Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Null

Rainer
    Rainer

Player 
    Lineage : Arsenal of Spellpower
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1200

Null Empty Null

Post by Rainer 26th January 2020, 3:09 am

Removed to reuse in a redone intro.

Last edited by Rainer on 28th March 2020, 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Null 60866_s
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Null Empty Re: Null

Post by Ruvel 26th January 2020, 7:55 pm

Ruvel || Z-Rank || Onyx Moon
    Word Count: 909
    Notes : @Rainer

Chapter 1: Leaving Home and Getting a Job

Ruvel hadn't spent much time on Tolgalen of late, he wished it could have been due to duties to the company or prior engagements to the echelons of society he had to do business with due to his work as a diplomat. The truth was his own summons didn't want him on the continent that he was the main caretaker for and that bothered him a great deal, it wasn't like he could argue the facts they gave him for not being here after the attack but he still had a company, a guild and a continent to run and where some things could be done from the smaller branches others he did have to be at the headquarters for. Ruvel was short. Shorter than what would normally be usual for a teenager of his apparent age, he stood under five foot. Well under five foot, if an estimate was to be given he stood around four foot four inches tall, had blonde hair, could pass for a girl even in his pristine white suit with ice blue trim around the hems of his sleeves. On sewn on the left arm in ice blue silk thread was the company symbol, his name and his rank within the company, on his collar was his company pin which was easily white gold, platinum or some other ridiculously rare and expensive metal. Over his eyes there was a white silk blindfold. It wasn't to long before he had made his way up the white marble steps that started at the bottom of a small hill near the docks and stopped at the mahogany doors of the luxurious company building. "It's good to be home." he said softly to himself more than anyone else, it was then a young boy around the age of eight messy brown hair, brown trousers, green t-shirt with a leaf in the center of it looked to him "We still thing it's a bad idea you know, we don't know if she'll come back." the boy said to him "I know but I am not running anymore, I need to face it head on or I might as well be back there." he said his voice but a whisper knowing just how many slayers worked for the company. "I guess." the boy said leading him into the building.

Just as he entered he was already being swarmed with people telling about changes in meeting times, dates, new meetings, requests etc. Ruvel was taking in everything that was being said to him, it was the one part he hated about his job and wished Cirven would find his way back home already so he could yell at him and hand everything back over to him so he could just live a nice quiet life. As if at this point. He was a wizard saint and that meant a quiet life was never going to happen and even if that did allow it he was pretty sure by now even if Cirven did turn up the clients wouldn't see him as the CEO any longer due to his unexplained extended absence. He just had to live with the fact that he was stuck with his current job regardless of what happened in the future. "Rui, there is someone strange here." the boy beside Ruvel said making the blonde blink under his blindfold "Well given my short comings you're going to have to be a little more descriptive Sato." he said calmly, he knew Sato had passed when he was eight and even with their contract giving him life he was still bound at eight years old with all the attention span that came with it. "Well the guy is... lost... he also looks kinda like a porcupine with that hair." he said giggling a little making Ruvel sigh at how the little boy was acting "Can definitely tell you are Miss Hisamori's brother." he said shaking his head "Take me to him will you Sato and lets see if we can help him become less lost." he said to the youth who took his hand walking him to the newcomer.

When they got to him Sato let go of Ruvel's hand "We're here Rui!" he exclaimed excitedly waving at the blonde porcupine haired boy. "Sato, please." he said in an almost disapproving tone, he understood that this was his personality but still he found it rude "Sowwie." he said swaying a little, his tone sad "It's fine just be more thoughtful in the future." Ruvel said to him knowing he will have to have this conversation at a later date like he had so many times before. "I will, promise!" he said wrapping his pinky around Ruvel's like every other time they had, had this conversation; if he didn't know any better he would say that Sato was related to a guppy at this point due to the memory span. "Excuse my companion's manners he gets a little excitable." the blonde youth said to the other, his left hand going to his chest as he bowed forward just a little. "My name is Ruvel Mizune and this is Sato Hisamori." his tone warm as he spoke. Once finished he stood straight once more "Apparently you seem lost, is there something I can help you with Mr...?" he awaited the others name before he went any further as it was kind of important that he know who he was speaking to.

<~~~~~"Even the light has darkness if you look close enough."~~~~~>

Notes: Hovering over the image at the top will reveal wc and pings

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Null 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 27th January 2020, 2:06 am

Sol sighed as he scribbled thru document after document in front of him in his office, while most of the paper work was dealt with by another department the Deathless always enjoyed a bit of paper work since in a way it was a bit peaceful since he could enjoy a cup of tea and a snack while he went over things at a good speed. As he finished the last document and put it into the out box on his desk he sighed and looked at his mug before sliding it over to him and held back a groan when he saw it was empty.”looks like I need another cup perhaps two considering I still have training with my idiot apprentice later today” he mumbled to himself as he stood and headed to the elevator as he tossed his mug into a shadow portal to store it for now. As he went down he thought back on the current event and his issues with his mentee Raviel. Sol had to admit the boy had potential but his problem was his pride and lack of understand not to mention his non needed grudge with him for who his teacher was. In Sols mind it was truly idiotic since he may have been taught by demi but that did not mean he was in league with her or was her subordinate.

As he stepped out the CEO always seemed to grab the attention of a few people no matter what due to his looks. Standing at almost 7 feet tall and possessing snow white skin and piercing red eyes always seemed to make him turn heads. Pushing a few strands of dark hair back into place he fixed his tie and headed into the main lobby. As he got ready to turn and get another cup of tea the slayer saw Ruvel and a younger man beside him greeting someone.the deathless decided to go and greet the newcomer as well and approached before he stood beside Ruvel and spoke as he approached.”Rui its been a while” he said calmly before he looked to the newcome. “my apologies I should introduce myself my name is Sol Detholusin a pleasure to meet you” he said with a bow like Ruvel had done. The CEOs eyes glanced at the newcomer and could see he was tense and it made him wonder what had him so on edge but he supposed he would find out soon enough, while he waited Sol wondered what had brought the young man to their continent and for what reason but he was sure he would find out soon enough and they would know if this person was wanting to join or if they were a client.

wc- 457

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Post by Kyran 30th January 2020, 8:57 pm

Kyran chased a small red blur through the lobby. He scowled, wishing he'd never found this little spell. Ahriman was running around like a maniac. Medea, looking like a tiny golden kitten, clung to his shoulder. "Run faster, fool. He's getting away!" Medea cackled in his ear. Kyran stopped running. He was supposed to be a vice president of WFTC. Running around after his runaway demon in the lobby didn't cast a good image on the company. Time for a little magic. Kyran formed a triangle with his hands. "Dark force, Murderer's remorse, Hell's rebuke. By these three, I bind thee. Return, Ahriman." The red blur stopped abruptly. It appeared to be a small black wolf pup with red streaks in its fur. That appearance slowly faded until there was a nondescript white four-legged doll in its place. Kyran quickly picked it up.

As the VP straightened, he caught sight of the CEOs. They were standing around an unfamiliar face. Perhaps a new recruit? The initial reaction was to walk away. The CEOs were more than capable of testing/inducting a new member. However, Kyran couldn't simply leave. He'd not helped the CEOs very much since being promoted to VP. Now was a chance to do so. The redhead bit his lip. The question was did he truly have the capacity to? People weren't really his strong suit. There were a few exceptions but he struggled with people in general. Gaia would want him to branch out. He sighed. That was the only push he needed. Kyran placed the doll in his pocket and strolled over.

The redhead placed his hand over his heart and bowed to each person. The bow to the new guy was shallow. Those to Ruvel and Sol were much deeper. "Mr. Mizune, Mr. Detholusin." He greeted the CEOs. Kyran turned toward the stranger. "Hello. I'm Kyran Dyer. What brings you to the West Fiore Trading Company?" Medea shifted on his shoulders. The cat sniffed at the newbie. "Miaow" Kyran glanced at the cat. Why was the demon acting like a normal housecat?

Rainer
    Rainer

Player 
    Lineage : Arsenal of Spellpower
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 1200

Post by Rainer 5th February 2020, 4:16 am

This was not what he expected at all. Vague frown never lifting from his mouth, his beady red eyes shifted from person to person as they approached.

First was what looked like a blind child being lead by another child. Rainer had a hard time deciding what age and gender he thought the person was being lead his way, given the person was over a foot and a half shorter but seemed to have the attitude and face of someone maybe in their teens. It didn't seem right that this teenaged blonde girl--or boy-- in a suit was the CEO, but that's what the sleeve said. His frown deepened slightly. Expectations of an older, wiser, more business savvy looking man were dashed to bits, and he suddenly worried that signing on with this group would get him treated even more immaturely. They spoke with professionalism as they introduced themselves and the child guide. Ruvel Mizune and Sato Hisamori. He opened his mouth to speak his own name, but was interrupted before doing so.

Second to arrive was another CEO, one slightly more becoming of the role. He was as tall and dark as the androgenous blonde was short bright, but both wore the similar white suits. It was odd having to go from craning his neck down at one to snapping it backward to look up at the other. It made him inexplicably annoyed, but most things did regardless of scope. He said he was Sol Detholusin. Rainer opened his mouth to speak his own name once more, but was interrupted before doing so again.

Growing slightly more visibly ruffled by the third arrival, his gaze narrowed at the last of the triplet of suits. A redhead dude with a cat. Kyran Dyer. Could he actually say his name now? Would there be any more sudden appearances? Getting mobbed upon entrance was really flustering the young man. "Rainer!" he nearly shouted his name in frustration, then remembered he was on his best behavior because he really needed this job. Inhaling sharply and clearing his throat, he bowed slightly to each of them. "I'm Rainer Niehaus," he said in a more civilized tone, though he tried to be at least a little subtle about his level of agitation. "Nice to meet you all. I'm looking for a good job. Am I in the right place?"

wc/394/1337

Null 60866_s
    Aranea
    Aranea

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Halloween Social - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Experience : 1,462

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aranea 7th February 2020, 10:27 am

Aranea wished she spent more time back at headquarters. The celestial spirit had come to spend so much of her time up in Myazhe, that she felt neglectful to the main guild. It was just that the village Sol had introduced her to so long ago had drawn her in. She never would have imagined finding a place among mortals to be such a serene and peaceful refuge.

It was quite the contrast to the predatory nature she was still forced into outside of Tolgalen to preserve her existence in the mortal world. Life with the villagers and helping them was the greatest respite possible from all that. It had taught her a few things. Chief among them, as Lucy, she had learned that she was still more than just a predatory monster fighting to survive for another day.

Maybe she had not taken into the life of a guild wizard quite the way she had planned, but she felt she had still demonstrated well enough to make her case to the Celestial Spirit King. She was still officially exiled, but she had an inkling that she had been making a good impression. She just needed to keep going, until the Celestial Spirit King pushed the celestial bureaucracy along to allow her return. She was certain it was only a matter of time now.

Aranea had decided to visit headquarters today. The celestial spider flew in, and descended to land near the entrance doors. Without missing a beat, she drew the single silver key hanging at her hip and held it up as she chanted, "Close Gate of the Celestial Spider."

She timed her transformation into her blonde human form better known as Lucy with this little non-magical chant. Gone was the lilac skin, gossamer wings, glowing pink eyes and six arms. All replaced with a more fair human skin tone, only two arms, no wings and sparkling blue eyes of a seeming teenage girl.

Lucy was surprised to entryway more crowded than expected. She bowed to all, "Oh pardon me. good to see you all, Sirs. She smiled to Rainer, "And welcome! Excuse me.. I'll just get out of your way here."

Lucy carefully slipped her way around and a few steps out of the way.

Null Rts9LMb
    ~*✿*☆♥Aranea ~ Silver Key Spirit/Celestial Spider♥☆*✿*~
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 9th February 2020, 7:17 am

Ruvel || Z-Rank || Onyx Moon
    Word Count: 1,121
    Word Count: 2,030
    Notes : @Rainer @Sol @Kyran @Aranea

Chapter 1: Leaving Home and Getting a Job

The company was busy as usual which to him was both a blessing and a curse because there was always at least one person that was wanting his attention. Hearing a familiar voice speak his name as he approached he turned his head towards him "Good afternoon Mr. Detholusin, it has indeed been a while but you know how my companions are after the unfortunate event." he said resisting the urge to hold his sleeves or touch his blindfold, it would be unbecoming in front of a potential client or employee of the company in his opinion. "You still wouldn't be if we had our way." Sato huffed before running off looking around to see if he could see his big sister around but remaining close that if he was needed he could get back quickly. "I see you haven't destroyed anything recently so the wards must still be working." This was more a joke than the youth accusing Sol of actually being a menace to the company, it was the issue with working with makes who were either strong or had magic they were still trying to figure out. "How is your apprentice working out?" he asked wanting to get all of the small talk over and done with with his co-ceo of the company.

The blonde haired teen turned his head towards another familiar voice, the voice being that of one of the newest vice presidents. Given the last time he had been in the company of the elder male he knew they were taking quite the risk giving Kyran such a responsibility, that being said sometimes that was what was needed to give someone a reality check and straighten them out. The teen was still unaware of the red head actually giving information even if out of date to another company, had he known things might be different as there would be quite a few people getting a stern talking to; his co-ceo being chief among them for keeping the information from him. All in all Kyran had taken to the station given to him well. "Good afternoon Mr. Dryer and to you too Medea." he said calmly "I am guessing by the Ruckus you were chasing after one of your companions. Please don't make a habit of it, we have a reputation to maintain after all." he said his voice showing understanding that this was bound to happen every now and then while he still learned how to control their behaviours. He still wasn't sure if his companions were extraplanetary from other plains or if they were regular animals, this was something he had been wanting to ask the other but had never gotten around to it because of one thing or another. "Other than that, I am pleased with the progress you have made and the work you have done." he said praising the elder male so he knew that his work and effort for the company was very much appreciated. He may have not been around much thanks to his summons wanting to keep him off Tolgalen but he had been keeping tabs on the company and even been getting a weekly in depth report read to him by Oykai who had been doing the logging for him.

He was about to turn his attention to the person who had wanted to gain employment with the company but it seemed like they had a surprise guest. He wasn't at all upset about this as it was nice to finally meet one of the newer employees he had yet to meet until that moment. "Good afternoon Miss Aranea. I trust your visit home was a pleasant one." he didn't know the ins and outs of what brought the celestial spirit to be living in the human world but he was glad for her to be part of the company and family unit he strived for within it. It was indeed a strange thing for a company to treat their employees as if they were a close family member but he had noticed that since the company had started working this way the employees seemed happier and worked that much harder as they felt as if they had a stake in the very outcome of the place. It didn't matter if they worked on the ships, the docks, in offices, on Tolgalen or off it they were all given a voice and each of them mattered. The youth made it his business to get to know each of them personally to the point he could hold a conversation as if he was a close friend, in fact he had been invited to dinner by employees on several occasions and had even agreed to many of the requests if he didn't have company business to tend to. "This is our first official meeting. I do hope it won't be our last and that we might be able to do a task together so we can get to know more about each other." he said with a smile before now turning his attention to the male who had brashly yelled their first name.

"Please Mr. Niehaus do not raise your voice, this is a place of business after all and we do have a reputation to uphold." he said calmly, it was clear he wasn't irritated in anyway but this was more of a reminder of what would be expected of him if he was given the work he seemed to want. "I can understand being frustrated and irritated when such things happen, that being said it is common for something like this if not worse to happen as there are always clients, guests, visitors and tours happening." he said giving him advanced warning that if he was flustered about something like this he wouldn't last very long but showing he understood that being brought into this kind of situation when not expecting it his reaction was an understandable one but wouldn't be tolerated for to long. "Well this is a trading company that also deals in diplomacy so we are always hiring as you can imagine." he said with a warm tone his head turning to where he had heard Kyran's voice previously "Mr. Dyer if I remember correctly you have yet to take an initiation of a potential employee. I would like you take Mr. Niehaus's if there is no objections." he said wanting to hear the others input as he turned his head back to Rainer "Don't worry this is just to see where you may be possibly suited, every member of this company has went through one of these I assure you." he said to put the others mind at ease over the whole thing.

<~~~~~"Even the light has darkness if you look close enough."~~~~~>

Notes:

Null 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Post by Kyran 15th February 2020, 2:43 pm

Before Kyran could respond to Ruvel, the CEOs were pulled away by the business. Several employees approached with various problems that required their attention. The redhead was suddenly thrust into his role as Vice President. Medea chuckled softly in his ear. She rubbed up against the side of his head. The demon wanted to see how Kyran dealt with this enthusiastic young recruit. Potential recruit. He scratched the back of his head. Where to begin? This was his first time recruiting. First things first: "Mrs. Aranea, I don't believe we've met before. I'm Kyran Dyer. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He introduced himself to the newcomer. A small bow accompanied his intro.

"Mr. Niehaus, I must concur with Mr. Mizune." The formal speech started to grate along his tongue. It felt really unnatural to talk this way. "Agitation is normal but try to contain it until we exit the main area. If you would follow me..." He gestured with his arm to a door at the back of the common area. The door would lead them through the HQ to the training room. It seemed appropriate that his first test of another would be where his own test began. Medea certainly appreciated it. She kneaded his shoulder with her claws. "We can commence the test and see if WFTC is for you. Mrs. Aranea, you are welcome to join us if you wish." Kyran offered to the other employee.

Once they were out of the public eye, Kyran clicked his fingers at Medea. "Off or I'm pulling you out of that thing." She bared her fangs at him before hopping down to the floor. "If you don't mind, Mr. Niehaus, I'll drop the formal speech. We'll be testing you, to begin with. Something simple to assess your skills." Medea slunk across the floor to rub against Rainer's leg. She meowed piteously. Kyran frowned at the cat's antics. What was she up to? What did she want from the newbie? "Is there a test you'd prefer to take?" Kyran asked, curious if the boy was similar to himself. Sol hadn't given him a choice but the combat test had appealed to him.

The door to the testing room opened as Medea walked up to it. The cat strolled into the room, sitting in the center. Her tail moved slowly from side to side. Kyran had an inkling as to what the demon wanted now. Do you trust her to keep the boy alive? Eae whispered. The seraphim had a point. Kyran still struggled to control the demons. Would it be wise to have a new mage square off against one? The redhead decided not to worry. His magic was growing stronger, more versatile. Medea was well within his limits to control. "Please stand in the center of the room, Rainer. I'd like to test your combative abilities. Let's see how you deal with battle and unexpected situations." Whether Rainer complied or not, Kyran snapped his fingers. The room faded away. A simulated small city replaced it with all the hustle and bustle of real life.

"Find the demon and defeat it, Mr. Niehaus. Preferably before she rips through most of the population. Feel free to ask for help if you feel overwhelmed." Kyran's voice reverberated through the simulation. He could see both the simulation and reality. If Aranea had followed them, he touched her arm granting her the same ability. Then he gestured toward a side area where they might watch from. Inside the simulation, Medea grew larger. Black streaked through her golden fur. Her eyes glowed red. She roared, reverberating through the simulation. The demon began attacking the simulated people. It wasn't real but it was the closest she was going to get.