Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New person here

Ragnhild
    Ragnhild

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

New person here Empty New person here

Post by Ragnhild 9th April 2018, 3:03 pm

Hello there everyone! I'm glad to have found what seems to be an interesting FT RP site.
    I look forward to making a chara and (hopefully) making some OOC and IC friends. That being said I have school and a full-time job so most days I'm not able to be on until late afternoon or ridiculously early in the morning. (CST / CDST I live in Oklahoma USA)

Extremely random but in your Magic and Spell Rules under Summons Magic: Celestial the first set of keys are referred to as 'Stellar' and then later as 'silver'. Not to make a bad impression, but I wanted to let someone know in case that was unintentional. Because under the 'Stellar Key' explanation it gives no color. BUT then again I also realize that the majority of folks that would even bother reading all that have at least watched enough Fairy Tail to know that... so just ignore this whole paragraph! :lol:
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 3,631,235

New person here Empty Re: New person here

Post by Leila Vergious 9th April 2018, 3:33 pm

Welcome to FTRP!

I see that you have already found the rules, but in case you've not gotten to it yet, here is a handy little newbie guide you can use to set yourself up. There's also the guild info that will help you decide which one you wish to join when making your character and a Discord you can join if you haven't done so yet by clicking the big logo in our right-hand menu.

And the stellar keys are just regular silver keys, yes. I have a big summoning magic myself, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever need any help with that, or anything else. Or just message someone from staff, everyone is always willing to help! So yeah, hope you have a great time here and that we will RP together in the future~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ragnhild
    Ragnhild

Player 

Post by Ragnhild 9th April 2018, 3:42 pm

Yes I have indeed found the rules... I usually try to understand as much about a site as I can before joining, albeit a lot of those rules make no sense to me. I'm hoping it'll become crystal clear in time, hopefully without being scolded a time or two.

As for questions, I still have yet to even decide on a character yet, let alone magics and whatnot. And about the lineage thing... how does that work? It's one of those things that's not really making much sense, unfortunately.
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 9th April 2018, 3:48 pm

Lineage is a optional thing for your character. You can either roll first then see if you get a lineage you like and use it to base your character or magic off of. Or you can first make your character and magic, then roll and see if you like one of the lineages. Or not choose one at all, tis your call.

Also welcome to the site ^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 9th April 2018, 4:01 pm

Welcome to the site Ragnhild! I'm Lester its nice to meet you.
    Don't worry too much about the odd times we have a really big variety of people from all across the globe so you'll be able to find someone who is online at a similar time.

I can help you out with any questions you have especially regarding magic, so feel free to message me either here onsite or on discord. Alternately if its a question you need answering fast you're welcome to ask another staff member online or on discord there is a channel called site discussion.

Weretiger pretty much has it right and Vindy has given you all the links. Lineages are rolled, check in the sacred library to see what they are. They're just extra little (optional) abilities. Roll 3 choose 1, later down the line you can get scrolls that allow you to customise a lineage or choose one.

I look forward to seeing you around! Message me if there are any queries im happy to help out <3 I look forward to seeing you around

Ragnhild
    Ragnhild

Player 

Post by Ragnhild 9th April 2018, 4:22 pm

I see... thank you all so much! Hopefully I won't bug you guys too much :)

And thanks for clearing that up... if I was to roll, would I have to pick a lineage or could I go without, despite having rolled for it. And if I did roll would that negate the chance of getting one later on, with the scrolls?
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 9th April 2018, 4:24 pm

You can roll and not choose any, thats okay!

Even if you didn't select a lineage then you can still use a scroll in the future. Scrolls are acquirable in the vip shop and through events.

Don't worry about bugging us! I would prefer that you know what you're doing than someone is confused

Ragnhild
    Ragnhild

Player 

Post by Ragnhild 9th April 2018, 4:36 pm

Okie dokie! :cheers: Thank you again. Now I can at least try to start working on a character plan. :shock:
    Ragnhild
    Ragnhild

Player 

Post by Ragnhild 9th April 2018, 4:38 pm

And one last thing (edit: for now)... on the rolls, is it 1 roll per post? So I'd have to post 3 times, or could all 3 be done in one post?
    Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Defender of the Heavenly Gardens
    Guild : Fairytail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Royalty
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Musicalbunny 9th April 2018, 4:57 pm

it can be done all in 1 post. Also I'm Musicalbunny, nice to have u around ^_^. Go to the bottom where the lineage dice can be inputted. Next to it u can replace the 1 with a 3

Ragnhild
    Ragnhild

Player 

Post by Ragnhild 9th April 2018, 5:05 pm

Hello Musicalbunny, nice to meet you. Thank you muchly for answering, and the greeting!
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 9th April 2018, 5:10 pm

Hey there, welcome to the site! I see your questions seem to be getting answered already here, but if you have any questions specific to the guild Fairy Tail or need anyone to rp with, go ahead and shoot me a PM on-site or on Discord~ I go by Ivy there.

New person here B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Ragnhild
    Ragnhild

Player 

Post by Ragnhild 9th April 2018, 5:11 pm

Oh, okay ^^ thank you! Do you mind if I call you Ivy here too or would you rather Ivyleaf or Ivyleaf33? And that song you have quoted in your signature is awesome :)
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 9th April 2018, 5:13 pm

call me daddyYes, Ivy is fine xD. People on Discord call me a wide variety of names, but Ivy is probably the most common.

New person here B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Ragnhild
    Ragnhild

Player 

Post by Ragnhild 9th April 2018, 5:22 pm

You're scaring me already XD I shall (try) to remember that, not that my memory is absolutely the best... but that's beside the point!

Post by Guest 9th April 2018, 5:23 pm

Welcome to the site! ^o^

It seems everyone has you covered for your questions. For the rules, do note we are non-canon, so we don't stick directly to canon things (stellar keys including silver, etc).

If you ever need some help, don't hesitate to shoot me or another staff member a PM! c: Have fun roleplaying and plotting, and if you haven't already, join us on Discord!
    Leila Moon
    Leila Moon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Experience : 1,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cat-astrophic Shadows
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leila Moon 9th April 2018, 8:02 pm

Hello there! Welcome welcome, once you've got your character approved I'd love the opportunity to RP with you, this is my alt, my main is Pokomon, too lazy to relog during work time atm. I'm pretty patient so having odd posting times doesn't phase me. Feel free to message me on discord (nickname renamon on the main discord atm) for possible plot or job ideas. Okay back to work I go...

New person here Wa4S7H6
    Character: Leila Moon  ✾  Magic: Cat-astrophic Shadows ✾  Secondary Magic: LOCKEDVoiceSecret Stash (WiP)
    Ragnhild
    Ragnhild

Player 

Post by Ragnhild 9th April 2018, 8:20 pm

Wow :o everyone seems to be helpful XD Thank you and nice to meet you both.

P.S. Poko, I'd love to rp in the future... I might even have my chara done in a few years ^^

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:13 am