Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sunny Lily, Daisy Lily and a Stalker

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Sunny Lily, Daisy Lily and a Stalker

Post by Hania 5th January 2018, 5:25 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunny Lily, Daisy Lily and a Stalker 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Sunny Lily, Daisy Lily and a Stalker

Post by Hania 5th January 2018, 5:25 pm

Rolling for my stalker

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th January 2018, 5:25 pm

The member 'Tamashi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sunny Lily, Daisy Lily and a Stalker TV6mrb1
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 12th January 2018, 7:17 pm

Months had passed and the blind youth had forgotten the task where he had dealt with the strange magical weeds and the herbalist within the beanstalk village, which he still believed was a lie cause it was nothing like had be described within the story books. As was the norm it was time for him to check his mailbox in the West Fiore Trading Companies head quarters in case Zenshin or Zeno had tried to keep in touch, but when he got there and checked his box he found he did have mail but not from the two people he'd expect it from. Taking the letter he closed the box and sat on the floor ignoring the goings on around him before he opened the letter and held it to the side "Would one of you help please?" he asked his parents in the hopes one of them would be useful, it wasn't like it was something he could figure out on his own he hadn't even been taught how to read brail "Well except Valanthe, I think she's as blind as I am." he added realising that one of his parents where also blind but had a strange clarity about some things.

Sitting he listened as he was told about what the herbalist had found out "Wait, what herbalist?" he eventually asked, he really couldn't remember and flinched as he felt himself being swatted and went quiet as more information came. "Umm... still... What herbalist?" he repeated, it was nice to have all this information and he was glad he had helped but it was useless as he had no clue as to what they where talking about so had to ask for a recap. "So I went to a village that came out of a fairytale and done some things left and now they want me back to tell me about the results of the plants? Sure... I guess..." he said standing heading towards the ship as every trip he sat in one spot and joked with the crew so it didn't seem that long before they had landed at a port before heading towards the village "Well yeah, I can tell that but for now they're not a threat. I'll deal with them if they start." he said walking towards the village humming quietly wondering if any others had heard of the weeds.

Word count: 396

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 12th January 2018, 8:13 pm

While this stranger had come to the West Fiore Trading Company, and was doing their own thing there, someone was watching them a bit. She quietly raised a black eyebrow as she observed for a moment. She wasn't doing much, just going to be going to the Beanstalk Village to see what the herbalist found of her plants she gathered for her. She puts her hands behind her head and followed the kid who seemed to be taller than her, onto one of the boats. She shows a peace sign to the crew as she lounged around waiting for them to go on to the port on the other side of the continent.

When the boat docks, she noticed the guy going off to the same direction she was. Squinting her eyes a bit, she speeds up her walking and holds her hands behind her back. "Uh... hi. You have business in the Beanstalk Village?" She questions kind of gruffly. She was hoping she didn't need to play too nice with others so soon... she hadn't had anything to drink yet, and forgot her flask at the guild. Immediately she noticed his blindfold over his eyes and wondered if he was actually blind. Why did so many people cover their faces? Or some part of their face?

Adalinda continues to walk as she crosses her arms over her chest. In a pouch on her hip was a paper from the herbalist stating that she should come to visit her again. Did this guy have something to do with the herbalist too? She seemed like the type to have multiple jobs for different mages to do.

Words: 275
    Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Post by Kyran 14th January 2018, 3:29 pm

Kyran had stayed in Beanstalk village after completing his second mage job. The plants all around the village fascinated him. Not to mention he was in a new place and he wanted to explore everything. He was studying one of the more peculiar plants, one that emitted heat, when the messenger found him. "Thank you?" Kyran said as he accepted the paper. Apparently, the herbalist wanted to speak with him. Kyran chewed on his bottom lip. Had he messed up his sample? He certainly hoped not. He would hate to have to go after those strange weeds again.

Kyran adjusted Last Sight on his shoulder. After the last mission, he had retrieved his weapons. The longbow was a welcome weight on his shoulder. Checking the quiver at his side and Black Flower's Thorn in the sheathe at his back, Kyran set off toward town. He had to take the long way around. Trying to go directly back to Beanstalk Village would have led him straight through a patch of weeds that caused a person to float. He did not want to deal with that again.

The round about route brought him near the docks where Kyran spotted a familiar figure. Adalinda had apparently come to town. Beside her was a strange youth with a blindfold over his eyes. Perhaps they had business in town together? Kyran debated catching up to them. Adalinda hadn't seemed so bad the last time they had worked together. She might be worth making a friend out of. However, Kyran wasn't sure about the youth beside her.

Kyran put aside his doubts. Surely the youth couldn't be that bad. He was blind after all. "Adalinda! Hey!" He called out running to catch up to the pair. "Remember me? Did a job in Rose Garden a week ago. Kyran wasn't good with time so it might have been longer than that. He didn't care so much. Kyran began to walk with them as he talked. "Who is your companion?"

Word Count: 333

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 15th January 2018, 12:19 pm

Advent continued to walk humming a little to himself as he tried to remember the steps, tune and movements to his new spells, but that didn't seem like it was going to happen anytime soon which frustrated the white haired youth to no end; which was clearly seen as he fell out of tune. "It's not as easy as the other ones, these ones are more compl-" it almost looked as he was speaking to himself to the outside world but this was far from the truth, he was talking to his 'parents' all be it they where dead. None the less he had stopped mid discussion with them when he had heard a woman's voice and so stopped turning to look at her blinking under his "You're not the stalker." he said with something that is a cross between childish disappointment and confusion on who she was, especially when she had mentioned Beanstalk Village. As he was about to open his mouth he heard another voice and tilted his head. "No, he isn't the stalker either... geese you lot are paranoid." he huffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well I know this because the vibrations are different..." he sighed shaking his head, "You're not exactly the best person to argue this fact, your dead and couldn't feel vibrations if you tried when you where living Yuui" he was annoyed with everything he said being second guessed by the head of his 'family' but then he knew deep down it was just to keep him safe and was thankful on some level even though it drove him nuts. "Oh right the person who spoke to me!" he finally made full circle realising he wasn't alone still and leaned forward a little a bright smile on his face "You're not the stalker and neither is he..." he said pointing to the the other person that seemed to have caught up to them before nodding "I have to go to the fairytale village, I got a letter from the flower lady I gave the Lily family to." he said moving into his top bringing out the letter holding it out for them to see "But it seems like someone's following us since the boat, my parents thing one of you might be them but that's just silly." he said with a happy tone as he started to walk once more. "I'm Advent." he finally said introducing himself.

Word count: 406
    Total Word Count: 802

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 15th January 2018, 2:43 pm

Adalinda blinks at the guy. He was... talking to himself? She thought he was just keeping a mental note of things before. Now it was obvious that he was actually holding out full on conversations with himself and some other person, or persons? His comment of her not being the stalker made her hesitate for a moment. "Well... um... yeah... I'm not..." She scratches the back of her head quietly. That was an odd thing to say. Was there a stalker about? Did it happen to be her on accident since she followed this kid from the guild? Maybe she should keep her ears open a bit more in case there was someone there she would have to fight.

She looks up as she hears Kyran, and smirks a bit. If she was honest with herself, she wondered when she would see that kid again. He did a bang up job beating up the ex boyfriend. Maybe she could spar with him some time. "Hi there, buddy! Yeah, I remember you. Haven't seen you in a while!" She chuckles as she stretches some. She looks to the kid and points as he says his name. "That. That's his name apparently. Uh... Why are you here? Since apparently he and I are here for the same thing." She holds up her paper with the note from the herbalist as well.

The mage looks after Advent, and quickly jogs after him. "You need someone to help you to the herbalist?" She then shakes her head. "You know? Since we're both going to the same place at least. Or a companion?" She shrugs her shoulders as she crossed her arms over her chest.

She pauses a bit before she spins around and points a finger at Kyran. "You! You owe me a few drinks still! I still cringe at the thought of those girls! Uuuugh!" She grips her hair with both of her hands before she turns herself around and fakes hobbling over the memory of the job she did with Kyran. "Maybe the Herbalist makes potions to forget certain memories?" She snorts to herself.

Words: 352
    Total: 627
    Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 15th January 2018, 7:44 pm

Kyran found himself suddenly very uncomfortable as he watched the two mages. The boy was either insane or had some kind of magic that let him speak to others at long distance. Then there was this stalker he kept rambling on about. Were they in danger? Or was it the figment of a child's imagination? Kyran wasn't sure what to make of Advent. He ran a hand through his red hair, wishing it was a little longer. Maybe he could tear it out then and relieve his frustrations.

Then there was Adalinda. Kyran had wanted to make friends with her. She had seemed nice when they were doing their last mission. Though she had been peeved that he had beaten up the boyfriend by himself. Yet she had this chipper demeanor now he wasn't sure what to make of. Not to mention she wanted her drinks. His assumption back on their last mission about her being an alcoholic must be true. An energetic alcoholic with violent tendencies seemed to match her to a T. How could he deal with that?

Kyran felt himself drawing back inside, putting up his stoic expression against their strangeness. He wasn't good at dealing with people. Strange people were even harder to deal with. Childhood trauma threatened to bubble up inside him. Kyran wanted to walk away from them to find his peace of mind once more. Yet they were all headed to the same place. He would have to deal with them eventually wouldn't he? He didn't want to let the nice herbalist down. Kyran sped up to walk next to Advent and Adalinda. He pulled out his own message. "Got a letter too. Kyran by the way." He said rather gruffly. Sophia would have scolded him. She always said he needed to talk more. He should have said something about the drinks he owed Adalinda.

Kyran looked around for a moment. Something had tripped his senses. He couldn't put his finger on it though. His social interactions were scrambling his brain. Kyran looked around trying to find something to associate the feeling with. Perhaps... "Something's following." He said assuming Advent's stalker had tripped his internal alarm. Perhaps that wasn't merely the ramblings of a mad child. "Should I string my bow? Take out? Or injure for questioning?" They might be able to take the stalker unawares but Kyran wanted the group to be in agreement. They may need to work together to take down this mysterious person. Wherever they might be since he still couldn't manage to catch sight of them.

Word Count: 428
    Total: 761

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 16th January 2018, 11:42 am

Advent stopped blinking hearing ada's voice "Well I know your not.." he said before pointing a seemingly random direction "They on the other hand in their paranoid ways think you and your friend where but that's just silly, the vibrations are all wrong." he said bringing down his hand smiling once again "You're a member of the trading company I go to get my mail from, you sang with the sailors on the boat.. and are tone deaf." he said rubbing his ears as if he remembered the wailing in a painful manner "If I give you some alcohol promise not to sing again near me?" his tone almost begging for her to agree to the terms, given some of the griping she done on the journey about not bringing her flask the long white haired youth could tell if she had any vice it was that. Realising finally he mentioned her guild he turned his head and poked the white and periwinkle bordered Infinity Hydra symbol on his cheek grinning "This is my guild... I really should visit them again... but I don't know where they are..." he paused scratching his cheek a little "I think they got lost." his tone showed he was in deep thought on the last statement "Ah, they'll eventually find themselves and so find me." his voice becoming bouncy once more.

"Why would I need someone one to help me to the herbalist?" he asked honestly not seeing why Ada would ask him such a thing "I'm blind not... wait that be silly to say because that's in fact true..." he seemed to be having an internal conversation with himself. "At any rate, no I don't need help to the herbalist... you see my blindfold and instantly think of my disability but Yuui would make me train harder if I accepted. Thank you for the offe-" he stopped at the gate of the village looking in his head going this way and that "Well this isn't good now is it..." he said shaking his head a little "They got bigger, so information on the Lily family?" he seemed to ask the unseen forces before remembered the other mage that spoke "Hi Key!" he paused for a moment tilting his head to the left a little "Um... do you open doors?" he asked in a sincere yet childlike manner to the male.

"The stalker? Oh don't worry about that right now Key. Why we're here is more important... if they get in the way or get involved then we take out the threat... no need to before." he said after all he himself could be a bit paranoid and the person could be like them on this task but it didn't make much sense in all honesty given that the person was hiding themselves was never a good sign, the only reason he knew was because he was sensitive to vibrations. "Besides can you see them? Cause my parents can't" he eventually asked covering his mouth as he yawned walking into the village heading towards the herbalists house again "Hi Flow- woah... what happened to your house? did the beanstalk finally show up?" he asked his head turning as if he was actually seeing everything wrong.

Word count: 541
    Total word count: 1'343

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 16th January 2018, 1:30 pm

At the sound of her being tone deaf, Adalinda flinched and glares at the child. "Why I outta..." She pushes on her arm a bit as if she was pushing up a sleeve, but then shake her head and crosses her arms. "No. I won't take alcohol from someone like you. Unless you plan to give it all to me?" She puts her hand on her chest and puckers her lips a bit. "I actually sing pretty good, thank you very much." She jerks her head away and huffs.

She had glanced at the symbol on the boys cheek, and nods a little to herself as she thought it was impressive that he was even in a guild while blind. She can't help but snicker at the kid as he was starting to say he was blind. "Sorry for asking then." She shrugs her shoulders as she looks around them. She noticed the weeds growing again, and sighs. "I hope she's not wanting us to get rid of them again... I don't have any extra bandages..." She grumbles and shakes her head. When he asked Kyran if he could open doors, Adalinda was confused.

"Can't you open doors? I'm sure the only people who can't, is people who don't have hands, or can move, and animals. Most of them." She put her hands on her hips and sighs as her throat was actually parched. Maybe she should have accepted the kids offer for some of his alcohol. "Maybe we should take the stalker out now. I would rather to be left alone and deal with it now, rather than later... especially if the herbalist has something that's a secret..." She grips her fist and looks around. Why was she not noticing this guy? She honestly wanted to just get this done and over with. "C'mon. Let's get to the herbalist. I want to go to a tavern after this." She puts her hands behind her head and takes a deep breath.

Words: 331
    Total: 958
    Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 16th January 2018, 6:36 pm

Kyran tried not to curl up into a ball as the other two mages did their thing. His hands itched to wrap in his red hair, to cause some pain that would make him forget his headache. He took a deep breath through his nose. He could do this. Maybe not well but he was sure he could make it through this. They weren't his tormentors. They weren't trying to hurt him in any way.

"Yes...? Can't everybody? Kyran said slowly. He was confused by the boy's question. Was it about magic? Or real physical doors? Perhaps Advent was talking about mental doors. Why was understanding people such a difficult task.

Kyran fell back as the two continued walking to the herbalist's. He wasn't sure how much more he could take. The stalker wasn't helping his headache much either. Advent was right. They didn't need to take out the stalker now but still. Kyran pulled Last Sight from his back. With quick movements, he began to string it. He struggled taking a minute or two to put his weapon together. His two companions were out of sight by the time Kyran had finished. Yet the stalker's presence felt like it was in front of him. Kyran frowned. What was the stalker after? Not any one of the mages clearly or the stalker would have attacked him. Kyran laid an arrow across his bow. Better safe than sorry.

He ran to catch up to Advent and Adalinda. The herbalist's house loomed in front of them. Kyran felt a bit of wonder seep into his blood as he beheld it once again. The house was integrated with several large beanstalks. Each was a different color and Kyran assumed each color served a different purpose. He wished he had brought some of the plant he had been studying. Perhaps the herbalist could have helped identify it. The sight of the house drove every thought of the stalker from Kyran's mind. It simply wasn't as important as this wonderful sight.

Word Count: 337
    Total: 1,098

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 17th January 2018, 9:07 am

Advent blinked a little under his blindfold at tilting his head as she started to talk to him "Well you are tone deaf, don't blame others on the fact you can't hold a tune." he said guessing that this was what she seemed to get offended on "Your song even though it gave me a headache was still really amusing, more so as you danced like a lunatic who almost fell overboard twice." he said with a childish giggle but seemed to be a bit confused at what she had said about him offering alcohol to her "You're more than a little weird..." he said in reply to her which was rich given how he acted most of the time, he couldn't tell her actions but by her tone he could tell she wasn't overly happy not that he understood why given he had offered her something she wanted. "I would give you what I had on me, what do you think I was going to do give you a drop and tell you to stop complaining, if anything you'd just get worse..." he said crossing his arms pouting "I'm blind not stupid." he added on at the end like an annoyed brat.

"You sound like a cat being strangled while being drowned in a vat of acid." he said in response to how she believed her a good singer, where this may be true to the ears of most people due to how his own magic worked if a person was even an a single note off what it should be it was as good as being completely off key to the blind youth. "Well within reason, but can Key open doors is the question." he asked again turning his head a thoughtful expression on his face as if he was having explained to him "Oh right, he's not that kind of key." he said scratching his cheek lightly "Sorry about that Key, I thought you could open locked doors." he explained making the gesture of placing a key into a lock and turning it so they both knew what he had meant originally. "Doors where I was raised slide open, it's weird that most here you need to pull or push open or closed." he explained even now he had issues with that but tried his best with what he understood. Stopping he turned to the other male of the party tilting his head to the side "Zen-Ze and Toshi wonder if you're alright Key, they're worried you keep pulling at your hair." he said tilting his head to the other side before bowing respectfully in a semi low bow "I apologise if I am the cause... I can't help how I am Key, I'll try act better." his voice was sincere in his words as he spoke to the other.

Standing he looked into the herbalists house and moved towards what was once the Lily family "You two got big... and have grown mean..." he pouted crossing his arms across his chest. The herbalist looked at the strange white haired youth "I'm so glad you all came so quickly, as you can see they've grown but it's not a good sign." she said her voice showing distress "The roots go through anything and then create more of the flowers and it continues on like that." she continued watching as Advent walked out "Eaves dropping isn't nice... and my parents don't like you, so you have to go so we can find out the rest of the information." he said arching his foot back behind him his hands moving in front of him as if he was ready to fight "You two wanna meet the stalker or should I take care of him on my own?" he asked as the sooner they got rid of him the sooner they could get back to the herbalist and find out more information.

Word Count: 652
    Total Word Count: 1'995

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 17th January 2018, 1:20 pm

The mage was half tempted to smack the kid upside his head, but she didn't want to start something right now. She needed alcohol. But she still was going to refuse this kids alcohol. She didn't trust it. With a huff, she crosses her arms over her chest as she looks about them. "At least you're smart enough to say you wouldn't give me a drop and move on..." She grumbles to herself as she runs a hand through her black hair. Adalinda noticed that Kyran had been lallygagging behind them. "Keep up, bud! Or don't, not that it matters to me really." She chuckles as she reaches a hand up to make sure her earring was still in her ear. She nods as she looks to the Advent again. He was talking to this 'Key' person. After he talked a bit, she figured he wasn't talking to Kyran. Maybe he was crazy? He was most definitely a strange guy. "Kid... You need help... I can't even begin to think of where you can go to get it either." She snorts to herself.

Adalinda looked at the herbalist after she entered her home, and leans against a doorframe. "The plant is quite unique, I guess?" She shrugs her shoulders. She still stood by her comments of not being a gardener. She hoped they weren't plucking it again. It was a pain. "Is there something that we-" She cuts herself off and looks back to Advent when he was talking to her and Kyran. "By the gods... What the hell do you want?" She growls and stalks out after Advent. "What the hell are you talking about?!" Her eyes travel to look up to where he was looking to. Despite her outburst, she has her fists clenched. She was ready to fight if need be. She looks back to Kyran and glares. "Keep a lookout." She tells him as her eyes scan the area. She was tense, looking for this stalker she was being oblivious to at first. She would love to knock the snot out of him.

Words: 347
    Total: 1,305
    Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 17th January 2018, 5:39 pm

Kyran tilted his head as Advent spoke to him. The boy was strange. Had he believed Kyran to be a literal key? Kyran had thought it was merely a nickname. "Can pick locks. Open doors with magic. Not real key though." He felt a small smile tug at the corners of his mouth. The boy was amusing as well. "No apology needed. Funny." Being thought of as a key was better than some of the things his tormentors had done.

Kyran wasn't sure what to make of the two Advent was talking about but they were apparently keeping an eye on him. Spirits perhaps? Kyran couldn't be sure but his skin crawled at the thought. Just what could the blind boy see with these helpers? Were they simply in his head or was there something more substantial to them? He adjusted his grip on Last Sight. "No fault of yours. Past. Memories. Bad things. Kyran said in way of explanation. He knew he was nearly as weird as Advent and hoped the boy wasn't thinking he was judging him.

As the two went into the house, Kyran stayed outside. Last Sight made it difficult to walk in cramped spaces once it was strung. Not to mention Kyran wasn't sure if he could handle talking to the herbalist. He hoped the other two could simply relay the information to him. In the meantime, Kyran kept an eye out for the stalker. It felt much closer than before. He couldn't pinpoint the location for some reason however.

When Adalinda told him to keep a lookout, Kyran glared at her. What did it look like he was doing? admiring his longbow and the arrow across it? He turned back to Advent. "Thought couldn't pinpoint?" He said to the youth, curiosity rife within his voice. Was the blind boy able to sense the stalker's position now? "Give position? Or someone bleed. Can find him by scent..." Kyran trailed off. He wasn't sure how much he should reveal to them. Finding the stalker was important but this was something he played close to the chest. Kyran growled in frustration. Would his past always haunt him?

In one smooth motion, Kyran drew Last Sight. The muscles on his back rippled powerfully, visible  through his thin shirt and vest. He wished he had thought to bring his black coat. It had been a nice day and he thought he wouldn't need it. Reaching forward, Kyran nicked his index finger on the sharp edge of the arrow. Blood ran down his hand, pattering in the dirt. His senses sharpened. The demon was rising within him. He was ready for the stalker. Kyran only needed a specific scent for the stalker before he could cut him down. "Arrow ready. Give word. Will shoot."

He struggled internally against the demon. It wanted the blood, wanted control, wanted power. Kyran suspected it would never be easy to deal with. He hoped it wouldn't be necessary to unleash it. He knew he would lose control in that case. Kyran's arm shook at the thought. Fear for his fellow mages threatened to creep up. He pushed it all away. He had to focus. Now was the time for battle. Nothing mattered but the target and Kyran's actions against it.

Word Count: 547
    Total: 1,645

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 17th January 2018, 6:50 pm

Advent moved his hand into his top in passing Ada and handed a small ceramic jug "It's a rare fire sake my guild master enjoys, enjoy yourself." he said with a grin "I said I wouldn't give you just a drop it's cruel especially when I carry around four or five of those jugs on me." he said with a shrug as if it was a normal day to day thing for the youth, he had no idea he was getting on the older woman's nerves but then even if he did it wouldn't change anything given that he didn't come born with a filter that stopped what he was thinking come out out checking if it was okay to say. "Lady you're really mean to your friend." he said his tone taking a darker tone than she would have seen in the youth in the short time they had known each other, there was little that got on his nerves but disrespecting your allies was right up on the top of the list next to messing around with the cycles. "You should apologise, bad things tend to happen when certain situations appear around me; I don't want bad things to happen to people." he said his hands clenching showing he was being honest, he struggled a lot with that part of himself and for the most part had little issue but occasionally it broke free still and nothing good came of it.

"I don't need help lady, I'm okay... I told you Yuui gets upset and increases my training if I get help on things like walking." he was honest on the matter, he had no idea she was talking about his strangeness, but then to him he wasn't strange his differences where for reasons others most likely wouldn't understand and he wasn't about to explain it to them; he had done it with Zeno when they bonded and he was still getting gripe about it now because it was a taboo'd ability of the magic strand he had. "Seriously, you have eyesight and cant see the man in the black cloak on the roof that's been listening to our conversation and I'm the one that needs help" he said rolling his eyes under his blindfold. "You need glasses lady." he commented once more only calling her lady because it was it was how he was taught to call the female gender if they where older than himself if he didn't know their name. "And lady, I'm blind and can see he was keeping lookout while we spoke to the flower lady are you sure you aren't the blind on here." he asked calmly before diverting his gaze to Kyran with a smile.

"Oh I'm glad you took no offence Yuii and Ayu would have made me train till I wished to join the cycles then train me more." he explained, Takara says you should smile more it suits you. Hearing what he said he shook his head "I could always pinpoint him, he just wasn't that much of a priority or threat before." points to his shoeless feet "I've been taught to feel vibrations in the earth and air not to mention my hearing and sense of smell is really good." he said with a grin pointing up to where the man was on the roof, "Key, he's there!" he called quietly to the other, he had heard what the other had said about bad memories and he wished he could understand but in honesty without items to help trigger memories he truly had none thanks to how he had to protect himself against the magic he possessed.

Word Count: 611
    Total Word Count: 2'606

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 18th January 2018, 10:26 am

As she received the jug, Adalinda smiles greatly. She honestly wasn't expecting the kid to give it to her. "Fire sake... eh...?" She opens it and chugs a bit of it, letting her head screw on straight now. The sake tingled her throat and smelt just right to her. It hit her good. "Thanks kid..." She chuckles as she shakes her head to get the fuzzy clouds out of her head. When he called her out on being mean, she groans. Shaking her head she looks back at Kyran lazily, and sighs. "I'm sorry. I was cranky without alcohol. I know it's a poor excuse, but it's all I got. I should be better now that I'm boozed up some. Can you forgive me for being... well a bitch?" She chuckles as she holds up the jug to show him the jug before she takes another swing. She knew it was terrible for her to be rude when she didn't have any alcohol in her, she tries to get out of that, but it doesn't happen all the time.

"I'm not blind, I'm just disoriented when I'm dry and sober." She chuckles as she sniffs the air now. She smelt the guy and nods slowly. "Oh... yeah... now I smell him..." She looks up to the roof as she takes another swing. Maybe it could be okay for her to use her magic? But if her sense of smell was off... something else could be off too. She looks to Kyran and rolls her eyes. "You still owe me some drinks, so you can have him for the extra drinks I was saying you should buy me." She was wondering why her sense of smell was off. It's not usually like that. Maybe it was those weeds that messed with her smell? This kind of freaked her out a bit. She hoped to all high hells that there was a reason why her magic felt off here. Ada looks to her hand before an iron kunai forms in it. That worked at least. Maybe she was just that low on alcohol in her system? She chucks the kunai in the direction of the guy, not paying attention. She was hoping maybe it'd hit his leg or something.

Words: 377
    Total: 1682
    Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 18th January 2018, 11:26 am

Kyran let his companions' arguing go. It wasn't important. He did nod slightly to acknowledge Adalinda's apology however. She did seem different now that she had gotten some alcohol into her. It made him wonder if giving her a few drinks before a mission was necessary. She would be easier to deal with for sure. Kyran made a mental note to bring several flasks the next time he went out. He never knew when he might run into the raging alcoholic.

Kyran frowned when Advent described the stalker. How did a blind boy know what to look for? And why couldn't he see the man still? He could sense the stalker but not make out its form. Magic must be at work here whether intentional or otherwise. "Stalker using magic. Can't see. Kyran informed Advent. They still needed him to point out the target if they wanted to hit it.

Kyran adjusted his aim as Advent pointed to the man. He caught a glimpse of Adalinda's kunai just before he released his arrow. "No!" He roared losing his cool. Another arrow was in his hand, Last Sight being drawn back. His first arrow had missed. Kyran couldn't be sure why but it was quivering in the tiles of the rooftop. He rarely missed when the target was sitting still. Adalinda's kunai had lodged into the stalker's hand however. It had broken whatever magic had been concealing him. Now the man was attempting to flee. Blood dripped as he sprinted toward the edge of the roof. His cloak flew out behind him, making him a bigger target. Though if Kyran struck the cloak it wouldn't do any damage. If the stalker made it to the roof's edge, it was likely the man would get away. Kyran either had to fire his arrow or start casting his spell for speed.

Kyran took a deep breath trying to regain his calm. There wasn't any time for the spell. Only the arrow. Using his hunting skills, Kyran led on his target and let the arrow fly. It leapt across the distance with astonishing speed. The stalker let out a cry as he tumbled over the edge of the roof. Kyran felt a little sick. Was the guy dead? Had he broken his next? Or was he leaving a blood soaked trail as he crawled across the ground?

"Stalker down. Can't check body. Someone go quickly. Will cover. Kyran said fighting his rising bile. He wanted his fighting calm back. Wanted everything to fade again. He wanted it to be only him and the target once more. Methodically, Kyran laid another arrow across his bow. If the stalker was still moving after that fall, he would need another one. He struggled to push everything back as he moved along the herbalist's house. Kyran needed a bead on the stalker if he was going to help his fellow mages.

He spotted a bundle of cloth laying on the ground near the house. It wasn't moving. Kyran brought up Last Sight. The demon struggled to unleash itself. With his heightened sense of smell, Kyran could smell the stalker's blood. He hoped it was only from the wounds and not from a broken neck. The stalker didn't need to be killed. At least as far as he knew. Need blood. Give blood. DRINK BLOOD. The demon moaned and shrieked. Kyran shuddered violently. His companions needed to hurry. The faster they worked, the safer they were. With his battle cool gone, it was only a matter of time before he caved to the demon's commands. "Work quickly! No time!" He yelled, fierce warning in his voice.

Word Count: 608
    Total: 2,253

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 19th January 2018, 11:01 am

He nodded hearing her repeat his words "My guild master is the ruler of Terra Ignis, he has fire godslayer magic and he seems to enjoy it so is the perfect apology present." he said honestly with a shrug, it was that simple to the white youth. "You're welcome, but if you need alcohol to function does that make you an alcoholic?" he asked with genuine concern because it would mean he would have to carry more with him if they would continue to do tasks together which seemed a bit of an annoyance to him but that was of little consequence if it allowed jobs to be done efficiently and without him getting to much of a headache; he got enough of that from the dead he didn't need it from the living as well if there was a way to avoid it. "It's beyond a poor excuse Lady, would you turn on allies if your enemy would give you the alcohol you so desired? If the answer is yes or you hesitate to say no then you are a really terrible person." his voice was somewhat clear on the subject because it would mean he would never trust her at any point.

"Bitches are female dogs, given that you aren't on all fours, have fur, fluffy ears or a tail I'm pretty sure you got your race wrong." he said taking it quite literal on the definition of what a bitch was, he was however happy that she had apologised to Kyran at least. "You're weird Lady... it works the other way around." he said crossing his arms a little wondering what was wrong with this woman and why she seemed to be so dependant on alcohol "Do you master in drunken fist fighting or something Lady?" it was the only thing that seemed to make some sort of sense and tilted his head hearing Kyran object to something that had just happened listening to the information from his parents who let him know that their attacks weren't coordinated and so where ineffective "Lady, Key uses a bow... if you're going to use a projectile talk to him so the attacks are effective." his tone was clear, he wasn't happy.

Advent smiled tilting his head "Don't worry Key, he won't get away." he said a mischievous tone heard as he spoke moving to a kneeling position, his head lowering almost as if he was paying his respects to some sort of higher power; soon his hands moved to the floor and he bowed his hands touching the back of his hands, as he did a warm and gentle melody would be heard as it was the area changed to seem like some sort of theatre. The scenery mimicking that of beanstalk village as the long white haired youth stated to stand, "I suggest you both don't go wandering in here, it's easy to get lost and if you meet the guests they may try get you to share their fate." he said honesty his playfulness from before having left leaving a somewhat serious version of himself as he walked towards the injured enemy. "The likes of you have no place in this cycle, welcome to your new home." with that he raised his foot and brought it down on the man's neck with enough force to crush his windpipe but he had made sure that it would be quick and he wouldn't suffer. "Now, lets see if we can gain any useful information from you." he said feeling around his cloak pulling out a few things "So we have a spent match and three coins..." his thumb going over them feeling the patterns "Looks like secret organisation, a lot more work.." he sighed the theatre faded his hand going to his head the body of the man fading with it. "Oh how I hate this... make the world stop spinning... I want to get off" he complained. "Thank you all for your help, but with how dangerous this has become I've decided to send everything to a mage friend." she said handing the reward to each of them "It's not much but please accept it and I wish you the best if you continue following this." she said before quickly moving back into her house.

Word count: 717
    Total word count: 3'323

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:58 am