniggered in front of the Vulcan that stood at 7 feet tall, purple fur covered its body and it had many scars from previous battles as it stood over the tiny disgusting creature; "You have come with our ransom human?" He goblin spat with a snarl in a light harsh voice. Naziel put his hands in his pockets and looked at the pair with Peep hiding behind Naziel. "Well I came down to see this structure that has all of Fiore in awe of its magnificence!" Naziel spoke with a smile; " I came to meet the architect of such a structure." He smiled softly as the Goblin snarled at his words; " We are the ones who build it, but if you are not the one with our ransom than be gone with you!"

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 1:18 pm

Naziel smiled and laughed lightly; "I'm afraid I have no ransom, but I would like to speak with you some more, why build such a thing on a train track?" He was curious too see if it was planned for their ransom or merely luck. The Goblin spat once more; "We told you if you have no ransom or leave before I decide to skin you alive boy!" Naziel narrowed his eyes for a moment and sighed; "Well, I'm here to tell you that you will be receiving no ransom and you are to disassemble this at once... Or I will." Naziel rolled his sleeves up revealing his Sabertooth Guild mark.

The Goblin screeched as he saw the mark; " You're a mage?! Have those filthy humans betrayed us!" He snapped as he stamped his feet as pointed a long bony finger at Naziel; " You won't get out of here alive boy! I will skin that cat of yours and eat it!" He laughed out loud. Naziel gritted his teeth before slamming his fists togeather watching the fluid blue water form around his wrists and hands before shouting at teh two creatures in front of him; " Listen up! You take down this wall and I won't hit you for threatening my friend." Naziel snarled.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 1:19 pm

1 Weak and 1 medium rank monster.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th April 2014, 1:19 pm

The member 'naziel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Get Rid of The Pesky Blockade StrongMonster Get Rid of The Pesky Blockade StrongMonster
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 1:35 pm

Naziel saw as the two beasts began to snigger and laugh at him; " You will die boy!" The vulcan leapt forth as it tried to pommel its fists into the ground, Naziel leapt back hitting the wall and just missing the destruction of the ground where he stood. He looked at Peep; " Get out of here! Fly up high where they can't reach you and stay there! Got it!" Peep nodded to him as he took off into the air above the fight that was about to occur. " You creeps aren't gonna get away with this!" Naziel leapt forward driving his fist into the Vulcan's face as the muscles shook with the force sending the Vulcan flying back a few feet before it landed on its feet once more.

Naziel smashed his knuckles togeather as the magic circle with a dragon was formed; " Water Dragon claw!" He shouted as water exploded forth creating two long claws that were over his hands. He leapt forward with a cry as he swiped at the Vulcan as it dodged until he finally got a slash across its chest. Naziel grinned as he saw the Vulcan jump back before Naziel turned and slashed down upon the wall taking a chunk out of it as the two creatures cried out; " Our wall!"

Stats

HP- 100%
    MP - 95%

Spells used - Water dragon claw: 1/2

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 1:46 pm

Naziel grinned as the Vulcan sprang forward once more its fist out held as it hit him in the chest he felt himself spin into the wall, knocking more off out if. "Hell i'll knock down this wall even if I'm the wrecking ball!" Naziel laughed as he had one eye closed as he coughed from the dust that had been kicked up. The Vulcan came again with a flurry of hits making two hits to Naziel's abdomen before he return volley. Naziel smashed his fists togeather once more as pools of water cover his hands creating 6 foot long whips that spiral up his arms; " Water Dragon Whirlpool Lash!" He yelled forth as he lassoed the Vulcan around the neck and with an almighty cry Naziel pulled with all of his might throwing the Vulcan into the air and pulling down hard sending the monster crashing into the wall destroying most of it due to the creatures sheer body mass. Naziel turned to face the Goblin who looked on in terror as the wind blew around Naziel, his black trench coat blowing in the wind; " If you don't know what this mark is... It's Sabertooth!" He cried with a grin as he spun the whips before slashing the goblin across the shoulder tying the whip around the Goblins arm before pulling him forward as Naziel kicked the beast across the stomach but at the same time the Goblin dragged its claws across Naziel's stomach leaving a nasty deep scratch across his stomach as it too crashed into the wall with a thud as it stood at only 3 feet tall now and mostly in tatters.

Stats

HP - 80%
    MP - 90%

Spells Used - Water Dragon Whirlpool Lash: 1/3

Last edited by naziel on 28th April 2014, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 2:03 pm

Naziel cluched his stomach and looked at the blood as he saw the dust cloud settle as the two monsters stood before him; " You insolent boy! Now you will die!" The two monster led a joint attack as they leapt forward once more. Naziel prepared for one last hit. He moved his foot back as the Magic circle appeared in front of him. He closed his eyes for a moment and steadied his heart beat before opening them once more with a calm and collected voice; " Water Dragon Talons!" Naziel leapt forward as his leg was covered in scaled water with his foot showing five razor sharp water talons that collided with the two monsters as they cried out in pain; "Take this you bastards!" Naziel shouted ; "Hyaaaaaaah!" The two were slashed and caturpulted through the structure destroying it completely and sending them crashing into the woodland.

Naziel stood and panted with his eye closed as he walked through the debris to see that both of the beasts were out cold and had no intention of going anywhere fast. He put his fingers in his mouth and whistled as Peep flew down to see the damage done; " You were great Nazzy, but are you gonna be okay!" Peep sounding anxious as he looked at the gash on Naziel stomach but the Dragon slayer merely laughed it off; " Don't worry buddy, I'll be okay... Let's go give the old guy the good news!" He smiled as he scratched his head for a moment.

Naziel and Peep walked out from the woodland and headed back towards the station where a crowd was now standing looking out to where all the noise and destruction had come from where now walked a young Mage with a cat, the sun beating down on them with wounds clear in the light.

Stats

HP - 80%
    MP - 80%

Spells used - Water Dragon Talons: 1/3

Last edited by naziel on 28th April 2014, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 2:12 pm

Naziel eventually reached the station platform where people gasped and stared at the state of the boy as he approached the old conductor; " Job's all sorted, those bozos won't bother you again and the wall is gone... Just let them know Sabertooth will be back if they cause anymore trouble!" Naziel grinned as he scratched his head. The conductor smiled brightly with a soft laugh; "I thought I told you not to get hurt boy? But I'm glad I can rest at last without any more trouble!" He sighed as Naziel took a seat next to the old man; " I'm glad we were of assistance to you and Clover... Just call if you ever need our help!" He held out his hand as the old man took it with a little laugh; " I will do my boy, oh I forgot to mention, my name is Albert and I'm very pleased to have met you young Naziel!" He patted the boy on the shoulder as a medical mage came and wrapped a bandage around him and sealed it. Peep sat on the seat next to him gently kicking his feet out; " So where too now Nazzy?" Naziel took a deep breath before rubbing Peep's head lightly; " Back home Peep... Back Home."

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 2:34 pm

Naziel picked himself up from the seat as the flow of people began to make their way to the ticket booths as members of staff ran to get the train back into operation, he was proud that he had done his first C rank classed mission and that it had been completed with no casualties excluding his two opponents that he was sure would not be bothering these poor people again. He thought of what life was like before he had joined Sabertooth and he already knew the level of responsibility the guild held in the magic community as well as in the population of Fiore. Naziel had grown to love Sabertooth because of its moral high ground and will to make the world a better place, but he could sense somewhere off in the distance a dark presence that was coming to all of Fiore.

Naziel had closed his eyes for a moment and thought about the events in the guild hall with himself and the others being called. He knew he had to get stronger hence why he took the job and charged out of the floating castle; " Peep... You like being in Sabertooth right?" Peep looked up at him from nibbling yet another hidden cookie; " Course I do Nazzy! I'd follow you anywhere!" He smiled as he continued to devour the cookie; " I know buddy, I know."

Last edited by naziel on 29th April 2014, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 29th April 2014, 2:01 am

He picked up Peep in his arms as Albert came over once more and gave a warm smile; " Now these good people can be on their way! Thank you again my boy and give your regards to your master for sending such a nice young man and it would appear a most capable mage for the job!" Naziel grinned and scratched his head; " I will pass my regard to Master and really it's nothing, I'm just happy that you can go back to normal again!" Peep gave a wave as the two left the station and headed back towards Sabertooth... Walking of course. " I know you didn't want me to use the power you gave me Hydrianna but I think you knew I would... You just wanted it to be for the right reasons... I hope wherever you are that you're proud..." He smiled lightly to himself remembering the one who meant the most to him excluding Peep, Hydrianna had for all intent and purposes brought him up and make him the man he was today and he was going to continue making her proud. Naziel and Peep head off back towards home and peace and quiet.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 9:27 am