Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Size Matters!

Ambrosia Shropshass
    Ambrosia Shropshass

Player 
    Lineage : Arm Of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Size Matters! Empty Size Matters!

Post by Ambrosia Shropshass 10th October 2015, 8:03 pm

This would be the ideal job, they said. Get some training in, be done in a flash and have some time to fool around afterwards. But where were the others she was supposed to meet? Not to mention there were bugs everywhere making her all jumpy, and that was no way to present yourself to a client! If she saw this pitiful display, she'd probably laugh her right back to Blue Pegasus. The water mage took a deep breath, taking in her surroundings. It certainly was a beautiful place, though...all kinds of trees and flowers and foilage she couldn't put a name to. In a way, it was romantically tragic, losing something so important here...

"Ah! There you are, my dear!" Ambrosia started at the sudden voice, but staring into space had calmed her down somewhat. The voice belonged to a lightly weathered but still beautiful woman with faded coral hair and a sweet smile on her lips. "I take it you're one of the wizards they sent to help me with my little problem...?" A flush of color matching her hair dusted the woman's cheeks. "It's really so embarrassing, I know, but I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to help me..."

Ambrosia's eyes sparkled. She was still so beautiful and graceful...oh, how that was how she wanted to be when she grew up! Bowing slightly, she addressed her, "O-of course not, ma'am, it's my pleasure! I'm Ambrosia Shropshas from the Blue Pegasus guild, I'm a relatively new member but I promise I'll do you and my guild proud!"

The matron blinked, and a soft chuckle left her lips, which she covered with one hand that displayed the wrinkles that told a story of her aged life. "You must forgive me. It's just...so refreshing to see the vibrant spirit of youth. I don't get many visitors..." She trailed off, closing her eyes a moment and smiling. "But you're not here to indulge the ramblings of an old woman. Let me show you where your mission will take place." Ambrosia was going to interject that she wouldn't mind listening a while, but she was right; there was a job to be done.

The two journeyed into the field together, nothing but the sounds of their feet crunching softly along the ground accompanying them for a few seconds. "Yes...somewhere right around here," the client said suddenly, stopping and looking around as she put a finger to her chin in thought. Another bright smile spread across her lips. "I'll leave you here to do your duty, then! Good luck!"

Ambrosia could no sooner thank her than she felt a strange sensation all over her body, the world suddenly growing darker. When she came to, she blinked, looking down at her hands. Everything seemed to be in the same place...though, the ground was really close now. Really, reeeaally close. There were trees all around of various shapes...except, wait...trees had branches...these were very green...and tall...

Oh. God.

Last edited by Ambrosia on 10th October 2015, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    modesty
    modesty

Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 1738

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Size Matters! Empty Re: Size Matters!

Post by modesty 10th October 2015, 9:18 pm

Clover town was such a quiet place; a beautiful town surrounded by a lake. It was the kind of place Christine wouldn't mind living, if she ever decided to settle down that is. The job she was heading for in that town, however, had her fretting constantly. What if she tripped in front of the other mages that were there? Or they felt she was useless? What if they even talked bad about her? Her heart raced at the thought of what others were going to think and say about her, the Light Demon Slayer's mind so focused on her anxiety that it wasn't until an older woman spoke that she realized she had arrived!

"Ah! How nice to see a second young lady join us! Another mage has already made her start on the job, so let's talk as I show you where to start looking."

The words almost made her jump, having not noticed the woman even being nearby, as she turned a bright red. In the thoughts of being embarrassed in front of the mages she had embarrassed herself! The Shuer family's youngest daughter followed the older woman, whom she believed was the one who had created the job, in a silence brought on by the fear of making it worse for herself. The crunching of dirt and grass under her feet was slightly calming, the girl focusing on that and picking at the zipper of her unzipped jacket until they arrived on location.

”This is where you guys meet, good luck! I hope you find my ring.”

A strange feeling went over her body, the young girl shivering before looking around to realize she was in an odd forest...wait...this wasn't a forest. This was the garden they had just been walking on! THAT OLD LADY HAD SHRUNK HER TO TINY SIZE! She didn't know what to do now, other than semi-freak out and turn red, wondering how she was to meet the other one already here when she didn't even know who they were!

[338]
    [2]
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 10th October 2015, 9:40 pm

Size Matters:

Seikatsu was walking through town, merely passing by when he'd decided to stop to get something to eat. Across the way from the shot he'd stopped to buy some Taiyaki from, he'd noticed a girl going in for some reason. She didn't look related to the elderly woman, and was holding a piece of paper. Afterwards, another showed up also holding a piece of paper. Seikatsu remembered those pages from a time when his daughter, as a child, would slip into guilds and steal the job notices. The mage could sense some magic power from the girls, but not all that much. Tired of so much death occurring not too long ago, Seikatsu walked to the older woman after the second girl had went into her house. He knocked at the door, but received no response. So he knocked again, and the door opened after a few minutes.

"My my, a strapping young man comes to my door." the old woman said in a rather creaky voice. Seikatsu bowed respectfully and said "I noticed a pair of young wizards entering here. By chance, would they happen to be performing a dangerous task?" with an emotionless voice. The old woman pulled Seikatsu in gently, walking with him to the garden as she explained "Well dearie, I've gone and lost my ring and those two sweat girls decided to help me find it. If you'd be so kind as to keep them safe from the bugs in my garden, I'd be so very glad to pay you as well as I'm paying them." she said before opening the back door to the garden.

Seikatsu looked over the garden, noting how lush it was. There were rare flowers and herbs, the grass was a brilliant shade of green and it was teeming with insects much appreciative of the garden. Seikatsu looked at the woman and said "Very well." moments before he found himself to be shrunken down to being short than the grass. Seikatsu did well to hide his presence by completely shutting himself off from his souls, the source of his magic that was much like magic power. Like this, he would be unable to be detected while he watched over the two girls. Seikatsu saw a young girl wearing a jacket, boots, a miniskirt with long leggings to cover her skin who had her back turned to him. Seikatsu looked around and saw no one else watching him, so he decided to stay out of sight, and watched her from a very far distance while staying hidden behind the blades of grass.
    Ambrosia Shropshass
    Ambrosia Shropshass

Player 
    Lineage : Arm Of Destiny
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ambrosia Shropshass 10th October 2015, 10:17 pm

Ambrosia tried her very best to not nom on her nails nervously...but well, she couldn't help it. The dirt she was okay with...it had a wonderful smell to it, something like water, something like earth. The plants were gorgeous, like living skyscrapers crafted by the earth. But where there was such beauty, there was also bound to be creatures who were attracted to it...both good and bad, and given how even a flower petal was massive next to her, they'd probably all be bigger than her, wouldn't they?

As irony would have it, there was a *thump* along the ground that answered her question quite nicely...and horrifyingly. Giant legs and a smaller body loomed over her, two beady eyes staring her down. She felt the color drain from her face, jaw quivering, eyes twitching. "Sp...s-sp..." It inched closer to her, tilting its head. "Sp...spiiiSPIIIIIDEEERRRRRR!!!!" Of course, it wasn't actually a spider, by technical terms, but technicality meant nothing when you were freaking out. Ambrosia took off running fast as her now-tiny little legs could take her, panting and huffing and puffing. The elder who had given her the task could've sworn she heard a faint squeaking, like that of a chipmunk, but shrugged it off and went back inside. The creature gave chase, pawing along the ground like some sort of alien ship ambushing the planet.

How was it that she could love nature so much but hat--no, that was a strong word...be so terrified of bugs...even when she was normal sized? Whatever the case, that terror resulted in her chanting "Hydro Blade!!" and without really thinking about it, eyes squinted closed, she lashed her arm that now sung with magic energy out. It grew silent. Shakily, she opened her eyes, one arm shading her face. What remained of her foe was a little ball shaking back and forth, devoid of its legs. Her water attack had sliced right through the fragile little limbs. She could see its eyes flicker before growing blank. Against her better judgment, she stepped closer. Had it really been trying to attack her...? It didn't look quite like a spider, upon closer judgment. A sudden wave of guilt washed upon her. She hated killing, and here she had murdered this poor thing in cold blood...though come to think of it, she probably did the same thing every time she stepped outside without even thinking about it!

Needing to get herself away from this sudden mortal turmoil, she dashed away, sniffling and not looking where she was going, only to suddenly find herself colliding with something (or someone) and falling over. What was it this time?!--oh? A girl? She blinked, a single tear plinking down onto the other's face. She stared at her stupidly for a moment before shooting up and scuttling backwards. "Ah! I-I'm so sorry..."
    modesty
    modesty

Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 1738

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 11th October 2015, 11:21 am

A couple slow, deep, breaths would be made before the dark red haird woman would slowly walk her way around. Scrounging around the roots and dirt seemed useless at this height, as wouldn't a ring be larger than them at this height? Dull blue eyes scanned slowly as she walked around, her mind no longer thinking about those she was supposed to be with. It was almost comforting being so small. No one could see her, and nothing had bothered her yet; though anything doing that hadn't crossed her mind yet.

Her quiet search was interrupted by the sudden screaming of another female, the word spider coming forth to reach her ears. Not wanting to run after them, fearing she may trip in her attempt to help, the woman walked briskly while looking around to her left and right to see if she may come out of the mixture of plants. Out of no where, not paying attention to her front, the girl found herself on the ground; another woman on top of her. The fair skinned maiden's skin flushed red, a teardrop touching Christine's face as the other woman swiftly got up and off to apologize.

”I...uh....it's okay...I'm sorry too....wasn't watching where I was going.” The youngest Shuer daughter looked down and the the right as she talked, not looking into the eyes of the person she had just met in an odd way. ”My uh...name is Christine.” The introduction would only be a first name, not wanting people to compare her to the stronger of the two sisters; Aiyana Shuer.

[262]
    [5]
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th October 2015, 2:42 pm

A shrill scream, accompanied by the sound of crunching caused the large man to look away from his initial target. Speeding across the way, another girl who accidentally tackled the first. Frantic and afraid, the two girls introduced each other, one sincere in her apology, the other hesitant in her words. 'She would be fine...' Seikatsu thought to himself as the two girls were talking. He looked at the other, the one who had very little flesh exposed 'She would be dead.' he thought, adding to his conclusion. For now, Seikatsu would remain hidden among the brush, only intervening if his assistance was truly needed. 'So you are a stalker...' Altsoba, the Demon of War chimed in, abusing the telepathic bond between her and Seikatsu yet again for her own personal amusement. 'No wench, I'm guarding these two, but I wish to remain unseen.' Seikatsu replied to his unwelcome life partner. 'Still going on the wench thing, sweetheart I'm offended... we did share a bed you know.' she replied, teasing the ever loving hell out of Seikatsu. 'Actually, you forced me.... three nights in a row.' Seikatsu replied, being glad he was using his mind to speak to her, as doing this out loud would be very creepy. 'Probably the best three-' 'silence, company approaches' Seikatsu thought to Altsoba, interrupting her.

The sounds of movement through the garden was heard as enemies began approaching the two girls who were being quite loud. Seikatsu remained hidden, only watching as their fight would progress, and only stepping in if something truly horrid would appear.

HP: 300
    MP: 109%

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can store 50% extra MP
    Legendary(+) Weapon

Ninetails Derpfox carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Size Matters! PzArA86 , Size Matters! OdAaNwh

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:40 pm