Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Member in the Family [intro/ open]

Celestia Silvervane
    Celestia Silvervane

Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Nyx
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempesta, Lightning Dragon
    Experience : 1,200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Yokai Takeover
    Third Skill:

Public A New Member in the Family [intro/ open]

Post by Celestia Silvervane 23rd October 2022, 7:35 am

Celesita had finally made it to Fairy Tail. She had walked along the long straight street that led to the guild. She was enjoying the autumn weather with the leaves falling across the street and the children playing in the debris. She smiled softly before the people stopped and whispered quietly around her. She was used to this, people often looked st her oddly due to her height and her single horn in the middle of her forehead.

A sigh left her lips as she trudged on. Her sword strapped to her back and a wheelie suitcase is all she had. She never really owned anything, it had either been taken, destroyed or abandoned for various reasons. As the people began to fall back she gritted her teeth. The rain began to come down in little spits. Great.

By the time she reached the guild entrance the rain was coming down in full force. She was in her usual garb. Purple suit, made from a very flexible material which allowed her to move with extreme ease. Shame it wasn't waterproof. When she pushed open the door the sound that came from it was like from the last call in a pub. The Roar of laughter, some arguing and music was almost intoxicating.

As she stepped inside the puddle of water that covered her certainly didn't make her look like such a great candidate. Standing at 6"8', Her purple hair was stuck to her her face and body, her clothes too, clung to her and sloshed when she walked. Maybe this wasn't the best time to ask to join the Fairy Tail guild. Her maeve eyes darted around the room trying to take in everything they could. The smell of beer and food was making her ravenous. A few people went past her and she flagged another down; "I'm so sorry to disturb you, I'm looking for the master of Fairy Tail...I...I'm looking to join the guild..." She managed to get out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Member in the Family [intro/ open] MO02PiW
    Celestia Main Theme|Profile |
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Public Re: A New Member in the Family [intro/ open]

Post by Mura Kensho 23rd October 2022, 8:46 am

”Ohhhhhh, you got an appointment with the Guildmaster! Uhm… y-you gonna be alright?”

The voice was that of a young, blonde man who had gotten the attention of the mysterious lady with the sharp horn atop her forehead. He didn’t look particularly surprised or bewildered by her horn… he was more worried about her wet clothes, if anything. Such a tight, business-model suit did not leave much form of her tall body to the imagination… poor lass probably hadn’t realized it just yet, and the blonde dude didn’t want to be rude by taking advantage of the sight. He kept his eyes up front, staring back into hers. “Mura Kensho’s upstairs right now. He’s the guy you’re looking for… oh, hey Kyuken, go call for your buddy to come down here! And close your mouth, too!”

Kyuken was a ghost, that of a samurai to be precise. At the moment, he was a mere hitodama (flaming, blue orb) with a face, a face full of… desire. And yes, he did indeed need to close his mouth and flow up the stairs towards Mura – although it was harder to remove his gaze from her. There was always something magical about meeting a new beauty… but alas, she had already made her intentions clear.

“M-Mura… Mura, there’s an oni downstairs,” Kyuken informed the sleepy swordsman who was planted to his chair in front of blueprints. After the chaotic climax of retaking Tenrou Island from Raven Tail, it was clear that the portal downstairs – all the way at the bottom – had to be reinforced in order to prepare for future attempts at invading the island. Vandrad was as reliable as ever in regards of upgrading defenses and introducing arcane, mechanical means to improve the architectural infrastructure of the guild… but Mura still needed to catch up on the Ace’s ideas. Despite holding little education in stuff like this.

He tried his best… but he could need a drink. Also, wait-

“… Wait a second, you just said oni?” Mura tried to recall, a brow raising upon remembering what Kyuken had just told him. “S-Sort of… uh… she doesn’t look Midijin at all, but she has a single, sharp horn sprouting out of her forehead. Y’know, sort of like those magical horses.”

“Huh… she wanna join the guild?”

“Mhm. If you want my first impression of her…”

“…”

“…”

“… *sigh* Can’t let your sorry buttface deal with anyone well-endowed. I thought you were satisfied having your way with Menka?”

“Are you?”

“I-I don’t even get to- y-you know what? Forget I asked…” Mura sighed with a groan following as he exited his office. That whole ordeal was brain-damaging for him, and he was better off just letting it be. His feelings for Menka… confusing. His opinion on Kyuken… mixed. It was definitely something he’d bring up tilted with alcohol, though. He could need a drink.

A wet suit hugging her body was emotionally uncalled for, for reasons kids didn’t need to know about yet. Therefore, Celestia would suddenly feel the weight of her clothes shift upwards with the water particles drenching her slowly escaping the fabric and forming a spherical bubble right above her. It was Mura’s magic at work, his Onmyōdō, that allowed him to speed-dry her like this. He simply let the sphere of water float above the bar hall for the time being as he approached her.

A New Member in the Family [intro/ open] GJYfRFR

“…” First thing that he noticed was, obviously, the buster sword that she carried like it was no one’s business. Reminded him of Leonard, the oldest member and the namesake of the long street that had led up to this guild’s doors. She also carried a wheeled suitcase… she must’ve travelled here from afar. Perhaps from outside of Fiore? “You look like you need a drink… y’know, to forget the rain,” he assumed, stretching a hand to the side in order to accept a glass cup readied for her. It was a light breezer; a juicy beverage with a spiky strength that would be left on one’s tongue, for waking one up. He simply handed it over to her, for they were a cozy bar establishment as well – if any scandals about the drinks were to emerge, it would smear mud on his name as well… so hopefully, she would have no problem.

“Welcome to Fairy Tail’s mage guild. Kyuken told me that you wish to join… tell me your story, if you don’t mind.”

WC: 743
    TWC: 1074

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:32 am