Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Yet Another Weird Rose Garden Adventure! (Event, Gisen)

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Yet Another Weird Rose Garden Adventure! (Event, Gisen) Empty Yet Another Weird Rose Garden Adventure! (Event, Gisen)

Post by Samira Nassar 8th February 2019, 7:31 pm

Event Info:

Ah, Rose Garden. An interesting place that Samira had put on her places to avoid list ages ago. Why? Because every time she visited the town something weird always happened. The jobs located there seemed to always be cursed, or at the very least the ones she took did. Yet, here she was again doing another one even with the place being blacklisted. It had been agreed on that Gisen and herself would take on a simple task as something to do for fun while also trying to restore more of the bunny girl's lost memories by hanging out together. The plan was supposed to be a perfect one! Just a simple delivery job from the warehouse of a massive chocolate candy chain to a little sweet store. That was all it was supposed to be. However, Samira didn't quite look at the full details before telling Gisen about it, and that included the location. If she had, then a different job would have been picked for certain. But it had already been too late by the time she read "Rose Garden" on the form. Now she was stuck with whatever kind of weirdness the town had in store for her once again.

Samira was the first to arrive at the warehouse, as the plan had been to meet up with each other there. Well, the summoner could only assume she was the first one. Thus far she could not spot the bunny eared elemental anywhere. She saw a lot of other people though, all of them split into pairs. It was yet another strange detail that was specific to the job. For some reason it required pairs. A simple delivery should have really only required one person. The people around were also acting sort of peculiar. Well, some of them. Some looked as if they were sure they had signed off on a death sentence. Now she was starting to get a bad feeling about this supposed candy delivery operation.

Once inside, Samira approached someone that was passing out forms to sign to the pairs that were interested in helping out with the candy deliveries. "This job really requires a signature?" She inquired after getting a form of her own. Just what kind of job was this? Not even the dangerous missions she went on in the past required such a thing.

"Yeah, just sign on the line there and get your partner to sign as well. Then we'll hurry up and get you two married so we can test out this magic link thing while you deliver the candy."

Samira blinked with confusion as she stared at the lady that gave her the form. "Excuse me?" Surely the part about being married was a mistake. Was she in the right warehouse?

"Sheesh, why is everyone that is coming here so surprised? Did they fail to mention that in the advertisement?" The woman pointed to a section of the form Samira held with her pen. "Third paragraph. There's some new marriage magic thingy that needs to be tested so congratulations. You're all the guinea pigs."

"But this is supposed to be a delivery job."

"Eh, it's kind of a kill two birds with one stone kind of deal. It works for the season, so why not? It's only temporary."

"Temporary. Hmmm." Samira walked away, still holding onto the form and reading it further. She knew coming to Rose Garden was going to be a bad idea. Now she would have to explain to Gisen that in order to do the job they would have to be temporarily married. Meanwhile the spirits in her head were cringing, especially when they got to the part of the form that said those testing the new marriage magic could use a spell of their partner's magical abilities. None of them wanted to be the victim of being summoned by an amnesiac rock bunny.

(Word Count: 650)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Yet Another Weird Rose Garden Adventure! (Event, Gisen) Empty Re: Yet Another Weird Rose Garden Adventure! (Event, Gisen)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 10th February 2019, 2:34 pm

There was a rather high bit of excitement in the step of the bunny girl as she albeit skipped merrily through the town of Rose Garden. Honestly, she couldn’t remember off hand of her being here before, but she thought the name was precious and it seemed fitting to be the center of focus for an upcoming holiday such as Valentines Day. Of course, it went without notice that the two spirits in tow of her had both been rather happy. This side of Gisen was uncommon, but it was something enjoyable to watch her acting like.. well a normal person for a change. No horrid fright forcing her to slip through alley ways or moving around the town to the closest side to her mission mark... or their least favorite; her asking them to find out for her. She had hardly asked for that, more so that she would usually do so for carrots when the craving hit her, but she wasn’t in need for that right now.

It didn’t really take her long before the small group of three reached the warehouse they had to come to and frankly, it stood out with the door open with banners and hearts about it. Truly an interesting place to the elemental, but nothing she felt opposed to jumping right into doing. A simple job with someone whom she could talk to that knew her about as much as she did. It felt like a great thing for a change as well as a break from the little bit of “training” they were giving her. As they entered, the former guildmate stuck out to the bunny girl and she quickly adjusted the tie she wore, giggling quietly before she headed up and almost leaped into the air to hug her. ”Samira!” She cheered aloud, happily laughing as she hugged with more grip than she felt she was giving and then releasing her bulky body weight off of her and stepping back. Her suit jacket and tie showing down to the skirt she wore was much different, though the purple colored hair would be a bit more like how she used to look to the summoner. ”Do you like my outfit? I learned how to tie this tie myself without help! It took a lot of ties cause I kept knitting them on my fingers or hands.”

With an excited, child like giggle, she looked around to the paper that was before Samira and the signature left with one other space left open. ”So, we have to sign this before we go? Is it one of those contracts?” Without waiting for an answer to the question, she swung around the summoner and picked up the pen, signing her name with a rather remarkable penmanship. Surely, it beat the last time Samira would recall seeing any paperwork done by the bunny girl, but perhaps the hard mental reset was just what she needed. A bit of a fresh start without even having to start from childhood up. Though, now that she had actually signed it, the elemental picked up the paper after seeing something about marriage and her eyes intently began to go over every line. It looked as though from her facial expressions that she was struggling a bit to read some words, but overall she had been doing through them on her own without having to ask what some meant.

Finally, the slayer set the paper down and shrugged. ”This sounds like it’ll be a lot of fun! But... I don’t know if your spirit people would like the idea of me trying to put them into battle. So.. maybe if I just skipped that part. But you should easily be able to use some of my stuff! I have rocks that go ZOOM and CRASH! And and some that make this big thunderous sounds when they come together in being made! Moreover, you’ll be better protected with my magic too! There’s stuff that makes the impact people make in hitting you feel a lot less painful.. however that’s supposed to feel.” Yep... still childish somehow, but better a more adorable talker than a shy, stuttering bunny.

“Excuse me, you two with the little cute ears and tails.” A person spoke over to the pair of spirits, giving Gisen’s little attention to them as well. ”Yes?” Silvia started off, wondering why they were approached as well. “Well, if you wish to join them, you’ll also have to sign these marriage papers. Otherwise, you aren’t going to be allowed to join. For you two, we can skip the sped up ceremony, but you will have to agree or stay here until they finish. ”I-I.. Marraige!? B-But I-I was waiting until the r-right time a-and-!” The sylph’s face was quickly turning red as her flustered face was causing her to act panicked and stuttering. "Oh come on, Silly! It’ll be fun! I call dibs on husband! So, once we’re married, I’ll need you to fix me up a nice sandwi-" A swift fist cracked down on the head of the pink haired angel, showing quickly to have been the angered Sylph from her comment. "Fine! But no more of those comments!" She demanded, snatching the pen and paper and signing her name, followed by Raphael whom sat squatted on he ground, rubbing her head. Once the paper was handed back, a small squeak had erupted from the wind spirit as she had been swept off her feet bridal style. "HONEYMOOON HERE WE COME!" She shouted with a newfound perky attitude. "Put me down this instant, you pink haired dunderhead!" Balling up her hand into another violent fist ready to strike, the Angel only tossed her up gently to fix how she was held and laughed. "Only after we walk through the threshold, honey buns!~"

Yep... this was gonna be a weird one alright...

980 words

sucré @ gs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Yet Another Weird Rose Garden Adventure! (Event, Gisen) Empty Re: Yet Another Weird Rose Garden Adventure! (Event, Gisen)

Post by Samira Nassar 11th February 2019, 7:22 am

There had been some thoughts going through Samira's head about the whole marriage thing. It wasn't that big of a deal really since it was a fake marriage really and would only last a day. Yet, it was still a marriage. To Gisen. That was certainly not how she envisioned her first marriage to be. Married spontaneously to a bunny girl inside of a warehouse. That... was weird, and really kind of dirty since she was getting paid to go through with it. The idea tossed back and forth in her mind until she came up with enough excuses that made her feel better about the whole thing. "I have been through worse. It is not as if this will appear on some magazine with overly exaggerated details," Samira told herself with a shrug of her shoulders. Now she felt more comfortable with the idea and began to sign her name on one of the blank lines.

Her writing her name on the page had just been completed when she heard her name. The voice was recognizable enough, and now that her friend and job partner had arrived Samira put on a smile to greet her. At first anyway. She was not expecting the bunny girl to pretty much leap into the air to give a hug. "Hello, Gis-" Her gaze looked up, seeing the bunny come in for the impact, but it was already too late to react. It had been too late the moment she heard her name. All Samira could do in that split second was widen her eyes and brace herself for the tight hug that was incoming. "That is indeed me." Samira told the hugging bunny, trying to get a word in while also trying to find a way to breathe normally. Gisen apparently did not realize her own strength. "Hello to you too. You are hugging a little too tightly though." Although, even if Samira mentioned that it was doubtful Gisen could hear it throughout her own giggling. All the summoner could do was smile sheepishly and hope she didn't pass out in the next few moments from the lack of oxygen. Thankfully, the bunny girl released her, and Samira was able to breathe normally once more.

When Gisen pointed out her new outfit and asked her opinion on it, Samira took a moment to step back and get a better look at it. She gave a nod of her head in reply. "It is cute. I prefer it over what you used to wear." Of course, while answering the question about the outfit Gisen had already spotted the form that still needed her signature. "In a way, yes, but- No. Wait!" Again, too late. Without even waiting for Samira to explain what it meant by signing that form, Gisen had already picked up the pen and began to write her name. "I would say I thought Silvia had taught you to read contracts before signing them, but chances are she had and you forgot." Samira facepalmed. Now they really were stuck with the marriage without even discussing it beforehand. Actually, now that she noticed, Gisen's handwriting was... perfect. Blink blink. Now she was reading the contract? Gisen... learned how to read without help from Silvia? Whhhaaattt? Already because of those two things Samira had forgotten about the mistake of signing the contract before reading it. It was a mind blowing moment to see Gisen actually understand what she was reading when before she would occasionally jumble her words.

"Nevermind..." The moment Gisen had finished reading she was back to being a bit childish. The description of her magic was... entertaining. CRASH! ZOOM! THUNDER SOUNDS! Samira chuckled and a proverbial sweatdrop formed at the side of her head. Her? Use that sort of magic? The imagery in her head was a bit off to say the least. It was laughable and a bit silly. "That sounds lovely but-" There's always gotta be a but somewhere. "I think I would rather make use of the bunny girl outfit magic. Using rocks is not really my style. Have you remembered how to make use of that magic yet?" Wearing bunny girl outfits wasn't her style either, but it was better than trying to heal herself by eating rocks.

It would seem Gisen and Samira would not be the only ones taking the job. Silvia and Raphael had been convinced to take part in the experiment as well. A comical scene occurred between them, causing Samira to watch with great amusement. Even her spirits in her head laughed, that is until Samira inquired if they would like the participate too. The reply was a less than pleasant request for her to jump off a cliff as punishment for asking such a stupid question. So much for that. "Well those two are certainly into the whole marriage thing. Lets skip the whole threshold thing for us though."

"Sorry, no can do. The walk over the threshold is required to make the whole marriage thing complete." The same worker that Samira had talked to before added in as she walked over, a mischievious grin on her face.

Samira looked at her with an arched brow. "You are not serious?"

"Oh, I'm serious. One hundred and ten percent completely honest case of seriousness. Gotta walk out that door with one of you carrying the other to complete the marriage ritual, and get your delivery of chocolates. But first!" The worker gave each of them a small box that had a magic ring inside to tie their magics together. "The wedding room is currently full so we're going to do a quick thingy here."

"Is this really necessary?"

"Totally. Hey Bill! Help me with the flowers while I do this thing!" Another worker came by with a basket of flowers and he started to throw some rose petals in the air above the two mages while the other worker gave a very quick wedding ceremony speech. "We are gathered here today yada yada blah blah blah. They signed so they obviously accept so I can skip that." The lady stopped and took hold of a few papers that were stapled together. She flipped through the pages and skimmed through it while clicking her tongue. "Yep. I think that's it." Well it was a ceremony inside a warehouse. There wasn't that high of an expectation for a fancy by the book ceremony. "I now pronounce you temporarily married! You may now kiss the bunny! Oh, and probably put those rings on because I totally forgot about that step. Whoopsie."

As strange as whatever that was that Samira just witnessed there was only one thing on Samira's mind that she had to point out. "Why am I the groom in this temporary relationship?" Seriously, what the heck? She was super disappointed! Clearly she thought she was bride material. Not groom!

(Word Count: 1147
    Total So Far: 1797)

Edit 3-15-20
    1000 Event WC Complete
    New Total: 797

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 19th March 2020, 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 13th February 2019, 3:45 pm

A big close-eyed over took the bunny’s face when she had been hugging Samira, and even more so when she let go of her. She was overly excited to be with someone she knew again. Through all the chaos that’s happened recently, a nice comforting time spent with someone who wanted to be around her made her excited. Sure, she still didn’t remember much about Samira, but she knew enough and trusted her two companions enough to know Samira was someone she could stay close to if she needed someone. Whether it went both ways was unknown to her, but she had to have at least some liking of her for her to be as supportive as she was. Considering the lack of friends she had in the world right now, each one was something she strived for.

When she had finally let go, she taken a second to look down to her skirt while her fingers fumbled around with the sides for a moment. They had taken hold in a pinching manner before she gave a light curtsy. ”I-I’m Sorry, Sami! I-I still don’t know how to restrain myself fully.. b-but I’m trying and that’s half the battle, right?” She asked, looking up and giggling with a light smile. Such a cheery mood as well despite her condition, she had wanted to keep on good faith of trying to be positive and happy like Raphael always was. Her mood was something that she sought to be a little more like, but with a bit of Silvia’s maturity and proper manners. Plus, there was the fact that she owed Serilda a huge favor and she wanted to be in the best position for her that she could surely strive to be in.

When Samira commented over her attire in question, she did seem to approve, but the mention of bunny suits confused her genuinely. She quickly felt wind gust by her as Raphael and Silvia quickly threw a hand over the summoners mouth while shouting “NOOOO!” loudly in unison. ”One thing we agreed on was that we leave those outfits out of her memories as much as possible. If we got her into those again somehow, it could really fabricate her progress.” Both spirits pulled their hands away, sighing in unison as well. It was.. strange to see. ”I know you probably didn’t mean it a certain way, but you saw that penmanship and reading skill. We could probably get her to become a real book worm in time, but I would rather focus on cracking through that thick, rocky skull of hers.”

With that noted, the two began to step away once the client of the delivery had returned and began to make preparations for the two to become a married couple. Wanting to speed through everything he moved himself along before mentioning that she could be kissed! Turning her head from Samira to the client, she had a very lost look of confusion on her face, but she only leaned up and licked the girl with the tip of her tongue on her cheek. ”A kiss is done~ Though, I think you wanted her to kiss me. It’s easier this way!~” With that sudden comment, she swept Samira off of her feet, carrying her bridal style and headed towards the threshold with Raphy in tow with Silvia the same way. Once they were through, the bunny gently let Samira down to her feet, but the Angel refused to put down the Sylph. She gave up, instead moving to her animal form to make her carry her in a more respectable form. ”By the way, Sami. My magic is more than just throwing rocks around. You can protect yourself really well with it. I know summoner people are usually left defenseless in some cases, so I want you to know if you can’t, I’ll do everything I can to be your shield!” She gave a thumbs up and giggled, walking with her towards their destination without much of a worry in this being much of a problem in combat at all.

000 words

sucré @ gs

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 14th February 2019, 6:16 pm

Well, the mention of Gisen's infamous bunny girl outfits was apparently a bad idea. Raphael and Silvia both covered her mouth before much more could be said. It wasn't fought against, but it was confusing. The outfits would likely be a help at bringing the missing memories back, not set her back. Oh well. The fact of the matter was Samira would have to settle with taking on the aspects of a rock magic that Gisen herself barely understood. Yay.

Still, the rushed fake wedding ceremony continued, and Samira's delay at completing it was a non-issue. Gisen took it upon herself to act and... lick her cheek? "I do not think..." Actually, why was she even going to argue against it? The lick was weird, yes, but less weird than a kiss for a temporary marriage to test out some new magic link. She shut her mouth then before finishing her sentence. Not that it mattered though since she was quickly lifted from the ground and carried bridal style out the door. The stereotypical wedding music played in the background the moment they crossed, signifying the completion of the test wedding ritual. "Now this is just getting silly." She had expected thrown rice or something to come next. Thankfully, such a thing did not occur. Yet.

Samira was free to move once more when Gisen set her down, but before she could recommend they get started the bunny elemental went on to explain that her magic was more than just tossing rocks around. It was a protective magic, too. She could guess that. One of her spirits was also a rock, and had at one point been more defensive than offensive. Things had changed though as they both grew. Gisen's offer of being an extra line of defense and protection was also sweet and considerate, and at one point that would have been greatly needed. However, now Samira had a defensive magic of her own and did not fully rely on her spirits as she once did. Well, not as much anyway. The Saint would not bring the bunny down though and make her feel useless. The gesture was still a genuine one that Samira could appreciate. "Thank you, Gisen. I will keep that in mind. My magic is not all about summoning spirits though. If you are uncomfortable summoning even the more cheery ones, you can also use another one of my spells to help test this... marriage experiment. I do have other abilities now. Although, I guess you would not be able to tell the old from the new anymore just yet." She shrugged. "Oh, well. New or not you can still use them. Just do not use the one that makes you go invisible, or the one that goes through walls. I shudder to think what sort of things you would do with such spells in the name of fun, and how long it would take to find you if something went wrong."

While talking, Samira walked alongside Gisen in the direction of the sweet shop destination they were meant to reach for the job. There was just one problem. They had kind of forgotten that they needed the chocolate boxes in order to even deliver them and complete that part of the assignment. These two mages, while they both had reputations and status, were kind of dense.

"Heeeeeeeeyyyy! You fools forgot your wagons! HHEEEYYYYY!" Behind them and back at the warehouse was one of the employees waving his arms around while yelling to get their attention. He also wasn't joking about the wagons. Beside him were two small red wagons filled with chocolate boxes. One for Team Samira and Gisen, and the other for Team Silvia and Raphael. They were now basically grown up girl scouts delivering chocolate candy instead of cookies.

Edit: 3-15-20
    WC: 636
    New Total: 1433

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 19th March 2020, 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 18th February 2019, 3:08 pm

It wasn’t very far that either of the pairs of newlywed couples had gotten before 3 sets of ears perked up from the familiar voice. As they all turned around, it quickly occurred to them that they had forgotten something of vital importance to their job;the wagons. Without even discussing it, Gisen and Raphael ran back over and each grabbed a cart. A small mouthing of words from the two followed from the distance could easily be seen, followed by the bunny girl giving a small curtsy as an extended apology. With even a light bow from the angel, they began to pull their childish red wagons along the road until they caught back up to their appropriate “dearly beloved”. ”Sorry about that, Sami! I usually try to remember important things like that... but it just skipped my mind somehow.” She apologized, sighing lightly as to the reason why it was that she had really been off the mental game of remembering things. Though on the same coin, there was a number of important materials that she had not had any knowledge of right now, so a minor current detail was just a small side effect.

While they continued on their way, something came up that she wanted to ask her summoner companion. She knew she could pheasably summon spirits that she used, and while that seemed like an ideal plan, she couldn’t see herself using- no, scratch that. She just plotted a rather devious idea for fights that she could incorporate with the help of her own magic abilities as well. They would work out well, but in time. Theory and practice were much too different. ”Hey Samira? Can I ask.. what kind of person I used to be?” She looked over to the green haired Saint, the curious face akin to a la child showing obviously there. ”I know people keep telling me I used to be one, but i still don’t remember and.. I wanna know what I used to be like.” Of course, even if Samira lies, there was a good chance that the two betrothed next to them would lie for her if the benefit was nothing but encouraging to her now, but even then others of the sports remained quiet like church nice to hear for themselves how she was thought of.

Along the way, the sound of cheering children rung out from a short distance. The bunny girl jumped and her hands began to shake a little. She looked down, but mentally she couldn’t figure out the reason why, but they shook the handle of the cart. Still, her fortitude to entertain the children came first as they started to run over, albeit surrounding the four. "Now now, kiddies! Calm down or we won’t give you any candy!" Quickly, the children did just that. Calm as could be, no grabbing, no tantrums. That’s when the idea hit Gisen. ”Who here likes carrots!?” She bursted our with the question so suddenly, making both Raphy and Silvia to look over. One girl raised her hand lightly, lone wolf of the pack to like the root vegetable that was asked about. ”What if I told you, I could make you a carrot... that tasted like chocolate!” The girl looked in awe, stunned, but extremely curious. Like, well magic, a carrot appeared in Gisen’s hand and she handed it over to the girl. ”You give it a try. If you like it, I will make another one large enough for all of you to enjoy. But you keep the secret from your parents~” With a playful giggle and a wink, she watched the girl take a bite and then gasp as she passed it down to the others. Each one of them making different surprised sounds, but they all seemed ecstatic to want more. Smiling in victory, Gisen held out her arms and a long 2ft long hoagie made entire of carrots appeared. She then broke it down piece by piece til each kid had an even size and then sent them on their way as the screamed a thank you to the elemental. ”Oh man... I felt so nervous around those kids... I don’t know why...” Her ears slumped down, nearly handing over her face in the sudden feeling of both relief and end of the rush of nervousness she had.

000 words

sucré @ gs

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 19th February 2019, 3:14 pm

The four fools had been saved from the fate of reaching their job destination without even first picking up the ever so important chocolate candy boxes. The feeling of stupidity was there still, of course, but it paled to what it could have been if they had gone even further than they already had. "Oh..." Was about as much of a response as Samira could give after the warehouse employee stopped them with his shouting. Gisen and Raphael went back to collect the delivery wagons and from there the two "couples" could get back to the world saving mission. Although, the apology for forgetting about the wagons was a bit surprising. Samira herself wasn't intending to apologize, and it was even more silly for Gisen to think that she needed to when all four of them had forgotten. The woman just shook her head and shooed the unnecessary apology away. "We all forgot about that detail..." An awkward smile was on her face as a sign of her now feeling even more dumb from actually saying that she had forgotten the main detail of the job. Honestly. "Do not worry about it."

After some walking Gisen had asked a question that was more or less a question that was only a matter of time before coming up in a conversation. There was the wonder of if it had been brought up in other conversations and what the answers were from those people, but Samira was not going to ask. She also didn't see much of a reason to lie about anything either. It wasn't as if the rock bunny was some criminal, or even a shameful person that needed to be kept hidden. From what she knew anyway. The bunny girl outfits could have been a debatable topic among the mage community. That, and even with their past guild and ace relationship, it was doubtful Samira knew everything about her. They did not have many friendly hangouts or tell each other intimate secrets. There were plenty of things Gisen did not even know about her as an example. "What were you like? Hmmm, I wonder what else can be said that you have not been told already." Samira looked up towards the sky in thought as she walked, trying to think of how to answer. "You were not really all that much different from how you are now. Although, these days you hide under a couch a lot less often when around people. When we met again in River Village you were not like your normal self, but you have improved since then. Except for one thing..." Samira stopped and turned her head to face Gisen with her facial features expressing the most serious look the bunny likely had yet to see during her current case of amnesia, or possibly ever. "Carrots or celery? This is an important question." And it was one of great importance. Samira could never forget the horror that was the bunny eating celery sticks during that one halloween party. Carrot sticks had been right there and Gisen was eating celery. Blasphemy! Granted, there was the fact they were all under some personality switch moon dust magic, but it was still an image that was scarring.

The answer was probably not as detailed as Gisen may have liked, but Samira had planned for the conversation to continue instead of ending there. However, a group of children had interrupted, the youngsters wanting some free chocolate candy. Oh, dear. Samira was going to have to disappoint them since they obviously were not getting the delivery goods. That or she could just steal some sweets from her spirits. One in particular always had some sort of sweets hanging around. However, Gisen was already on top of the situation and took care of calming the children down and even making a giant carrot hoagie that tasted of chocolate. 'I forgot that she could do that...ahaha.' Oh, dear. Was amnesia really a contagious condition after all? She was starting to forget all sorts of things that day.

Once it was all over and done with, Gisen had shown relief and had admitted being nervous around the kids and dealing with them. "I suppose you still have some of that trait in you, after all." Samira smiled and patted the bunny on the back. "You did well. I can handle it next time if more kids show up, so just relax. All right?"

Unfortunately, another group of kids expecting free candy was not what came to interrupt their progression of the job next. No. Not even close. Instead a man in some dorky valentine's day costume that was barely enough to hide his identity behind the mask stood in their path, as if expecting them. Unknown to them he had actually been interrupting others doing that job all day for the search of the perfect chocolate box to steal and give to his significant other. He got lucky by sniping some boxes from other mages without them noticing until it was too late, but his success had made him quite bold to the point that he was dropping the sneaky act and attacking head on for full wagons instead of a box here and there. He had even bought the costume for it... which could have been used to just buy the damn chocolate, but the guy was even more dense than Samira, Gisen, Silvia, and Raphael put together. "Halt! Leave those wagons full of chocolately treasure with me and begone! For it is I, Dreamy Heart Throb! The infamous thief of this day's chocolate, and stolen hearts!"

Samira stopped and stood silent, staring at the man. He too was silent and waited with a wide grin on his face. Surely things would go his way because he was truly terrifying, especially with his heart shaped weapon for further intimidation. However, after a moment of staring, Samira finally blinked "Lets go, Gisen. This is too stupid to acknowledge any further." She took hold of Gisen's arm and gently started to pull her along and past the now surprised and gawking super thief. "Hey, wait! You can't ignore me!" He had intended to attack with his ridiculous weapon, which any normal fool would have known to be a bad idea due to who the two of them were, but he seemed to either not know or care. Samira could tell what was coming on her own, but even her spirits told her of it. The solution was simple and was supposed to be harmless. Her intent was to immobilize him with one of her own spells, but instead the experimental marriage link made her mistake her spell for one of Gisen's. A mudslide tsunami had been created instead, which after all was said and done trapped him and made him unable to move properly. Not the intended way to go about it, but worked all the same. "Oh, that does work, after all." Samira commented with mild surprise as she looked back, now watching some women beating on the now un-masked thief after they all gathered out of concern and then founding out that he had many significant others around town that just so happened to be gathered in one place out of pure coincidence. She shrugged her shoulders and turned away with the intention to continue on the job. "Rose Garden is always a strange place. I hope nothing else prevents us from completing this job. I fear how odd the next thing will be after witnessing that."

3-15-20
    WC: 1256
    New Total: 2689

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 19th March 2020, 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 20th February 2019, 3:56 pm

It didn’t seem to the bunny girl that he’d temporary wife had understood how she was being asked. Though.. maybe she just didn’t ask the right away so the answer didn’t come out the way she had expected it to. It could have been any number of things, but she still had lowered her head a little. The former smile she had became a look of a little sadness, but she quickly tried to feign a smile as if she didn’t feel any differently than she actually had. ”Mhm, but I was hoping for your opinion. I know there’s people that tell me how funny I was for doing something like.. like you said ‘hiding under a couch’, but it.. it starts to get to you when you wanna laugh at the memory, but it just never comes to you. At first, i didn’t think anything of it, but after a while once you get passed the whole part of being angry over not being able to remember something, it just starts to hurt. And.. and..” She started to feel choked up, eyes watering up with tears.

Neither Silvia nor Raphael knew what to do about their companion. They never knew she felt that way and it hurt them both knowing that they couldn’t do anything to help her. But she managed to hold back her upcoming crying fit with a sniffle and rubbing her eyes of the tears. ”I-I’m Sorry... I don’t know made me almost break down like that. It’s not your fault...” She had no need to apologize, but she felt she had to. This was supposed to be a fun time and her pent up emotions were just spilling out. Was something like this space marriage supposed to cover confidentialities? Maybe she should have read that contract a little better... Though the sudden question came about that made her look up to the summoner before she laughed. It started as a small giggle, but it quickly turned into an amused laugh. ”Those are both stereotypes because I’m a bunny... but of course carrots over celery. But I wouldn’t turn down some celery once in a while... I just don’t really know why I do like them.” Again, she hit another wall of memory loss, but perhaps that was just due to other things. There was no real telling off hand, nor did she think it was that important to try and remember now.

Thankfully the little question had sparked her mood back to normal. It was relieving as all hell for her to let that out, but now that she had such a fun time laughing at Samira’s question, she found herself thinking more on the subject of what she could remember so far— not much. Well, now probably wouldn’t be such a good time now that someone had shown up, showing off his infamous name as some kind of chocolate thief. ”Sami, did you put this guy up to this to try and cheer me up? That’s so sweet!” So, there that was apparently. This guy was not only a joke to Samira, but she was a literal joke to Gisen too! But, he insisted in trying and before they could really do anything about it, a mudslide had come forward and swept this stranger off his feet and under the muddy earth. The three animal eared girls stared, blinking in unison as they watched a spell of Gisen’s casted from the girl. ”Oh boy... is he ok?” She paused, looking at him before seeing twitching and groaning before she nodded her head. ”Yeah.. he’s fine.”

She began to pull the wagon along, traveling for a little while. It didn’t take too long for them to get there before they could see their destination not far away now. “Hey!” The sudden voice perked up three sets of ears before they all turned to their left and saw a rock flying towards Samira’s head. Popping open her mouth, Gisen caught it like a dog with a ball they were fetching and began to chew it up in her mouth with crunching as though she were just chewing on a piece of candy. ”Whach da big idea?” She asked, her mouth full of Rocky goodness, swallowing and licking her lips. ”Yummy. Hey, do you have more? Those rocks were really good!” The stranger had seemed confused, but they stomped their way up to her. “You listen here, you little rabbit eared freak! If I-“ Suddenly, the bunny girl held up her hand open palm and wanted him to simply stop so she could tell him off, but he just... vanished. The elemental looked around, unsure of what just happened, but she just shrugged and sighed lightly. ”I don’t know what just happened... but I hope they’re ok.” Giving it little to now real thought or even a care to the insult thrown in her face, she continued to pull it along until they’d arrive.

000 words

sucré @ gs

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 21st February 2019, 6:39 am

The reaction that was given towards the answer Samira had given was not one she expected. Possibly predictable, but still unexpected when it finally happened. It was sad really. She had thought what she said would have sufficed. Her opinion would have just been re-tellings of what others had already likely told her. The truth of the matter was they just were not close enough for there to be many personal stories to be told in their history. Samira was often mixed up with her own issues and on missions with another member of their previous guild, and Gisen was stuck with her duties as a guildmaster back then. They could be categorized as friends, but not exactly the type that would give an outstanding detailed description. Aiyana would have been better for this sort of conversation, but as far as Samira was aware she was long gone and out of contact. A shame. Samira wanted the easy job to be more fun for Gisen, but she had only made her upset. That seemed to be an unfortunate pattern with those Samira regarded as friends. At least her ridiculous question about the carrots and celery cheered the bunny girl up a bit.

The three other girls may not have been too overly surprised with how Samira handled the chocolate thief, but when it came time for Gisen to use one of her spells the summoner had more of a reaction. As the two "couples" continued along the streets of Rose Garden to their destination, another man had showed up to stop them. The man in particular was also one that was infamous throughout town. He was the scrooge of Valentine's Day and was not shy or quiet about it. Such an example was attacking those that were on the candy delivery job, and therefore also testing out the new marriage magic that was in development.

A rock had been thrown towards Samira's head. A dangerous thing to do but not for her really. Rather it was because there were many spirits that were connected to the mind within that head and they all would have gotten a massive dose of 'what the hell?' if that rock had landed. The result after would have been the man running for his life by the more quickly rage induced spirits. Assuming he even lasted that long to run, of course. Thankfully, Gisen was a lot more quicker to act to the surprise flying rock than Samira was. The rock was easily eaten by the bunny girl. Samira blinked. That was awkward to see no matter how many times she saw it. True that was how slayers worked, but it was still odd to see them eat things that were not normally consumed.

Then, as the confrontation was about to escalate, the man disappeared. One could have assumed someone else had made the man disappear with some sort of magic that whisked him away to some hell, but Samira recognized the magic signature. It was less flashy than when she used it, but it was the same spell regardless. Her eyes widened from both the surprise of it and the panic going through an innocent person being sent to another realm. Well, nearly innocent. Would anyone really miss that guy for that day? Probably not. Still, that shouldn't have happened. "Oh, no. I had forgotten about that one!" She facepalmed at her stupidity. She had told Gisen to not use the spell that erased her existence as form of invisibility or the one that made her go through walls. The one that actually affected other people in a greater form than either of those had been neglected and forgotten about. "He will be okay...I think. I have mainly only used it on monsters. The effects should wear off soon. His condition before and after that I cannot say. I will have my spirits help locate him. Other than that there is nothing else we can do to reverse this accident. He was hostile towards people that are testing an experimental magic link, so something like this was bound to happen even if you had not done it. I am sure the paperwork covers this so do not worry too much." Totally Samira was sympathetic towards the man's new plight. Totally. Also, naturally the spirits that belonged to the summoner that almost had her head used for target practice were enthusiastic about their new task and got right on it. Naturally. Sitting there in their celestial space and doing nothing for a long period of time was just part of their warm up routine that had to be done first.

The four continued on without anymore interruptions until the sweets shop had been reached. Finally! The hell of being on a weird job in Rose Garden was over! Hopefully the town would remain on her blacklist forever. The wagons filled with many boxes of chocolate were left with the owner of the shop, who was wondering what the heck he was going to do with the other one hundred wagons he had already received. The warehouse may have went a little bit overboard with their deliveries because of the marriage magic link test. In their defense, they didn't expect the job to be so popular.

With the turn in of the job, the magic link faded and the temporary marriage was dissolved. Although, just because the job was done didn't mean the two had to leave and go their separate ways. "Well that is done then. Want to go do something else? It is still pretty early in the day."

3-15-20
    WC: 935
    New Total: 3624
    3500 for B Rank Freeform

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 1:44 am