Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cold Nights | Private | Gil

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cold Nights | Private | Gil Empty Cold Nights | Private | Gil

Post by Janneline Ariel 9th March 2015, 10:28 am

THE ALCHEMIST

“Good Girls are Bad Girls who never get caught.”

Tagged:
    @Gil Vessalius
    Words:

In character:
    Click, Clack, Click, Clack

The sound of heels hitting the floor resonated through the quiet bar in Rose Garden. Only illuminated by the lights at the bar, and several lamps across the entire place, the bar, normally filled with chatter, music, and even screaming, was now as quiet, as a graveyard, despite the fact that it was full of people. People, that kept staring at a single woman in the bar, their eyes wide open, jaws dropping progressively. A woman, with the appearance of an angel, and the "heart" of a Devil.

Hitting her feet against the floor repeatedly, could be seen a girl, entirely dressed in white. White, long dress, that revealed her stomach could be seen falling on her petite, beautifully shaped body untill pretty much slightly above her knees. Thrown over her shoulders could be seen an elegant black and white cape that covered her left shoulder and hand. Long, perfectly combed white hair fell on her shoulders like a waterfall of light, tied with a black ribbon. In general, the girl that owned the heels, looked like an angel, entirely dressed in white, and with the face of an angel, her beautiful pink eye running through the entire room, while her right one remained hidden behind a beautiful, never-withering pink lily. Why so silent? She asked, her voice filling the room. It was soft, melodic, reminding of the soothing, calming voice of an angel, yet with a small twist in it.  Did the cat get your tongues? Ufu, I've never seen a bar so silent. The girls got up, her cloak falling on her left arm entirely, hiding it from sight. Turning on her heels, she placed some Jewels on the bar in order to pay her drink, heading towards the exit, smiling. Foolish humans. How easily they got frightened at the sight of a rather famous dark mage. I wonder how they would figure out if they discover I am not human either... Hehe.

Getting out on the street, Janna allowed the cold, winter wind to hit her fully, making goosebumps appear on her skin. Winter had always been her favorite season, and the feeling of the cold hitting her skin was usually quite pleasant for her, as weird as it sounded. It made her feel human, as if she wasn't a simple experiment, that had, on top of that, went wrong, mind you, not a simple artificial human created to be forever loyal to a master, to be the perfect military.

It made her feel alive.

Notes:

template by DARKEE of BTN.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Cold Nights | Private | Gil 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cold Nights | Private | Gil Empty Re: Cold Nights | Private | Gil

Post by King Gil 9th March 2015, 6:32 pm

A pale hand slicked its way through golden locks of hair, pushing the mane back and out of his face. Red eyes cast downwards staring at the equally red wine that sat before him, a brand that he had grown to love. Magic infused wine was a specialty of Rose Garden, and it was the only reason the mage ever ventured into the town as he had grown a taste for the drink. It was sweet upon his tongue, but still managed to burn down the back of his throat, a perfect combination to the blonde mage. The bar was not one of the grand one's he liked to inhabit, but rather a simpler one with loud and boisterous customers. Normally, he preferred to drink in silence but upon rare occasion he enjoyed listening to the mundane lives of the common people, their bleak existences were amusing to him. Still, staring at the red liquid the mage couldn't help but notice that the previous chattering that he was only half-paying attention to had gone quiet. "Odd." He scratched at the back of his neck where the crimson mark of Tartarus bared itself. Being a man filled with curiosity his red gaze flickered over towards the cause of the sudden silence.

Beautiful

That much he had to admit about the white clad woman, appearing more than a little out of place in such a bar. He was a man who liked beautiful things so he kept his gaze on the woman but supposed he was far back enough in the bar that he wasn't likely to be noticed. Her voice had a certain quality to it that seemed to enchant the men within but not the blonde mage if anything it had the opposite effect as he realized something. "Who does she think she is? Commanding these commoners attentions? If anything they should notice me!" There it was his narcissistic, the world revolves around me attitude. While, initially he had been entranced by her almost otherworldly look, that was quick to fade away because nothing to Gil was more beautiful than himself. Unfortunately, the woman had strut her way out of the bar, before Gil could make some loud proclamation. Not being easily deterred and still mildly curious about the strange woman, Gil hastily made his exit after taking one long last sip of wine and also throwing down a few jewels as payment.

The harsh bite of the winter air was cold upon his face, reddening his fair cheeks instantly. The rest of his body was warm from the alcohol and the white fur lined he coat he had on. "You!" He called out, his regal voice commanding. The woman was one of the only people out and about on the streets so late at night so his call was obviously directed towards her. While, the other humans were able to recognize the danger of a somewhat known dark mage, Gil did not have that luxury or rather he was so self-absorbed that he didn't pay much mind to other dark mages. Not that other dark mages knew much about him either, Tartarus still clinging to the shadows, and most of its members much to Gil's displeasure were unknown to the public, including himself. "Who do you think you are stealing those commoners attentions? When they rightfully belong to me?" His voice was thick with arrogance, and his handsome face more than a little cocky. His hands were stuffed into his fur lined pockets, a smirk across his lips, standing tall and proud further accentuating not only his height but his muscled stature. "I don't appreciate others taking what is mine!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cold Nights | Private | Gil Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 21st March 2015, 7:21 am

THE ALCHEMIST

Tagged:
    @Gil Vessalius
    Words:

In character:
    Hearing the voice behind her, Janna turned on her heels quickly, yet elegantly, her white dress shifting slightly as she did so, falling on her body ever so perfectly. Given the fact that it was pretty late, the streets of Rose Garden were pretty empty, with the exception of some tourists or drunkards. Janna didn't need any time in figuring out who was the owner of the voice. The blond haired man that stood near her was quite obviously the owner of the voice, for he seemed to be the only one to dare to even look at Janna, for the Savage Skull Pillar was rather famous, given the fact that she was the Pillar of one of the best known Dark Guilds, and a Coming Storm. Not to mention, her Savage Skull tattoo was clearly visible thanks to the fact that her dress didn't cover her waist entirely. He was certainly handsome, Janna had to admit that. Spikey blond hair, elegant, luxorious attire, fit body. Ufu, what do we have here? A human that decided he's better than me? That he deserves to be looked at, although he is a simple human being? How curious. Approaching him slightly, Janna hairflipped, removing a few locks of her perfect white hair off of her face, her pink eye placed on the arrogant individual, slowly approaching him.

He was tall. Much taller than her. Even while Janna was on high heels, the immense height difference between the two of them was prominent, easily visible. Placing her hands on her waist, Janna looked up at the man, although she find it slightly annoying, having to look up at someone, as if she was some inferior creature, although, in height, she was. The commoner's attention belongs to you? Ha! Janna placed her thin, perfect index finger against the man's chest, a smile appearing on her lips. An arrogant smile. It's a shame. You should learn to share attention, blondie. Taking a step back, Janna placed her hands on her waist, revealing the Savage Skull tattoo a bit more. It was quite obvious that she did not fear showing her tattoo to complete strangers, which only further proved her own arrogance and confidence, for other dark mages would think twice before revealing their tattoo, more so if it happened to be of the best known Dark Guild in Fiore, to a complete stranger, who could easily be a Rune Knight. Yet Janna, sure of her own abilities, risked it and decided to show it off.

And may I ask who is the little lion cub that decided to chalenge the nemean lion?

Notes:

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 21st March 2015, 9:55 am

As the woman turned around to face him, Gil got to take a nice long look at her, this time with no commoners to get in the way of his smoldering gaze. As she strut her way over to him, nonchalantly flipping locks of white hair away Gil couldn't help but be taken slightly aback at how different the woman's appearance was compared to others. "Such white hair, and this is the first time I've ever seen anyone with pink irises." Most attention grabbing was the lily placed over her other eye, hiding it from view. All in all, the woman was different enough to hold his attention which was a feat in itself. Much like a cat watching its prey Gil kept gaze upon her, but it was hard to say who the cat and who was the prey in this situation. Or perhaps the two of them were both the cat. As she approached there was one thing that the mage couldn't help but notice, especially when she had presented herself in front of him. "She's much shorter than I thought." Gil's smirk renewed itself, taking pride in his own height.

That smirk soon faded as the woman spoke, her words seeming to challenge him. "Ha!" His own laugh was bitter as the man growled out, "They belong more to me than to you," Worst of all was the thin and delicate index finger that she had placed upon his chest. "She dares to touch me?" The thought was accompanied with a deep frown, "I don't share. It's one of my traits. I especially wouldn't share with someone like you....unless you were to beg."His haughty voice rang throughout the night air, by now most of the people on the street had fled realizing the growing danger. His annoyance with this strange woman was evident especially at her use of a certain nickname "blondie" that made him think of a particular guildmate of his, a guildmate that he'd gladly punch in the face. It was at that moment that he had caught sight of the mark upon her waist. The man stood there silently for a moment simply gazing at the mark of Savage Skull. Even as she spoke once more, her words even more challenging than her previous one's, Gil kept his gaze upon that mark no doubt seeming somewhat stunned by it but for a different reason that what the beautiful stranger might assume. Finally, he couldn't contain himself and he let loose a loud laugh, that came rumbling from deep down within his chest, throwing his head back slightly.

"Ha! I am no lion cub and you are certainly no lion." He managed to get out between his deep rumbling laughs that eventually died down into an almost sinister chuckle. "To think I was just about to strike down such an interesting ally!" He had regained his composure and his almost triumphant smirk had turned into a full on smile revealing his almost animal like canines, "That mark upon your waist shows us clearly who here is the lion." Challenge was laced through his voice as he turned his back to the woman, the crimson insignia on the back of his neck in plain sight, "I don't waste my time with savages." There it was another unspoken challenge in his voice, as he slowly strolled away, hoping the woman would take the bait. It would be rather amusing to see if she would break the treaty between the two guilds or not because of his taunting words.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 26th April 2015, 2:32 am

THE ALCHEMIST

Tagged:
    @Gil Vessalius
    Words:

In character:
    Gazing upon the tall, blonde man, Janna chuckled, a devilish smile spreading on her lips. The arrogancy of this man amused her to a whole new level, for it reminded her of her very own arrogancy and attitude. It was like the two mages were a mirror of eachother, for the attitude of the Blonde man very much reminded of her own, which, on its own, was a very delightful sight, at least for herself, to finally find someone that proved to be similar to herself. Running her eyes, or rather, given her situation, her eye, through the man's body, Janna noticed that he was not only handsome by face, but also well-toned and with a rather beautiful body... At least by what she could judge with his clothes on. Returning her pink eye to the man's red ones, she crossed her hands over her chest, the thin fabric of her dress falling on her waist and hiding her Savage Skull tatoo a bit more from sight. Me? To beg? Her melodic, beautiful, yet cold laughter filled the street as she finished speaking. There was no longer anyone else in the street, except Janna herself, and the Blonde man. Everyone else had went to their houses in order to hide from the cold, or hide from the predators that lurked in the night. You underestimate me too much, pretty boy.

It was clear, by the way he talked and by his body language, that he saw himself as supperior than Janna. Not only in height, obviously. It was very amusing to comunicate with people who were as arrogant and foolish to believe themselves supperior than her, and it was even more fun to prove them wrong. What amused Janna even more was, that this man did not seem an easy nut to crack. Quite the opposite, he seemed quite the hard opponent, someone Janna would have to work on during hours in order to prove him wrong, to prove him who was the God, and who was the Peasant, who was supperior, and who was inferior. This task, by itself, was a challenge of a whole new level, something she had never faced before.

And Janna, most certainly, was interested in completing this challenge.

Following him, she took the moment she needed to catch up on him in order to think about her further actions. His statement, in which he had called her an "interesting ally", clearly showed that he was no Legal mage, but someone of the same alignment as herself. An evil alignment, or at least one leaning towards the evil or neutral evil side. If you don't waste your time with Savages, then you apparently don't waste your time right, pretty boy. She grinned, walking next to him, her hands crossed over her chest, obviously calling the attention towards it. You should not attempt to provoke me; I am not here to start a fight with an... ally, and bring my Master's wrath upon myself. Given my position within my Guild, I cannot permit myself that. Alas.... She remained quiet for a second, silently considering her next move, like a predator preparing to take down its prey. Although you do not waste your time with those of my faction, I do believe you enjoy spending time in the company of beautiful women, am I correct?

Notes:

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 26th April 2015, 10:36 am

"A pity then," He chirped in, "I feel as though you would look simply delectable while begging." Her calling him 'pretty boy' was brushed off with ease. The name while it was meant to be almost insulting was anything but to someone like Gil. He took it at face value. Besides it wasn't as if it wasn't true after all Gil regarded himself as very, very pretty. Continuing to stroll along a at a somewhat leisurely pace the man could only smirk as the female mage took the bait. She came up alongside him the man glancing downwards to look at her, his smirk still holding true. Perhaps tonight was going to be much more interesting than initially planned. To think he had stumbled upon such a gem when all he had planned was for a night of drinking.

Once again her comment of pretty boy was brushed off, or simply taken as a compliment. That or he simply enjoyed the way it sounded coming from her lips. He could only imagine what his name would sound like that he had to wait and see if she was even worthy enough of speaking his name. "You must find me attractive with all of this pretty boy nonsense. Would you like it if I were to give you a pet name as well?" His tone had a sinister sort of playfulness to it as he carried on, "Then do tell me dear, what is the right way for me to spend my time?" Crimson eyes flashed down to look at the woman taking note of her crossed arms, and of course her chest. He didn't keep his gaze there for long, but at least he had taken notice of it, and not to mention she was steadily gaining more and more of his attention. This was the first time had met a woman who...challenged him but didn't really annoy him. Then again it wasn't as if either of them could pick a fight with each other. "I agree, I don't believe my own..." He paused as if he had to force himself to say it, "...Guild Master would appreciate me going around and picking a fight with allies."The way he said master showed that he had some sort of bitter resent there but he continued on bitterness turning back to sinister playfulness, "Especially if I were to harm such an interesting woman."

Her words only made him stop in his tracks, thinking about them, weighing his options. "This is the game she wants to play then? We can't fight so we must play...." Turning to face her, gazing down at the strange but beautiful woman he eyed her over once more. "We've been in each others company for only a few minutes and yet you already know me so well," He continued on with a peculiar grin of sorts, "I adore surrounding myself with beautiful things and I suppose even a beautiful savage can be one of those things." He offered an arm to her, an invitation of sorts, a miracle in itself that he was even giving her a choice; most women would have been dragged off by the arm by now. "What do you say dear? Would you care to spend the night in this pathetic little town with me?"

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 28th April 2015, 10:55 am

THE ALCHEMIST

Tagged:
    @Gil Vessalius
    Words:

In character:
    Calmly travelling alongside her new... Ally, to put it somehow, Janna would listen to his words closely, carefully choosing each following move of hers, every word to leave her mouth. It was a game after all, a game she had picked and began, and which he seemed to follow. A game which, in order to win, she had to build a good strategy, better than his, better than anyone's. A game in which she'd attempt to win his attention, and break his heart upon. A small challenge she had proposed to herself, and would not stop until its completion, until she rose victorious above everyone else. In this simple, yet dangerous little game.

The pet name he gave her did not annoy her at all; although in other occassions it may have, now, considering the current situation, she found it rather amusing, a clear sign that he was following her in the game, that he was not ignoring her. A sign that was a motivation to continue forward with her little plan.The right way of spending your time, if not breaking the law, is obviously with me. You're not blind, and therefore I am sure that you have noticed that I am quite an attractive woman, correct? Janna's voice, as always, despite being soft and melodic, showed arrogance, much more arrogance than normal, her body language showing her very high self-esteem.

His remark about how they had spent so little time together, yet she knew him so well made Janna grin. She disliked being defined as a thing, yet would rather keep her mouth shut and continue forth with her little play of sorts, continue on with her plan, and simply, enjoy the rather interesting and entertaining night this was, although, quite obviously, considering how things were going, it was yet to become better and better. I'd quite enjoy spending the night with such an interesting ally as yourself. It has been long since I last met someone that is so entertaining as yourself.

Notes:

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 5th May 2015, 7:34 pm

Her words made him chuckle, a deep rumble in his chest. "I believe I can think of better ways to spend my time....but if you insist." He gave her another glance over before his signature smirk returned, "I suppose I can call you attractive. I don't want you getting an ego or anything of the like." Truth be told she was one of the most attractive women he had met but Gil would never say such a thing aloud. He was being honest, he knew very well that the woman before him had an ego and he didn't want to inflate it any further than necessary or else she might just be on his level, something that he simply could not stand for. Still, it was almost unheard of for Gil to compliment someone and it was no lie that she was one of the most attractive women he had met. "Enola is pretty in a charming maid sort of way. Lamya has the makings of lovely servant but her..." Perhaps what Gil found most alluring in this woman was not her physical beauty but the fact that she reminded him of himself. If there was one thing Gil loved it was himself. Her wit matched his to a par, her confidence flawless just as his, and her arrogance nearly rivaled his own, and of course they both had the advantages of physical beauty and dark affiliations. "What a perfect little Queen," He purred out loud more or less to himself, "Almost worthy of standing beside a King." With that he forcefully slipped an arm about her waist, arm wresting on her lower back, and pulling her none to gently against his side.

"I can say the same." He replied, "I've never met someone who is like me." He was being sincere though to for anyone to be like Gil would be a bad thing. "What would my Lady like to do this fine, cold evening?" His breath made a warm mist in the chilly air. Surprisingly he was being almost gentleman like. Almost if one were to ignore the fact that his grip was a little too tight and he did his best to push them so close together that one could hardly walk without the other. He relished in the physical contact provided that it was on his terms, besides he was simply doing his best to get on her nerves to get a rise out of the dark mage. After all, he was more than a little curious about the beautiful but deadly stranger.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 4th July 2015, 1:31 am

THE ALCHEMIST

Tagged:
    @Gil Vessalius
    Words:

In character:
    A remark about how he did not want her to get a big ego. An arm slipping around her waist and bringing her close to the handsome male. The night was becoming more and more entertaining with each step she took, with each word he said, and that quite amused Janna. It had been months, perhaps even almost a year, since something like this had entertained Janna as much. Perhaps it was because she didn't spend much time nor did pay much attention to trivial matters such as this one; always busy with guild business, the ocassions in which Janna had left her lair, the Savage Skull Guildhall, were rare, perhaps even nonexistant. Yet, she had to admit, it was quite the amusing thing to do, something she should do more often.

His comment about her being his "little Queen" did not go by unnoticed by the white-haired woman. A small, arrogant smile spread on her face as she gently slipped her own arm around his waist gently, making it so that the two of them looked like a simple couple that was out on a romantic stroll late in the night. Nobody would suspect that the girl was a rather infamous Dark Mage, with a killer instinct that pushed her to do everything she did; or that the man was yet another dark mage, with quite the ego. Nobody would suspect... And that was good, for now. Janna did not feel like killing people at the moment; for all her attention was concentrated on Gil. Nor have I met someone that is so similar to me. It is curious how two attitudes that are so similar react upon meeting, is it not?. His grip on her waist was rather tight, pulling her against his body in a way so that either of them could hardly walk without the other one. Resting her head on what was his shoulder for a second, Janna closed her eyes and sighed, enjoying this peculiar moment for a few seconds, a smirk spreading on her lips as his question arrived to her ears. I can think of hundreds of things we could do now. Some quite entertaining...

With a quick, swift movement, Janna took his hand off her waist, freeing herself from his grip only to move in front of him with the speed and elegance of a cat, her face only a few inches away from his own, her hands on his shoulders. Warm mist could be seen appearing in the chilly air as she breathed, not moving away from Gil, wondering exactly how would he react to her sudden, surprising move. If he reacted poorly, she would be pissed, needless to say. But if he reacted positively... Then the night would take a whole new, a lot more interesting turn, that would certainly be entertaining to withness. But you are the King, in the end, so it is only logical for you to decide what we should do now, am I wrong? I am only you little, pretty Queen after all... Not the one who makes the decisions.

Notes:

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 9th July 2015, 4:09 pm

PARDON ME BUT YOU SAID THAT YOU'D ALWAYS LOVE ME

When an arm was wrapped about his waist, his surprise was easily masked with a smirk. Walking became increasingly difficult now that the two were quite literally attached at the waists. Walking in such a manner might have been simple for a regular couple who have practiced the motion, but the two mages were anything but normal. It required a coexistence of sorts to walk with another, but when both of them tried to lead, to control the other, it made such a simple task a complete struggle. Gil was not easily deterred and almost relished in the insignificant conflict over such a trivial thing such as walking.[color=#cc0000]"Indeed it is." He mused, if opposites attract one might think that the two of them would repel but that didn't seem to be the case just yet.

The peacefulness between the two was rather strange. It had been a long time since he had something as simple as a head resting upon his shoulder, or a person to hold close on a cold night. It was unexpected but not unwelcomed. Musing over the curious situation he found himself in, Gil almost didn't hear the woman speak once more. "Entertaining you say?" She slipped from his grasp cause him to raise a brow in surprise. "She's quick." He noted, the cat like woman in front of him in what felt like the blink of an eye. Hands resting on his shoulders, warm breath mingling with his own, the woman was filled with all sorts of surprises. Her words made a grin play at his lips, "You certainly know what to say to please me." He sounded amused but it was a rather worrisome statement, she could play him easily. "Well," Two could play that game, "You do have a point but...." He could make the first move but Gil refused to be the first, this was a high stakes game, constantly skirting around each other, who would be the first to cause this game to fall apart to take the victory for themselves? A game that could end where both come out winners or both could create a rising conflict between their guilds. A hand slipped beneath her chin, angling it up so he could look down at her, "....As a King I could just order you to decide." A devilish smile played at his lips, "What good would it do me to have a Queen who can't hold her own? One who can keep me in line but never crosses the line?"

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GS

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 10th July 2015, 11:18 am

THE ALCHEMIST

Tagged:
    @Gil Vessalius
    Words:

In character:
    Gently tracing Gil's shoulder with her pale fingers, softly caressing his neck every time, Janna kept her eye on the male, cauteously planning her next moves. She was playing a difficult, perillous game, in which she risked beginning a war between dark guilds if things went wrong, which meant she had no room for errors. The smallest error could cause a disaster, a thought which caused whe albino woman to get goosebumps of what could be describes as fear of nervousness, which was soon pushed deep within her, soon forgotten as her confidence and pride came into scene. She was created to be perfect, she could not commit errors...

Could she?

A silent sigh, a small smile occupied Janna's lips as Gil's warm hand slipped on her chin. Things were getting more and more interesting as the night progressed and the two dark mages spent more time together, despite the fact that neither of them seemed to be willing to give what normal people called "the first step". Initiating a kiss, that could lead to a fun one night stand... Or an interesting relationship. Taking a step towards the blonde male, Janna pressed her small, gentle body against Gil's, her face a bit closer to his as she wrapped her hands around his neck, her fingers playing with his blond locks softly. Their lips were separated by few, insignificant inches, both of them being perfectly capable of feeling the warm breath of the other. I assure you that I am a Queen that can hold her own, my King. Janna said, the seductive tone in her voice clearly audible. I thought you'd like to take the decision as to what would happen further to us... But I see that this is not the case. Oh well. It doesn't matter, anyways. I have the feeling that both of us would have taken the same decision, so... Janna remained silent for a few, her lips coming closer to the blonde's with each second, until they were almost touching. Why delay the unevitable?

That said, the white-haired woman closed the scarce distance between her and the blonde, her soft lips crashing onto his softly as she proceeded to close her eye. If Gil did not present any resistance, the kiss would go on for a few seconds, soft and gentle at first, before the two would separate. It was clear that Janna was only testing the waters for now: she could have kissed him with all the passion she wanted, but would rather not risk that now. Not until she was completely sure that it was the right thing to do. Her hands still around his neck, her forehead against his, Janna couldn't help but smile, a very faint and almost impossible to notice pink tainting her cheeks. As weird as it sounded, she found herself hoping he would not react poorly to the kiss, for a reason that she could not comprehend, nor knew, as a matter of fact. But it was there, the hope, the fear, present in her system, almost visible in her eyes as she placed her forehead against his own, never separating from Gil, not even an inch.

Notes:

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 12th July 2015, 9:03 pm

It felt strange to have another being so close to him, it was unusual, Gil wasn't particularly fond of being touched. Touching others yes, because it was on his terms, he was in control. Other touching him? It was rare, it required him to relinquish control to another person, and more times than not it ended badly. His thoughts briefly flickered to a certain dark haired guildmate but this was a different sort of touch from that annoying pests. Simple caresses of the neck and shoulders, that were almost relaxing if not for the moment at hand. A sharp but quiet intake of air, body tensing but quickly relaxing, at the feeling of a smaller and much softer pressing against his own. While, one hand still remained fixed under her chin, the other looped itself about her waist in order to keep her where she was.

Before his usual arrogant grin could plaster itself on his already smug face, the feeling of delicate fingers dancing through his sun kissed locks made him pause. Much like a cat he leaned into the touch, an almost content hum rumbling in his throat.There were no words to describe how he enjoyed having his hair toyed with, not messed up, but simply fingers running through it were enough to bring him out of even the foulest moods. Luckily, he wasn't in a foul mood anyways. Her words rang through his ears, only faintly registering in his rather distracted head. With each passing heartbeat it seemed as if faint pink lips were getting closer to his own. "The inevitable?" Perfectly chosen words, the woman was like a storm that could not be stopped, and he was more than willing to be swept up in it.

His own eyes fell shut as their lips met, taking a moment to analyze the simple but not simple action much like his counterpart. Her lips were incredibly soft against his own, surprisingly gentle, and if he tilted his head just right then they'd fit perfectly like a puzzle- she pulled away causing him to frown for a moment. Burning crimson gems revealed themselves to the world, or more specifically to the woman across from him. Foreheads pressed together he simply stared for a moment at the woman, "I don't even know her name..." Briefly, crossed his mind as he clearly contemplated what had just transpired between them. "She's smiling." He briefly noted, realizing that he should probably be worried, but instead he was more concerned about how divine it looked. A precious little moment that he'd like to keep locked away, and most importantly not let anyone but him see. Finally, a coy smile teased its way onto his own lips.

"You call that a kiss?"

His voice was almost hoarse, but he managed to retain a bit of his usual confidence. Not arrogant but confident. "Let me show you how its done." He leaned down to connect their lips once more. Urgent, demanding, and passionate. He was determined to hide away that previous precious smile with his own lips, so that it was something that he, and he alone could have the pleasure of viewing. He found that he was correct, as he often times was, that if his head was tilted just right their lips seemed to fit almost perfectly. Finally, he pulled away though his grip on her waist tightened significantly, in a vain attempt to stop her from leaving. "Better?" He inquired, his own faint blush dusting his cheeks, a clear attempt at seeking confirmation, making sure that he was as skilled as he thought he was.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 22nd July 2015, 10:00 am

THE ALCHEMIST

“Make me your one and only, make me your Queen.”

Tagged:
    @Gil Vessalius
    Words:

In character:
     The night was getting colder and colder as minutes passed and the bells announced that it was past midnight already. The streets were already clear of people, the only ones who were still walking around the small streets being drunkards that either tried to find the next bar to raid or leave without booze; or find their own home, which, considering how drunk most were. Considering this, not many payed any attention to the embraced couple, which seemed to be ignoring the world too. Janna didn't really mind anyone else, except the blonde before her right now: whom she had just kissed, yet did not know the name of. A curious situation, is it not? She had basically kissed what many would consider a stranger, a person she knew nothing about, yet whose attitude and obviously, physical appearance, had made her feel attracted to him. And that was an attraction she enjoyed, for now. The problem would come if what was now a physical attraction turned into a more emotional one, one where either Janna or the male before her let emotions get involved. But, that could not happen, could it? The same scenario that had happened with Elijah could not be repeated, could it?

He did not let her go. The white haired woman was trapped in the grip of the male that held her, and had 0 chances of escaping. But honestly, she did not want to escape either. The feeling of having someone so similar to herself, someone she could understand at ease, someone handsome and someone whose company she enjoyed, near her, could not be rivaled by any other feeling. It was, without doubt, the best she had ever felt. Before she could respond, before she could even react, the blonde male closed the insignificant gap between them once again, his lips connecting to Janna's in a kiss much more passionate, demanding, than the one she had given him earlier. Without hesitating, Janna responded to the kiss, attempting to keep up with him in terms of passion, and managing it.

A few upon that, the couple separated, Janna doing it reluctantly, almost not willing to separate from the blonde. His grip around her tightened, as if he was trying to prevent her from escaping, from separating from him. A small smile creeped onto Janna's lips as she gently passed her hands through his soft hair once again, caressing his cheek softly after that.Much, much better~. Janna purred, her forehead against Gil's. Her fingers still playing with his hair, their bodies glued together. The night is still young, we have so much time to spend together... What would you like to do next, my King?

Notes:

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 18th August 2015, 6:31 pm

Foreheads once more resting against each other, and pink and red eyes meeting once more. Not one to squirm under another's gaze but causing others to squirm under his, Gil's eyes closed. He leaned into the gentle touch of her hand. He almost would have been at peace if not for the pounding of his heart, he knew it was because of this woman that his heart was pounding but it was hard discern whether it was pounding out of excitement or some sort of dread. It took Gil sometime to respond to the the question she had presented him, one that sounded more than a little similar to the one she had poised to him earlier. Still, a devilish smirk played at his lips, and once more burning ruby gems opened to gaze at the woman.

"Hmmmm what to do my Queen?"

He questioned back but was not expecting an answer, he seemed to be in thought. His thumb traced a pattern of lazy circles on the exposed skin of her waist, gently brushing across the mark of Savage Skull on the otherwise flawless skin. "I like wine." He began a playful smirk edging its way across his lips, "But I dislike bars because I dislike commoners." He moved to place a chaste kiss upon her forehead as he continued speaking, "To solve that problem I drink in hotel rooms." A kiss upon the cheek, "Only the nicest hotels of course." A kiss where her jawline met her neck, "And you can come along." This time he kissed her beck before trailing a pathway of kisses to her ear, "And then we-" A light whisper almost lost in the wind, a quiet promise of pleasures befit only a Queen. There was no doubt that Gil wanted her and would have loved nothing more than to take her back to a hotel but there was much to be wary about. Which is why he unsnaked his arm from around her waist, allowing her escape if she so wished. Whispering one last string of sinful promises, Gil took a step back from the beauty.

"So? Would you like to be mine for a night?"

He took one of her hands in his own, giving her an extravagant bow, before leaning down to place another kiss upon the top of her hand. His red gaze did not leave her once, though his actions were almost playful his look was predatory. He could look and act like a playful sort of gentleman but when it came down to it,

A Gentleman is merely a patient wolf

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 4th September 2015, 5:44 pm

i am a lion and i want to be free
    lion
    do you see a lion when you look inside of me?

Would you like to be mine for a night?

As if it was stuck on replay, the blonde's question, his sinful promises that were whispered in Janna's ear not too long ago, making a shiver run down her spine, kept repeating themselves in the white haired woman's head, while she silently went through the possibilities, which was the best option to chose. Should she follow her instincts, her desires, and let Gil have her, even if it was for a night, or should she stop this affair right now? Could it hurt, if the affair went on? He was no Rune Knight, and thus her Guildmaster wouldn't try to hunt her down for betraying Savage Skull if her personal affairs were discovered. But, would it happen like last time? Janna didn't want the story with Elijah repeating itself over again. It was too stupid to be repeated.

Watching the blonde as he took her hand and placed a gentle kiss on it, the look of a predator in his eyes, Janna rose her eyebrow, a smirk spreading on her lips. Was there something bad in giving in to one's desires every once in a while? Not that she knew. She needed an affair with someone right now, something to finally distract her exhausted mind from the Guild issues, something to make her loosen up a bit. And what better than spending the night with someone so similar to Janna? Hmm... Maybe, maybe I would like to be yours. But... Just for a night? You dissapoint me. I don't think you'd get tired of me; or my absolutely perfect body, so soon. She pointed out, her voice soft, yet arrogant, as per usual. Slipping her hand in Gil's fully, Janna neared him placing a kiss on the edge of his mouth, then his jawline, until reaching his neck, placing soft kisses all over it, passing on to his ear, which she softly nibbled, a mischievous spark in her rose eye. I am staying at a very, very good hotel nearby, with good drinks and... nobody on my floor. Perhaps we could go there and... spend the night together? Purring as she finished whispering the sentence in the male's ear, softly, quietly, Janna got away from him, her small hand slipping into his and taking it, the height difference between the two obvious once more. Standing beside him, Janna awaited for his signal, the green light to indicate that he did want to spend the night with her, at her hotel, drinking the finest wine in Rose Garden, and letting themselves to their sinful desires. So? Shall we be going? Or are you going to step away now?

0000 words // @tag // notes // muse/outfit

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 7th September 2015, 10:16 pm

Her words made an audacious laugh bubbly in his throat, one that he simply could not contain. The almost pleasant sound of his laugh rumbled in his chest. At the least it wasn't a mocking laugh but a truly amused one. His laughter died down to chuckles before finally ceasing entirely. "You're bold." He stated but sounded almost pleased by it. With their hands joined, Gil interlaced their fingers squeezing her hand in his own, "I admit you might have caught me in a white lie."He'd enjoy having her for much more than a night. His breath caught in his throat for a moment as a pair of lips placed countless kisses upon his throat, "I'd certainly hate to disappoint my Queen. Yet I can't help but wonder if she can prove to me that she's worth more than one night?" He challenged but a shiver ran down his spine as his ear was nibbled upon. It wasn't truly a matter of great concern to Gil, in fact he knew in his head the answer to his very question but he still enjoyed getting reactions out of people. However, only a few moments later Gil produced the very reaction he was looking for himself; 

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

It was not her promise of a luxurious hotel, fine drinks, or even an entire floor to themselves that made Gil readily agree but a rather it was something far more simple. A challenge. He could not back away now, not after she had such a thing. He was too foolish and stubborn to back out now. Which is why he agreed to accompany her so quickly. Grasping her hand in his own Gil looked down at the dark mage for a moment in contemplation. Where their hands connected, his fingers ghosted over her knuckles wanting to feel as much of her as possible, memorize, and claim as much territory as he could. Compared to himself her hands felt a little cold. With a surprisingly gentle tug he pulled upon their joined hands until their sides touched, leaving only enough space so that she could still lead them to her hotel. It was only a temporarily solution to combat against the chilly night air but Gil had plenty of other ways in which they could warm up on such a cold night.    

OOC: Yay you're alive! On another note you can Time Skip or simply end the thread here if you'd like, I'll be happy either way!

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 19th September 2015, 11:13 am

i am a lion and i want to be free
    lion
    do you see a lion when you look inside of me?

Was it normal for an artificial human to experience such things, like Janna did? Lust, sinful desire, that occupied her mind, turning the usual perfect order in it into a splendid mess of thoughts and emotions. It was quite unlikely for an artificial human to feel emotions, or even desire, so strong. It was unusual for artificial humans to feel emotions or desire, overall. Albeit, Janna had went through an error during her creation so perhaps - just perhaps-, her attitude difference was understandeable. Who knew. After all, homunculus were still a secret to humanity, and not many knew about their existance. Only a select few, the Alchemists, did, and even they did not comprehend those weird creatures entirely.

Her small hand squeezed by Gil's warm one, a small smile spread on her lips as his genuine, amused smile reached her ears, his reaction to her question amusing her. Gladly, it wasn't a mocking laughter; if it had been that, Gil would have possibly had a few problems later on, but well, needless to say, he had saved himself from the horrible fate of getting teased... Somewhat. A slight chuckle escaping her lips, the white haired girl pushed a simple lock of hair behind her ear absentmindedly, an arrogant smile spreading on her lips. The fates had made a great error by bringing those two together. The combination of two arrogant dark mages was fated to bring only headaches to the rest of the world. I think I've already proved to you that I am worth for way more than a Night, just with my appearance. But in a few you will be reassured of that, if you doubt it. The words slipped from her mouth, her voice soft like satin, arrogance still visible in her eyes. That sight would allow many to withness just how high Janna's ego was in reality, just how high her self esteem was. Something, which, in her eyes, was the best trait, to be egocentrical and have a high self-esteem, yet, in the eyes of the rest of the world, it was far from being a positive trait.

His words reminded her that the two had to actually walk, head towards the hotel before anything further could take place between them. Shivering slightly as the chilling, night air blew, Janna noticed a gentle tug of her hand, which brought her near the blond man, a smirk on her face. Had he noticed that she was -although slightly- cold, or did he just want to have her near him? Either ways, it did not matter much; for Janna enjoyed it anyways. She both enjoyed the gesture of bringing her closed to the blond in order to avoid her being cold, and also enjoyed the feeling of proximity between the two, so it didn't really matter to her. Without wasting much time, the white haired girl began walking towards the location the two wanted to reach, the hotel at which she was staying for the duration of her little vacation in Rose Garden, which, aside from getting a nice drink in the most famous bars of the City, consisted in seeking victims and terrorizing the citizens of Rose Garden. Janna had to prove that the title of "Coming Storm" she held was deserved. She had also threathened the pretty lady at the reception in order to gain a room in the most elegant hotel in Rose Garden, on an empty floor, with everything she desired. And, of course, in order to actually achieve it, she had had to pay the lady a bit more; and threathen her. Anyways; she had achieved the room. And it was a brilliant one, thankfully. Walking calmly, with a steady pace, crossing the cold streets of Rose Garden, the few people who were still out not even bothering to look at the couple.

After nearly five minutes of walking, a massive, majestic building rose before the eyes of the duo of mages, standing out among the houses and appartment not only in height, but in appearance too. To differentiate from the appartments around, the entire building was in perfect conditions, mantained beautiful and without a single stain on its perfect surface. The entrance hall, visible through the enormous windows and glass doors, was perfectly illuminated by the lamps in the interior. Smiling slightly, Janna walked towards the entrance, slightly pulling Gil alongside her, a smile on her face. Pushing the door, Janneline entered at last the cozy interior of the hotel, making her way to the lacrima teleporter immediately. Turning towards Gil, she smiled slightly, a playful spark in her pink eye. My room is on the twelveth floor, so I suggest taking the teleporter. So, are you coming~? Or are you going to fall back now?

0792 words // @gil // notes // muse/outfit

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 21st September 2015, 5:11 pm

I'm the one that you wanted
    I'm your
    King
    - @Janna -

- 591 Words -

- Rightful King -

"I am anxious to see what you might do to erase what little doubt I may have."

He held no doubt of her worth but he still would tease her none the less. Her ego was one that rivaled his own, but it suited her. He couldn't imagine the being before him having any sort of insecurities, and if she did he'd be sure to remove them from her. A mirror of her arrogant smile had found its way on his lips, as he let her lead them through the nearly empty streets of Rose Garden. That smile fell though as they walked through the brisk night air, a curious feeling having knotted itself in his stomach. It was one that he hadn't felt in a while, his figurative armor of pride, and overconfidence rattling at the feeling.

Nervousness

His throat felt rather dry, and something akin to butterflies danced in his belly. It was shameful really, there was no reason for him to have felt such a thing like nervousness. He was no stranger to desire, or lustful acts, but here he was feeling like a fumbling adolescent all over again. The very cause of this nervousness was clearly the woman who's fingers were interlaced with his own, but it was not her beauty that created this almost foreign feeling. Her confidence, it was sincere and genuine where as his? His was but a farce, an elaborate one that he had weaved so well that he lost himself in it, his arrogance was something he couldn't tell if he faking anymore. He had lost himself in the role he decided to play, but that didn't mean that all of his insecurity had vanished. His bright overbearing confidence had cast a shadow, albeit a small one, but it was a deep dark shadow. One that had never been consciously acknowledged because he was too far lost in his pride that he couldn't recognize such a weakness. Instead he smothered that feeling of nervousness, his grip on hers tightening significantly just as a magnificent building came into view.

By far it was one of the nicest buildings in Rose Garden, it stood out in what Gil considered a bleak street, filled with homes for the common people. Its sheer splendor satisfied and even exceeded Gil's high tastes. The only thing that could have possibly been better was a castle, but for now the grand hotel would be more than acceptable. As the two mages crossed the threshold of the entrance hall, the knots in his stomach seemed to tighten. "The twelfth floor you say?" He gazed at the glowing teleporter for a moment or two, she had given him another chance for escape one that he refused despite his nervousness. "Ladies first." He gestured towards the teleporter with an elaborate sweep of his arm, waiting for her to enter first before he stepped in after.

~*~

There was no going back now, his ever-growing nervousness seemed to have plateaued now that it was too late to turn back, not that his egotistical side would ever allow him. His own hand slipped from hers, the hallway, or rather the entire floor was empty, "Hmmm." He continued forward for a few steps his hand trailing against the ornate wall taking comfort in its elegance. A few steps as well as breaths later, that feeling passed, once more smothered with prideful and audacious thoughts. Turning his crimson gaze to beautiful woman, his predatory look had returned once more,

"Well, where might this room of yours be?"

MADE BY VEL OF GS

For my amusement:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 11:00 am