Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The future of the guild (open)

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The future of the guild (open) Empty The future of the guild (open)

Post by Godlike Frederik 17th July 2013, 1:44 pm

Savage Skull, a guild that has it's origins way back during the forgotten era's of time. Only to fall silent for ages and then live up again for a short and brief time. And during that time the guild bathed in glory and triumph, reigning supreme over the dark corners of Fiore. Always trying to spread their corruption. Making sure that they were the darkest of guilds.
    But then during their own arrogance in a moment of victory they were dealt a fatal blow. That made sure that the guild was nothing more then a former shadow of the glory it once possessed.
    They were heavily defeated during magnolia and pushed back to their guildhall to lick their own wounds. And during that time a lot of the remaining mages left the guild. Making the place empty once again, forgotten in time. Like that was it's true purpose.

Frederick pondered a lot about this lately, maybe the guild never meant to be a force of raw power and strength and dominate the world. Maybe it should have been shrouded in the shadows all along. With its darkness beating deep inside the bowels of the guild.
    He truly thought that was the problem, that he and the other members had grown arrogant with the power they had. And now when they had felt that they weren't that unstoppable force anymore a lot of them had left. Even some the higher ranked members.
    Leaving only Frederick and some people who were still loyal.

But this time gave Frederick the chance to pursue his own chance. While the Lichborne still lurked somewhere in the darkness he could continue with his own destiny. Which he though was now very close to it's ending. Now that he had the scroll that he needed he could decipher the exact location of the gateway to the realm of the death and with it bring back his beloved Cecilia.
    With that thought Frederick took place behind his desk and started to study the scroll once again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The future of the guild (open) Empty Re: The future of the guild (open)

Post by Godlike Frederik 29th July 2013, 10:03 am

But while tried to concentrate on his work once again his mind constantly drifted away. Thoughts of the various scenario on what he should do. Which wasn't that weird, there were a lot of factors to take care of. First off he had to deal with any foul plans other members were probably making. Plans on how they would take command of the very guild he was sitting on top right now.
    Then there were the legal guilds he had deal with, they were stronger and with bigger numbers right now. And formed a big threat.
    Then there were the new dark guilds that popped up.
    'Tch, so many issues. And so little time...I need strong forces in the guild. We need true discipline'

Then he smiled, Frederick knew exactly what to do. There was someone who acted on harshly on disciplinary rules. Especially on those who would break them. A true force to be reckoned with.
    'Constantine Rebellion..'
    After uttering his name, Frederick quickly grabbed a writing feather and an empty scroll. And started to write an invitation that will surely change the future for the guild. As it did once before.

'Hail oh great Harbinger of Pestilence,

For you are known for your force and power. And feared because of it. You have made many towns tremble and fall on their knees. Some of those I have witnessed personally.
    That is why I write you this letter, Savage Skull needs you once again. After the battle of Magnolia it has fallen apart. And is barely holding together.
    The power it once possessed is gone, divided under several smaller groups and new guilds that sprung out of the ashes of defeat.
    But that doesn't mean that the age of Savage Skull is over, there will be new plans set into motion.
    But I can't do it alone, the dwindling numbers that I have are not enough for now.
    I need your raw strength old friend. So with this I invite you back to the guild you once and always belonged to.
    It is your destiny, of that I am sure.

Lord Frederick
    Master of Savage Skull'

Before he put his signature under the letter, he waited for a second. There was something he wanted for a long time now. And now was his chance, was he bold enough to put it under the letter. After a few seconds pondering he wrote it. The letters that he wanted to put down before his name for some time now. Forming together, Master.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The future of the guild (open) Empty The Future of the Guild

Post by Felicity 30th July 2013, 10:27 pm

A soft breeze blew in through the curtain-less window and made its way inside the room, chilling it even further, thus making a shudder run through Erza's spine. She glanced out in the evening sky from her current position on the stone floor, and gave out a small, yet audible sigh. She was disappointed.... disappointed that there were no jobs available today. And unlike the old times, it was too boring to be in the guild. Why you ask? The answer was simple, it was abandoned and betrayed by its members after they lost in the Battle of Magnolia. The legal guilds were far greater in number and arguably, power as well. They caused destruction, they did. But it was nothing more than a temporary setback for the Legal guilds, for they resumed their daily life soon.
    However, the same didn't go for the guild which stood up against them, Savage Skull. It was left there, in the darkness, to tend to its own wounds. Even the powerful members left and ended up joining other guilds. There were rumors travelling all over that more dark guilds arose in the meantime.

"But, some still remain... loyal, as always....." Erza muttered under her breath as she stood up on her feet rather quickly.
    "This is it. I'll need to talk to him. The Keeper."
    Walking over to the wooden door, she turned the knob slowly and pushed it open with a creak. The pinkette poked her head out first, glancing in both the directions of the corridor, and then came out. Shutting the door behind her, she walked off in the direction of the Keeper's office and came near to the stairs. The voice of false mirth  filled her ears and made her clench her fists angrily. They were the voices of the thugs who worked for the guild. They were nothing more than what one could call 'minons' but nowadays it seemed that the the guild was only made by them, for the number of mages had decreased considerably.
    'Just ignore them...' a voice in her head; which most probably were her own thoughts said.
    She gave a small nod, while trying to focus on the task at hand, and walked forward. A few more minutes of walking, and she found herself in front of the door of the Keeper.
    The pinkette took a deep breath as she was about to knock but found the door slightly ajar.
    Her state of mind being impatient for the moment, Erza pushed the door open and walked inside, totally forgetting that she should have atleast knocked first.
    Dark Wizards 'do' have some amount manner you know.

"Sorry to barge in like this.... Mr.Keeper. I just wanted to talk to you about some matters concerning the guild." she said, as calmly as possible, while noticing that the hooded man seemed to have just completed writing something.

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    The future of the guild (open) ObrztW

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 31st July 2013, 10:25 am

Frederick looked up from the letter and stared straight at Erza Loveheart. The only female member of the guild at the moment. Her pink hair fell upon her shoulders and down to her middle, a pretty appearance in a guild filled with darkness.
    'Ah Erza.. good timing. There are indeed some things that I have to discuss with you too.'
    He slowly walked over to the window and stared down upon the courtyard from it. He didn't know how she would accept the sudden change, his new position which he boldly declared to himself. But if he wanted to keep this place he needed help and trustworthy people.
    'There are some things that are going to change around here. First off, we will stop to accept any bandit, thug or other small time offenders into our guild. We will stop the massive increase of our own population. Instead of that we will only accept a few chosen dark mages, a singular strong strike force. And my first step to that goal is by declaring you... the new Keeper of the guild.'
    He turned around and walked towards her until he stood right in front of her. Carefully observing her pretty face for any reaction.
    As Keeper you will focus getting us these members, drawing them in. And you will be the new caretaker of the guild in my absence.. that is my will as... master of the guild'

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 31st July 2013, 11:52 pm

Ren was making her way through the Spooky Forest which she knew all too well. She would have her hair in a french braid over her left shoulder wearing a maroon knee-length dress that had a slit from her upper thigh accented by black stiletto high heels. The sounds that once made her skin crawl made her feel welcome on her way to her new guild. The looming evil within her had finally taken over. She was now a darkened soul, matching the colors of her winds.

She stepped out of the dark forest and was faced with a large guild, Savage Skull. Ren would make her way up the path towards the guild's entrance. The large doors seemed to intimidate Ren as she pushed them open. The guild hall was filled with mages, wall-to-wall. Her eyes would scan the room as the mages once in chatter would set their eyes on the newcomer. She could feel the darkness oozing out of these people which made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She made her way to the bar across the hall as a few of the male Savage Skull mages began to hit on her. Ren paid no attention to them, just making her way towards a barstool, ready to order a strong drinks.

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 1st August 2013, 6:26 am

"Ah Erza.. good timing. There are indeed some things that I have to discuss with you too." the hooded man gave a reply.
    Erza nodded, instantly feeling the seriousness in his words. She knew one thing for sure, that his words will hold great meaning from now on.
    She observed him walking to the window by his desk, before continuing,
    "There are some things that are going to change around here..."
    'Obviously, they need to'
    "...First off, we will stop to accept any bandit, thug or other small time offenders into our guild. We will stop the massive increase of our own population..."
    'Hmmm... time for a clean up, I guess?' the pinkette thought, as a small smirk graced her lips.
    "...Instead of that we will only accept a few chosen dark mages, a singular strong strike force..."
    'I see, sounds good.'
    "...And my first step to that goal is by declaring you..."
    'Huh?'
    "...the new Keeper of the guild." he ended.
    His words took a few seconds to sink in her mind, to be etched in her memory.
    'W-What?' she meant to speak these words, but found herself dumbstruck as he turned back to face her, and then quickly covering the distance to stand right in front of Erza.
    "As Keeper you will focus getting us these members, drawing them in. And you will be the new caretaker of the guild in my absence.. that is my will as... master of the guild"
    At the utterance of these words, the pinkette raised an eyebrow slowly. Her blue eyes looked out for the man's, to know whether he was lying or not. She was unsuccessful, for the hood clearly threw his face in a lot of darkness.
    A few more seconds, as she processed the words uttered by the man standing before her, before she finally accepted it. She believed that, the man could lead the guild. He had the potential, and she knew it. And maybe, he knew about hers?

"I accept... Master."
    She inhaled deeply, before her voice became much more serious and responsible, "I swear... my loyalty... like always."
    A few moments of silence, as some thoughts lingered and took hold of the back of her mind. 'Where was the Lichborne then?' but thought better than asking it now, and hoping that she would find time for it later.
    But something else caught her attention as well, a faint whiff, a strange presence, an unknown one.

"I guess we have a visitor." she stated to the new Guildmaster.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 1st August 2013, 7:19 am

'Ah.. good to hear that you'll accept. And don't worry, you will do just fine, I have known you for a while now. And I don't see anyone better to fit that position. But about that visitor, let's see for ourselves shall we.'
    Frederick left his office, well his former office. The once spacious room that over looked the courtyard was now Erza's domain. She could use it as she sees fit. But there were more pressing matters right now to attend to.

When Frederick reached the hall downstairs he saw a new appearance sitting between the remaining men of his guild. A young woman, who seemed just a tad taller then Frederick himself. Her hair was put into a french braid that hang loosely over her left shoulder. She appeared to be quite capable if she had the guts to walk in here with only but men surrounding her.
    Frederick disappeared into the darkness only to reappear next to her.
    'Well well, what brings you here my dear'

Post by Guest 1st August 2013, 8:32 pm

The Carnival's...
    Back in town...
    The future of the guild (open) 7a671b35-e84a-4f0a-8a37-ba00dbb49194_zps38880b6e

Constantine had arrived. Through the air he had moved with the speed of gods, as he had received the notice of his old comrades promotion faster than the letter had graced his hands. He was aware of the battle in which Magnolia was laid to rest, he was convinced that this very incident lured the legal mages and the common civilians into believing that they were in fact safe. Their precious creeds and codes, their bi-laws and other schemes. None of it mattered to the beast. That which slept in it's slumber hungering for more souls. Constantine knew of it.

His father would soon return, to wreck havoc upon the unsuspecting idiots who populated the lands. He knew that in order to repel this, it would take the aid of the only people left alive that he still trusted. Even though his old guild fell on hard times, he had to at least answer the request made by his best friend in the whole world. Within moments his mighty beast had descended down upon the courtyard of the mighty mansion. Letting out a scream from it's three heads that was petrifying to some of the thugs in the area. Gleefully the beast would vanish, into the nothingness of whence it came.

"Looks like this place has gone to shit, no mages, no girls, nothing. How am I supposed to get my cockles wet when we have no prime puss plundering preformed." He caused his own face to pout, and then kicked a rock. "Shucks." He stated in sorrow before letting out a loud and utterly obnoxious laugh. "GRUHAAAHEHEHE!" Clapping a series of times before turning on the heel of his shoe and striking a pose. He started to strut his stuff heading towards the entrance of the guild itself. Casually.

"Open the doors fuck-face." He stated towards one of the thugs whom stood guard by the entrance, the man shook his head and welcomed Constantine, but before he could open the door Constantine skipped away from the entrance, heading around to the side of the mansion "Trolololo bitch made nigga~<3" He stated as he blew a kiss towards the guard. Upon his arrival to the backyard of the mansion, he looked around and noted that there were even more thugs back here. So much fodder, not enough, cherry sauce. "Well, what in the marmalade. Cunt punt a child's parent."

Within the next two minutes his presence was made clear, when a thug ran into the building, shouting for the Keeper. His voice rising to levels of annoyance. "Sir! There is some deranged lunatic I've not seen before crucifying some of our members. I don't know what to do!" The kindly bastard stated with a look of pragmatic fear upon his face. This was true however. Constantine was standing with his feather boa flowing in the wind, it was teal and purple. He wore a shirt that had the words Savage Fisting on it, and he wore baggy pants & heels. All matching his boa in color. He even wore his classic belt.

On one of the trees a series of four thugs had been mutilated and burned together, making a cross of sort erected from the ground by a telephone post. Attached to this makeshift cross of iron and flesh was one of the larger crooks, one of the men whom had been dissing the fashion sense of Mr. Constantine. It was fine however, as the man was now just hanging out, bleeding profusely. All the while Constantine enjoyed a nice yogurt parfait....made out of the entrails of two of the members of the cross. "Hmm, something is missing." He stated as he tossed some poison over the criminals.

With a smirk upon his wretched face, the man begin to slowly move and wiggle his hips. There was a specific song in his head, 'Bubble Butt! Bubble, Bubble, Bubble Butt!' and he did indeed jam to in in true boss ass nigga fashion. As he began to clean his spoon, well the spoon he made out of one of the member's elbow, he snapped his finger and ignited the cross, the flaming pile of corpse amalgamation let off a smoke beacon, good that he didn't set it off near the guild, just in the large massive backyard. He began to clap, forcing some of the other members to join in on the hilarity.

"Oh my god guys, this is such a good time. I forgot how fun it was to kill people. Syke, no i didn't, you guys thought I was serious! GREHAAHEHEHEHE." He started to do a little shuffle before turning once more on his heel. "You guys...I missed you.<3" He slouched a bit, and then sauntered over towards one of the female thugs, a cut-purse no doubt. She had not caught his eye earlier. He placed his tongue promptly against the side of her face, and then dragged it upwards. Licking her in the eye. He then sauntered towards the mansion in a very awkward strut. After-ally, he was able to get away with that. All he could think about, was if Fred was home. After-all, it had been ages.

[>I Go Hard Tho<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 1st August 2013, 10:51 pm

Ren would be minding her own business as she drank whatever she had ordered. Suddenly, she heard a voice near her. She turned and saw a solemn man. "Well well, what brings you here my dear?" Ren would eye the man accompanied by a girl who looked to be about the same age as her. Judging by the looks given to them by those in the guild, Ren realized that this man was someone of importance, probably the guild master. "Joining..." Ren would simply say as she waits for the man to respond.

Last edited by Temptress Midnight on 2nd August 2013, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 3rd August 2013, 9:24 am

"Ah.. good to hear that you'll accept. And don't worry, you will do just fine, I have known you for a while now. And I don't see anyone better to fit that position. But about that visitor, let's see for ourselves shall we."
    Erza nodded as she watched the new Guildmaster walk to the door. She decided to follow him, to meet the new arrival. It was not like she had anything better to do for the moment, and this would be a perfect pastime.
    She walked to the door and out into the corridor, only to see that the Master had already disappeared somewhere in the 'darkness'. The pinkette swept her eyes inside the Keeper's Office, and exhaled softly,
    'So I guess this belongs to me now?'
    Shutting the door behind her Erza walked the length of the corridor and stood at the top of the stairs, overlooking the main hall of the guild. She stopped for a moment or two, as her eyes caught Frederik standing next to a girl, whom Erza had never seen in the guild before. If she really had, she would have recalled it for sure, seeing that the female population in the guild was really low, making it easier to remember.
    The pinkette tiptoed down, just in time to hear the girl say something, which sounded like,
    "Joining..."
    A really small smile crept up her face, 'I guess I'll have some company then...'
    Crossing her arms in front of her chest, Erza moved nearer and stood leaning on a wall.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 4th August 2013, 2:31 am

'Hmm joining huh, well you appear to have the right attitude. And you seem capable enough to handle this place. Well then let me introduce myself first before I go see what is going on over there, but hearing the screams I have a slight idea. I am Lord Frederick, the current master of this guild. And the pinkette over there is Erza Loveheart, the Keeper, caretaker my successor.'
    He paused for a few seconds and stared at the door. The screams echoing through the halls, the torture of the weaklings. Played with by a devastating force. And then Frederick realized something, even though Constantine Rebellion still was at the other side of that door, he was making a point. Even if he didn't knew it himself. They needed a cleanse, only the strong will stand strong. And if he truly wanted to reshape the guild then he had to begin now.

'Erza could you take our new member with you for a second and show her the living quarters, oh and when you return be ready... we are going to cleanse this place'

With that Frederick disappeared into the darkness once again, only to meet his former comrade in arms. He rose up out of the darkness behind the other side of the door, and saw that Constantine was already enjoying the torture he brought upon his victims.
    'Constantine Rebellion, good to have you back. Really good!, Even so good that we will do a small celebration in your honor!'
    He walked up to him and placed his hand on his shoulder
    'We will cleanse this place of anyone unworthy!! And those that still stand will be the true members of The Purified Savage Skull!!!

Post by Guest 5th August 2013, 6:20 am

Ropes , Bondage...
    And Bad Bitches...

Constantine looked around for awhile and no one came, much to his disapproval he began to spread his legs apart and got into a stance in which one hand was on each of his knees. He arched his back and crouched forward. His butt sticking out a bit as he peered forth. As this happened his best friend in the whole wide world appeared, and spoke so eagerly about the arrival of the famed General of Crime. It all was so heartwarming that Constantine imagined cooking tacos, over an open fire, while watching Fiore's kitchen. Oh yes the good times.

Constantine began to twerk in excitement, before responding to the words spoken by the shadow of shadows. "FREDERIK, My liege!" He spoke with respect towards his comrade, even though in terms of underworld authority Constantine dwarfed his ally. "It has been far too long." He stated before ceasing his twerktastic bootybounce. He turned on his heel and moon-walked back a bit. "I'm a little fucked up off of something I ate earlier. I think it was a sick person. Not sure. Doesn't matter now. I am full of energy. Can't you feel it? Can you feel it now Mr. Fred?"

The words spilled out of his mouth a bit before he had to tweak, oh yes, tweak. Injecting himself with some strange dark orange liquid he had taken out of his vest, encased in a golden syringe. The veins in his arm started to contrast and expand, but only for a moment. He had to regain composure, and this was just a little something that calmed him down, it was actually just a mixture of sugar, orange juice, crack-cocaine, and some vulcan milk. But no one really needed to know all of that information. After awhile, he started coughing loud.

"Dammit....All that magical energy is really starting to deteriorate my sanity. It's getting harder to stay serious. I understand perfectly what we need to do, but who all has remained here." About this time the females could of been back, even though if they had, he wouldn't have acknowledged them yet. "I am quite ashamed to have been in this guild, given how there seems to be no one noteworthy left but yourself. Is this truly the best we have to offer. Also, what can you tell me about the Magnolia event. You were there." He stated as he breathed hard.

Despite what had happened, it wasn't as though his actions earlier were weird. They were just his way of being excited after all of the orgasmic killing that had just been unleashed back here. He attempted to blame it on his magical power because he was ashamed of what the others might think of him. Or was he. Nope. Not at all. You have just read a lie. Constantine himself cared for nothing, and therefore felt nothing, but he did know he had to be serious. Important events were on their way. Over the horizon deadly beasts began to amass. Including his father.

[>Thun Thun Thun<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 12th August 2013, 3:06 am

'Tch, Magnolia.. We lost the battle and with that many of our forces. After that most of them left, seeking their luck else where. If it just wasn't for those blasted guild master from Blue Pegasus and Eclipse Soul! Coming to Fairy Tails aid! Lichborne vanished after the battle, not to be seen anywhere... so comrade I had to take command over the few forces left. And out of those only Erza remained loyal.
    But this change is good my friend! I have plans for this guild, we will have power once again. I have put plans into motion that will make sure I control the underworld of Fiore. Giving us acces to countless of supplies. Making sure that we don't need any more grunts ourselves.. No, we our selves will change. We will no longer be a guild filled with the masses of villainous. We will be with few but stand above anyone else'

Frederick stepped over the guts of some of the former members of the guild.
    'Now let's see whom of in this guild will be left standing and is worthy'

Post by Guest 12th August 2013, 4:48 am

[ It would be a waste to wait, so ill post now ]

Color me horny...
    Color me dead...

Constantine began to laugh uncontrollably at what his comrade had stated to him. Apparently after he left the guild, it couldn't even keep its balls on without being kicked into their head. How sad. How sad. How sexy. Constantine allowed for his tongue to trace over his lips for a moment before placing both hands upon his head. His two hearts beating in unison, before the second ceased to function. He was in a safe area, so he deactivated it. It was one of his unique physical abilities. Ceasing that second heart. Sure he was weaker now, but who cared?

He peered towards Frederick and studied him for a moment. Eyes making their mark for only a moment. "Who all has remained from the fallout? Any names? Or are we finding out just now. Either way the weak were unworthy, and the cowardly fled to make their own marks upon the world. All of which bow before me. Constantine Rebellion. I shall be the true one above all, I shall make them all bow to me. They will kneel." Constantine spoke in a serious tone, his intentions were clear. He would unite all of the dark guilds under him, forever.

He had to do this out of lineage issues, and out of the fact that he himself had felt the cold embrace of the world. He saw the state of the dark guilds, cowards flocking towards the power vac with similar goals as he. However they lacked the proper means to obtain such glory. The man had not wanted to subjugate Savage Skull, this was obvious from the start. It alone would be back in power, restored to the heyday of it's rage. Out of the jurisdiction of the Rebellion Family, and his forces were on the move. Savage Skull would recover. Even if they weren't ready.

[>Kneel<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 12th August 2013, 6:14 am

"Erza could you take our new member with you for a second and show her the living quarters, oh and when you return be ready... we are going to cleanse this place." Erza nodded, as she observed the Guildmaster disappearing into the darkness once again. Her azure eyes turned to the new member, "Follow me." she stated, while turning and walking to the stairs. She glanced back, just to make sure the girl was following her and continued, before stopping at the top so that the other girl could catch up. As she was joined by the new member, Erza started to speak, "So, this is the first floor... you'll see the Keeper's Office, just there." she said, her hand pointing some distance away on the floor.
    "Oh, by the way, I'm the Keeper, so if you have any troubles around this place, make sure to ask me. That.... would be all for the first floor."
    She walked up the stairs leading to the second floor, feeling a slight bit awkward about this whole 'introducing to the guild' thingy and the fact, that she was the only one ranting about the guild was even more weirder.
    Once reaching the second floor, Erza opened up the door of a certain room, which she knew wasn't occupied currently. A soft breeze blew through the window, bringing in the sickly, sweet smell of blood.

'I wonder why?'
    The pinkette addressed the girl once again, "This will be your room. You can dump all your belongings in here freely... without any doubts. This belongs solely to you now." saying that she distanced herself from the doors, so that the girl could get a good view inside.
    "If you won't mind me asking....What's your name?" Erza questioned in the friendliest voice she could muster, while being aware of the fact that she might not get an answer at all.

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 12th August 2013, 9:13 am

Ren looked around the halls of the first floor, trailing behind the one who called herself the Keeper. The first floor didn't have much from what Ren saw but it didn't really bother her. At least she didn't have to learn a maze of halls. The Keeper seemed quite friendly despite the other members of the guild. Ren found that odd yet a relief. She couldn't deal with a stuck up female member. Ren would make her way up the stairs as she is shown the second floor. Apparently she'd be having her own room, which kind of excited her, but she didn't show it. She didn't even let the woman finish her sentence before literally dumping all that belongs to her onto the ground of her new room. As she turned around to look at her tour guide she was asked for her name. "Ren... Ren Golde..." Ren would say simply.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 13th August 2013, 8:14 am

Frederick just smiled at hearing Constantine outings, his lust for conquest and the subjection of the free people of this fair country was off course no secret to Frederick. Or for any else for that matter.
    'Good, good. That is what exactly the attitude I am looking for. As for the other members, Erza Loveheart is till here, and recently some new girls has joined us. Oh and there is probably one worth mentioning to you... a young man whom bears the same surname as you. That itself is quite intriguing. But no worries, I didn't asked him about his heritage. After all it is none of my business...yet. Isn't it. Anyway, you can off course move back into your old chambers. Nobody has touched them since you left. Still afraid of the last stupid fool who dared to enter it without your consent'
    Frederick bursted out
    in a huge laugh after saying that. The fact that the beast of venom had left such a impression on the mages back then that they even feared him when he was gone. But those were long dead, killed in the battle of Magnolia. Or by Frederick himself, who was angered of his losses.

Kirā Rebellion
    Kirā Rebellion

God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirā Rebellion 14th August 2013, 7:40 am

Kira was sitting in his chamber listening to the new plans for the guild and he hear that we had a new member when suddenly he heard a familiar voice and Fred seemed to be speaking with him as well.

"Could it truly be my brother? Is he really here?" Kira wasted no time grabbing his scythe and throwing on his back as he rushed out of his rooms swinging the door angrily open as he passed by erza and some other woman but he didn't care he swiftly walked down the stairs and he could see it a man who fit his brother perfectly and the uncontrollable eyes he had light up again shining pink.

"Constantine... Is it really you? Have I finally found my brother you have his smell and his face but is it really you dear brother?" He could not help put checking his body features through and through making sure he made no mistake he cared not for what Fred would do because this was one of his main goals and it was only fitting they talked.

" If it truly is you I am glad I finally caught up to my infamous trail leaving brother wether you did it on purpose or accident I found you again." There would be no question about if Kira was his brother however he should remember the family scythe sitting on his back and the pink eyes that where rare and only his mother had.
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 16th August 2013, 9:22 pm

Erza observed Ren, as she placed her belongings on the floor. She stood there for a few minutes, patiently waiting for the other girl, in case she had any questions. It didn't seem so, and Erza's eyes were drifting back to the guild hall again and again. The thought of cleaning the guild of these worthless thugs and thieves was indeed; irresistible.
    "Ren...If you wouldn't mind, I would like to get back to the main hall. You see, this guild needs to be cleaned a bit." the pinkette stated as she turned to leave.
    "Oh, you can join the 'fun' when you're done with you're belongings." A pause, as she continued with a small wink, "You'll have fun.... I'm sure."
    Tuning back once again, Erza hummed to herself, while making her way down the stairs, to the hall and then out in the entrance. She saw three figures some distance away and identified two of them very easily. One, Frederik; the new Guildmaster and the other, Kira; a new member.

'Who's the third? Another newbie?'
    Erza walked closer, only to be startled. The third person was not a newbie, but Constantine Rebellion, a former guild member who was now known around Fiore as the 'Harbinger Of Pestilence.' She smiled, glad to see him back and made her way to the trio, "Welcome back Mr.Rebellion." she said, later noticing that now there were two 'Mr.Rebellions' here.
    'Oh well...'

Last edited by Erza Loveheart on 20th August 2013, 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 17th August 2013, 12:44 am

Ren would watch as Erza left her alone and made her way back down to the foyer. Ren took this chance to get changed. She took her hair out of the braid and let it tumble over her shoulders. She took off the maroon dress and replaced it with a floral crop top, exposing her stomach and put on some denim shorts with black combat boots. She put on a necklace accented with a blood red teardrop shaped pendant. She eventually left her room and continued on towards the foyer. Once there, she returned to bar, but took a seat on the bar itself as the men once again crowded her, but Ren kept them at bay with threats that only seemed to "excite" them even more...

Ren eventually followed after Erza out of boredom, pushing past the thugs inhabiting Savage Skull. She wondered why so many weaklings were in here when Savage Skull was a renowned Dark Guild, feared for it's cruel and strong members. Ren made her way to the door to the backyard and pushed it open. She saw Frederik speaking to someone she knew due to both their positions. She stood there, waiting for them to finish speaking, not wanting to interrut.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:15 am