Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Break - Thesis Work & Recent Events

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

A Break - Thesis Work & Recent Events Empty A Break - Thesis Work & Recent Events

Post by Mura Kensho 6th April 2024, 2:47 am

I've been very absent from this place as of late. It started last year, when I was beginning to work on my master's thesis, and I thought I could still juggle with that and my time here. As of today, I'm close to my deadline, and along with recent events and a few mental complications, I may need to give myself a hard break to recollect myself. I'm not good at things like this, I don't like being serious, but I have to take a little better care of myself.

Until the end of June where I've fully completed my thesis and gotten my diploma, I'm taking a hiatus. With my education almost coming to an end, and my family's private matters, there are many things I need to focus on, and my life's likely going to change in a direction I don't see myself ready for just yet. I don't want to leave this site, even after the long time of inactivity that I, myself, only contributed to. If I've kept anyone waiting too long for any responses from me, or if my silence has worried some of you, I deeply apologize. Most of you all know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, anyway.

But yeah. I'd like to use this time to actually know my place irl, complete my thesis work with pride, and enter the world after June as a functioning, contributing member of society. My efforts as a mod have also been... let's be honest, subpar at best, and Medeia and Johann especially deserve an apology from me in that regard. But I have hopes that this site will get back up again, and I wholeheartedly believe in Mythal and Serilda too. But I wanted to make things clear to you here, lest I ebb away somewhere cold.

So until the end of June, you'll know why I'm not really around chat as much or generally being quiet until I get tagged here and there. I'm still open in DMs if anyone wanna talk. Love y'all.

Oh, and Ramadan Mubarak :D

A Break - Thesis Work & Recent Events E0wgyhU

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

A Break - Thesis Work & Recent Events Empty Re: A Break - Thesis Work & Recent Events

Post by Mythal Ragnos 6th April 2024, 6:36 am

A Break - Thesis Work & Recent Events ZEhzIQw7_o

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 10:39 am