Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kage the Ninja Tiger

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Position : None
    Guild : XXX
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kage the Ninja Tiger Empty Kage the Ninja Tiger

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 4th January 2019, 2:29 pm

Kage the Ninja Tiger

Kage the Ninja Tiger AbXriNh

Name:Kage
    Species:Black Tiger - Exceed
    Type:Exceed, Combat
    Description: A black tiger-exceed species. Despite being an Exceed, he has the natural genes of a tiger for his more dominant tiger features. His fur is a shade of black and ash grey stripes on his body, and has yellow-orange eyes. He has an adorable little ninja attire complete with shoulder pads, shin guards and hakama with smoky designs similar to Midi designs-- showing he had grown up near Midi or been a fan of its culture. He also wears a red, tiger-striped scarf/muffler around his neck, which trails behind like a ninja cape. Though in this state, he appears cuter than his actual nature portrays. His wings are also a shade of black, to match his fur.

Kage the Ninja Tiger U48use9

However, a few Exceeds, like Kage, can use a combat-form that allows them to transform into a larger body. Though it cannot be maintained for extended periods of time, it allows him to socialize or even fight more adeptly than he could in his smaller state. Still, in his adolescence, he cannot maintain it for long. His attire becomes more defined and bigger to accommodate his size, along with revealing his 'ninja tools'. His face becomes more mature as well, revealing his sharp tiger ears, fur and teeth more than his real form shows. He is easy as tall as any full-grown human if a head higher than most. His voice also shows a more feral tone in this state, as does his combat abilities.

Personality:
    Kage is a driven, serious and passionate individual. His greatest goal in life is to become a ninja, but lack of mentor as an Exceed led him to learn the arts on his own, and would practice by being a common thief to sharpen his abilities. Upon meeting Indra, he grew to respect the dragon slayer and took interest in his ninja-like skills.

Though Kage is a bit calm and stern in his behavior, he also betrays a confident air about him and a positive attitude that nothing is impossible. His faith in Indra, who he called 'Raijin-sensei'. He also has a cocky streak in him, making him at times use his ninja skills to pull pranks or tricks on friends. He however, deslikes it when people treat him like an adorable little cat-- but he cannot or won't say no when women are so drawn to him to brush up against him. He likes to poke fun at his master for being more popular with the ladies than he is.

Kage the Ninja Tiger CVQpwPP

HP: 250 HP
    Melee Dmg: 15 HP

Abilities:

Flight (Passive): Like all Exceeds, they can use Aera magic to create wings to fly with. His wings are a dusky shade of gray and he can carry a maximum of 1 person with relative ease.

Combat "Tiger" form.:
    Ninpou: Shadow Cloak:

Equipted Items:
    TBD

Last edited by Zabertooth on 5th January 2019, 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Kage the Ninja Tiger Empty Re: Kage the Ninja Tiger

Post by ivyleaf33 4th January 2019, 10:48 pm

Spoiler:

Hi Zaber! Ivy here to grade your pet today, with all edits in this color. Please let me know if you have any questions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kage the Ninja Tiger B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 5th January 2019, 12:08 am

I removed the MP part. Thank you. However, what 'ceiling' can i make. I wrote before its magic higher than his rank. is that still not acceptable? I can make it pure physical immunity. But some magics seem physical so i didn't want to rule em all out.

Any suggestions I can do to fit? I assume anything higher than that rank was bad, so maybe a max of X spells or magic make the duration smaller?

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 5th January 2019, 10:27 am

Ivy-- wanted to let you know I decided to take your advice and just make physical immunity alone. Sorry for that.

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 5th January 2019, 5:02 pm

As of recent discussion with Ivy on discord. i made changes giving a rank cap of damage negated. Sorry about that.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 5th January 2019, 5:05 pm

Spoiler:

Kage the Ninja Tiger KhyzeRtP_o

Kage the Ninja Tiger B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 10th May 2020, 6:10 am

Spoiler:

Archived due to Player inactivity~

Kage the Ninja Tiger 60582_s

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 8:39 am