Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dear Diary, I Am Not Cursed

Yuvon
    Yuvon

Player 
    Lineage : Victor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Woof
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,640

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Memory-Make
    Second Skill: Deep Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill: Antique Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Dear Diary, I Am Not Cursed Empty Dear Diary, I Am Not Cursed

Post by Yuvon 14th June 2022, 3:07 pm

”Dear Diary…

There’s a certain level of suffering when it comes to seeking knowledge. I haven’t worded it before, never gave it a thought, discarded it and disregarded it as the mere sacrifice a scholar as I must make to bear the fruits of information. Yet, despite the favors and gifts of Silver Wolf, and the scholar rank that I possess in their pack, I have presently found myself giving in to my morbid curiosity slightly more accursed than the grey rashes on my veiled face. I can feel vapor from my skin coat my robes, and my body temperature is irregular. My breathing is growing heavy, and I continue to doubt myself…

Is Kita… trying to tell me something?”

WC: 120

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuvon
    Yuvon

Player 
    Lineage : Victor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Woof
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,640

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Memory-Make
    Second Skill: Deep Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill: Antique Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Dear Diary, I Am Not Cursed Empty Re: Dear Diary, I Am Not Cursed

Post by Yuvon 4th March 2023, 10:21 am

”Her late behavior… and her recent one… I can conclude that she’s turned more affectionate as of late. It shows itself, that affection, in her choice of verbality, her articulation, her subtle turns and small twitches. I’m not one to put my own guildmate in an awkward position, so for now, I’ve kept my notice of it low. Lately, I have no clue what got into her, other than the argument that such growing affection might be aimed at me.

What have I done to deserve her admiration? Yes, surely, that is a stupid question – it’s a great hassle to map a human heart and its choice of directions. Things just happen, and she just happens to have grown closer to me… and likewise, I begin to realize my own feelings for her. All of that, however, is irrelevant – mere fantasies that cannot breathe long enough to flourish for as long as my blood is tainted.

If that blood was to continue running throughout time, then any possible spawn of us two would suffer greatly. I cannot allow that. I may break her poor heart, but I cann-“

WC: 180
    TWC: 300

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 9:49 am