Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Star Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku

Post by Admin 14th July 2013, 12:06 pm

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku 199ab478-ae73-4add-8aae-7b09b69c8ced_zps81d44348

~*The camera pans over Capital Crocus; as it zooms up to and around the stadium. People are on their feet; and you can see people literally leaping up and down with excitement and hype; screaming at the top of their lungs wielding signs, foam fingers, and spilling popcorn everywhere*~

"We've got another stunning matchup for you here today; in Round 1; two Guild Masters will FACE OFF! Let's...just be glad the Magic Council put barriers in place on the arena....otherwise.....well, yeah. We've got a stunning matchup for you today! The Sight Wizard and the Dark Lightning Wizard; team up with the Slayer of Hell herself; Naraku! They'll square off against the Sky Dragon Slayer, and the most powerful Wind Wizard in Fiore! Blanc and Master Riza! It looks like people are on the edge of their seats for this one folks~"

~*MAKE INTRO POSTS, and then BEGIN!*~
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku

Post by Rekka Hecate 14th July 2013, 12:41 pm

Rekka smiled as she heard the crowd roar in anticipation of the match this was going to be good for sure. While she had no offensive skills that could be much help the one talent she did have would be incredibly useful for her comrades. She knew who Naraku was a leader of a guild no less this made her feel rather confident in their chances to win the fight. She looked to the crowd smiling as she would make sure everyone was really fired up.

"I am glad to be in these games however the ones leaving as champions will be my team, we will crush anyone that stands in our way. Let the games begin and let the battle for the strongest team in the world begin."

The crowd roared loud as they heard her call out the other team already claiming their defeat, her blue and red eyes glowing lightly. She licked her fangs as she could not wait if she could just get a little blood she could actually be useful in this fight besides her intel gathering.

"Hopefully I did not insult you Naraku clearly it is up to you for us to win I simply wanted to get the crowd fired up to worship you like they should."
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 14th July 2013, 12:58 pm

Naraku was initially nowhere to be seen and the crowd began to whisper to each other in surprise. There was meant to be three wizards and they could only see two. Also, they had seen Rekka speak to someone, but not to the wizard they could see. Just where was this famous Hell Slayer Naraku. As if appearing from nowhere Naraku stepped from Rekka's shadow, the camouflague that was natural to her fell away like a black liquid causing gasps of ooh and ah from the spectators. Naraku had done that on purpose. She wanted to get their attention and that was why she had hidden and stepped out like this. It certainly did grab attention. She rose gently in the air her arms spreading wide and then she shouted out loud.

"People of Fiore. Welcome to my playground." she said with a sadistic smile on her face. "I'm honored to have you hear to see me play with some new toys. I'll try not to break them to quickly." With  that she dropped to the ground, landing in a crouch, before rising to her feet. "Today you will learn why you should bow before me, the Hell Queen Naraku Makura." She turned and looked at Rekka nodding to her and then to Erza nodding again.

"Focus your attentions on the sky dragon slayer. I will deal with this Riza." she said and then laughed loud enough for the rest of the arena to hear and shouted once more. "In fact, I might use Riza to top my Pizza later."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Mentor : Grandeeney the Sky Dragon / Aeras the Sky Dragon
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic
    Second Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic (Lacrima)
    Third Skill:

Post by Yoshino 14th July 2013, 9:30 pm

Blanc looked upon the skies as the tournament started at a very exciting town. The town is named as Crocus and it's the Capital City of Fiore. The best part is that, this is the place wherein the tag team tournament will be held. She entered the Arena with a huge grin on her face and with a very special partner. Her partner goes by the name of Riza and is currently the guild master of Arachne Orchid. She doesn't seem happy about her partner knowing that she is the guild master of a dark guild. Despite her suspicious personality, Blanc just accepted her as a partner.

"Looks like we can handle this battle, Wind Style!", Blanc said to Riza as she was facing her in the arena. She knew that Riza is one of the most powerful wind mages in Fiore and since their magic is a bit similar, Blanc knew that the combinations of their magic will lead them towards Victory.

The crowds roared loudly as both teams are now facing each other. 'Wooooo!~' The cheer of the crowds grew louder and louder. Because of that, Blanc became much more confident of herself as she would do a confident pose while looking against the other team which consists of a Hell Demon Slayer, a Sight Wizard and a Lightning Mage. "Looks like we may have a bit of trouble here.", Blanc said as she observed the other team having more members than her team. "Looks like I may have to handle more mages than I thought", Blanc said to herself.

Blanc was also worried about one thing and this thing is about fighting the Hell Queen. She already got the rumors about Naraku being capable of killing her opponents. Since she is with a guild master, she knew that she can get protected by strong spells made by Riza, her partner. Blanc flicked her bangs and looked straight at Naraku Makura. "Hell Queen.......", Blanc said to herself.

"Let's just do this so we can end this fight!", Blanc said to Riza. Because pets aren't allowed in the Arena, Blanc gave Cheria to Chelvaric for him to take care of her while her battle is on-going. "Go Blanc Go!~", Cheria shouted while being squeezed in the crowd. Blanc heard her so she waved along the crowd. She gave a bright smile as she faced the crowd. "Cheria!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku Yoshino2_by_blancwhiteheart-d7kku9e

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku Yoshino_by_blancwhiteheart-d7fh0uc
    Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Riza
    Riza

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Arachne Orchid
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 15th July 2013, 11:08 am

As much as Riza was anticipating the coming match, she was also a little agitated. Who's this little girl I'm stuck with? The woman eyed Blanc as the two entered the arena, not seeing much besides a cutesy, pre-teen child. She can't be older than 13, right? A soft sigh escaped her lips, but she faced the oncoming enemies with a hardness to her exterior. Immediately, her mind shifted to the main task of the battle - beating the bitch Naraku. In all honesty, Riza hadn't met the woman, nor had she wanted to. The mere mention of her name made Riza's skin crawl. She wasn't opposed to killing if needed, but the way Naraku Makura went out of her way to kill - what was the point in needless bloodshed?

Clicking her tongue, she took a moment to look at the other two opponents - Rekka and some lightning-type mage. Her violet eyes flickered to Blanc and back to the mages across the expanse of sun-heated tile. They'll probably target the weaker of us... Right? Riza's eyes narrowed at the thought. Suppose I'll have to do my best to keep Blanc alive and kicking. Besides, she may come in handy yet. Riza was interested in how her wind magic and Blanc's sky dragon slayer magic could play off of each other. It was worth testing out, anyhow, if they were paired together.

Riza's heels clicked to a halt and the roar of the crowd finally hit her. She could feel the energy and vibrations reverberating in her chest, causing a shiver to tickle her spine. Her eyes dilated slightly and she licked her lips. "Let's get this shit started."

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 15th July 2013, 10:33 pm

The roar of the crowd was deafening, and it had a very good reason to be so. You don't get to see two guildmaster fighting each other everyday now, do you? It's bound to be interesting, and so it will be.
    Erza looked around the stadium while cracking her numbed fingers. The anticipation of the match among the crowds was clearly visible. She let out a slight smirk, as she saw the opponents approaching.
    "Interesting." she muttered under her breath.
    The pinkette turned to face her partners as she heard Naraku instructing them,
    "Focus your attentions on the sky dragon slayer. I will deal with this Riza." she said while laughing. "In fact, I might use Riza to top my Pizza later."
    Erza nodded back while smiling at the comment made by the woman, 'Seems like the Hell Queen has a nice sense of Humor.' she thought as her eyes turned to the blue-haired mage in front and then to the skies as she planned on all the possible strategies for their team in her mind.
    She addressed Rekka,
    "You most probably know that our opponent uses Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, giving her the ability to eat the wind around her and replenish lost magic faster. This is gonna be tough, but 100% possible. We just have to make sure she doesn't get a lot of tasty meals."

'Let us hope for the best now!'

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku ObrztW

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 16th July 2013, 1:48 am

Heero was up in the judges panel; microphone held up to his mouth as he greeted the crowd.

"Yo! We've got a heck of a matchup here folks! I honestly have no clue who's going to win this one---what's that? This is Blanc's match? Wha---Blanc! You'd better bring glory to the Dragon Slayers! W-what? She's against Naraku?!" the crowd audibly laughed throughout the stadium at their famous judge and announcer.

Heero rubbed his face, he really should've read up on the matches beforehand.

"Well! Without further adeu, let's get this battle started! Kaishi!!! (Begin!!!)~" with that, two Rune Knights standing behind Heero swung two mallets in unison against an extremely loud gong that rattled out and pierced the ears and minds of all fans, and combatants present.

The crowd began jumping up and down visibly screaming as the gong was struck.

'C'mon little Dragon....show me what you're made of!' Heero thought to himself as his nose crinkled and eyebrows furrowed in an intense fashion. He also secretly wanted to see how well Master Naraku and Master Riza would do against one another; so he began watching carefully.

FIGHT!

× Bio
    × Magic

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku Rose

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 17th July 2013, 8:19 am

As she listened to the other team she smiled looking over to Naraku if she wanted her to keep the slayer busy she would need a little gift. She moved closer as she looked into Naraku's eyes she could only wonder if this woman would accept her request she hoped so because with her blood she was so much stronger.

"I need to borrow a little bit of your blood, with it I can promise I will keep that slayer very busy for a short while. I hope you do not mind but just a small bite and a couple of gulps will be enough for me."

Naraku smiled and nodded as Rekka opened her mouth exposing her fangs biting onto her wrist and began to gulp as she gulped three times she pulled her fangs away some blood dripping down her lips. She held a small amount of blood in her mouth having a underhanded tactic in mind she would try to get close and spit blood into the slayers eyes temporary blinding her. As the blood coursed into her body her eyes began to change to a bloodlust red her magical power seemed to increase as she appeared to get more confident. She was ready to fight this sky slayer she would wait to attack until her partner Erza she wondered what she would do as she didn't even notice her until after she had spoken. They were both wind mages for now she would not activate her eye as it was a bit obvious what the weaknesses for wind was.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 17th July 2013, 10:13 am

The small amount of blood her ally had drawn from her was nothing and in all honesty having an open wound played to her advantage rather than her disadvantage particularly when the wound was so insubstantial. Besides, like Sara had said it gave her a chance to stall the sky slayer and keep them occupied. "The sky slayer can eat anything Riza dishes out. Be ready for Dragon Force. Work together and destroy her." she said and then suddenly lunged, flying through the air literally, at Riza aiming for a simple punch to the face. This was more a test of how quick her opponent could react than an actual attack, but it would be interesting to see. Naraku was moving at about half her top speed, not wanting to show everything she had at once. The flight ability of her choker allowed her to move through the air as fast as she could run and it used so little magic power it was insignificant.

In the stands, probably worrying everyone sitting near him, was a large wolf. So large in fact that he made the people near him seem quite small. He was 8m tall and about twice that in length so he was massive. This wolf seeing its mistress go into battle unarmed and using little magic let out a loud bark of approval. This wolf was Fenrir Lycaon, also known by some as Fluffy, and he knew exactly what Naraku was doing.

What was Naraku doing? She was testing her opponent so she could see if it was possible to win this battle through pure physicality. Why? Because it would show immense skill and humiliate the rival guild, a rival dark guild. She aimed to discredit them enough to force an alliance or steal some members. If it didn't work it didn't work. She still had the option of overwhelming her opponent with sheer power.

What most people wouldn't notice, perhaps not even Sara herself was the small needle of shadow energy that Naraku had dropped into her shadow whilst she drunk Naraku's blood. This needle could lay dormant for a while before unleashing its true power. It was a fail safe to keep her team mate, and possibly team mates alive. Plus it gave her more options. It was done with great stealth, but those with sharp eyes or good sensor skills might notice the small amount of magic used. Once it was activated the magic drain and use would be more significant, but for now it was nothing.

Durations:

Hell's Torture:

Magic Power:

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yoshino 18th July 2013, 4:15 am

"Begin!~"

The sounds of gong began to spread across the crowd and all over the arena. The match has started and is started silent. Both teams stared at each other, trying to intimidate them. As Blanc stared across the other team, she saw a mage stand by Naraku, sucking up her blood. Her eyes widened upon seeing this. 'What the...? What's this monstrosity?', Blanc said to herself in shock. It seems that Naraku agreed as Rekka's sharp fangs pierced through Naraku's skin, sucking it up. After sucking it, Rekka's lips turned red, the color of Blood. It was dripping. 'I guess... a tactic perhaps?'

Meanwhile, Naraku started to float with the wind and also, it seemed that her speed has also increased. Because of this unique ability, Naraku immediately rushed towards the other side, Blanc and Riza's side, and attempted to give a quick punch in the face of Riza. She doesn't seem to target Blanc so Blanc herself also thought of a great idea. With Naraku busy, she immediately ran as fast as strong winds enveloped her arms and her back. With a swift jump, these winds formed and materialized into strong wings which gave Blanc the ability to fly.

She began to soar through the skies. As she reached a far distance, the crowd would see her shining with the sun. The bright lights of the sun reflected over her wings which made her appealing but then she though that this isn't a show of appealing magic. Because of that, Cheria began to compliment Blanc. She gave a facepalm and said, "Sigh.... Blanc!!"After that, she began to soar downwards onto Riza's side to be able to support or her perhaps, keep her opponents, Erza and Rekka, busy while Riza deals with Naraku.

She flew near Riza who was near Naraku and talked to her. "Riza! I'll handle the others. Just stay alive", Blanc said to Riza. It's really weird how Blanc's not using any support spells. She's used to use these spells at the start of fights but why not now? Is she planning something? or maybe, she doesn't want to waste these support spells since she isn't using any offenses 'till the battle gets real.

This part of the fight, Blanc didn't show any offensive spells. She just wants to preserve these Magic Power to be able to fight more brilliantly at the other succeeding parts of the match.

Spells Used
    Sky Dragon's Flight = 3 posts duration

Magic Power
    D-ranked spells used - 1 - 5%

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku Yoshino2_by_blancwhiteheart-d7kku9e

Blanc & Master Riza v. Rekka, Erza, & Master Naraku Yoshino_by_blancwhiteheart-d7fh0uc
    Riza
    Riza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 18th July 2013, 11:36 am

Crinkling her nose, Riza watched as Rekka bit down on Naraku's wrist. She could almost hear the soft flesh being punctured, and the thought made Riza shudder. When Rekka pulled away, her lips were a deep red, furthering Riza's disgust. The wind mage didn't have much time to react further, however, as Naraku came speeding towards her. The demon slayer was flying - actually flying - which made Riza's blood pump faster than it was mere seconds ago. "Looks like we could have an air fight," she muttered, the idea exciting her even more. Riza had yet to find someone to come close to her speed when in the air, and the fact that it was Naraku Makura who showed the potential made it all that much sweeter. She licked her lips. I've always liked a good challenge.

Determination set in, and Riza rolled her shoulders back, popping her shoulders and activating a spell. She could feel her magic power pulsating through her veins, and her eyes dilated just a smidge.  It was tempting to not use magic to up her speed and agility, but she figured that it was better not to take a chance of Naraku landing a hit so early in the game. Bending her knees, she pushed off of the arena floor with enough force to crack the tiles beneath her feet. She rushed towards Naraku, just as Naraku was rushing her, and the two were close to meeting in the middle of the arena when Riza aimed to avoid her punch by slipping past the woman. If Riza succeeded, she hoped to land a forceful kick to Naraku's spine, and maybe her heel would do a bit of damage. These things aren't always just for show, after all.

"Riza! I'll handle the others. Just stay alive!"

Riza couldn't help but scoff at Blanc's words. Be more worried about yourself, kid. But then again... Best not let my guard down.

Sprint
    Spoiler:

MP Remaining: 100% (As D-rank spells are free)
    4 posts of Sprint remaining~

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 21st July 2013, 4:08 pm

End of Round 1

~Sara drinks some Blood from Naraku's arm! (Whoa!)

~Blanc takes to the skies, soaring around the arena in a loop before flying near Riza for a moment, and continuing her flight!

~Naraku flies towards Riza!

~Riza leaps up towards Naraku at high speeds!

~Naraku's punch slightly Riza on the cheek as she spins for her kick!

~Riza gets slightly punched in the face as she whirls and stomps Naraku in the back with her kick!

----------------------------------------------------

Riza: 95% HP / 100% MP

Blanc: 100% HP / 95% MP

Sara: 100% HP / 100% MP

Naraku: 95% HP / 100% MP

Erza has been Disqualified from the Tournament and This Match! (Runes from the Rune Knights appear to surround her, and warp her out of the Arena)

× Bio
    × Magic

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 21st July 2013, 4:57 pm

It seemed the Erza girl did something wrong as the Runeknights swept in taking her out of the match Rekka looked over and sighed at the sky slayer seemed she had to handle this herself. She felt the power flowing in her body from the blood as she smiled at the girl she likely would not expect the speed she now had however she was unsure how she could target her as she was flying around. She would have a little fun with the girl zipping around she would have a hard time seeing the distortion of her attack. All she had to do was hit her with that and disorient her and cause her to either crash or fly lower to take it to her physically.

"Well little birdy lets see how you handle this."

She began to focus fallowing the girls path trying to find her projection as she would turn she would set her attack waiting for the moment she would be toward the end of the turn at the slowest possible moment of the flight. The distortion would begin to form as her trap was now set it would be very difficult for the sky slayer to figure out just what she was up to as her eyes kept close watch waiting to see if she would have to defend herself as well. She had to get the girl within a position she could reach her either by going off the walls or close enough to take her out of the sky with her physical power.

Spoiler:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 22nd July 2013, 10:32 am

Naraku managed to get a hit with her fist, but in return got a kick to the back that with the force of it sent her flying. However, with Naraku's control in the air she quickly moved and then flew back towards Riza. Her strategy this time was simple, but clever. She would appear to go just for a punch like before, but as she swung her fist she would send out the hidden blade on a wire known as Stabber. This was attached to a launcher on her wrist and hidden thus by her haori. This punch was aimed to hit the stomach as was the blade, which would be launched at the last moment, but even if the blade missed it had its own ability that made it a lot more lethal and the perfect surprise weapon. What was this ability you ask? It was known as puppet and allowed her to essentially strike multiple times, only six, but enough to do some serious damage. However, if she did succeed in hitting, which was no gurantee, then a secondary blade would flick out from the first making it hard to pull out with out causing extra pain. It was a good strategy and one that was so typical of Naraku.

Using smell and hearing she was keeping an eye on the other battle, the one between Blanc and Rekka. The slayer hadn't yet attacked yet, which was interesting, but also hadn't gone close. Her tendrils were ready for deployment, but only once the woman got close enough to Rekka.

Stabber:

Magic Power:

Durations:

Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yoshino 23rd July 2013, 5:11 am

As Blanc was soaring through the crowd, trying to impress them in the battle, she immediately saw runes coming from the opposing team's area. "Whats happening?", Blanc said to herself out of curiosity as she flew slower, observing the opposing team's area. It seems that the runes trapped Erza inside then immediately teleported her out of the match, meaning, she is now disqualified. "Hmm... I think this is going smooth.", Blanc said to herself as she thought that it's a good advantage seeing how she will now handle one opponent rather than 2. She grinned as it happened.

Blanc flew very slowly, still soaring around the arena. While she was doing this, she was thinking of a plan suited to defeat Rekka, the Sight Wizard. She knew that Rekka can be a tricky opponent since she uses her eyes to be able to cast magic. She can just simply look at an area and somehow destroy it with Blanc getting affected. Because of that thought, Blanc looked at Rekka from the skies as she was giving a worried look since there are chances that she may get defeated. She also observed that she was only standing there not trying to do anything. "I may have some problems with this", Blanc said to herself.

Since it has almost been close to the middle of the fight, Blanc retracted her claws just incase she wants to cast a spell from it or simply, scratch her own opponent. Sharp claws emerged from her hands as it was glowing since it reflected the bright light of the sun. In this part, Blanc didn't do anything but to fly around. What is she thinking?

Spells Used
    Sky Dragon's Flight = 2 posts duration

Magic Power
    D-ranked spells used - 1 - 5%

Riza
    Riza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 24th July 2013, 10:17 pm

What the hell is with this woman and fist fighting? At this rate we might as well rip each other's clothes off and have at it - I'm sure the judges would love that. Biting her injured cheek, Riza mulled the thought over for a moment as she spun from Naraku's impact on her angelic face. Well, best not let the woman pummel me to death, I suppose. Leaning backwards, the woman activated her next spell. Two tiny magic circles appeared at her feet, causing thick, hardened blades of wind to form, almost like ice skates, only a shit ton better. As she leaned back, she kicked her legs up and attempted to either slash Naraku's torso with her blades or kick the bitch's chin and force her head up - potentially her entire body would go flying, were Riza lucky. Of course, she wasn't paying much attention to Naraku's punch, as she assumed such a slow movement would miss as Riza leaned back out of harm's way.

Riza took deep breaths, focusing her energy, wanting to nail Naraku harder than she'd ever been tapped before. Which may be quite a feat, seeing her attire. Who knows what goes bump in the night at Divine Temptation. Hey, who knows if clothing shall be maimed with these two clawing at each other. Cat fight, anyone?

Spoiler:
    Sprint's boost is still in effect~

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 25th July 2013, 10:34 pm

End of Round 2

~Rekka begins focusing on Blanc flying around through the skies from the ground!

~Naraku throws a straight punch at Riza's Stomach!

~Riza leans completely backwards mid-air, and delivers two wind-slicers kicks upwards!

~Naraku's wired weapon deploys!

~Blanc cruises the skies, and as she looks back down towards Riza; the air ripples and distorts in front of her flight path; causing an explosion of magical energies mid-air upon her!

~Blanc is somewhat dazed by the spell effect, and begins to plummet to the Arena floor! She has a chance to recover if she reacts quickly since she's one rank higher than the spell effect that hit her!

~Naraku is hit by the twin upward slicer kicks! Shattering into her as Riza leans backward and sends her sailing!

~Riza as she double kicks Naraku upward, is caught by one of the final six hits of Naraku's wired weapon slices; as Naraku goes flying backward; it wraps around Riza's ankle and as the blade latches into her foot and pulls her with Naraku!

~Riza and Naraku go sailing high, high, into the skies of the arena! Riza can yank the weapon free from her foot but will take a small bit of damage for doing so, and also may cut the wire to free herself; and yank the blade stuck in her foot free afterward!

~The fans go wild as Naraku goes flying upward, with Riza being pulled by her ankle into the skies with her!

Riza: 80% HP / 95% MP

Blanc: 90% HP / 95% MP

Sara: 100% HP / 90% MP

Naraku: 80% HP / 100% MP

× Bio
    × Magic

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 27th July 2013, 8:45 am

Rekka knew the spell hit she would not have much time to do her plan as she ran toward the walls and began to run up the side as fast as she could. She moved up the wall as she began to get higher than her intended target she leaped of the wall moving above her she had two options one was to physically take them down. The other would be tricky  but it would involve her using her shield eye to force the sky dragon slayer to the ground by placing the shield directly over her body with the force lowering down. As she made up her mind she moved to drive a flurry of blows from above the slayer to drive her into the ground as she slammed her fist and feet into her target blow after blow aiming to crush her down with her very enhanced strength due to the blood she drank.

"I have to take you down now sorry but it was a fun fight."

With the amount of blows plus her final blow driving her heel down across her back to take her down this should be enough to at least take her to the ground. She still had her boost for a short while as she would follow the girl down if she managed to get all the way to the ground she would drive one final strike on her drilling her fist into her if she started to recover she would use her shield eye to try to avoid some of the damage of her attack. Either way her plan was going off flawlessly as she closely watched the slayer the entire time any sign of her trying to fight back and she would go with her shield eye pushing her hard to the ground instead of finishing the physical combo.

OOC: Only Using shield eye if said situations arise where you attempt to fight back within her physical combo.

Spoiler:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 27th July 2013, 9:34 am

Naraku flew upwards, but as she did she saw what Rekka had accomplished with her attacks. It was quite ingenious and it was excellent. It seemed that Rekka had knocked her opponent towards the ground, close enough for what she planned to do next. Without so much as a motion four large tendrils of shadow 20ft long emerged from Rekka's shadow all going towards Blanc. This was perhaps one of her more draining techniques, but it should be enough to eliminate Blance entirely if hit as each tendril was equal to a B rank in terms of strength. The plan was to grab her arms with two of them and impale her with the other two, before using the first two to hurl her to the floor with force. A good combination.

What's more her opponent was bound around the ankle and if she didn't break free soon enough then she was going to get quite a shock. Using her flight Naraku righted herself and then grabbed hold of the wire with both arms and swung before letting go. The aim was to generate momentum to prevent her opponent having a chance to break free. "Shocker." Naraku said sending a current of dark energy down the wire aiming to shock her opponent to generate numbness and shakes thus giving her the edge.

Of course, she was quite heavily cut by the wounds she'd received, but it wasn't enough to stop her and even if it had been she had a few tricks up her sleeve to compensate. Naraku was a demon slayer in magic only. In combat, particularly close combat, she became like a demon.

Shocker:

Magic Power:

Durations:

Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yoshino 27th July 2013, 3:55 pm

As Blanc was soaring through the skies, she noticed that the path towards her flight became distorted. Because of that, an explosion of magical energies exploded upon her. When she was a bit stunned and immobilized by that spell, Rekka suddenly rushed towards her and damaged her physically. When Rekka suddenly appeared near her, she finally recovered from being dazed and fought against her but first, she casted a spell to protect her against Blanc's offenses.

Rekka unleashed a series of movements and attacks against Blanc, but somehow, she was able to dodge some of the attacks seeing how she became much more efficient when she cruised to the skies. To be able to destroy the shield, she would cast a spell wherein it will totally shatter it to pieces.

"Sky's Fangs!", Blanc announced as she slashed her claws towards Rekka's shield and suddenly, it collapsed to pieces making Rekka much more vulnerable to Blanc. With that thought in mind, Blanc immediately rushed in to damage Rekka but Rekka had the first move. She was able to forcefully hit Blanc and put her down on ground.

'OOOooooooooOOOOOOO'

The crowds was amazed by the fight of Blanc and Rekka as well as Naraku and Riza's fight which was going good seeing how the action starts up.

Blanc, from the ground was able to recover fast from her downfall, standing up and facing Rekka but of course, she was able to receive some damages from their fight.

"I guess let's do this seriously..... now", Blanc said as she flicked her blue bangs and look at Rekka with a serious glare. Blanc would raise her arms upwards as a magic circle appeared around her and Riza.

"Enchant! ArmsxArmorxVernier!"

The team began to glow with magical energies flowing around them increasing their Physical capabilities, their Defenses and their speed to match against the enemies. Blanc knew that she would lose a lot of magic power but it's for the best and atleast for a short moment of time, they can easily fight against the opposing team.

As the supports where casted, Blanc suddenly flew to the skies and stopped as soon as she went through the distance she needed. After that, she suddenly sucked up the winds of the skies. 'Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp' The skies formed into a tornado wherein it is being sucked by Blanc's mouth.

She needed to gather all the winds that she needs before her wings disappear and after doing so, she rushed in to the ground at Rekka's location. "Dash!", Blanc announced as her speed was increased by 100% + her Vernier giving her so much speed that she could almost appear at Rekka's place at a blink of an eye.

When she got a bit closer to Rekka, she immediately released all the winds that she gathered into a spell. "Sky Dragon's Roar!", Blanc announced as a strong tornado was launched towards Rekka and to be able to avoid Rekka, Blanc stood up over 25 miles from the ground.

"WOooooooooooooooooooooooo!", the crowds cheered loudly as they saw Blanc's spell.

Spells Used
    Sky Dragon's Flight = 1 posts duration
    Arms = 3 posts duration
    Armor = 3 posts duration
    Vernier = 3 posts duration
    Dash! = 3 posts cooldown
    Sky Dragon's Roar = 1 posts duration

Magic Power
    D-ranked spells used - 5 - 25%
    D-ranked spells used - 1 - 10%

Riza
    Riza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 29th July 2013, 2:40 pm

Riza's eyes widened as the wire from Nara's weapon wrapped around her ankle, the blade piercing through her boot and into her foot. Before she knew what was happening, she was whipped upside down and tugged through the air behind Nara. A moment later, however, an unknown magic circle appeared near Riza and she could feel power flowing through her. Must be Blanc. Flipping herself upright, Riza used her burst of power and speed to slice through the wire attached to her foot, hopefully before Nara's attack took place. Immediately, she activated another spell, and six wind rings appeared around Nara. These rings could encase any part of Nara's body and cause either immobilization or intense lacerations upon the victim's movement.

As Riza pulled the blade out of her foot, she glanced away from her opponent to look at Blanc, and she couldn't help but notice menacing-looking shadow tendrils slither around Rekka. What the hell? Narrowing her eyes, she growled in frustration. Damn that woman, she mentally hissed, cracking her neck and activating another spell. "Barrier!" She crossed her arms in an X shape, causing a barrier of swirling wind to surround her partner Blanc. Sorry if this foils your plans, but I'm not about to let you get hit by those sneaky shadows. If all went well, maybe the barrier would dissipate before Blanc's attack plans took hold. Assuming her wind rings were keeping Nara busy, Riza pivoted to face her, shooting forward and skirting around Nara. As she passed, she hoped to swipe her with her wind blades once more, either in her left arm or the left side of her torso.

Spells
    Spoiler:

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 31st July 2013, 11:21 pm

End of Round 3

~ Rekka executes a stunning ten hit melee combo on Blanc on the way to the ground!

~ Rekka activates Shield Eye, as Blanc activates Sky Fangs and shatters through Shield Eye; damaging Rekka a little bit from the impact of the higher ranked ability as a ripping burst of wind combined with the energies of her own spell shattering; rip into her on the way down as she and Blanc plummet like comets from the skies above.

~Rekka's shadows on the way down erupt into a massive octopus like spell of tendrils!

~Riza spots this as she and Naraku fly upwards, and activates Barrier as intense A-Ranked winds whip up around Blanc with a roar; as the dark tendrils slam against it.

~Blanc is forced to the ground as Rekka lands a stunning finishing stomp kick; knocked down like a meteor; and causing a crater and dust as she crashes down. But recovers nearly instantly, rising to her feet as the dust clears; showing her Slayer durability is not to be taken for granted.

~ Blanc activates a series of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic's just as Naraku uses Shocker! Vernier, Armor, and Arms; coat Riza and Blanc in a slight red, blue, and green glow.

~Riza spins free like a bottletop as soon as the Sky Dragon Slayer Magic's go off; slicing through the wire with the wind blades upon her feet quickly; but not before she is shocked for a split second! Riza's left ankle will feel sore from the B-Ranked damage; numb and will be hard to walk on at all for 1 post; she got out almost the split second Shocker went off; so she didn't really catch to much of a zap there!

~Blanc flies upwards to the skies; rocketing so fast it appears as merely a twist of wind where she was previously on the ground as a dot in the skies above. She inhales; causing the clouds to twist as she regains a some magic power (+10%).

~Riza casts Lasso 2.0 as six sharp wind rings roar into existence around Naraku's neck, arms, legs, and waist; in the very next moment they all try to constrict and converge upon Naraku's limbs and neck as she's in danger from Lasso 2.0!

~Blanc disappears in another whirling burst of wind, moving towards Rekka at barely visible speeds. In the next moment; Blanc unleashes a brilliant tornado of a Roar; that goes screaming over Rekka's location within mere moments. Rekka is in danger from Sky Dragon's Roar!

~Riza blazes towards Naraku at blurring speed due to her own Wind effects and the Sky Dragon Slayer effects; she swipes at Naraku twices with whirling kicks with the wind blade skates on her feet. Naraku is in danger of being sliced by Riza's whirl-a-kicks!

~Rekka's shadow continues to be alive in an octopus like whirl of darkness tendrils that will try to swat and crush Blanc for B-Ranked damage; the tendrils are rather large and can shake the ground and kick up sand with impact!

~Riza and Blanc both glow with a multi-colored aura; as their Spell and Melee Damage, Speed, and Defense, have both been sent through the roof by the triple Sky Dragon Slayer Magic combination used by Blanc!

Riza: 75% HP / 80% MP

Blanc: 70% HP / 70% MP

Sara: 90% HP / 80% MP

Naraku: 80% HP / 90% MP

× Bio
    × Magic

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 2nd August 2013, 9:22 am

She watched as her combo worked however the stronger mage seemed to shake off the attack making Rekka growl a bit this woman was no easy target and she did not have much to really fight her with. Her explosion eye could possibly work again but she would be cautious for it now that was when she had another thought she used wind magic obviously so maybe she could trick her opponent. As she lowered her body to one knee holding her head before falling over on the ground she raised her body to one knee pretending to be hurt severely as she looked the the mage reaching her hand out.

"I... it hurts...I... might be... badly....hu..."

Her words ended as she began to hold her head again covering her face however she was leaving a crack in her hand so she could use her explosion ye once again. She was not in this to be fair the match up for her was not fair so to use underhanded tactics to win was just part of her plan. She would play on the fact the other mage was likely not thinking she would fake a injury she did take some hits from her magic after all plus her blood aura was gone now it would seem very possible she was hurt if the girl would come to check on her she would launch a sneaky and underhanded explosion eye right behind the girls head. She hoped Naraku got an idea what she was doing, this was just part of her plan if this did not work well things might not be so fun for her but she had little to counter play against this slayer.

ooc:Explosion eye will only be used if her plan to trick Blanc works

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 3rd August 2013, 10:49 am

Naraku had retracted Stabber. It would be useless now that it had been cut. It didn't bother her much. She had plenty more weapons to defeat her opponent's should she need them. The rings came towards her and Naraku let out a sarcastic shout. "Oh no. Yo're trying to bind me, whatever shall I do?" This was a good point as she wasn't sure which option she was going to take. She didn't particularly want to be bound, but she had a feeling her current level of strength wouldn't be enough to stop it, particularly with the amount of strength her opponent had gained from whatever Blanc had done. "I guess i'll have to stop playing games. Hell's Aura." A black aura surrounded Naraku, it was a dense aura though not dense enough to stop an attack. The aura wasn't necessary at all really, it was there for fear purposes. The true power of this technique was that it boosted her already high level of speed and strength by 60%. With a quick motion she pulled from within her robe her sword Sin and swung at the rings just as they were about to wrap around her. With her boost in strength and speed, plus how sharp Sin was as an artifact grade weapon it would hopefully be enough to defend her from the rings. Yet Naraku was not the defensive type as anyone who knew her should know.

Her eyes glowed with the same dark aura that surrounded her body and then two beams of piercing dark energy were launched towards the oncoming Riza. Of course, it likely wouldn't stop her opponent, but it might cause them damage. It was about all she could do whilst swinging to destroy the rings.

Meanwhile the tendrils that had been released from the shadow of Rekka had retreated beneath the surface of her shadow. Should Blanc come within range they would surge out once more aiming to strike and incapacitate her. Of course, they would also aim to protect Rekka from harm.

Magic Power:
    Sin:
    Hell's Aura:
    Soul Gaze:

Durations:

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 7th August 2013, 1:09 am

Disqualified!!!

~ Both Riza and Blanc have taken more than 48 hours to post and thus have been Disqualified from the Tournament!

~ Master Naraku and Sara move on to the next Round of the Tournament!

× Bio
    × Magic

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:41 am