Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cold Meet [Private; Adele]

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Cold Meet [Private; Adele] Empty Cold Meet [Private; Adele]

Post by King Zenshin 10th December 2013, 7:18 pm

The lake was clear and the sun was above, it was noon on the third day after he had his first actual *date* with Iana. She was a beautiful dark mage whom was confused at the current time, so Zen did the only logical thing he could do, fish her out of that world. Three days ago he gave her to the coordinates to this particular area he was standing in. It was a beautiful lake he'd found on one of his expeditions around the Ancient Ruins. He wasn't sure, but he had a feeling she would come. Especially with a day as nice as this. Not a cloud in sight and the sun shining down onto the Earth. Hmmm... I wonder where she could possibly be... I know I gave her the right directions when I handed her the paper. Oh no... what if she can't read coordinates!? he thought in a sudden moment. He dismissed that thought though, that's silly, being unable to read coordinates. Zen was worrying over nothing, all he could possibly do now was wait for her to come here...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cold Meet [Private; Adele] Empty Re: Cold Meet [Private; Adele]

Post by Grizzly 26th December 2013, 8:22 am

The sun had already made its way long past the zenith of noon, and Iana, being the forgettable person she is, didn't have a watch. Her sense of direction was actually great. It was exactly that sense that prevented her from not showing up at all. Because her biological watch was pretty much the worst thing about her. It was off, not running, made by lobotomized elephants, Iana didn't know. But what was certain was, that when lying half-awake in bed hours felt like minutes and minutes felt like days. It had also been that a day felt like an hour, but Iana would never come around to speak of that again in front of anybody.

Fair enough, her feet were carrying her over the somewhat wide and vast plains. Meoru, luckily someone who was educated in coordinates had acted as her GPS-tracker and told her how to get to that spot. At about 11 am all she was able to do was take a quick shower and brush her teeth. Food rationing was quite the difficultl thing for her to catch up to. Iana was insanely lucky to have fast metabolism, otherwise she'd be incredibly fat from the times her stomach was stuffed full with all sorts of unhealthy sometimes expired stuff. Her hunger was insatiable, really. And she felt it in her head. It was somewhat dizzy after the 2 hour jog from the Mountain Village.

Only about another 200 meters from that point on, she hoped that Zenshin hadn't waited for too long. She knew that she was late, hell it was about 4:30 pm and their meeting was appointed at somewhen after noon. Crashing through the last terrain of bushes and trees, her shoes pounded onto the stone floor. Panting heavily, and extremely dizzy her blurry vision caught the figure of Zenshin. Weird how she could tell it was him now already. "I'm..... here......" More than speaking, it was a breathing talk that carried the words through her gasps.

Falling on her bum, Iana checked the surroundings. The sun was still up, luckily, and Iana had made it from her guild to these ancient ruins in merely 4 and a half hours. Certainly a new record. The price to pay was that her head was running in circles at 100 miles per hour gaining momentum. There wasn't one clear thought in her head next to "I'm here." Maybe a harsh self-hatred and Zenshin's understandable dissapointment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 26th December 2013, 12:28 pm

He looked up at the sun, one thirty... maybe she's running a bit late Zen thought as the time passed. Two thirty... maybe she heard me wrong he thought again, getting less hopeful about her arrival. Then came three thirty, the sun was starting to go down. Zenshin let out a defeated sigh as he stood up. Although any rational person would've given up hope and left after three and a half hours, he did not. Zen still had hope that maybe... just maybe... she was just running very, very late. Or, something even worse happened, she couldn't read the paper he had given her. Regardless of what it may be, he stayed instead of simply leaving and storming into the dark guild she inhabited.

Finally, at four thirty, he heard a rustle in the forest behind him, looks like she finally made it. She visible rushed to get here as quickly as possible, even though 'as quickly as possible' meant four and a half hours late. He didn't hold it against her, though, he only had himself to blame for giving her coordinates instead of an actual location, such as another bar or something like that. Then again, that was the only way to give directions, as this was a massive forest and its not like he could've just said, 'oh yeah, behind those trees to the left'. As simple and easy as that would've been, its not how that worked.

"I hope you didn't have too much trouble getting here. This forest is famous to being the home to many wolves" he said, warning her of the deadly pack beasts that call this forest their own. "I don't like beating around the bush too much, so I'll tell you the reason I invited you to this outing" he said, thinking something darker. Possibly our last outing. "The thing is... I have to go really soon. On a sort of, trip. I don't know how long it will be, but I have reason to believe it's going to take longer than just a few months. Sure, it's a bit selfish, maybe even very selfish, but I wanted to ask if you could wait for me to return... If I know you're here waiting, it'll give me motivation to power through whatever Aegis has in store for me"

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 12th January 2014, 4:27 pm

As Zenshin talked, time seemed to run a bit slower. Her breathing calmed and a soft breeze actually soothed her panting as well. And as she layed on the grass, she listened. It was a lonely feeling having to prepare an answer now. Her head jolted up and she looked at Zenshin from the ground, laying on her back. It had finally happened. She would be parted from the only thing getting her out of bed the last few days. But Iana didn't mind, she couldn't. Now now, not like this. Her eyes dropped halfway. Rustling sounds as she lazily got up. Iana slowly moved towards Zenshin and put her hands on his shoulders. "S'alright. Whoever Aegis is and how long that trip takes. I can wait... for you." She said reluctantly. An unusually casual face marked her. Dropping her arms beside herself, she had made her resolve. It was obvious that he didn't want to talk further about it. But enjoying the little time she had left, was her top priority now. She knew, that before long, he would forget her. That's how it usually went, that's what she was used to. Rather than tragic or sad, it was a feeling she was at peace with. She accepted it, as a part of her. It was how things went, and that was ok. Hope was there, but she faced reality. The gears to finally complete things with Zenshin today were already turning.

"Are there other things you wanted to do today besides saying goodbye? 'Cause I didn't come all the way here just to say bye to ya." As of now, her accent slipped in her words. But Iana didn't mind anymore. She didn't have to control herself anymore. It was a free feeling she had. Walking past Zenshin, she took a look at the forest around the clearing that they were standing in. "I did'n see any wolves by the way." Putting her hands into her pockets, Iana sighed and turned around to face Zenshin. "How are ya by the way, don't seem too bright about your trip." It was unusual getting a repressed vibe from the silver-haired prince before her. "Is not selfish. Just for your information." She added with a smile.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 12th January 2014, 8:19 pm

"S'alright. Whoever Aegis is and how long that trip takes. I can wait... for you." she said, alleviating any fear he had of losing her on this long trip he'd be taking. That would give him the hope to power through whatever Aegis had in store for him. "Are there other things you wanted to do today besides saying goodbye? 'Cause I didn't come all the way here just to say bye to ya." she said roughly, it didn't particularly bother Zenshin too much. Actually, he didn't really notice it at all. "Of course" he responded to her question as he walked over to the lake that they were sitting over. Smiling all the while, he slipped his hands under the water's surface and concentrated, releasing icy energy from his hands. "How are ya by the way, don't seem too bright about your trip. Is not selfish. Just for your information." Iana said from behind him as the water slowly froze around his submerged hands.

"I'm just a tad nervous. This is probably going to be my last time controlling ice" if I do, I'll be a recreationist and if I don't... I'll be dead. She doesn't need to know that though, I have a feeling I will becoming back now that I know she's behind me he thought. It began slowly, but the water eventually began freezing faster and faster until the entire lake was solid. Zenshin raised his hands from the now freezing water and the holes that were made because of his occupying hands were filled too, the entire lake was perfect. Few knew it, but he was actually a masterful ice skater, a skill developed when he learned how effective the skill could be in conjunction with his ice make floor creation. Holding his hands over his foot, he concentrated and created a skate around it, followed by mirroring the ability for his other foot. In no time, he skated forward and backwards, side to side, warming up a bit before looking over to Iana, who was still on the grass. He held his hand out to her invitingly, a warm grin spread across his face, and asked a simple question, "How familiar are you with ice skating?"

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 13th January 2014, 1:35 pm

Iana noticed a cold breeze coming from behind her. Zenshin's voice was moving. Her head turned around and she had to brush her hair out of her face to view the lake that expanded to the right of the clearing. Slowly but surely, it was freezing close completely. She was astounded by the level of magery, though she had realized that Zenshin was many times stronger than herself. Iana raised an eyebrow and approached him slowly listening to the crackling of the ice slowly freezing the lake solid. "You're... really strong." She said quietly, a slight smile could be heard out of the almost whisper. Zenshin then stood up and in a moment's notice, he was on the ice, skating. Iana was baffled by his grace and steadiness. She uttered a silent "What the fu..." as she watched him go. It didn't take long until Zenshin opened his arms awaiting her. "How familiar are you with ice skating?" He asked in a slightly anticipating tone. Iana's raised eyebrow drooped and her cheeks turned red. Averting her eyes she tilted her head and looked at the ice. This guy was definitely something else. Slowly but steadily, having found the resolve, Iana stepped onto the lake keeping her balance not to slip. "Not... at all... why?" She called as she moved towards him at snail-pace.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 16th January 2014, 5:25 pm

"Not... at all... why?" "You're... really strong." she said, barely audible in the midst of all the background noise coming from the surrounding forest. But am I strong enough...? he thought as he slowly skated backwards on the ice as his eyes stayed onto Iana. "Not... at all... why?" she said as she stepped onto the ice with only her shoes. Quickly, Zenshin moved forward in a burst of speed and stopped right in front of her in an attempt to offer some support to her slowly shuffling body. "Looks like I'll have to teach you then" he said with a smile and a gesture for her to stay still. "The first lesson is that you just don't step out onto ice with normal footwear, you need skates if you want to be able to successfully maneuver on the slippery surface". Once he said that, he kneeled down and created skates in a similar fashion to his own. It didn't matter that he didn't know her foot size, as his ice would simply wrap around her feet and ankles for a perfect fit. After he finished that, he told her the next thing. "Once you have your balance and your skates, you can propel yourself forward by pushing back on either one of your feet, like this" he said while demonstrating a simple movement as slowly as he could, gently pushing off the sleek ice with his right foot and keeping his left completely straight as he glided forward.

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 19th January 2014, 5:49 pm

"Cold...."

She cringed and muttered as the ice formed around her feet, lifting her up a bit. Just as Zenshin let her feet go, she noticed herself losing balance at an extremely fast rate. Wavering around left and right she flailed her arms trying to keep her balance. Just as she was about to fall over to the front and faceplant onto the ice, she was able to regain her balance. Iana growled a bit. Bending back up straight she stood a bit shaky in front of Zenshin. She was slightly embarassed, but a cracked smile revealed her satisfaction about the situation in general. Her glance followed Zenshin as he moved around, instructing her calmly about what to do. Iana traced his movements closely. She couldn't believe how graceful he actually look. Way above handsome or beautiful could describe.

Iana's movements wavered, but she managed to move one foot and push off of the ice. She slid. About 10 inches. Stopping she breathed out in relief. The first movement had seemingly succeeded. Right now she didn't want any help from Zenshin. She was positive that she could do it alone. Somewhat unsteadily, she then slid her feet around, generating velocity in all kinds of directions. Her feet swung over the ice an all possible formations, her arms always paddling in the air to keep the balance. Iana sighed.

"I could... I could need.... some help...."

She barely audibly muttered at Zenshin. Snarling, she looked around and scooched over the ice towards him. He was still moving around as graceful as before. Iana could feel how she was already getting used to the balance as it was, but it was still a hassle to actually push off of the ice.

"Ice-skating isn't as easy as it looks."

Last edited by Adele on 26th January 2014, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 20th January 2014, 3:13 pm

"I could... I could need.... some help...." she snarled. Iana definitely seemed like she was trying hard to pick up ice skating on her own, but she just kept coming up short. She could keep herself from falling down on her face, which was definitely a good sign, but she just stood there on the ice. She'd just slowly slide in any direction, and the one time she tried moving, Iana nearly fell over. Zenshin knew that she wasn't the kind of person who would ask for help, for anything, so he gladly obliged when those words left her lips. "Ice-skating isn't as easy as it looks."

"You're definitely right about that. It was hard for be to learn it at first two, but once you pick it up, it's really simple." he said happily and he curved around and skated until he was behind her. Zenshin put his hands on her back and gently pushed her, propelling Iana forward on the ice slowly. "Try turning, you'll turn in the opposite way that you extend your leg." he told her while pushing off and curving around in front of her, slowly showing her what he'd described in words. It's a lot harder than I thought to describe movement with just words, I think I'll just show her from now on he concluded, spinning around to face her and skating backwards as he examined her movement carefully.

"Balancing on one leg and pushing out with the other can be difficult, but I'm sure you'll get it in no time" Zenshin said, continuing to push off his front feet to keep from bumping into Iana who was steadily moving towards him. I hope she turns soon, we're getting a bit close to the edge of the lake...

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 22nd January 2014, 3:17 am

Iana jolted straight when Zenshin touched her back. It was an unusual feeling being together with a person like this. In that moment, she nearly fell backwards. Luckily she was able to hold herself again. She was starting to get the hang of her feet's balance. Zenshin let her go and she scooted alone on the ice. Pushing off with one foot, she accelerated past inches per minute speed. A bit shakily, but faster Iana quickened in a straight path. Trying to follow Zenshin's instructions, she started to get the feeling that working ice-skating is possible.

"How long does it usually take to get the hang of it?"

Raising her head, she could only see Zenshin who was skating backwards in front of her making sure not to fall. Anxiously Iana bit her lip and stopped on the ice looking up to Zenshin. His eyes were as calm as ever, not radiating any sort of specific emotion. They were kind... and to Iana they always left a soothing impression. A slight grin appeared that she quickly covered with a hand as she thought about losing herself in his eyes. Averting her eyes Iana scratched her head. It was definitely an unfamiliar situation. But cowardice was for losers, and even though she was one, she wouldn't give in to that. Not with Zenshin. Iana looked at him.

"Hey.... uhh..... you... wanna hold hands or something?"

This must have been how grade schoolers felt during their first ever contact with another girl. She sighed and blushed, feeling slightly stupid and immature. Zenshin was just way too focused, relaxed and straight in comparison to her. He was a real... adult.

Last edited by Adele on 26th January 2014, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 23rd January 2014, 4:54 am

He watched as she kept trying to push forwards, and nearly tripped over herself. She didn't fall though, she continued forward and began to perform the basics of 'skating'. "How long does it usually take to get the hang of it?" Iana asked, impatient as always, a trait he liked about her. The fact that she just wanted to get things done as quickly as possible may not be the most honorable thing, but that didn't matter too much. "That depends on the individual, but it's looking like you'll pick it up pretty quick" On the outside, he was instructing her on how to do something he'd had so much experience in, yet in a few days, he may not even have it. Zenshin was no fool, it was clear to see that learning a new magic would push Ice Make out of the way, but he was ready for that, if he wasn't, he would just stay with the girl who he'd ask to wait for such a long time.

It was probably the most selfish request he'd made, and he was even more shocked when she agreed. That was like a huge weight being lifted, knowing that when he got back, the same cat eyed woman who'd caught his fancy in the first time would still be awaiting his arrival. For a second, he wondered how his father would react to his change from ice magic and onto what he considered were 'broader horizons', 'bigger and better' things. Hell, how would his grandparents react to this, the ones who taught his father. As far as he knew, they were still happily living in Iceberg, an ice covered wasteland that harbors little human life and even fewer mages. They were such nice people with the terrible flaw of being closed minded when it came to tradition, so he'd probably hold off on telling them for a while... until the next time he visited them in that god forsaken nation.

"Hey.... uhh..... you... wanna hold hands or something?" she asked shyly, a slight blush coming onto her face. Iana was so quiet about her request that he almost didn't even hear her. Such an outward request. He'd always believed that it was just something people *did* and not asked about. Although the question confused him more than he'd like to admit, after a moment, he responded with an answer that satisfied him, a grin on his face and outstretched hands. "If you want to, sure"

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 24th January 2014, 12:13 pm

Iana was too lost in thoughts of how to behave in light of the situation as that she would try to read the unreadable Zenshin. But her heart did skip a beat when she saw that Zenshin approached her admittedly awkward question with open hands, literally. Iana waited a few silent moments before grabbing it with her feeble hands. She was somewhat proud of her hands, they were one of her body parts which she wasn't self-conscious about. She had quite slim fingers and soft skin around the hands. And she even thought that the red, long nails were somewhat stylish.

Quickly turning around, Iana started skating at minimal speed in the opposite direction. Zenshin's strong hand in hers was extremely embarrassing, but felt good at the same time giving her a quite strange demeanor. It was a mixture of happiness, confusion and satisfaction, stirred with her insecurity and anger about the thought of Zenshin leaving to name the least.

"Ah....."

Iana wanted to say something to him. Something romantic. Living up to her own expectations was the ability to speak under stress situations. Usually she just broke things in reaction to he confusion and anger, but this time she actually wanted to stay calm. Something that was admittedly hard.

Skating into one single direction, pulling Zenshin behind her gave her a bit of time to think, but there were only very few bits of words that flew out of her throat. Until she finally managed after several awkward intonations, she had stopped moving and was simply standing on the ice holding Zenshin's hand.

"So... when... exactly... when are you leaving?"

Iana chose the one subject she didn't necessarily want to speak about, but it was important to her to at least know some details.

Last edited by Adele on 26th January 2014, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 25th January 2014, 10:21 am

"So... when... exactly... when are you leaving?"

she asked him well after he took her hands into his. Zenshin could only frown at her as they slid across the surface of the ice as if to say that he didn't want to talk about this, not now at least... With a sigh, he decided that he'd just tell her.

"I leave at down tomorrow. This is our last day before I leave for a while."

He didn't enjoy telling her that he was leaving very soon, nor the fact that he had to leave in the first place, but after the fact that Aegis accepted his request, there was no way he could go back on his word, no matter how much it hurt him.

"I wish you'd ask something else or said something else. I was really saving that for when the moon was coming up."

Oh well, looks like the cat's out of the bag now, all we can do is enjoy the little time we had left He leaned back and bit and changed their course for the dirt that sat all around the lake. Zen hit the edge while holding onto her and fell back onto the grass, careful to make sure that Iana doesn't hit the ground in a wrong way. She looked like she was having a much harder time with this than he was. Admittedly, he was a bit confused as to what he was feeling, but her expressions as well as her body language gave a strong sense of being just as, if not more confused and uncomfortable than he was. Is she really that upset that I'm leaving? I wonder if that's a good sign or if I'm just asking too much. Asking a girl who was raised on the streets to wait for so long could really bite me back... No, I made a promise to myself and to Aegis, and if she didn't want to wait, I'm sure she'd tell me... I hope he thought as he laid on his back and stared at the orange sky above.

"Looks like the sun's already going down. I think it's important to have one of these days every so often. A day where you just enjoy yourself and nothing gets done. No work, no people, just nature and fading worries. Unfortunately, the next day comes and the cycle of work and having to deal with a variety of different people comes, some you don't want to talk to, and some you really like-"

He looked at her to emphasize the ending of that last sentence.

"Oh well, that's life, and there's no changing it. Well, there's no changing it over night anyways. Given enough time, things will change, whether a man does it or nature, it will happen, for better or for worse."

After this, he moved his eyes to lock with Iana's.

"I can't go back on what I told Aegis, not after what I've said. But, what I can do is make it up to you when I get back, which will be as soon as I possibly can. I'm not just saying that, I'll follow through on this. If I had one trait that never falters, it would be my ability to come through on my word."

It was up to her whether to take him seriously or not, but he was hoping that she really would, as there were few times he was ever more serious than he was just now.

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 26th January 2014, 5:16 pm

"I see..."

She answered. The next words of Zenshin hurt her a little. She was just insecure about everything right now. Not even about what was going on between her and Zenshin, just about herself, her own nature. Crippling angst had already spread because of thoughts of the time in which Zenshin would be gone. It was apparent that he knew she was not a very consistent or reliable person.

Letting somewhat loose, her body got pulled towards the border of the ice at Zenshin's pace. They arrived and her body plummeted into the ground. Softly, but it was still a comparably vigorous landing. The ice skates were incredibly impractical to wear. Especially because they were made of ice. It did tickle a slight snicker out of her.

"Time goes by quickly, huh."

She said to herself, leaning her face into her hand. Iana was thinking about what she was experiencing at the moment. It was more than just attraction. It was that small spark that frizzled through the air every time she looked at Zenshin. It was the fleeting moment in which their eyes met and Iana's mouth couldn't help but raise the corners to a grin. There was no anger at all. Of course anxiety, fear and hatred for herself were all part of who she was, but Zenshin's presence soothed her in many ways. And every time he opened his mouth, it got more and more real for her. She couldn't realize her feelings for Zenshin enough.

As he began talking again, Iana lost herself in his voice. It wasn't all the romantic mumbo-jumbo he was talking about, it was really that he was telling her all this, that he was actually speaking to her like that. And she even felt as if he was being serious. Iana's instincts were all turned towards trusting Zenshin, liking him, being drawn to him. She blushed, as their eyes locked. He was still talking. Something about Aegis and following through with words.

Biting her lip, she waited until he had finished what he was saying. Her eyes were rushing around. She placed her hand on Zenshin's and ran it up his arm.

"You... really talk a lot."

Another bite on the lip, followed by a light kiss that was forced upon Zenshin marked her actions. Pulling away, she averted her gaze. An unusual feeling being with someone like that. Her complete face was red. It was not as much embarrassment as it was adrenaline that was being pumped around in her bloodstream.

"Was... was that weird...? It wasn't too... weird, right...?"

Yes, she was insecure about having kissed Zenshin, but she was just as happy about it. A wide smile defined her face which she hid behind her hands.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 26th January 2014, 8:31 pm

She was obviously hurt when he told her how long it was before it left... he would be as well. Still, he promised to make it up to her, and even if she didn't end up waiting for him, he'd go through with it anyways. Although he knew that she wasn't the most reliable person, he trusted that she wouldn't go back on her word, and that was good enough for him. What she made him feel impaired his judgement greatly, causing him to think irrationally and do things he wouldn't normally do with other people. This was a statistical anomaly that even the most unlikely of events would be envious of. There was just not a single other person like the one staring at him now.

"Let me get that for you..."

Snapping his fingers, the skates on both their feet came off, revealing only bare feet on the both of them. He could feel the wind picking up at the sun finished its dive into the horizon, causing the moon to begin its ascent. There had only been a single other person that got him to feel close to what he was feeling now, but that relationship was severed the minute he was crushed under a building and left Eclipse Soul, now, a new relationship was formed. It was with her, the slang spitting tough girl from Oak Town who doesn't take anything from anyone and steals to get by. Zenshin knew there was good in her though, he didn't need any fancy ability to put that together, nor did he need a special ability to know that it was just all a facade she put up to shield herself from the outside world.

"You... really talk a lot."

These words sunk in, mostly because when he was a fledgling mage of Eclipse Soul, he would barely speak at all. There was no doubt that he had come a long way since then... but just how much had he changed in the few years he had joined his first guild...? While they laid there, their eyes met, locked in a standoff that was only broken the minute that the girl with the fox eyes leaned in and lightly kissed him before backing off in embarrassment.

"Was... was that weird...? It wasn't too... weird, right...?"

The insecurity emanated from her words as Zenshin simply stared at her with an unchanging expression of shock, even as his face began turning red. He knew that he had to respond to her though, put her insecurities to rest.

"No... It was perfect Iana... I've also come to a final conclusion about this..."

This was said seriously as he leaned in closer, lightly tapping his forehead with hers as he closed his eyes. What he said was the truth, his final conclusion about his emotions had been reached at the moment their lips met. He knew that it couldn't be anything else.

"Iana... I love you"

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 27th January 2014, 11:56 am

Even though she had security that there was nothing about this evening that could go wrong anymore, her anxiety made her shake shortly after Zenshin had begun speaking. She did wonder what kind of conclusion he meant. More than that though, Iana thought about what she would do next. What she would say after he finished. The moment as of now was the most romantic moment she had ever been with a person, and she certainly wanted to tie it even tighter, she wanted to deepen whatever she felt, whatever he felt. Speechless as Iana was, only catching breath and stuttering, raspy vowels came out of her.

And right then and there, Zenshin's words hit her like nothing she had ever been hit with before. A big gigantic truck, loaded with happiness, arousal and relief hit her the whole nine yards. Her eyes opened wide, her glowing yellow, radiant eyes stared right at Zenshin. Her mouth wide open. She could feel tears slowly forming and then running down her cheeks.

The thrill that came with everything burned up inside her, as the first time she had ever heard these words mean something to her. Sure, a lot of men had spat those exact words, and it's not like she has never used them before. But this time it was different. She could feel the meaning behind them. She was able to pick up what exactly they were supposed to convey. And Iana couldn't help but cry out of happiness.

"Zenshin..."

It was so quiet around them that even her words that were breathed more than they were spoken, were audible. In a mess of pure joice and excitement Iana jolted towards Zenshin and pressed herself against him as hard as she could. A beaming Iana crashed into him and toppled to make him fall over. Radiant with tears her mind had been turned upside down. She was unable to speak at all. Nothing she would say now would approach what she was even feeling right now. There was nothing holding her back anymore. Losing all sense of insecurity, those words just now had turned her strong in Zenshin's arms.

With Zenshin on his back and Iana right above him, her face dug into his shoulder. Slowly she lifted her face, brushing her cheek against Zenshin's and she moved her salty-wet face upon his, looking down on him.

"Nobody... has ever made me feel this way... I don't know if it's love, but you make me feel better than anytime I've ever been in my life."

She said with a shaking, cracking voice that broke tone here and there.

It was a remarkably happy voice. Iana was confused, but had never been happier about anything in her life. And right now, her head was just set on staying with Zenshin as long as possible.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 27th January 2014, 8:00 pm

"It's okay Iana... emotions are a two way street. They are more than just hate, depression, and sadness. There's these feelings, like love, happiness, conviction."

It looked like his words held some weight, which was a plus to being respected. He was sure that she'd been told these same words by the common sleaze that left her disappointed when the day came... and in a way, he'd do the same. The difference between he and them was that he would come back... albeit it in a long time. No matter what Aegis threw at him, he would survive and power through it and come back a changed, better man. All was quiet now with Iana crying over him and the moon beginning to rise up past the horizon, the stars appearing in their full gleam. He was satisfied that he'd made her happier than anything else, but was confused as to the fact that she was crying so much. This perplexed him beyond belief, but he simple laid there and let her do her thing. Eventually, as time continued to pass, he fell asleep with her in his arms, the final night passing before the day he'd leave her... but this, as all things, was temporary.

[Thread Finished]

Missions Completed