Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Job]

likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Chains
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Job] Empty Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Job]

Post by likeaboss756 5th July 2017, 1:46 pm

Job Description:

It's been a long while but once again the young wizard Blake was back out on another job. He was rolling solo this time which was unusual for him and a little bit uncomfortable. "Man this sucks. What am I coming out here for anyways. I mean sure I'm helping people but I wish I had some people here with me at least." he said as he walked. He'd made his way into Clover Town easily and it was now just a matter of locating the train station. He saw some tracks and figured that following them would be his best option. "Where are all the trains?" he asked as he looked around. He couldn't imagine that there wasn't at least one train on the tracks at this time of day. "Somethings not right here." the man said. Blake jumped up onto the roof of the closest building and took a look further down. "What are those things?" he asked, spotting two monsters who seemed to be guarding a fallen tree. The tree was blocking the tracks making it completely impossible to send any trains on them. He hopped across the rooftops, moving closer to the scene while being careful not to alert the creatures. He landed on the side of the tree that was being secured by a small military force who were most likely there to keep the damage to a minimum. Blake jumped down and found someone who he thought could help. "Hello sir. I'm a wizard from Sabertooth and my name is Blake. Is this the job?" he asked, pointing towards the Vulcan and the Goblin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Job] Xv498UB

Jobs (Complete/On-Going/Total Exp):
    D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75
    Total Experience: 168.75

On-Going Jobs: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (C Rank)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:37 am