Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crossed Wires - Kyra

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,005

Crossed Wires - Kyra Empty Crossed Wires - Kyra

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 23rd September 2021, 5:52 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Walking down the streets of Ace of Spades, Kyra found herself oddly relaxed. With Medeia out on a job, she was free to escape for a little bit. The trip to the town with the legal guild was peaceful but long, Kyra munching mostly on fruits and vegetables grown in her room back at the castle on Mount Hakobe as well as a little bit bread and she unfortunately indulged a bit on some ham early into the journey, but she was glad to see that it did not... "set her off," so to speak. It was at least a semblance of normalcy, this tiniest sense of control. Maybe the angel's teachings had actually worked on her?

But there was a reason that Kyra had decided to go to Ace of Spades. Tegan wanted Kyra to meet up with Kairi, since apparently Kairi had a present for Kyra. Of course, due to her ace duties with Goldheart, Kairi was out speaking with Sabertooth and helping to assist with a few tasks. No better time than this to explore around the world a little, the youngest Velkhomme thought. She had not been to Ace of Spades in a significant time, not since she was eight and Father set up yet another business to be headed in Ace of Spades. Like all of his "side projects," it lasted a few months before he sold the property at an increased profit. Kyra never understood how he could do that. He spent so much money on these properties, so much effort into making them great places, only to sell it away to improve the bottom line. Not to mention all of the citizens that he would get unemployed through that method. Each time, more and more people lost their jobs. The smaller companies could not afford to purchase the property and keep everyone employed. "More money if you show you can make a profit beforehand," he always said. She hated that cycle of buying a property only to abandon it for more money.

Luckily, as she looked around the quaint streets of the home of Sabertooth, there were no signs of Father's companies. Glamourre had a small boutique on main street. Demoiselle LacrimaTech had a sizable store attached to a Saria Tech. Heck, she even saw some Cordwayner Transport boxes shuffling around. No matter where she looked, she could always see the fingerprints of her family. She was just incredibly glad that it was her siblings' fingerprints and not the devious hands of her Father trying to climb into every single possible pocket. At least, so long as none of her siblings were in Father's control.

Her trip to the famous Red Dragon Inn was a surprisingly pleasant one, filled with a rare smile from the unfortunate cannibal. As soon as she entered, she quickly began to shrink into herself a bit, huddling tightly against her expensive silk cloak that Liz had made for her last time she had visited Reinford. Making herself as small as possible, she shuffled through the crowded bar, filled with raucous noise, coming upon the bar and quietly speaking to the bartender.

"H-hello? H-have you seen a girl with pink hair and glasses, a-and the guild mark of a golden heart on her l-left collarbone?"

The bartender shook their head, saying that she had not been here in the past few days, though they did note that Kairi had been there some days prior. The bartender insisted that Kyra stay and wait, and so she did, ordering a lime water as she left the bar, calmly, meekly, and almost scaredly sitting in a corner of the bar, sipping her lime water with a blank stare in her eyes.
    WC: 0619 | TWC: 0619

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crossed Wires - Kyra IuXzSkd
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Merces Letifer
    Second Skill: Combat Medic
    Third Skill:

Crossed Wires - Kyra Empty Re: Crossed Wires - Kyra

Post by Victoria Sheridan 23rd September 2021, 9:00 pm

Wearing her white Steel Matron t-shirt and black skirt with white tennis shoes, Victoria sat at the far left side of the bar in Red Dragon Inn sipping from a can of Cherry Charge soda. She was not in the mood for alcohol because she was going to go look for a job to take in a few minutes and she needed to be sober. She was also not wanting to drink because lately she had found her "need" for alcohol decreasing. In the past she seldom turned down a chance to drink, but now she did not feel like she had to consume alcohol in her off time. Surprisingly, Victoria was not terribly upset about her reduced "need" to drink alcohol.

Victoria listened to the hustle and bustle of the busy bar as she thought about her recent trip to Motor City and her visit to Dr. Reid's laboratory. There she had learned that the doctor had not fixed up Dr. DuGalle's prototype robot because she could not find anyone willing to help her nor could she find enough of the high-quality parts needed to make the repairs. Instead of spinning her wheels, Dr. Reid decided to build a smaller version of her mentor's creation with more readily available parts. She also had dialed back the power of the robot's anti-vehicle cannon, shield defense system, and power plant to prevent the robot from suffering continual power supply issues... or from exploding when a component short-circuited. However, it suffered from a power supply issue that caused it to shut down mid-demonstration and leave Dr. Reid with egg on her face.

Fortunately the power supply issue had an easy fix... Dr. Reid just needed to take out the old generator and install a more powerful one. Dr. Reid had told Victoria that the generator replacement would take three days if everything went well. Victoria, unable to help with the generator replacement and not wanting to stand over the doctor's shoulder, left Dr. Reid to her work and left Motor City to return to Ace of Spades. Now she waited for word from Dr. Reid that the replacement had gone without a hitch and the small robot was fully operational.

Victoria set her canned soda down and looked towards a person who was sitting in a corner of the bar. The person in question was a young woman with brownish-red hair and an expensive-looking cloak drinking from a glass of lime water. The young woman looked like she was unhappy about being in the crowded bar.

Victoria briefly wondered if she should get involved with this person, but like it had so many times in the past, curiosity won out. Grabbing her can of soda in her right hand, Victoria got off of her barstool and carefully made her way through the crowd towards the stranger until she reached the mystery person. Once she was at a distance where she could speak to the young woman without her voice being drowned out by the crowd Victoria greeted her.

"Hey there. You look like you've never been here before. Are you OK?" Victoria asked the young woman.

[Post Word Count: 524]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 524]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 24th September 2021, 1:21 pm

Ree.

Imai was on babysitting duty. Don’t ask how or why it had even become a reoccurring situation for him – overtime, he had grown accustomed to watch over an entropic source of destruction and havoc carrying the mark of Sabertooth, a true menace, a wolf in sheep’s clothing… Mai.

However, the little girl despised him, and she had made that pretty apparent from the first time they ever met. Somehow, the wheel of fate had just deemed the two of them incompatible acquaintances, almost hostile arch-nemeses against each other… urgh, it was so childish of her, but combined with her God Slayer Magic, Imai had to be on guard 24/7. That little rascal could turn the entire inn upside down with a single rant…

Say, where had she gone now? Imai had gone down to the main floor of the inn to grab a can of soda, but Mai had vanished out of thin air. Maybe she found Miss Luna and waited to tag along on a quest… or maybe she decided to finally annoy someone other than him…

W-What was this? Jealousy? Huh?! Imai, poor lad, you’ve finally gone and done it; there was definitely a screw loose in his head from over a year of turmoil and torment. He should seek out Itori sooner or later, before his mental state were to deteriorate any further.

Annoyed, he slammed down his can of soda down on the bar table and took a glance around the inn – nope, nowhere to be seen. Welp, it wasn’t like she could get hurt any easily; God Slayers sure had a ridiculous healing factor, didn’t they? And Mai liked clinging to people, so she would be juuuuuuuust fine, which allowed him to take a small break~!

“… H-Hnh?!”

Imai knew beauty when he saw it, and there was an exquisitely fancy lady sitting further from the crowds, accompanied right now only by Vic and her bubbling can of soda. The strange girl looked a little saddened, as if she wasn’t comfortable here…

It was obvious what to do now, wasn’t it?

Imai had popped in and out of the void, leaning right over Vic’s head and resting on her back with no care in the world as he greeted with personal interest intoxicating his voice: “Well hello there, cutie~! Couldn’t help but spot you from across the room, what, with that tranquil of yours… oh, ‘sup Vic! You know her?”

WC: 409
    Thread TWC: 1552

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 14,005

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 25th September 2021, 11:40 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Kyra flinched a little at the sudden voice coming near her. The woman seemed kind enough, but Kyra was just a bit unexpecting of the arrival. Before she could even answer the woman, a man popped up right behind the woman and began... flirting with her? The woman must have been called Vic, or something similar to that.

"U-uh.... h-hello..." She stammered, sinking a bit further into her chair. "H-honestly, I'm fine. R-really. I just... have a lot on my mind." That was certainly an understatement. Her mind constantly raced with the thoughts of her unique circumstances, the beast dwelling within her that she hated so very much.

She noticed one of them had the tattoo of Sabertooth as well, the legal guild that resided in this town. If she let slip her true, unholy nature, she would be executed on the spot. Or, perhaps even worse, simply arrested and sent to prison. If she were to be sent to prison, then she would still have to live with this abominable curse of hers, and the stain she would put on the family name would get her wiped from history. Father would demand that she become unpersoned, all knowledge of her existence expunged from the record books. He probably already wanted to do that with just her own lack of natural magic and the constant hounding by Medeia and Amber, but if this were to come to light, it would be impossible for her to remain as anyone.

"U-um... I-I'm waiting for my sister," she finally said. "You both are part of Sabertooth, right? She would have stopped by recently to try to discuss somethings with the guild. I-I unfortunately don't know the details. H-Her name is Kairessandra Velkhomme, but she might have just called herself Kairi. P-pink hair, glasses, a golden heart tattoo on her collar? S-she would have been representing Goldheart of the city of Reinford. I-I was supposed to meet up with her, but t-the bartender said she hasn't been in in a few days..." She sighed. "I-I'm sorry if I-I'm bothering you. I-I might just stay at the Inn until Kairi's back. M-my name's Valkyria Velkhomme, b-but you can just call me Kyra. S-sorry about worrying you two..."

WC: 0372 | TWC: 0991

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Crossed Wires - Kyra IuXzSkd
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Merces Letifer
    Second Skill: Combat Medic
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 26th September 2021, 11:13 pm

Victoria listened to the stranger explain that she was fine but had a lot on her mind, which went a ways towards explaining her behavior when they had first met. The stranger then told Victoria her purpose for visiting the inn. The stranger was waiting for her sister Kairessandra Velkhomme, who might have introduced herself as just "Kairi."

According to the stranger, Kairi was a young woman who had pink hair, glasses, and a golden heart tattoo on her collar. She would have been representing "Goldheart" of the city of "Reinford"... whatever and wherever those places were. Victoria had never heard of them before today.

Victoria was about to speak again when she felt someone suddenly rest on her back. The ponytailed brunette was surprised when she heard the voice of the individual resting on her back come from just over her head. A few moments ago no one was standing behind her, but now someone was. That someone had a distinct male voice.

The mystery individual gave a flirtatious greeting to the young woman, an action which gave Victoria a clue as to who the owner of the voice sounding from above her head was. The use of the short form of Victoria's name was an even bigger clue. Only two people regularly addressed her by that name and one of them was a Guildless mage who lived in Oak Town. The other was a member of Sabertooth.

Then once she added the male voice to the equation, she easily deduced the identity of the mystery person who was behind her.

The person in question was none other than Imai.

After the initial greeting he had taken time out from flirting with the stranger to ask Victoria if the latter happened to know the shy young woman in front of them.

"Sorry, Imai. I've never met this young woman before today." Victoria informed the redheaded Ace that she had never met the stranger before today. The ponytailed brunette heard the stranger introduce herself as "Valkyria Velkhomme", but she gave them permission to just call her "Kyra." Victoria thought back to Kyra's earlier question concerning whether she and Imai were part of Sabertooth.

"Yes, Kyra. I'm part of Sabertooth." The ponytailed brunette confirmed that she was a member of the guild. She then took a few moments to recall whether or not she had seen anyone who answered to the description of Kairi that Kyra had given them.

"As far as seeing your sister Kairi... I can't say that I've seen anyone answering to her description around here. Sorry." Victoria let Kyra know that she had not seen the other Velkhomme around the inn or the town and apologized for that. After saying her piece the ponytailed brunette decided to let Imai do some of the talking. Imai might have some information that could help Kyra find her sister.

"You might want to talk to my friend. He might have seen your sister somewhere around here." Victoria suggested to Kyra that she might want to take the matter up with Imai. Victoria then spoke to the redheaded guy resting on her back.

"Hey Imai, have you seen anyone who matched the description that Kyra gave us for Kairi?" Victoria asked the Ace if he had seen the pink-haired Velkhomme sister at any time before Kyra's arrival.

[Post Word Count: 556]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 1,080]

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 17th October 2021, 12:12 pm

Well, weren’t she a sweet, little shy-pie? She stuttered in almost every word she spoke out – definitely not the type of girl who’d give him the cold shoulder and completely ignore his smooth talk, right? It even caused stars to sparkle in his irises. Her hair looked so puffy and fluffy, and it instinctively made him want to push it upwards a little with his hands to emphasize the puffiness, but he was able to keep his hands to himself for now. He was an Ace, after all…

Ohh? Vic didn’t know her? So she was a complete stranger as of right now, huh? Then again, she mentioned a member of Goldheart, Kairi… Imai had heard of her before. She had made a couple visits to their inn as well, discussing stuff between Goldheart and Sabertooth, but Imai blanked on the details… all he remembered, though, was her pristine beauty. Damn, her sister was hot.

“Yep! Welcome to our humble abode, Kyra~!” he greeted her warmly right after Vic’s confirmation; they were both, indeed, part of Sabertooth, the one and only guild of nya and rawr combined. When Vic noted that she hadn’t heard of anyone named Kairi and wanted his input, Imai felt the need to deliver, still leaning over her back as if it belonged to him: “I have, actually – at one of our meetings. We… uh, I don’t even remember much, but I can tell that she was your sister. Just as dreamy, really… thinking about it, ever since Kite made me an Ace, I’ve met a lot of dreamy people… you’re kinda dreamy too, Viccy~.”

He began nuzzling his cheek against her hair in delight, a rather… unorthodox way of flirting from him, if anything. Ever since he faced the weird entity in his belly, his whole… approach to the opposite gender had been powdered with softer, more sincere and heartwarming fashions. Weirdly, he snapped back to himself once a small creature decided to mount Kyra’s head, lighter than a feather but with an ego heavier than lead.

The Exceed and self-proclaimed Champion of Sabertooth, Smile O’Donald!

“Oi, Victoria! You may lower your guard and act all meagerly, but you can’t hide from the eyes of a t-i-g-e-r!” the Exceed pointed straight at Victoria’s face with intent burning in his pupils, “I’ve done my fair share of research ever since I claimed this place as my den, and to think that you’re one of the most powerful members of my Guild?! Well, little girl, you got spirit and skill, I’ll give you that! H-O-W-E-V-E-R, it takes more than that to scare away big ol’ me, so how about-…”

Smile’s eyes suddenly glued onto Imai’s as they both eyed each other for a hot minute.

“Huh, strange to see you around without a kid gnawing you down like a naked bone… why are you looking at me with those eyes, huh? Wanna take this outside, boy?!”

Imai wasn’t intimidated by the presence of Smile, really – for all intents and purposes, Smile was quite big-mouthed for a member of Sabertooth… well, so could Imai be at times. “N-No, it’s just… we’re still talking to Kyra here. Please don’t scare her or anything, she’s a nice girl… I swear, don’t hen-block me…”

“Oh, the girl down here? Her hair’s so fluffy! It’s like a bed of clouds!” Smile proclaimed before nuzzling Kyra’s doo, taking claim of it as a pillow to rest on.

WC: 574
    TWC: 3054

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 7:27 pm