Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The new member.[Intro]

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arctic wind.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public The new member.[Intro]

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 6th May 2016, 9:50 am

I'm joining this amazing guild. I have changed guilds twice but this time I'm staying. This guild  is amazing! As his fate, he accepted the world of ice, shining, shimmering, dead; he resigned himself to the triumph of glaciers and the death of the world.He did this for his new guild....Fairy Tail!!!!!

See ya'll around!(Unless you reply to this lol)

Last edited by Miyuki( みゆき) on 12th May 2016, 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I need power to get revenge. As long as it's within my reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil.

Who am I? Good question. Shouldn't my looks give it away? I'm just your average vampire.

The new member.[Intro] Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1875753   The new member.[Intro] Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1984160

Fubuki the Elegant(Companion) ~ Magic.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Public Re: The new member.[Intro]

Post by Haru-senpai 9th May 2016, 8:18 am

The guild of Fairy Tail was busy, packed with all sorts of people. Wizards and regular humans, boys, girls, women, and men. Amongst the crowd, was a young man with blue hair, slightly spiky. Wearing a long purple scarf that almost touched the floor.

His clothes were remniscent of a ninja or a samurai of some kind. But more light weight and loose fitting.

He spotted a young man with a long blue headband in the middle of the crowd that he'd never seen before.

"Hey...welcome to Fairy Tail. I'm the Guildmaster around these parts---Heero Reyold. 5th Master of Fairy Tail." he would say as he held a hand out to Miyuki. After he shook it he would speak again. "So....this your first Guild? Only wizard in your family?" Heero smiled, figuring out that the young man was here to join as he looked around the Guild with such awe and inspiration that it was written all over his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

The new member.[Intro] Rose

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 9th May 2016, 8:22 am

The ginger headed boy gasped inside of his mind. "You're the guildmaster?" He shook the man's  hand with much respect."Yes,I am the only wizard in my family....My family despised wizards. But I loved them. They have nothing to do with me. Because I'm a wizard. Also,no this isn't my first guild. I've changed twice already." He sighed gently in embarrassment "But I'm staying in this guild for good. It has lots of people and is very active.From what I hear."

I need power to get revenge. As long as it's within my reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil.

Who am I? Good question. Shouldn't my looks give it away? I'm just your average vampire.

The new member.[Intro] Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1875753   The new member.[Intro] Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1984160

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 9th May 2016, 8:28 am

"I see.......unfortunately, I lost my parents at Age 7. I can't remember everything I should...only some things." Heero looked a bit down for a split second, but then looked in good spirits in the next moment; deciding not to let himself get too down about everything. "I have a sister...she's just as powerful as I am, but she's a wandering wizard. You'll never be able to tell when she's gonna pop up...."

He would raise an eyebrow at Miyuki and smile after his last comment.

"Well....Fairy Tail is known all around Earthland, the entire planet. We're the Guild of magical secrets, the Guild that people can trust when all others turn their back on them. We never back down from a challenge, and we don't worry about the law, we worry about doing what's right........just receiving the Guild Mark means so much."

Heero would then give Miyuki, the tattoo, the stamp of Fairy Tail on the part of his body that he asked Heero too. If the magical ink stuck, then Miyuki was truly a Fairy Tail wizard in his heart and soul. If it didn't then he couldn't join.

Heero was surprised and happy when it stuck to him. Maybe there was more to Miyuki than he thought. Smiling at him, he would hold out a hand to fistbump him as everyone in the Guild began to celebrate, mostly by drinking absurd amounts and offering Miyuki food that he'd probably never seen before from all across the world.

× Bio
    × Magic

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 9th May 2016, 8:43 am

"Yeah...." He looked to the floor solemnly then looked back up. "A wandering wizard hmm..? So she's guildless?" He listened to his next comments. He smiled tightening his fist in excitement."I never back down from a challenge.I should do well here.And I do what's right no matter what it takes!" He watched his new guildmaster pull out a stamp with the Fairy Tail emblem on it.It was the color silver.He took of one of his gloves. "Here..." He pointed to the back of his hand. "This is the moment I officially became a member of Fairy Tale." He held the excitement in,he honestly felt like jumping up and down."Is there a ceremony or celebration for new members?" He asked in curiosity. He hoped there would be food,he was hungry. He slyly put a hand on his stomach as it rumbled. He put the other hand on the back of his head embarrassed. "Haha..." He gently laughed at this event. He took out a piece of candy from his pocket and began eating it.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 11th May 2016, 8:23 am

Heero laughed happily, and also at Miyuki's facial expressions. Boy he sure was psyched to join the Guild, a feeling Heero could relate too. He still recalled the first time Leonard had stamped his left arm with his own Fairy Tail logo.

"Haha! We'll see about that won't we?!" he said, holding out a fist and giving Miyuki a fistbump, Fairy Tail style as everyone continued to celebrate. It was morning, and people; even other wizards were flooding inside of the Guild, asking the Fairy Tail wizards for help on Jobs or otherwise.

"A ceremony? But of course." as Heero said this, almost every Fairy Tail wizard in the room looked up and got a mischevious sparkle in their eye. Heero would then step back amongst them, and point directly at Miyuki. "One Requirement of being a Fairy Tail wizard........is that your Guildmates all know your Magic, and even knows what it feels like to fight against it...it makes us all tough, with experience against all the different types of Magic here...so...Good Luck!"

As soon as Heero said this, a few of Miyuki's new Fairy Tail guildmates stepped forward; and nodded to Miyuki happily. Charging up a Spell of Fire, one of them flung the fireball at Miyuki, as it got closer it would split apart into flaming butterflies and try to swarm him.

Another Fairy Tail wizard with green hair would clap his hands, and use Wood-Make, to cause a huge bear of Wood to Appear from out of nowhere, and try to bear hug Miyuki from behind.

Heero would watch on, to see what Miyuki was made of.

× Bio
    × Magic

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 11th May 2016, 9:12 am

He let his hand fistbump his new guildmaster. He smiled as his guildmaster told him that there would be a ceremony,he then seen several people approach him nodding happily. He thought they were going to shake his hand,but he soon realized otherwize as a bear came from the ground and a fireball that was heading towards him split into butterflies.He gasped at this occurrence What a ceremony... He thought. He raised his hand to the air,summoning an ice shield behind the bear. This slowed the bear down,because it began to freeze it. However,he would have to do something different to get away from the fire. He used a spell called blizzard jump,jumping straight up,away from the fire flies. He used his breath of winter to blow a freezing air,freezing the stray butterflies in place,landing on the ground with a mmph. Hid head was facing the floor,he had never fought against magic.He looked up with a courageous gleam in his eye. "That was fun....But what kind of ceremony is that? He smiled gently letting his back rest against the wall of the building. He glared at his fairy tail guild tattoo. This is where he belonged,he knew it."I was expecting a better ceremony than that. He chuckled gently as he felt a new power surge through him. "That was very fun....."He smirked slightly.

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 19th May 2016, 10:31 am

Takumi walked up, having seen someone new. “hi, i'm Takumi” he said, moving to shake Miyuki's hand. The ice mage brushed white hair out of his face, studying Miyuki with those sapphire eyes of his. Wist followed Takumi, as always

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 5:26 pm