Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin)

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 4th July 2014, 5:32 am

Zack was happy that he had been allowed the time he had requested in order to make his decision. It was an entire month which was time to do other tasks and say his goodbyes. "Oh hey, we're already at my guild hall. Can you see it too or am I hallucinating again?" were the words he heard from Zenshin. Yet he did not need to hear them. His sharp eyes caught the sight which was why he hadn't replied immediately. He was completely silent in awe and appreciation. He listened to the words' of Zenshin about the guild hall. It was a truly awe inspiring story.

"Maybe whilst i'm at the guild I can help it improve even further, if I decide to join that is." Zack said. It was a beautiful building floating high in the sky and crafted by Zenshin himself. A true bond between guild and guildmaster. It was much like the bond Shuhei had with his. He had built the guild back up after it was destroyed. It seemed many guildmasters had built their guilds as he had heard that his former guild has also been rebuilt. He had not returned because he had never formed that strong bonds with the guild. The dragons had dropped the head off and the three had dismounted. "Farewell dragons we may call on you again in the future. We will honour the golden dragon forever. He was a truly worthy opponent"

The dragons nodded and raised up to fly off. They had no reason to say. "So how about you show me the insides of this guild." he said with a smile gesturing for Zenshin to lead the way. "I can heal you up a bit if still feel weakened though. That battle probably took a lot out of you." It was at this point that his demon force faded away and he fell to his knees heavily weakened. "Or not." The three slayer forces: Demon, Dragon and God; were said to be some of the strongest powers in the world, though compared to Zenshin's magic he wasn't so sure, but they came with a heavy price. All great magics did. The particularly prize for this seemingly limitless magic and high power was that when it wore off the body was left weakened and drained. He felt so weak. "I might have to stay a bit to recover before I leave. Time to learn a bit about my prospective new home."

Magic:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin) - Page 3 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin) - Page 3 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin) - Page 3 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin)

Post by King Zenshin 4th July 2014, 6:26 am

"Good idea, but first, we're going to need to mount this head on my wall" Zen said with a grin as he pointed to the announcement balcony that sat at the apex of two staircases that were parallel to each other. On top of that balcony was a lacrima that transferred the voice of whoever stood upon it to the entire guild, truly a useful piece of technology that he had installed. "Well my specialization of Recreation gives me jurisdiction over energy and force, pretty much. More specifically leylines, but you don't have to worry about that unless you're really curious about what they are." he said as he adjusted the flow of the leylines in a sort of "column" shape that moved the head slowly from the platform they stood on to the wall that the balcony protruded from. After a couple minutes of an ominous dragon head floating through the air and attaching itself to the wall at the top of the staircase, he turned his head to the Speed Demon. "That should do it. I'd explain the technicalities of that and why the head is going to stay there permanently, but that would probably bore you. Besides, I have a whole guild to show you around" Zen said as he showed Zack to the main part of the guild hall.

"This massive room here is where I come to make announcements or mix drinks from that self-serve, fully stocked bar" he began, pointing to the counter and bar stools in the south east corner of the main room. "To the east is a long hallway with rooms on each side, and at the end is a room that is a secret to everyone but me and my aces. Despite how it looks from the outside, that building in particular is quite different than what it appears to be. Each room is completely white, a blank canvas if you will. Then it becomes filled with whatever you desire. A completely customizable room to make the resident feel as comfortable as possible when they get back from a job, for example"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 5th July 2014, 2:42 am

Zack considered the leyline principle that Zenshin mentioned. The term leylines rang a bell, but not enough to make him think on the situation. He listened to the explanations that the guild master gave about the guild. It all seemed quite normal for a magic guild except perhaps the customizable rooms. "Customized via your magic of Recreation?" Zack decided to ask. "Or by something else?" He was curious about it and by how much it could be customized. "How big can they be too?" He flexed his hands. He still felt so weak after the user of force.

"I'd probably use mine as a workshop...I have a thing for machinery...particularly engines." he said with a grin. "I've been meaning to build some flying machines, if only so my teammates can keep up with me in the air....well to some extent anyway." He thought about it for a moment and shrugged. "Not quite managed to get one that gets close to my speed yet, but i'm getting there. Just limited by parts and knowledge I think."

"So does your guild hall have a name?" Devon asked poking her head out of Zack's pocket. She was quite impressed by the guild hall so far. It was a huge flying castle. It was glorious. One of the most amazing works of engineering and architecture that she had ever seen. "Or is it just the sabertooth guild hall?" SHe hoped it had a more impressive name otherwise it would be lame. Zack considered this an important point as well. He wondered exactly what it would be. If it was impressive he might remember it. If not then it didn't matter that much. It would just be important to some degree. If only to see if Zenshin was as imaginative with names as he was with building designs. "A castle in the sky would be the ideal home for the Sky Emperor."

"Well, the sky emperor wouldn't be living here...I don't know where he is." Zack replied looking at Devon with a raised eyebrow. "He dissapeared remember?"

"I meant you, you dolt." Devon said with a shake of her head.

"I may have techniques named for the Sky Emperor and Sky King, but I am not at that level yet...maybe one day." he turned to look at Zenshin. "Its a very impressive guildhall you have."

Magic:

Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin) - Page 3 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin) - Page 3 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Wings of fire and ice vs wings of wind and steel(Speed Demon Zack and Zenshin) - Page 3 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 5th July 2014, 8:44 am

"Thank you Zack, and that's an interesting question Devon. I hadn't quite thought if it before, but the name of the guild hall will be.... Hm. I think I will name my guild hall Eden. It fits rather nicely I think." the Saint said as he stroked an invisible goatee with his left hand. "And as for your previous question, yes. And they can be as big as you want, there isn't a size limit when it comes to these rooms I've designed. They're enchanted to be potentially far bigger on the inside then they appear on the outside, quite nifty if I do say so myself" he continued, pointing at the hallway with the vast amount of rooms. "By the way, if you aren't already at the level of a Sky King or a Sky Emperor, you're definitely close. I've never seen someone drill through a dragon like that before. It was quite the step up from fruitlessly headbutting them, hahaha! Hm, and then there's the building to the West of the main guild hall, which normally seems like a broken bridge with floating pieces scattered through the sky, hovering in place, but they will come together for those deemed worthy enough to potentially disturb me in my own room. Sure, you might think you can simply fly there, but the pieces will form a very strong barrier should you choose to do that, so don't get any funny ideas" he said with a wink before leading the Speed Demon back to the platform they landed on, outside the guild. "And that is the last building in the whole guild hall, and arguably my favorite. It leads to the arena that self repairs after sustaining damage and has potential to be a very good training grounds should you find an adequate sparring partner. You're free to explore it if you want, but there's not much to look at. It's aesthetically pleasing though, as is the rest of my guild hall. Although I'm no prophet, I feel like you're going to make the right call about my offer and join my family here on Eden. I look forward to the next time we meet, Speed Demon"

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 5th July 2014, 9:32 am

"Now that sounds like a challenge." Zack said looking across the bridge of broken pieces. It was supposed to either let you pass or form a barrier preventing you passing. He grinned to himself. "I think if I do join i'm going to make it one of my goals to get past the barrier. Sound ok to you?"

Eden. A garden. A paradise. Not the name he would of chosen for a guild such as Sabertooth. He was almost certain there was some better name that would be more fitting, but he was not one to doubt people's opinions. If that was his choice then that was his choice. "I suppose I might be close to the Sky King, or one of them anyway, but I feel the sky emperor would of been able to take that dragon down...without help." He nodded thinking about his mentors. He had been trained by the Sky Emperor and his subordinates the sky king, a group of powerful demon slayers. They had seen Zack's will for speed and freedom and offered to train him seeing him fit to inherit the power of the sky demon slayer. "I never did find out what happened to them...the Sky Emperor may have even proved a match for Acnologia." He considered that point for a while. It was definitely possible. He wasn't even sure he'd seen the full extent of his power.

"Is he really that powerful?" Devon asked. She had never met the sky emperor, but had heard Zack speak of him. He was a figure that stood behind Zack like an imposing aura and in front of him like a goal he was constantly striving towards.

"Aye. Where I trained with him the very air shook when he exerted his power...it was possible to feel it for miles around." he replied with a shrug. "One day i'll match him though. Just like one day i'll match acnologia." He looked at Zenshin. "I may be the sky demon slayer, but the sky is certainly not my limit" he winked at his potential new guildmaster. He wondered what his choice would be when the month was up. It was a difficult decision because both sides had potential. He would have to see what his instincts told him.

Magic:

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 6:03 pm