Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New family, New adventure [Intro]

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

New family, New adventure [Intro] Empty New family, New adventure [Intro]

Post by Noheme 1st March 2017, 5:47 am

So here she was. The Divide Island. A place that she did not visit very often, as there was really no reason for it. Though there was clearly something here, that much she knew. After all, Cornix watched her partner Cirven often. But the goddess' servant lost the man every single time he would come here, almost as if he just disappeared into the split mountain that was center of this place. And recently, he told Cornix that the fox girl should meet him here. Their last interaction was when a very unsavory event happened, which left Noheme in rather distressed state. She left the dog demon without even a goodbye, so she felt that she should really apologize and make things right again. She took her time and the wound was slowly healing. And while it was not closed quite yet, she was ready for the outside world once more. Especially after she awakened the green egg that the Eater of Names left behind on that accursed battlefield.

Kicking rocks and moving around with the crow servant on her shoulder, the girl simply waited. Her attire was somewhat different from the usual, as she was clad in a long and tattered cloak that hid most of her figure away from wandering gazes. The place felt rather... lonely. At least from her point of view. She was instructed to simply wait here for Cirven himself to arrive. Hopefully he would not keep her waiting for too long. Not that she really had much else to do anyway. Waiting her or waiting somewhere else for something to happen. It would really not change anything, would it? With a sigh, she looked around once more with tired looking eyes and patted the crow gently. At least some of her servants were still alive and safe. She would probably not be able to handle another great loss this early after the first one.

Note: I would like Cirven to post first, since he'll bring Noheme to the guild. The rest can freely post afterwards~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

New family, New adventure [Intro] Empty Re: New family, New adventure [Intro]

Post by Cirven 1st March 2017, 1:13 pm

The demon was surveying the area of divide island while riding on top of Zinnath, his pet flying serpent dragon. He could not believe that he had forgot to tell Noheme exactly where to meet him on the island and felt like an idiot for doing that. He was just so excited to help her out with his latest idea for her which involved Black Sails. He knew that she could be completely against the idea but it was a great idea either way for them. He planned to use it in order to help her against Lilith even though it could lead to endangering others. Those others he trusted a great amount so he knew they would find a way to prevail over whatever came their way.

He spotted his partner kicking rocks near one of the shorelines of the island and quickly instructed Zinnath to fly down towards her. It did not take them long to arrive near Noheme with Cornix and land near them. Cirven jumped off of Zinnath and flipped through the air where he landed on his feet only a short few steps away from Noheme. "Yo! Almost thought you didn't come, especially with how you left that last time." Even though the last part of his greeting ended in a somewhat bad way his face had a warm smile on it. "I know you are probably confused why I brought you here but I had an idea for you to do. An idea that I'd bet my life on that will help you against any and all of your problems." He rolled up the sleeve over his right arm to reveal the mark of his crew. "I want you to join my crew and basically my family. I want you to become a member of Black Sails." The smile on his face grew even wider as he offered up his idea to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New family, New adventure [Intro] LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 1st March 2017, 2:55 pm

The girl only had to wait for few moments before a big shadow would start covering her figure, one that she recognized quite easily at this point. The flying serpent, beast that was a loyal companion to Cirven and would never be present without him. So that meant he finally found her and would reveal his intentions. Hopefully it would not be something stupid that would waste the goddess' time. Not that it would matter as she already stated. It was simply a fact that she disliked being toyed with. Though she did have a strange feeling that this would be one of those times when he could maybe actually be serious for once. And so, she watched as the beast landed on the dry land, the dog demon quickly jumping from it's back only to land few steps away from her.

She watched him with her tired eyes slowly. From a close distance like that, it probably looked like she haven't slept in days as black circles adorned the underside of her eyes. On the other hand, he was as energetic as ever, even in his speech. "Showing up here is the least I should do after the way I left last time." She herself knew that she probably should have not done it when looking back at the events that transpired. So whatever he wanted to say, well, it was at least worth listening to. Though what he did and say was... quite unexpected. Noheme opened her mouth, as if she wanted to say something, but no words came out. And in the end, she could only turn around and show her cloaked back to the man. "Are you joking or something?"

Somehow, she couldn't quite comprehend that. He wanted her to join his group? Something that he considered to be his family? Was he actually joking? Did he not know that the fox girl was nothing more than an alien to this world? "Are you perhaps jesting, Cirven? Don't torture me so... I'm nothing more than invader to this world." She had no set place here. And even if family and home was offered to her, it was simply something she could not believe. Her experience in this world was still brief and she knew not what to think of this all. The closest thing she had to home was her tribe back in Joya. But even that was distant to her now, as she was the useless goddess that left her people for her own quest.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 1st March 2017, 10:10 pm

He raised an eyebrow to her reaction. It was weird for her to act in such a way when she wanted to learn all she could about the world around her and then grow from it or at least that was what he thought she was aiming to do. Her turning her back to him only helped him to think that she was trying to hide the fact that she really wanted a group of people who were there to help her when she needed, even if she did not think she did herself. "Noheme, you have been traveling around this world all on your own and even so you have barely learned much about how we see people here. I see you as a close friend and want to offer you a place in my crew to help you out with any troubles you have as well as help you with learning more about our world. We might not be the good guys all the time but we stick to being who we are at all times. I think it could be a good learning experience for you to see how people treat their friends in this world with all the despair you have been shown over and over here." He was coming up with what to say as he spoke each word and did not completely think it would bring the goddess to simply join them. "Think about this. I am a demon and you are a goddess but we somehow get along and coexist probably better than we would others of our own kind so trust me here in helping you out a bit. If you don't like it as part of the crew that much then you can leave. I just know how lonely it gets to deal with everything on your own and I might not always be around to help you when you need it." He was being truthful. For all he knew the goddess could get into a dire situation and he could be on the other side of Fiore or in another country at the time and not be able to help her. She needed to make more friends and being a part of Black Sails would help her in that while helping her learn more about their world.

Character Info:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 2nd March 2017, 5:39 am

Julius Seas

Paper Mario The thousand year door ~ Keelhaul Key:

Ah! Bloody hell! This damned jungle. Julius said as he got stuck with his coat on a tree branch again. It's almost like this jungle doesn't like Julius! Well that's fine since Julius also has a thing against this jungle! Julius said out annoyed. Julius grabbed the part of his coat that he got stuck on and carefully unwrap from the branch it got stuck on. Oi Julius-kun, what are we even doing here in this jungle? Squable asked Julius. Well you remember that shack we found a while back?The one with this pocket watch? Julius wants to find it again, in the hopes it contains more information about this dammed thing. I see... But why would you get to know more about this watch? As far as I can tell this watch only makes you a better pirate, this surely will make your parents proud raiding ships while slowing down time! You surely will upheld the 'Seas' family name! Squable kept rambling on about Julius' past which started to annoy Julius. If Julius needs an biographer, you wouldn't be Julius' first choice! Now stop rambling and make yourself useful! Squable stopped talking. After a while of searching Julius gave up. Great we've searched every where and we still haven't found that bloody shack... Maybe it's for the best to go back to the lair, to figure out where to go. Squable nodded and they started to make there way back. After a while they finally managed to find the beach.

Danganronpa 2 ~ Beautiful ruin summer salt :

Ugh we finally managed to get out of that god forsaken jungle... Wait isn't that Cirven up ahead? Julius recognized the huge beast he always has with him, which made him stick out like a sore thumb. Yeah that's him! And it seems like he is talking to some lady with... A tail? Squable pointed out. Yeah you're right... Kind of odd, but we already encountered a merman so a woman with a tail isn't the weirdest things there is... Let's go greet them! Julius said as he ran towards the pair. Oi Cirven! How are you mate? And who do we have here? Is that your girlfriend? *chuckle*

Squable:

New family, New adventure [Intro] X9tEBuc
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 2nd March 2017, 6:27 am

The moon goddess simply stood still, completely motionless as her partner spoke. Words that had truth to them, but also lies that ringed through her ears. She was never alone, and she also already had a family. But the reality itself was painfully becoming clear to the deity, as even Ai Eden was nothing more than a spirit born from her own power when she created the Astral Realm. Every living being in that world was given life by her and the power she obtained from the Eater of Names. And it was precisely because of that... her past, present and future were to be nothing more than a hopeless paradise if she was to remain in her own world. Because everyone there loved her unconditionally, for she made them. Was that perhaps the plan all along? One that was ruined by the fact that she was exposed to Earthland and humanity?

Who really knew. There were always some higher powers, not matter how strong you would become or how far you would go. You would always encounter someone who was above you. The girl tightly squeezed her own arms as she started shaking, a hint of tears entering her eyes as a purple aura slowly started making itself visible around her. "You saw what happened, what I did. This power is a curse I cannot control. If you give me an offer like this one... I might end up hurting those you see as family too. They might drown in my venom, dissolve into nothingness. If I am all on my own, then I possibly cannot hurt anyone else I would be attached to. These emotions are so... human."

How come the goddess was thousands of years old? She didn't even feel it all, for extremely large portion of that time was simply spend in a world of pitch black. Before Cirven was born, maybe even before Fiore became the nation that it is today. She was already alive, but not breathing. A divine being did not need any emotions and so she had none. And thanks to that, she was capable of living in an endless space that had absolutely nothing. No scenery, no boredom, no loneliness. Only existence itself. Living for the sake of continuing to exist. It was all taken away when her world was created and when she first entered Earthland. Was she truly allowed this? Another man entered the scene, his words startling the fox girl rather quickly as she turned to face the two of them, jumping back a solid distance with caution filling her entire being for a moment. Who was he?

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 2nd March 2017, 8:10 am

Upon a boat, far out into the ocean that layed between mainland and the Divide Island. This tiny little dingy, enough for 3 men, was what was ferrying a familiar figure for Noheme. Haia Illie Starstruck. The young girl is however operating the boat on her own, as a way of learning the ropes of basic piracy. Haia found herself closing in on the shore, the lush jungles and spilt mountain now in full view.

That was when she felt her mark tingle. The mage lets go of the rope and touches it. Just why did it act up? Haia opened her sail wider and the wind hastens her travel to shore. And what she found, was either appealing or troubling. First of all, Cirven and Julius was there, with a robed figure who oddly resembles...

Haia immediately broke down and her legs turned jelly. Not from fear, but from embarassment! What if Mistress Noheme told them about her relationship with the moon goddess, what if? What if? Haia mumbled to herself before realizing her boat was drifting back to sea. Haia fumbles into the water and pulls the boat up, this time further inland where it would be safe. Haia sighed before looking at Noheme again. Just what was she to do? Go up and say hi?

Haia then finds herself, trying to intercept the conversation, literally stepping beside the goddess and trying to speak, but no words came out of her mouth. If anything, she is acting unlike herself infront of them, or prehaps her old self for anyone who has known how shy she was back then. But with a beetroot red face and hands over each other in the front, giving no eye contact with anyone, it was more towards something is wrong with her.

New family, New adventure [Intro] 21
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 3rd March 2017, 11:44 am

He wasn't completely ready for the response she gave him but he did expect it to happen. It was just hard to tell someone through all of their fears that they could get help from others that they could possibly hurt through those fears. He had been there before when he first discovered he was a demon and had moments where his demonic side would take over and control him through his emotions causing him to become stronger but at the same time he was mostly just a ravenous being who wanted to destroy things. "You have your fears and we all have our own too. I pretty much live day to day wondering if I won't be able to control myself and stay who I am but I still keep going. My crew is full of people with their own problems but that doesn't mean they can't help others who are in the crew. I know it might be a bit soon to make a decision like this but I wanted to offer it to you and help you more. We are friends, right? So trust me when I say we can help you with controlling your powers."

His small speech was interrupted by the call of one of his crew. A man who he had first brought into the crew when he found them beached on the shore. He had a funny way of talking but that did not mean he was any less resourceful because of it. "Yo, Julius." He turned himself to face his crew mate. "I'm just trying to bring in my friend Eris here to join the crew. Her and I have been working together a lot recently so I wanted to have her join us, naturally. Oh and also she is not my girlfriend but if you and Squabble ever want to get married I know a guy who would do it for a cheap price." He teased Julius back as he felt another presence closing in on them. He knew who it was already by their scent so he did not fear anything happening.

He could really only look at Haia and the way she brought herself to Noheme with a raised eyebrow. It looked like Haia knew Noheme in some way and at first Cirven was oblivious to how but it hit him suddenly. "Eris... Did you and Haia meet before..?" He knew how perverted his partner was when it came to women and knew that Haia was no different at all. It hit him suddenly on how he could possibly get Noheme to join Black Sails easily. "Hey, Eris... We have more girls that are part of the crew like Haia, you know...?" He said his last comment with a sly grin on his face because he knew that Noheme probably was boiling over to just get to meet all the girls they had as part of the crew.

Character Info:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 4th March 2017, 9:29 am

Julius Seas

Persona ~ School days:

It didn't took long for Crirven to greet Julius. He told him that he was trying to bring his friend who was called: Eris, to join Black Sails. Apparently she and Cirven had done a couple of jobs together Oooh! A new addition to captain Anastasia's crew! Well then in that case allow Julius to introduce himself! Julius cleared his throat with a cough. The name is Julius Seas! Julius is Black Sails' water mage and Julius hopes we'll get along! Julius said as he offered Eris an handshake. Cirven taunted Julius by saying she wasn't his girlfriend and if Julius were to marry one day he would know a guy that could do it cheaply. Oh? Well in that case Julius might take you on that offer then Cirven! *chuckle* Squable started to peck Julius.Yes, yes... Julius was getting to that part... You know, you can introduce yourself right? *sigh* Alright... This here is Julius' parrot Squable... Julius gave Eris an half assed introduction. Oi don't get too enthusiastic will ya? Anyhow... How are you doing?! I hope you'll get along with Julius-kun.

Not long after Haia also joined the small group and he also apparently knew Eris. It seems you're already quite popular among the guild members... If Julius may ask... Where are you from?

Words:
    Word count:

Julius status
    HP: 200/200
    MP: 100%
    Spell used:
    Cooldown:
    Posts MP regain:

uses on pocket watch
    Raid time: 5/5
    Seagull within: 3/3

Squable:

New family, New adventure [Intro] X9tEBuc
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 4th March 2017, 9:55 am

Her partner wanted to reassure her. But something like that, it was not easy in the slightest. After all, he saw what that power did to Ai Eden. And he was even scared himself to approach the goddess afterwards. It was only natural to fear a power like that, so she could blame no one. And yet, she wished that she could, for at least there would be a reason to her mixed feelings and the anger that was swelling up inside of her. But... a whole guild, trying to help her? Was something like that even possible? She had never heard of this organisation before either, so what was this? A hidden guild that wished to remain away from the gaze of public for their actions would conflict with their general morals? It was possible and honestly, she did not really care for it. Her own actions were often in a form that was conflicting with the magical council. Though in the end, she was also a hero who managed to save the world once already. Even if not many knew about it.

Her tired gaze was directed at the ground in front of her, which was littered with small stones and shells that got washed up from the sea. Opening her mouth slightly, she wanted to talk again. But once more, not a single word would come out. She wanted to ask for reassurance, a promise that this would work out and not make everything even worse for her. And that was precisely why she could not force those words out of her throat, because she knew that it could not be promised. And in all honesty, the pirate that just arrived wasn't making things much better. Did he not see the purple aura that was starting to appear around the fox girl? It's color and even magical nature should warn everyone around her that she was currently unstable and still dangerous to everything that was around her.

And when this Julius, as he introduced himself, approached her and offered a handshake, she was forced back even more. She already backed away when he first appeared, but now he was willingly getting closer to her. And as his hand moved forward, she took another step back. "No!" The barrier grew even stronger, now fully visible as a coat over her entire body. Coat of purple and black venom that would hurt anyone who got too close. And yet, there was another person by her side suddenly. Haia. And the moment Noheme saw her, the entire barrier disappeared, the moon goddess simply staring at the female for a moment blankly before hugging her with all her strength, not even one word said.

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 4th March 2017, 10:12 am

Haia was listening in, they spotted her. Haia was about to cover her face when she heard a sharp no. Haia looks towards Noheme and sees purple and black cloak her curvy, lustful and such an attractive body. Haia almost drools. Then she sees Julius and almost laughs, blushing at the same time as Noheme is near, almost too close and how he just got rejected.

It did not take long however for Haia's whole head to turn red. Haia felt the familiar powerful strength of the goddess she calls her mistress and crush, hopefully lover and like that time in the house, Noheme is overwhelmingly strong. Haia squirms in both embarassment, seeing how Cirven and Julius are here, and pleasure. Firstly, she could feel how soft Noheme was, it was like a soft giant pillow with the gripping strength of a monster. Especially the chest. How enjoyable Haia thought. Secondly, Haia could feel Noheme's fingers on the mark, and signals were being sent through her body like wildfire. It was the pleasurable kind too and combined with the softness of her moon goddess, Haia would have gotten a nose bleed if it was not for the fact the hug was very tight. Haia squirms more, and finalky manages to say something.
    "T-t-too tight N-Noh-Nohe! I m-mean! M-mistress," Haia squirms about and makes a very erotic sound.

New family, New adventure [Intro] 21
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descendant
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Valkyrja
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 5th March 2017, 9:14 am

Despite being a member of the pirate guild, there were only two occasions that Karin could be found in their lair for more than a day or two: the first was injury, the second was illness. The lack of a sickly face and the kind of aching that came with being ill made it clear that the only other option was injury. During a trip through the Mysterious Canyon, she had acquired bruised ribs and a cracked wrist after a poorly planned attempt at rappelling down the face of the cliff; she had managed to get back in one piece, but the aching in her side and arm left her unable to do much other than lounge around the lair until she had healed.

Although she disliked being cooped up, regardless of where she was, she had decided just to roll with it and try to relax. Rather than use the bunk provided, the huntress had set up a hammock to sleep on next to the window; the warm sea breeze was relaxing, and thus it almost always stayed cracked open. Her chosen attire for the time being was not her roving gear, nor even her tunic and trousers: a pair of pajama pants, white with blue-grey plaid print, and a t-shirt covered her tall and slender figure--a wrap of gauze for the splint on her wrist was also visible. She had just finished brushing out her silver hair to a silken texture when she heard a sharp "no" from outside her window, followed by some kind of....squeal. It was a feminine noise of some sort, but she wasn't entirely sure what to make of it.

Curious, the woman got up with a yawn before exiting her cabin and jogging down the hall in the direction she had heard the noise. Turning a corner and heading out towards the beach (rolling the legs of her pants up a bit so the sand wouldn't get all over them), she saw a few of her guild mates and a familiar face who wasn't a member of Black Sails: Eris. The fox-like woman currently had one of her guild mates--Haia, if she recalled her name correctly--in a bear hug; considering the look of enjoyment on the girl's face, that was likely where that noise had come from. "Fancy seeing you here, Eris," she commented, before giving a warm smile to the gathered group.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 6th March 2017, 10:29 am

He was pretty thrown off by the response his partner had given to what he had said. She at first looked to be thrown into a spiral of pain shown by the aura she was giving off but then quickly dropped it upon seeing Haia. No words or anything came from her mouth at all but what she did give was an action that he was not expecting when she tightly hugged Haia. Haia gave off an expression and sounds that only some sort of perverted lover would make when being held by their one and only life long partner. "Keep your clothes on girls. Some of the men here might try joining you if they see that and I'd rather not have to take all of them to the morgue so soon." He spoke out. He had gotten used to seeing Noheme have that sort of reaction with Ai but not with others, especially his own crew. He could only guess that the lecherous goddess had met Haia and possibly other women who she had gotten attracted to her as well as herself to them. "And am I taking you hugging her in such a way as a yes? I'm not really wanting to be left in suspense here plus I like when you talk and I'm not left to guess what you mean like some sort of mime show." He crossed his arms and stared at Noheme and waited for an answer out of her.

Before he could get it though, another woman from his crew named Karin made her appearance and spoke to the goddess by saying her name. "Did she seduce you too?" He asked Karin while planting his face into the palm of his hand. He knew if she joined he would have to deal with seeing this a lot but he didn't think it would happen so soon.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:02 pm