Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Matters of Heart

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Matters of Heart - Page 4 Empty Re: Matters of Heart

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th March 2020, 3:00 pm

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa's lips would curl into a smile at his flattery, watching which flushed cheeks as he teased her robe open once more. The teasing was enough to insult a repeat of urges from earlier, although she managed to resist it...barely. As she managed to distract him with her question, she beamed as he agreed to take her, already excited for the date with him. She bit her lip as he informed of her the condition, unable to resist the urge to admire his undressed body. She took a steady breath, hesitating for a moment, before giving in to her own want. Reaching over she ran the tips of her fingers over his chest, a playful smile on her lips. "I think... I can manage that." She replied, the hint of a suggestion at her words. Her first experience with him already opening up her curiosity over what else was to come. Such tantalizing sensations yet to be discovered at his hand.

As he questioned where the food was, she sat up slightly. "I don't know, It should be any minute no-" She would hear the distant knock telling her that someone was there. She wiggled her eyebrows at Markus, "Speak of the devil~" She remarked airily, pushing herself up an of the bed. Fixing her robe again as she left his bedroom, making her way toward the front door. Idly thinking about what yummy dishes she was sure to be sampling any minute now. She opened the door to reveal a man standing there. He was younger than Nessa but not by much, with messy blonde hair and a jittery hazel gaze. He was dressed plainly, with not a bag of food in sight. "Nessa Lux?" He would ask quietly. She frowned, confused as she answered. It wasn't that she had been secretive about her trip to Dies Irae to visit her boyfriend, but she wondered who would go out of their wait to ensure she received correspondence here. Especially seeing as this was technically her time off. "Yes?"

He reached into his jacket, pulling out a brown envelope, he handed it to her. Hand trembling, he handed it to her, as her fingers clasped around the letter. The man in the doorway would vanish, teleporting before her without a trace. She blinked a few times, thrown by the strange encounter. She ventured from the door, thumbing the sealed edge open to pull out the contents inside. She expected paper, but the material she felt was firmer, glossier. She realised that it was a thick wad of photographs and as she eyed the images they displayed she would release a loud shriek of horror. Dropping the photos all over the floor, kneeling down to check they were real, tears flooding to her eyes. There were pictures of her, moments from her life from the past year. Some at the guild, some on jobs, even pictures of her and Markus. Her eyes were scratched out angrily with a pen, and words were drawn across the images in a thick red substance with a distinctly familiar copper smell. The words told her exactly who it was, across each image in blood were words of hate directed at her; Slut, Liar, Whore.

She knelt there sobbing, weakly she called for the one person she needed to comfort her, "M-Markus."

WC: 557 Nessa's WC: 9,442 New Freeform WC: 20,414

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Matters of Heart - Page 4 60582_s

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Skill: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Skill: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 4th March 2020, 4:25 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 700
    Total Word Count: 11,672
    New Group Total: 12,114
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would watch the white-haired woman would look upon him. His eyes would watch hers, his heart picking up, and his breath catching in his throat. There was something abou the way she bit her lip, the sidelong looks she gave when thinking, the uncertainty within her visage, that was so appealing to the chaos mage. He had wondered it before, trying to pinpoint what she had that drew him out so completely. However, he had come to realize it was a fruitless search, whether it be her Innocence, her Beauty, her Conviction, or something else entirely it all played its part in painting the picture of the woman he had come to adore.

As her hands traced his chest, he would take a deep breath, listening to her words. For a brief moment he would wonder just what sort of interactions they would have when Nessa actually let go. As his mind began to wonder and he spoke he would turn, it seemed his question was timed almost too perfectly. The chaos mage would take a deep whiff of the air, raising an eyebrow slightly. He did not recognize the human at his door, and certainly did not smell anything that resembled a food he would recognize. Prehaps meat… he thought he smelt the iron like substance. Though his mind questioned briefly he would listen, his senses picking up Nessa’s name. He started to stand, looking towards the door. He was just out of sight of the man, though could sense him still until suddenly he disappeared. His smell, sounds, all gone in a flash.

The Chaos mage would watch as Nessa closed his door, and opened whatever she was given. It was certainly not food. A parcel of some kind, maybe from her father?... though Markus doubted it. It was as he heard a sudden horrible sound that the chaos mage burst into action. Hearing Nessa shriek had sent him into overdrive. With a flash his magic would activate and he would close the distance between him and the Starlight Maiden instantaneously with but a flash of shadow.

He was already next to her when he heard he speak his name. His eyes looking down, not at her kneeling on the ground, but at the items on the floor. His eyes would be black, darker than the woman would have probably ever seen. True hatred danced in his irises, and purple sparks of chaotic energy would dance. Without even realizing it Markus’ power would leak, a wave of dark magic pulling at his feet. Though it would have no effect on the Starlight Maiden other than feeling dark, cold, distant, the shadow would wilt the pictures within range, the few images it touched would become decrepid, and corrupt, blackening with a dark and chaotic energy.

“Who would dare.” Markus’ voice would speak out. Cold, distant, layed. He was angry, his fist clenched. As he stepped forward his eyes would glance up. A flash of void magic would shoot forward, the door which was closed would vanish with a resounding crack he splintering of what little wood remained would hit the opposing wall of the hallway. As Markus stepped outside his eyes would glance both directions. His magical senses would expand, searching for the man that had delivered the parcel, finding nothing. For but a brief moment the chaos mage would lock eyes with someone who was about to turn down the hallway.

Whether it was because they could sense Markus’ magic, or see the pure hatred in his eyes, the chaos mage would watch as they adverted their gaze and quickly turned down a nearby hallway apparently deciding to take a different route to their direction.

Turning back into the room Markus would look towards Nessa and place a hand upon her shoulder. This. Emotion. It was not for him. Not something he knew he could do. Punishment however. That… that he could do.

“Who…” he would ask her. “who would do this?” his voice was calming as he reined in his magic. The void-like embers of destruction would vanish, and his eyes would clear before he realized there was something more important to ask.

“Are you okay?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 8th March 2020, 1:49 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa eyed the photos beneath her, crestfallen as an understanding sunk in. As much as she had hoped that thing had been a fleeting concern, it would seem that it was by no means other. That he had no intentions of leaving her alone, especially not to allow her the chance of happiness. This had to be why he was back, he could see it, that the Starlight Maiden had found a family at Fairy Tail, a bond he could not tarnish. And then, Markus, her love, a man she was devoting herself to in ways she never could for Rex. She had angered him, and he wasn't going to let it rest. She looked up at Markus who had appeared by her side quickly, seeing his quick rage as he stared down at the contents of the envelope. She looked back down, steady tears flowing down her cheeks. There was no avoiding it now, Rex had done this on purpose, had he realised she hadn't told anyone about the incident? This situation had escalated far more than she had anticipated and Rex was pretty much more resourceful than she'd realised. she'd underestimated him in every way; his means, his hatred and his determination.

As Markus's hand touched her shoulder, she reached up touching his fingers with her own. Her neck leaning into the gentle comfort his touch provided, she sighed, before letting go once more. One by one, she would collect the photographs spread across the floor. Climbing to her feet, she moved away from Markus, sitting herself down. She gave herself a moments pause to gather herself, before tilting her neck to look at him. Her violet irises a hollow picture of pain and regret.  "Markus," She began softly, "There's something I need to tell you. She looked down at the images before lowering them down onto the coffee table. Staring at them as she continued,

"Back when we met up at the Fairy Tail guildhall, the day Seri brought Mythal back to us after he'd gone missing. I told you that I was dealing with issues that reminded me of my past, the reminder of which was causing me to regress." She pulled the robe tighter over herself, her hands gripping her elbows as she looked at him. She had gained all of her the weight she'd lost back by now, but it still didn't mean she wasn't entirely self-conscious about her shameful behaviour. "What I didn't tell you was of the incident that was the main trigger of my relapse. You see, after our photoshoot at Lord Szutaris manor. When we... when I told you how I felt and we had those ....perfect few days with just ourselves. I return home to find a message in my bedroom, sat on my bed. It was a cat..."

Her voice trembled as she recalled the scene, "A stuffed grey cat, an eeriely accurate replica of Sebastion, so similar that for a moment I thought it was him. Which is why you can imagine my horror when the stuffed animal was covered in blood. It was a message for me. A warning, that my family we're no longer safe in our own home. I tried to fix it myself, I put protection charms on the house, so powerful that if anyone with harmful intent tried to enter they wouldn't be able to pass the threshold. And that if they did somehow breakthrough, I would immediately know and be teleported there. To be extra safe, I even began to look for a new home. Hoping that by creating a little distance from my family would lure the threat away. I hadn't heard anything from him since, and as months passed I just assumed he had given up." Nessa reached up to brush the tears from her cheeks, trying to compose herself as she confirmed her realisation to the man. Her genuine fear reflected in the woman's tone;

"But I was wrong Markus, Rex is coming after me. And he's very, very angry."

WC: 673 Nessa's WC: 10,115 New Freeform WC: 21,787

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Skill: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Skill: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 9th June 2020, 11:28 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 687
    Total Word Count: 12,359
    New Group Total: 22,474
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would take a deep breath settling his nerves and forcing his power back under control. His hand still laid upon Nessa’s shoulder and the chaos mage would squeeze her hand as he felt her reach up to him. Markus would keep his eyes on the pictures however, wishing above all things that he could destroy them, and whoever dared send them to harm Nessa. As she reached down to pick up the pictures Markus would cock his hand and watch her stand to her feet before walking away.

The Chaos Mage would remain silent as he gave his girl friend time to collect her bearings and focus her thoughts. Markus knew he did not have to ask her, when she was ready, she would talk. There was no reason to push, and Markus a patient man if nothing else. Markus would pace back and forth a few steps, taking a deep breath. Though Nessa had sat down, Markus would be on edge. Though no matter where he walked Nessa would always be in his line of sight, always be at the edge of his vision. The chaos mage was unwilling to let her leave his gaze.

Then, Markus would turn as softly he heard his name. His eyes would soften as they looked into the broken iris’ of the woman he loved. Stepping forward he would place his hand upon her once more, grasping her shoulder as she talked. As she revealed what she had been keeping from him. Markus would remain silent, at first, as he started to understand.

She started first speaking about the last time he had seen her at the Fairy Tail guildhall, when Mythal had returned and Markus was leaving. Markus had not pressed the issue at the time, though knew a lot was going on. He would take a deep breath, remembering how much it hurt to see her in such a state. She had recovered, but it had been rough. Looking once more at the images, he was starting to piece the pictures together as she once more started to speak.

First speaking of the incident, and following reveals that had come from their job with Lord Szutaris. Though Markus had mixed feelings of that job, he knew what had resulted was entirely amazing. Markus would nod however, knowing that there was more to her story. When she spoke of a cat, Markus would first raise and eyebrow, then suddenly clench his fist as she spoke even more.

Someone had directly threatened Nessa, and she had been dealing with that all alone… Taking a deep breath Markus would listen, waiting for her to name the man who was doing this though he already knew who it was. Markus’ anger would reflect the sadness in Nessa’s eyes. When he heard the fear in her voice, Markus knew. He was going to kill again.

“Rex…” Markus had to say before taking a deep breath. Slowly letting the air leave his diaphragm he would squat down directly in front of Nessa, covering her view of the photos. “Rex. Has no idea who he is messing with. You are strong, and powerful, and amazing. You are a Wizard Saint, an Ace of Fairy Tale, and one of the strongest Mages in Fiore, maybe even Earthland.” Markus would squeeze her hands, and place a small kiss on her fingers.

“Nessa. You are not that scared girl any more. You have grown. You can handle this…” Markus would take a breath. “I will follow your lead in this.  Nessa…. Because I love you. But he needs to be put down. Before he is more risk to your family.” Markus would lean forward and kiss her forehead. “You are so much more than he believes you to be. I believe in you Nessa. Just… tell me what you want to do.” As Markus was speaking, his voice was tense, measured, angry. At times his eyes would spark. He wished with all his might that he could take the time to hunt this man down, and take him out. But… he knew… it was not his fight.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th July 2020, 11:27 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

She couldn't believe this was happening. For so long, the Starlight Maiden had known that Rex was bitter, and of course, he would be. But it had been years since all of that, why was he still clinging to such hateful thoughts? It was this that only pushed Nessa to wonder further just what it was that drove him, how was it that his desire for vengeance so relentless. Nessa would feel Markus's touch, looking up to him, listening as he spoke, hanging on his every word. Her violet irises following him as he squatted before her, surprised by how reasonable he was as he spoke. She knew Markus was not one for the path of light, and she hadn't expected him to be so calm and reassuring. Perhaps it was only skin deep? How did he feel deep down?

Even filled with questions, she felt herself slightly eased by him, her tears coming to a stop, and a small smile flickering across her features as he kissed her fingers. His encouragement would shake her deeply, internal she could feel the seeds of self-doubt roaring in response. There deep roots, digging in, not wanting to be torn away by the possibility of hope. But, despite their fervent resistance, she knew that he was right. She wasn't the same scared little sixteen-year-old that her fallen for Rex's charms. She had fought monsters, criminals and hordes of the undead. She had faced terrors only imagined in her nightmares and she had survived. She had grown so much stronger, shockingly so, unleashing and developing her power
    to tremendous proportions.

Markus was so right. She could handle this.

Reaching up, she wiped away the tears, sniffing slightly. She sat up, taking a calming breath, she would meet Markus's gaze. Her eyes steady as she gave him her answer; "I want to confront him. Myself. I can't be scared of him anymore Markus, I have to protect my family." She created an orb in her palm, a harmless one, she directed it to scoop up the photos, returning them to the envelope. She would keep them, fox evidence later, she didn't want to involve the Rune Knights in this matter, not even Serilda and Mythal. But she needed insurance against Rex, and whilst she had foolishly burned the stuff cat, she would not make the same mistake today.

"I don't want to kill him," She told Markus firmly, before continuing, "At least, not if we can avoid it." She added, despite her determination, her body still trembled slightly at the thought. She didn't know if she could murder anyone if it was even in her realm of possibility. But as Markus said, Rex was a threat to her family, and she would do anything to protect them. "I... I think I have a plan, you might not like it but. If you mean what you say, that you believe I can handle this. Then I need you to trust me." She told him, her expression hopeful, she reached out, taking his hands in hers. She would pull him slightly, guiding him to sit next to her. She would meet his gaze, her violet eyes seeking out his and as she spoke once more, she would set in motion the next step in the crazy episode in their story - unaware of the danger it would bring.

"I want to set a trap."

END OF THREAD

WC: 529 Nessa's WC: 10,644 New Freeform WC: 23,003

[22,000 Handed in as a hundred year, New wc: 1003 - Handed in as D rank freeform]

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 4:56 am