Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mirages and Nightmares

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Position : None
    Guild : XXX
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mirages and Nightmares Empty Mirages and Nightmares

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 7th January 2019, 9:29 am

The return to the Guildhall was a long one-- and oddly now Indra and Tailong came along with the company of a new ally. An unlikely one. Sworn to be his apprentice, Kage the Exceed had agreed to journey along with the Lightning Dragon Slayer. Despite their rocky meeting, the young Exceed ninja-admirer begged to be Indra's apprentice to learn how to be a ninja. Though Indra had some reserves at the idea, especially since he wasn't technically a 'ninja', he couldn't deny the cat's earnest to seek a mentor. He saw a little bit of himself when he was younger. Just as eager and ambitious in his will to grow stronger.

So Indra agreed to let the Exceed return to the guild hall. They arrived at the Red Dragon Inn, where Kage in his little form hopped up and down excitedly at the new sights and bar... of course, the true scene of the guild was not in the Red Dragon Inn-- but beyond the portal hidden. He would show him sooner or later. For the moment, Indra needed rest as he sat at one of the tables and roguishly kicked his feet up on the table.

He had not gotten much sleep of late. Partly from the fact, he would shamelessly seek out carnal pleasures with women most of the time, but he also hated to sleep as he was plagued by visions of his past. Even then as his eyes drifted, he semi-dreamt going out of visions of his past. The monastery where he was raised, the students and teachers he trained with, his desire to grow stronger, his masters scolding him for his lack of restraint. It all swept back every now and again. A guilty conscious trying to move on from his decisions.

"Master? Raijin Sensei?" the light voice asked him.

Indra rose from his nap lightly to look at the top of the table, seeing his new Exceed partner standing on the table near his feet. The little black Exceed with tiger stripes and dressed like a miniature ninja. His tail twitched happily as he looked to Indra. "What's up, whiskers?" he teased.

The name made Kage fold his ears lightly but he kept firm with his eager face. "When can we start training? I want to learn new ninjutsu and how to fight better. Oh-oh! Maybe transformation techniques." The little cat quickly began to dart around the table, as if trying to be sneaky.

Indra contained a laugh-- even he was no skilled ninja in those arts. IN technicality, he was a monk first but the martial arts between the two were similar. "I appreciate your eagerness, furball. For now, I need to rest a bit. It's been a long journey..." he said, the memory of his little adventure with the guild master being a wearing adventure. "Honestly, I am still not sure why you would want to learn from me. You know I'm not very stealthy. "

"But your strong, and your magic is so amazing. I wish I could use lightning like you. And I hear some ninjas can use all kind of techniques like yours as well," Kage went on like a little ninja fan. If he wasn't so cunning and sneaky when they first met, Indra would of assumed he was just that. A fan, but it seemed that Kage did dedicate effort to truly try to master what he could. How could he say no?

It was then that a certain mouthy dragon crawled up Indra's shoulder and sat there. "You poor tiger. I should warn you, you could do so much better for a teacher than this pervy lightning eater here," Tailong quipped in a teasing tone.

"No one asked you, Gecko..." Indra grumbled as he leaned back in his chair, the legs tipping up lightly in his roguish leasure.

"Dragon! DRAGON! Not Gecko! I hate Gecko!" Tailong shouted in Indra's ear, but he TRIED to block it out. Which was pretty much impossible for a Dragon Slayer with a developed sense of hearing.

Those watching would find it amusing that Indra, such a big and tough looking warrior would be hanging out with two miniature animals like that, which made him look more approachable.

Still in the back of Indra's mind, he wondered if he had the right to teach Kage anything. After what he did to his old monastery, was he able to really teach the little Exceed anything of value?

While the guild hall continued to become rowdy and filled with the merriment of both the dragon slayer and other members of Sabertooth's own enjoyments... a presence had entered the "Ace of Spades". A stranger, clad in head to toe in black -- a cloak worn over his form and red clouds decorated around it. A straw hat was worn over his head to hide his identity as he strolled into town and along the dirt road. He clearly appeared to be a foreigner, not from Fiore. Few noticed him on the streets, but he passed by them without any real issue. He appeared almost serene, almost like a ghost among the crowd unbothered by anyone or anything.

As he walked forward, he spied the Red Dragon Inn in the distance. "So he is near, hm?" he said to himself in a deep voice. His head shifted up from his straw hat to see. From the hidden space of his face-- he revealed to have eerie red eyes. The look was unnerving to anyone who would see it, clearly intimidating despite the calm demeanor the man had. His eyes looked forward with a resolution and drive in him like a flame that burned silently.

His target was near, and he would achieve his mission. He had followed the rumors of his target, ordered out by his superiors from Midi. He was to track down the 'fugitive' and serve the justice their land believed in. The man 'that stole the lightning' they called him from where he grew up. Now it fell to him to track him down and see that justice was served. Though he had reserved feelings about his task, he sought to rectify it by confronting him.

After all, the target and he had history...

WC: 1045

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Mirages and Nightmares Empty Re: Mirages and Nightmares

Post by Aura 12th January 2019, 9:48 am

A feeling of unease befell the demoness as she stared through the window of her room on the third floor. Before her, outside the protective walls of the Red Dragon Inn, spread the many rooftops that made up Ace of Spades. She'd been watching over them for quite some time now, lost in thoughts, but found herself wrestling with an odd feeling that had settled in her stomach. One she couldn't get rid of. She'd made the fatal mistake of dismissing the strange sensation as nothing more than a play of the mind… something the future would prove to show was a grave mistake. But she didn't realise that yet at that point in time, and with a deep sigh pushed herself off the window frame she'd been sitting on for several hours now. The dragon slayer stretched, hearing her back pop satisfyingly and remained stretched for a bit longer to work her tired muscles. Frankly, she couldn't even remember why she'd been sitting there, gazing outside for so long. Perhaps it was time to change sceneries and go downstairs, mingle with the other guests currently lodging within the inn. Yes, that'd be a nice change of pace.

Casually the white-haired slayer left her room and descended to the lower levels of the inn, being met by the bustling sound of a dusk-time clients talking and joking with one another. On her way down Kenna'd taken note of the presence of another slayer, and when looking around the room saw Indra sticking out from the crowd, both literally and figuratively. A grin appeared on her face as she watched his company from atop the stairs and couldn't help but shake her head as she approached the giant, muscular man. "Looks like you're in quite the amusing company, aren't you, Indra?" Her gentle voice said from behind him. Kenna, who'd been looking at the trio that were the two miniature creatures and the broad-shouldered warrior quite amusingly, had taken up the idea of having a talk with the newest recruit of the guild; a fellow dragon slayer, just like herself. ”How're you holding up with things in the guild?” Kenna inquired, leaning on the chair beside him without taking a seat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Mirages and Nightmares GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Guild : XXX
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mirages and Nightmares Empty Re: Mirages and Nightmares

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 13th January 2019, 5:03 pm

Indra watched in content as Kage looked around, interested in the place. "Well, when you do get the chance, I am looking forward to it. In fact, this place seems like a lot of fun. We could go on some really cool missions together, huh?" the little tiger said, trying to hide his excitement with a cool composure.

Indra just smirked. "Well, it beats ripping off tourists to make a living, cat. But yeah. You're probably a lot less useless than chatterbox over here."

"Oh keep it up, sparky! I could eat you whole if I wanted!"

Indra laughed at the sheer idea of Tailong being any kind of threat when he was almost 'spineless' as a tiny dragon. However, their conversation was distracted by a woman's voice. Indra turned to glance at her-- naturally interested and he wasn't disappointed. The white haired woman had a fine features, beautiful face with a stern expression. However, she appeared more mature than Luna was and with a sexier figure. He wanted to smirk, but he soon sensed the strength behind her aura. Her magic was something else...

"Besides an impulsive brat and some of the 'legal guild rules' -- its not bad," Indra replied.

"Oh, your one to talk," Tailong quipped-- till Indra gave him a light wave and sent the little dragon flying into the air.

"So, who are you exactly? I don't think we met-- or shared a drink for that matter," he asked.

Kage was quick to warm up to the woman as the little Exceed tiger hopped down from the table to give a small bow to her. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Kage. Is there a chance I can join this guild too?" the little cat asked.

As they would socialize, Indra would try to get a good wiff of her. She smelled like roses and a smokey aroma. However there was something else that got his attention. It could of came from her as well. A hint of rain-- no waterfall mist and the slight trait of...

... Cherry Blossoms.

Indra quickly jolted from his chair in alarm. His eyes went wide with alarm. That scent-- he knew that familiar scent. THought as a Dragon Slayer, it was far sharper and noticeable than he had sensed before, but that was a scent of Midi-- the scent of the mountains where he was raised. If others didn't know better, it would of been shown as an act of fear how he acted.

"Huh? Sensei, what's wrong?" Kage said, seeing the intense reaction Indra had.

His fists tigthened as he glanced around the tavern. This feeling... It can't be. They followed me all the way here? . If there was fear, it turned to anger as he glared around to try and find the source...

... till a voice spoke out.

"Hello, Indra. I do hope you remember me," a voice said with a casual tone.

Alarmed and hearing the voice as clear as a bell, Indra turned to the entrance of the Inn.

Standing in the doorway was a black and red cloaked man with the straw hat. The one who had entered the Ace of Spades. The draft outside brushed his cloak with the red clouds about as he slowly reached up to take off his hat. He soon revealed to have an even cropped black hair and a fair sharp face. His eyes-- those same steely eyes were as red as a flower's bloom-- and glared at Indra with intent.

Indra stepped out from behind the table and snarled at the person. "Y-You?!" Indra shouted, the entire tavern growing concerned as many conversations stopped. "What the hell are YOU doing here?"

Despite the unnerved appearance Indra had, the stranger was as cool as ice. As resolute as a wall-- as if the exit out was blocked if Indra wanted to escape. However, running wasn't on Indra's mind, but the fact that this person was here worried him.

"I would think it is obvious... Traitor." he said with a hint of edge in his voice.

That was all that was said as Indra let loose a roar-- and fired a blast of lightning right for him to strike him where he stood!

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 11:59 pm