Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Disaster in the Frozen River

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Disaster in the Frozen River Empty Disaster in the Frozen River

Post by Luceam 24th December 2018, 12:59 am

The holidays were a festive time for River Village as the snow came down cascading, and the Aurora Guild Master was anxious to get to her hometown quickly. She could only spend a short amount of time, as she wanted to make sure anyone at the guild hall was safe in case they tried to do something reckless with a large scale party. River town was noteworthy for it's river surrounding the whole town, but the river was frozen over all the way to the town. She received news of such from her younger sister Zina when she returned home before her, given that her school was on break.

However as she approached the frozen lake, she was overcame by the beautiful sight of her home town. Luna was dressed in her usual attire under a long brown coat, and a soft white scarf completed with winter boots. Luna saw the ice first hand, and an excited breath came out visibly in the cold. Getting a running start she ran towards the ice before sliding along the top of the ice, feeling great as she was able to relive a part of her past.

Luna remembered that the last time the water around River villiage completely froze over was roughly a decade ago, Luna vividly remembered her parents taking her and her brothers out onto the ice to skate, spending the day outside playing. As she slid, she recalled her mother made cocoa for her and all her siblings and then Luna in her mother's arms under the blanket under the couch by the fire, while her father and Gordon worked late on something, either repairing the house or preparing fire wood before she tried to help her father with the cooking, how Hakar seemed happy just maintaining the fire in the fireplace. By the time her momentum gave up, she was close to the land and she sprinted to town. She felt overcome with joy so much so that she failed to notice her iLac was going off strongly, critical alert.

She passed through the town square as she could see that the market was already adapted. For Luna, this brought back fond memories as she was overflowing with a joy she hadn't experienced in a while. However, she knew where her first stop in the holiday market square was one she had the fondest memories of. She went to a small stand that had a large pot over a heater kept inside the stand. It had no signs, it needed no signs, as it was Ol' lady Debora Bates's stand, selling her sweet Apple cider. Luna had power walked over. The elderly lady was surprised to see Luna show up. "My my, if my eyes don't deceive me, is that Lunaris Mira I see?" Luna nodded as she fetched out a few jewels from her pocket and handed it to the elderly lady. "Yes Mrs. Bates. It is great to see you in good health, can I have a cup of cider please?"

The lady nodded, putting the jewels in her pocket before she grabbed a disposable cup before pouring some of her signature cider into the cup. "My dear, it's good to see you're in good health yourself, you're a spitting image of your mother. Shame what happened to the poor lass, considering the situation I'm glad your parents their final moments together, but they were plucked to soon. Although, I don't quite understand why your mother kept her true self hidden from us. On a different note I heard about your success, congratulations." She handed Luna the cup, she was glad to see her long time family friend, and she was glad to have some sense of home and the holidays. Luna held the cup with both hands. "Thanks, it's quite the work but I can handle it. It's nice seeing you again, hopefully I might get to stop by again."

Luna took sips of her cider as she walked around the market, browsing at the stalls and making short talk with various people. She was glad to see that some things never change. She felt that she was able to feel free and not hold anything back.

WC 702
    TWC 702/3000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Guild : XXX
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Disaster in the Frozen River Empty Re: Disaster in the Frozen River

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 24th December 2018, 8:26 am

It was that time of year-- and Indra didn't care for it. It wasn't that he didn't 'care'-care, but that he didn't have any real family or desire to celebrate beyond some eggnog, which was an odd beverage he never had before. But the traditions of the holidays were a bit lost on him as he marched forward down the path leading to the small river town. He allowed himself to be available for work during the time of the year. It seemed promising for work and he really didn't have anywhere to really go. Majority of his guild were partying and having fun, which was nice, but he never understood the depth of the holidays-- partly cause he never really had a real family to start with. Being an orphan and raised by monks had its ups and downs, but never in his childhood were the holidays a big enough reason to break from routines.

He received the mission in the guild hall that odd portals were cropping up, releasing odd creatures into their world. Following the orders, despite the pain, it caused him to do so, he made his way to the small river village. Snow caked the landscape and the rivers were covered in ice. It clearly was winter here as he marched forward by foot-- a change of pace-- as he stayed warm under his cloak. Despite the fact he was shirtless under it.

Reclutantly, Tailong was coiled up inside the cloak. "Shouldn't be too far now," Indra said and sighed. "We would of gotten there by now if SOMEONE had transformed and flew there." he said in a knowing town.

He felt Tailong shiver against his chest as he choose to hide inside the cloak's inside pocket. "Flights delayed due to severe weather conditions-- LIKE freaking freezing colds that I JUST WONT FLY THROUGH!" Tailong shouted from under the cloak, which made Indra just shake his head. He didn't mind walking, but he couldn't help but find new levels of pathetic that Tailong would resort to. "And put on a shirt already! Aren't you cold?"

Indra just shrugged his shoulders. "I'm rather warm as is, thanks..." he grumbled and entered the village.

He kept his senses open, hoping to find what he was looking for. Worst case it was a false alarm-- but his attention was torn by he picked up a familiar scent. ONe he knew very well. "LUna?" he asked to no one in particular as he followed the scent.

Besides the saucy memories of their occasional nights together, those alone keeping him warm plenty, he was curious why she was here. He followed the scent, and soon arrived at a small market. There she was, looking among the wares. "Luna?" he spoke up, catching her attention. It was a pleasant site to see her, and couldn't help but smell the good foods and drinks around him. After their long travel, he could have a bite to eat. Either way, it was always nice to see a familiar face. "Didn't think I would bump into you so soon. What are you doing here?" He asked. He didn't say it was for a job or mission-- but best to not get her involved if she was 'on break' as many were.

WC: 548

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mellascyla
    Mellascyla

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Aurora
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mellascyla 24th December 2018, 3:54 pm

Food, it was always about food was it not? Guild members of Aurora had given Mella a list of things that she might take interest in this season. The first stop had been one of the villages along the river banks, she had heard a lot of good things about them and as it stood her mouth was watering just thinking of it. As she walked it had not quite dawned on her how close she might be to civilization, maybe the ground was shaking but as it stood she was too busy fantasizing about the food and drink. Drool pooled as she thought of the cider that was coming and many of the other river villages delectable treats, "Ahhhh Christmas... Such a fun tradition! So much good unique food! And what is eggnog? I would not think humans ate eggs raw!" While she wondered what kind of concoction raw egg would be like if served for this Christmas event it finally dawned on her when she slipped on some ice outside the town a thirty two foot tall woman landing on the ground with a crash.

"Ahhhhhh ow ow ow ow" Holding her head she was feeling quite hurt as she felt the spot her head had impacted the ground when she would shrink herself down to her more human size. As some people came to the impact crater at this point they would find a woman no bigger than five foot five. Finally getting up, her rump just as sore as the rest of her after a fall she would finally reach the village eyes full of stars as she jumped from stall to stall happily trying the foods, stopping from time to time to ask how they are made. It was not long before some people questioned if she was cold, wearing nothing but short shorts and a simple sports bra. As the snow simply melted upon getting near her body as she looked on in confusion, "I am not cold sir! I am surprised you wear so much in this weather! Do you not simply just warm yourself naturally?" It was as she questioned why humans needed clothes that she saw two people and her smile jumped wide her form quickly moving as she was soon upon a fairy attempting to tackle them into a hug, "LUUUUUUNA!" She was laughing happily as she looked over the other person who had been talking to her guild master quite casually. With a smile she would address them as well, "Hello it is grand to meet you! I am Mellascyla may I inquire to your name?"

WC: 437/3000

Last edited by Mellascyla on 22nd January 2019, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 24th December 2018, 11:48 pm

Luna expected to find familiar faces when she came home, but she was expecting them to be of people she hadn't spoken with in a long time. While she sipped at the apple cider in her hands, she was surprised to hear the familiar voice call out. She turned to see the Lightning Dragon Slayer of Sabertooth. She was surprised to see him here, as far as she recalled he was not native to this region, which meant Luna started to fear the worst but decided not to let that get to her for at least today. Her warm smile greeted the other mage as she approached him. She found the question quite silly, as she thought she brought this up once before. "Indra? I should be asking you that question. This is my home town, my sister and I are visiting our brothers. I'm only here for a day or two, I do have responsibilities back at the guildhall."

Luna sighed, she didn't want to leave, but her positive attitude was not dying so quickly. "Ah well, the duties of a Guild Master never cease, but I deserve a break every now and then." Luna felt as thought she jinxed her luck as she head someone else call out her name and rush towards her. She heard rumors among the town folk that a giant was seen around but no one had a strong enough sight. Luna stuck her arm out and raised herself onto her toes for a second as Mella wrapped herself around Luna bellow the shoulder so she wouldn't spill her cider.  She noticed very well that Mella was under dressed for the occasion, but said nothing as this was a girl with the powers of a sun. "Mella? What are you doing in town?

Luna figured there was no harm in introducing the Giant to the Dragon slayer, albeit the ominous feeling at the back of her mind as she hoped that meeting a slayer might be an interesting experience. "Indra, this is Mella, one of my guild's newer recruits. Mella, this is Indra, A Sabertooth Mage I've had the pleasure of working with on a few occasions. he's a special human, for he has the powers of a dragon, and in turn the power to slay one. He is a rare mage, a dragon slayer." Luna took a sip of her cider, hoping things don't get awkward, unsure of why they'd get that way.

WC 410
    TWC 1112/3000

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 25th December 2018, 12:46 pm

This was news to Indra as he turned to Luna. "Wait a minute. You're a guild master now?" he asked.

Tailong soon reared his head out from the neckline of Indra's cloak to say hi. "Whoh! Power to the lady! Congratulations Luna. " the little dragon chirped.

Indra was both happy to hear she was moving up in the world, but also was nervous now. His method of doing things were never very restrained as she liked. Now that she was a guild master, she would have to adhere to the law? It made him wonder how much of an authoritarian figure she had become.

However, the new girl here was of more interest too in her choice of dress. Indra raised a brow at it, her attire more revealing than most girls-- especially Luna had shown. He kept his comments to himself, but she had a tough girl quality that made her appealing to him as well.

But, he couldn't forget WHY he was there. This wasn't a social gathering, it was a mission. Still, Luna gave him a grand introduction and he reached up to shake her hand. "Well, nice to meet you, Mella," indra said warmly.

He suddenly felt a sudden change in the wind-- the temperature begin to spike down. Something changed, and probably was the trouble he was warned about. He didn't know whether or not this was why he was here, but he knew trouble when he smelled it. "As much as I would love to spend the afternoon with both of you lovely ladies, I am afraid duty calls. Pardon me," he said with a mild bow of his head. With that, he turned and headed for the outskirts of town, picking up speed as he went.

They were coming...

WC: 298

Mellascyla
    Mellascyla

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mellascyla 27th December 2018, 8:05 am

Shaking the hand of the man she now knew as Indra a smile would form before she would quickly turn her attention to Luna, "I am here to eat of course! I heard from some people back in the guild that this place has some great cuisine! And maybe some other stuff but to be honest I tuned out the moment I heard about good food!" Looking at Indra after her guild masters explanation she would walk over and gawk a bit bending around them a bit to get a good look over them, "Oh wow! Sabertooth huh! I have no really heard much of them yet but I hope to learn more! And a Dragon Slayer! Hmmmmm... Does this mean you eat dragons?" Just as she began to drool at the thought of rare dragon meat the man would declare that he had a duty that was calling him causing confusion to her. Once he had left she would turn to look at Luna with a smile, "He seems nice! A bit of the type to eye you down but nice!" Today was a day of cheer for her as it stood since her goal of good food was one she had been looking forward to since she got into Fiore.

As she looked at Luna she would smile, "Wanna follow him! I am curious to what his duty could even be here at this time! I bet he is going to go see some lady maybe!!! Or man? I dunno hard to tell!" She gave a small laugh as she looked at Luna and sighed, "So what are you doing here? Is it perhaps a home for you? Or are you just here for the food too!" She would give Luna another hug though this time more proper than the grabbing one she had done before. Looking at Luna it was clear that she was wrapped up causing confusion to run over her, "Why are you wearing so many clothes? Is it not hot for you right now? The world is warm!" It was odd that the humans all seemed to be bundled up in this weather, was it that cold?

WC: 363
    TWC: 800/3000

Last edited by Mellascyla on 22nd January 2019, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 27th December 2018, 8:45 pm

Luna had forgotten that the dragon duo hadn't heard of her promotion, she was not happy about it so she's not surprised that those outside the guild weren't aware. She figured clarification couldn't hurt, until she started to wonder if it would hurt. Her career as a wizard seemed to be on a fast track for success while Indra was still finding his roots. Luna sounded as though she wasn't pleased when she spoke. "Yeah, I'm the Guild Master, things happened, and now I'm somehow leading the guild."

Luna had hoped that she could introduce the two and get them talking so she could slip away, she recalled the conversation she had with her eldest brother concerning Indra, and it was not favorable. However a worse fate was Indra walked away saying duty calls. Luna had a feeling that had nothing to do with his digestive system. Luna agreed with the Sun Giant that they should follow the Lightning Dragon Slayer, however her speculations started to get to her.  "He better not be sleeping with someone else from this village. That will just make things awkward once Zina spills the beans about our-, nevermind."

Luna recalled that the giant could be older, but was very well a student of the world, nor had Luna shared a lot of her personal details with many. Then again, no one needed that of her, and her human origins rarely come up. Everyone is amazed by the fairy aspect, that her history as a full human gets overlooked. "Firstly, yes, this is my home. I joined Crystal Sw- err, Aurora after a bad situation. Just wanted a place to work, then I was forced to become Guild Mas-" Luna felt better to keep that detail to herself. She knew that people would be gunning for the slot if they knew she didn't want to take it, however she was left with few options. She figured better to get to the other topic at hand.

She didn't know the cultural standards of education Mellascyla grew up in, but she decided to explain magically altered biology as she followed Indra's trail. "You see, about that, magic affects the body many ways. For example personally, my heart is made of an organic gold substance, and I have a biologically induced fear of demons, fairies natural predator. You have sun powers, therefore your body is kept naturally warm like a full time furnace. The reason why you feel warm, is that you're magic doesn't shut itself off completely, you never experienced the dangers of cold that the majority faces."

Luna pondered on that, she wondered how that could be magically sustained without serious drawbacks. However a line of thought came to her about the weakness of it. Luna kept it to herself for the meantime, praying she was wrong.

Luna kept Indra in sight, annoyed that he was doing a job around her home town, and didn't tell her any details. She knew Indra was a combatant by heart, so wherever he was, danger was close. She followed at a brisk pace, towing that this could end up in a wake of destruction. She wanted to keep any of that away from her home town, after all she had so few days and didn't want to spend them rebuilding the town.

Luna started to run as the gap between the man and the ladies was getting to wide, knowing she was going to regret trying to provide back up. "I swear to Shirain this better not be a god damn invasion. River village can't handle it when the river is frozen."

WC 602
    TWC 1714/3000

Last edited by Luceam on 3rd January 2019, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 28th December 2018, 9:18 am

Outside of town on the other side of the river that seperated the village-- Indra had approached the source of the gust. The wind had changed too suddenly to be anything else short of what was described. A rift in space, a frozen land and frosty invaders of an odd nature. This was something he couldn't ignore.

"D-d-did I really need to come along with you for this?" Tailong studdered due to the cold as he peeked out from Indra's cloak.

"If you rather go back and sip coffee with the ladies, go ahead. I'll let you have that one, but right now I'm hungry for a fight..." he growled, electricity crackling off his shoulders.

The portal was nestled on the mountain side that overlooked the village, ice and snow blowing out from the swirling portal of red, green and blue before him. He could smell a dangerous enemy lurking on the other side of the portal and could tell there was a hostile intent despite the 'festive' feel of the portal. If what the magic council had related to Sabertooth, it was not as jolly as it looked.

He hoped to keep Luna and the newer sexy woman out of this. But he soon heard footsteps behind him and smelled them coming. "Oh you got to be kidding me..." he grumbled as he heard their inevitable approach.

However, bigger troubles came as something began to emerge from the portal and another stronger gust of snow came blowing out. THe creature/creatures to emerge was not what the dragon slayer expected...

"What are you doing? Get out of here!" he warned to them.

WC 270

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th December 2018, 9:18 am

The member 'Zabertooth' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Disaster in the Frozen River OdAaNwh Disaster in the Frozen River OdAaNwh Disaster in the Frozen River OdAaNwh Disaster in the Frozen River NXDHjfc Disaster in the Frozen River R2fEWNz Disaster in the Frozen River R2fEWNz Disaster in the Frozen River OdAaNwh Disaster in the Frozen River OdAaNwh Disaster in the Frozen River OdAaNwh Disaster in the Frozen River PzArA86 Disaster in the Frozen River PzArA86
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 28th December 2018, 9:18 am

(Meant to only roll 1-- Rerolling)

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th December 2018, 9:18 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Disaster in the Frozen River OdAaNwh
    Mellascyla
    Mellascyla

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mellascyla 2nd January 2019, 7:44 pm

Following her guild master and listening to the explanations she gave it began to make a lot more sense in her head as these were things she had not quite considered before now, "Ah I see so people are not as gifted as I with the sun." She spoke rather sadly of this fact wondering how sad it must be to go without the blessing of the sun every day. Yet as she spoke she heard curious things from her guild master, things that for now she would only remember. The sun was thankfully quite high in the air today and she felt a need to confirm this as something in the distance was shimmering and the dragon slayer named Indra was crackling with something. As she saw something slip through the shimmering hole she would feel a sense of foreboding as what she could only assume were bears from their shape but were white in color came into view. Running towards the slayer she would quickly stop beside him and slam a hand on her ring, "Mella would like to grow now!" Focusing her magic into the ring she would grow only to about half her normal size standing at sixteen and a half feet tall, her clothing changing into the traditional robes of her people as she would look down at the guild master and her new found friend, "I have a very bad feeling about this! I do not want to fight if at all possible but please! Let me know if you are ready to go into this!"

It was not long after she spoke that a bear threatened by this new larger animal would leap forward biting at her leg causing her to yelp in pain before slamming a hand into the bear ripping it through the ice into the water and taking a bit of her leg with it. Kneeling down she would nurse the open wound a bit and tear up slightly, "Ow ow ow... Okay! Plans change! I am going to crisp em!"

WC: 341
    TWC: 1141/3000

Last edited by Mellascyla on 22nd January 2019, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 2nd January 2019, 8:40 pm

"Shirain damn it Indra! A freaking invasion on my home town and you try keeping it hidden from me?"

Luna was furious with the Dragon Slayer as she was able to see the white bears emerge from the portal. If there was anything she didn't want, it was an invasion on the place she grew up in. River Village meant the world to Luna, as it was a place she could always return to, and now it was in danger. When the arctic bears attacked Mella, Luna was greatly concerned as she rushed to the giant's aid. "Mella!" She saw the open wound before she climbed onto the giants knee, tending to the open wound as she placed her hands on either side of the wound before the area around got encased in a soft pink light, inducing a heavenly feeling for the giant. She would use Nature's Mercy to restore the health of her guild mate as the wound would close. She jumped off the giant, before facing the polar bears.

Luna looked at one that was coming towards her and spoke sternly to the bear. "What do you think you're doing?" Luna's luck with animals had yet to run out as the bear stopped to snarl, realizing that he was face to face with an animal whisperer of some sort. "Invading, what about it?" Luna regretted doing so, but she stretched her influence of animal telepathy to force the polar bears out of control. It was much more preferrable then then the wizards trying to fight the first wave of an invasion if it can be avoided. "All you lot, get out of here, Alpha first"

The two remaining bears started to retreat, growing frustrated until the bear behind the other charged at the other, turning them against one another as they were locked in combat. In a display of biting and slashing, they appeared to be wearing each other down, giving Luna a chance to approach Indra as she had a few questions. "Indra, please, tell me what in Shirain's name are polar bears coming out of a festive portal? Should I expect kamikaze penguins? Actually no, I can't afford to relive my 'Queen of the penguins' title this close no home..." Luna started to unbutton her coat, preparing herself to be able to move freely. She figured she would warm herself up as the situation dragged out. Taking a deep breath as she prepared for the worst.

WC 411
    TWC 2125/3000

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 3rd January 2019, 2:25 pm

Indra was surprised by the appearance of the two ladies-- one clearly willing to help, and Luna clearly pissed off for not saying anything. "You didn't seem too interested and I thought I'd leave you to have a pleasant holiday. I could handle this on my own, so I didn't see fit to tell you. Don't harp my ear off, will you," he replied to her scolding. He was busy at the moment after all.

He was impressed by the strength of the woman who became a giant. It was an endearing quality. He went to try and fight-- but Luna killed the buzz of a fight when she used some form of magic to actually turn the bears on one another. He grumbled, feeling as if she stole the job from him. He wasn't even going to kill the bears, but beat em up just as badly so that they would hobble back into the portal from which they came.

And once again, she began to scream out Indra growled in irritation. "Alright, alright! The guild summoned me here to help with a possible invasion. These portals have been popping up everywhere dropping in some kind of hostile enemy. There was just one portal here so I thought I could deal with it on my own. Satisfied?"

However, while the polar bears began to retreat-- the portal began to glow once more. Irritated, Indra turned and looked to find what else. "Great, what now?" he grumbled.

WC: 248

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd January 2019, 2:25 pm

'Dungeon Encounter' :
    Disaster in the Frozen River PE709gd
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 3rd January 2019, 2:26 pm

(Wrong dice. Sorry )

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd January 2019, 2:26 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Disaster in the Frozen River R2fEWNz
    Mellascyla
    Mellascyla

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mellascyla 3rd January 2019, 3:06 pm

Listening to Indra's reasoning for being here as she felt up her leg which had now healed she would sigh and get up looking towards the portal as it began to shimmer. Looking at her friend Luna she would pick up the fairy and the man as she grew to full size, her clothes matching her new size as she stood at the full thirty two feet tall. Looking at them she would sigh, "While I understand concerns! We have new issues! Let us deal with the main ones for now!" Setting the two of them back down she would shrink back to her human size and quickly move forwards slamming a leg into one of the weird shorties who had crawled out of the portal.

The one she slammed was not nearly phased enough as she quickly followed it up by grabbing at the suns rays within herself the rays of light hitting her from above as she focused it all. In moments a nova of pure flame erupted from around Mella herself the elves caught in it burning heavily as their snowballs melted down to water and soon nothing but vapor. Once the eruption was finished the elves had backed off from her melted candy canes and no more snowballs as she stood at the edge of a now very much thawed river. Looking at her allies she would smile and quickly enter more of a defensive stance ready for what new things these elves might try now that they are backed into a corner. As she did so one more caught her off guard, one that had been hiding out of the four in view and a candy cane slammed into the back of her head causing her to stumble forwards for a moment as she caught not only her breath but her bearings, vision had gone black for a moment and now she was actually rather dizzy causing her to fall back into the waters as she floated stopped against some melted ice crashing against the more solid areas.

WC: 343
    TWC: 1484/3000

Last edited by Mellascyla on 22nd January 2019, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 3rd January 2019, 8:32 pm

Luna watched as her giant companion turned back to regular size, only to shrink back to human size to deal with the small invasion party. She watched as she was impressed with how Mella was able to handle the initial four, she kept her focus on the state of the river as she backed away from her fire companion. She watched how the display was just dangerous not just for the enemies, but everyone. Mella was on thin ice before she was knocked in. 

In a dashing movement, Luna folded in her right thumb while she crossed her arm across her chest, and a white energy blade extended. She dashed and slid by the elf and slashed towards it's neck, decapitating the elf before kicking the body and slapping the head into the water. With her left hand, she reached into her pocket and pulled out the fire whip and activated it. She turned the tip into it's claw mode, assuming that the weak weapon wouldn't be able to cause major harm to the sun giant. She figured that heat would not bother, and not leave a mark as she whipped towards Mella, and the claw homed itself around Mella's waist and Luna pulled out the giant.

She knelled down to check to make sure the giant was at least breathing, knowing that the furnace her kind called a body would protect from hypothermia and other cold related ill effects. Luna looked at the water and saw a bit of steam coming out. Satisfied that the giant was in fact breathing. "Foolish giant. You're not used to fighting at this size are you? There are subtle and vast differences you gotta look out for."

Luna could hear something from the portal, she turned around not sure what the she'd be faced with next, all she could do was hope that she was equipped to deal with it...

WC 317
    TWC 2442

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd January 2019, 8:32 pm

The member 'Luceam' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 5th January 2019, 2:17 pm

Indra had saw the remaining of the elves that emerged. To him, it was the most uncanny sight he ever seen. But he didn't care to waste time with small fries. However, he heard the cry from the woman Mella. Alarmed, he turned and glanced to see she had been struck. Annoyed, he raised an arm up and lightning crackled around it. "Lightning Dragon-- THUNDERCLAP!!" he slammed it into the ground and a wave of lightning tore through the snow-covered hillside. The elves didn't even get so far as a foot near him as the wave of lightning fried many of them to burnt crisps. The polar bears he could of spared, but it was clear these merry-looking monsters had anything other than joy on their list of plans.

Once his share was dispatched, he quickly turned and ran towards Luna and Mella. "Are you alright?" Indra called, hoping she was still conscious. Though he was impressed by her strength and ability, it seemed there was a limit to it.

Luckily, Luna was a medic of a mage and she was able to treat her. The fact he overheard her words made it clear the woman was alive. Indra stopped in between them and the portal as more began to emerge! ANother swarm of bears. "Oh come on... like we didn't have enough..." Indra grumbled as he raised an arm up once more. By now, the storm clouds had begun to thicken, something that just naturally happened in time with his own battles. It seemed the heavens made sure he was never in short supply of lightning as lightning flickered above. "Fall from the heavens, blades that cleave through the storm! " Lightning danced above as the bears charged once more. "Lightning Dragon-- Imperial Arms!!" he roared, and threw an arm out at their direction.

The lightning flashed but instead of a strike, several bolts rained down. They were not lightning, but infact several blades and weapons made from lightning magic itself. They fell down like a hail storm and struck at the bears in a wide area. The crash caused roars from the beasts, along with sizzles and eruptions along the snow and earth below. As the cloud of ice dust cleared, they could see the lightning materialized-- sticking out of the ground in several places. The bears, while still alive, were frozen as some paralyzed by the lightning and others stuck between the magic weapons embedded in the ground.

That would give Luna some time to heal her friend.

WC: 422

Mellascyla
    Mellascyla

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mellascyla 6th January 2019, 11:28 am

Roaring thunder could be heard muffled through the water as she slowly began to regain consciousness a subtle beating of her heart as she felt the direct sunlight leave her body. A moment passed and the sounds of larger footsteps from the direction of potentially the portal, more thunder cracks and the water began to rumble. Slowly rising from the water still dazed she would hold her head as she saw weapons made from pure lightning began to fall from the skies striking some more of the strange white bears that had arrived from the portal and now she was starting to regain bearing. Looking at the portal she could see that familiar shimmering once again, though this time she was not going to get hurt like before quickly moving over to Luna she would smile and put a hand on the woman's shoulder, "Hold this for me please!" Taking off the ring she would hand it to Luna before letting the sunlight inside her reach peak heat. A wave of heat radiated from Mellascyla as she quickly expanded back to her full size at least three more bears coming out of the portal.

As the beasts exited the portal Mella would rear a hand and just as the bears would notice her the hand would sweep across the field hopefully missing Indra and slamming the Bears back through the portal itself. Radiance seemed to shimmer off of Mellascyla, her magic no longer being held back by the ring as she took a look to some of the surviving bears. With a sigh she could see that more than likely they were already finished and she would raise a hand as she spoke, "Aspect of the Sun, mighty plasma of the heavens strike down those in my way." speaking a ray of sunlight would rip through the clouds and collect in her hand starting as pure light before becoming slowly more akin to lightning in her palm. Moving to the trapped beasts she would smile towards them, "Be silent now." slamming a hand into the ground the lightning would erupt as a golden ring of pure lightning would ripple from the impact zone torching the remaining bears as they burnt from the inside out. Most still survived this but a mark was left on each as she quickly gathered the heat inside herself to her hand. "The sun shall bring you ruin, be at peace now." Flames began to gather around her coalescing into five orbs of pure flame and just as quickly they formed they would rip towards the bears and trigger the marks, caught in explosions of flame and lightning the bears fell and Mella backed off a bit falling back to river as she sat down panting heavily.

She had used a lot of her magic and much of her internal sunlight to fuel those spells so she was feeling a bit drained but as she looked at Indra and Luna she would give a small smile and a thumbs up, "Did I do well?" Perhaps she had gone too far on symptoms of the problem, but she wanted to at least help.

WC: 526
    TWC: 2010/3000

Last edited by Mellascyla on 22nd January 2019, 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th January 2019, 11:28 am

The member 'Mellascyla' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 7th January 2019, 11:53 pm

When Luna was given the ring, she was impressed with the display of her giant companion as she had dealt with the incoming polar bears. Luna figured she would need to be able to fight on a whim so she slipped the ring onto her left middle finger, placing it next to the Lightning Dragon Eye on her hand. Luna was genuinely impressed by the girl, but Luna kept in mind that that too much heat could be a problem as it could make it dangerous to move around. Luna noticed yet another wave of polar bears making their approach. Wave after wave, Luna knew she that she was not suited for this type of fight. She had an option, an ally that could be an enemy easily. 

She wondered if the seed could grow, but she substituted the earth energy by adding her own as a small yellow droplet oozed out of her skin before becoming a seed. She then tossed the seed as close as she could to the mountain. The seed burrowed bellow the snow before the twisted root quickly grew but then exploded forcing a green light beam shot up into the sky before dark clouds formed around it. As Luna projected her voice for the summoning chant, Lightning randomly struck down from the clouds at intervals. " "I call forth from the Forest Beyond the horizon, he who has been sealed, the one of chaos, the predator of all. Come forth, Zixcor!"

The emerald toned dragon descended from the cloud and then with a flap of the wings and a roar, the clouds dispersed. Zixcor dissented in a gentle glide towards Luna. Luna knew the dragon hated long and heavily detailed explanations and orders, generally Luna had one brief sentence to say. "Zixcor, those bears and anything that comes from the portal is fair game!" Zixcor however didn't change course, his eyes were locked on Luna and landed. Luna took a few steps back nervously, she knew his history all too well from what Tierra and Vita shared with him. "Uh Zixcor, they're the other direction..." Zixcor followed her before he made a leap, and grabbed her with one claw picking her up, flying up into the air a long distance and slammed back into the ice, fracturing it before he released his grip. "You dare call me out here you god damn pissy fairy?"

Luna groaned as she tried to move, but fighting against Zixcor was like a one sided battle as she was, she couldn't even hope to win. Tears almost formed in her eyes. "Zix... cor. Please, I beg you." He then took a deep breath as he sucked a green energy out of Luna before in a roaring breath, released a massive amount of green energy was shot at Luna point blank forcing her through the ice and deep into the river.

Zixcor then turned around to the polar bears that were scratching at him, whipping one back. He the whipped his neck and bit into one polar bear's stomach. As it bled, he absorbed the life energy of the bear as all traces of life disappeared slowly until the polar bar was reduced to it's skeleton which the bones became so brittle they fell apart and crashed onto the ground. The third bear tried to back off but Zixcor had bit the bear and it met the same fate as the last. Zixcor jumped into the air, flapping his wings steadying flight as he prepared one last energy breath attack, blasting the polar bear in the neck, with such force that the bones in it's neck shattered. He dived in, perching himself over the helpless bear as it absorbed the life out of the creature.  

The dragon roared, stretching out his wings and tail, the experience was thrilling, but it was not enough. "Is this all you got you miserable wrecks! Show me something worth my time."

Meanwhile as Zixcor was handling the polar bears, Luna had the wind knocked out of her as she was sent on a brutal trip down and hit the bottom of the river. The shock and pain was overwhelming as she had no time, or air left to hold her breath. Luna felt immensely cold, she gasped for air but nothing was there, water filled her lungs as she could start to feel herself drift away. Coming out of her skin was yet another yellow droplet that turned into a seed forcing it's way into the ground, a twisted root sprouted itself out of the ground as someone was forcefully summoning themselves. The root untwisted halfway forming the summon platform, a magic circle formed before out came the green nature wolf came out.

The silver were opened wide with shock before he grabbed the back of her coat and qipao collar with my teeth and doggy paddled his way up to the surface. He then managed to drag Luna on top of the ice, first he checked for breathing but even his advanced senses were having trouble.  He turned Luna's head to the side and opened her jaw before he walked to the side of Luna, putting his paws down on her abdomen and applied pressure. Water came out slowly, and after the pressure died down and Aegis was sure there was none left, he turned her head to the side and put his mouth over hers and gave two brief breaths before positioning himself to perform chest compressions, before going back and forth between compressions and rescue breathing until Luna was breathing on her own.

She burst awake shivering, Aegis wrapped his body around hers. His fur absorbed a lot of the water in her clothes, she was almost dry quickly but she was still cold. Aegis turned to face the dragon, growling. "Zixcor you heartless bastard!" Zixcor turned to Mella and Indra, annoyed that he recognized Indra around. "If one of you has heat based magic, get your ass over. Now tell me what the hell is that thing doing here!"

WC 1001
    TWC 3443

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 9th January 2019, 12:13 am

Indra would have been a bit upset at the giant woman-- having literally stolen his thunder. Somehow her magic had an unusual impact on his as it cleared the sky of the thunderclouds he would slowly create. He grumbled a bit at that, but the results were hardly worth arguing about. Her solar magic or whatever form it was, conjured blazing power that literally cooked the enemies in her path. He raised a brow at her efforts, interested her on more than one level. "Not bad. This is the first time I haven't hated someone for stealing my thunder..." Indra replied as he glanced back at the woman. When this was over, he should share a drink with her to get to know her more...

... of course the fact Luna was nearby was something he had conflicts with.

Speaking of, Luna soon enacted a ritual with her own power. Light poured out and from it emerged a mighty emerald dragon. He watched as the being came down before Luna, whom proceed to groven and show her respect to the green dragon deity of her magic. It was impressive-- till the dragon tossed her in defiance. His eyes widened at the sight of her magic creature turning on her. "The hell?!" he gasped, alarmed that her own creature would kill her. Why in the world would she risk summoning something that probably was even remotely dangerous on her like that. Even as the bears clawed at the dragon, it pulling the attention of all the enemies with ease, Indra was insulted the beast would turn on its summoner like that. "Reckless moron!" Indra swore, either referring Luna or the dragon that hurted her. It was only adding trouble to a bad situation.

It was exactly the reason he wanted to handle this nasty situation alone.

By some miracle, Luna had summoned the wolf she used, somehow independently to save her. (Time skip since Kage isn't here) . Annoyed, Indra rushed over to both of them-- Luna and her giant friend as the dragon wreaked havoc on the polar bears. More forces began to slowly come out from the portal, even as the dragon was on a violence spree.

Indra had lightning magic, but using it for raw heat would kill Luna. Instead, he just took off the cloak he wore with Tailong inside. He tossed the cloak off and swing it snugly around LUna and the wolf-- Tailong poking his head out to sniff at Luna's face. "Hang in there, Luna!" he said, breathing upon her lightly for his own warm dragon's breath to heat her features for his size.

Now pretty much half-naked at this point, Indra turned to the dragon. "Hey, wolf, what the hell is that and why would LUna even summon that thing?" Indra said towards the emerald dragon.

Now the portal shimmered, as now polar bears no longer came-- but something else was starting too. It began to widen as if something even more dangerous would come through. Between the violent dragon, polar bears and midget candy cane maniacs, what else could this otherworldly portal spit out for them to deal with.

Indra rose up as he looked at the portal as large figure could be seen on the other side. It was not clear, but they heard the sound...

"Ho ho ho ho..."

Indra growled with frustration. "Enough of this. Lightning Dragon--- ROAR!!" He released a powerful roar, right at the mouth of the portal. A few of the elves were fried from the crossing lightning, but the damage was more aimed at the portal and whomever was trying to go through.

Wheither or not it did any good... they would have to wait and see.

WC: 623

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 5:58 am