Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Shrouded Stalker

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

The Shrouded Stalker Empty The Shrouded Stalker

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 28th July 2018, 2:31 pm

Leona had geared up and was about to make a trip to Capital Crocus in order to find the biography of a famous mage named Carl K. Blaskowitz. The research she had done in the Silver Wolf library was just enough to get her going. She had learned that Blaskowitz had made use of several powerful artifacts during his quest to save Earthland from a demonic invasion. After many years spent campaigning against cultists bent on bringing ruin to the world, Blaskowitz had managed to die of old age at 90 years old. He was buried in Silent Cemetery with his artifacts.

The library staff suggested going to Capital Crocus or another large city. They were bound to have a bookstore that had copies of his biography. Leona had just put her backpack on and was about to set out for Capital Crocus when a letter arrived. She received it from the courier and opened it. It was from the herbalist in Beanstalk Village.

In the letter, she urged Leona to return to Beanstalk Village as quickly as possible. She had something important to discuss, but it could be discussed only in a face-to-face meeting. Leona tipped the courier and hurried to Beanstalk Village, taking her backpack, Argent Gloves, and knife.

-Beanstalk Village, eight hours later-

Leona arrived in the village. She was met by the herbalist the moment she reached the village gates. The latter looked worried about something. That did not look good. Leona did not encounter any trouble on the trip, but she had spotted a suspicious man in black trailing her the entire time. She had also spotted two more of the purple plants just outside the village.

"You made it! We can't speak here. Follow me, to my home." She stated before turning and walking. Leona followed quickly. That man was still following her too. Leona did not like this.

-The herbalist's home-

"I'm glad you made it." The old woman said with relief. Did she know something Leona did not? The blonde would find out soon enough.

The inside of the house was small but comfortable. The living room looked like a miniature greenhouse with plants in pots and in hanging baskets. On the shelves of the kitchen were both food for the old woman and food for the numerous plants in the living room. On the kitchen table was a well-worn book on medicinal herbs.

"I'll be brief. Those samples you collected for me... they've grown." She started. Leona was confused. Was that a bad thing?

"They're not like other plants. Their roots break down physical material and grow through anything. They ate through your glass jars and ate through my wooden table. Normal plant roots can't break down glass jars or wooden tables." She continued. Leona's facial expression changed. Now she could see why that development would be worrying.

"Here's the worst part. Once the roots have spread out enough, they break through to the surface and slowly grow into a new plant." The woman concluded. Leona was now somewhat alarmed. At first Leona thought the herbalist was trying to monopolize the research for herself, but now the blonde realized that the old woman's premonition of danger was right.

"What can we do about it?" Leona asked. The herbalist was about to respond when suddenly the wooden door was kicked it. Both of them turned to face the doorway. It was the man in black who had followed Leona!

"That's quite enough, old woman. At first I was planning to kill only you, but since you told the girl, I'll have to kill her too. Both of you know too much to be left alive." The shrouded man said with an air of menace. The old woman gasped. Leona prepared for a fight.

[Word Count: 631] [Total Word Count: 631/500]
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Shrouded Stalker Empty Re: The Shrouded Stalker

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 28th July 2018, 2:31 pm

Leona Jarnefeldt rolls one Monster Die.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th July 2018, 2:31 pm

The member 'Leona Jarnefeldt' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Shrouded Stalker R2fEWNz
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 28th July 2018, 10:25 pm

The shrouded man advanced towards them, stretching his arms. From the way he acted, he was going to kill them with his bare hands. It was a gutsy move. However, Leona was no slouch in hand-to-hand combat herself. It was time to get going.

"I'll get help!" The old woman said. She started to run when the man picked up a potted plant and threw it at the herbalist. Leona stepped between them and took the hit, catching the pot right in the chest. The assailant frowned. The old woman cleared the door and began calling for help as loud as she could.

"Well, looks like I'd better hurry up. Since you're in such a hurry to die, I'll start with you. The old woman can wait." He said in a matter-of-fact voice. Leona was annoyed. He threw a plant at her? Really?

"How kind of you." Leona snarked. She strode towards the man, who threw another plant at her. Leona caught that one in the face. Now she was angry. The man punched her in the face, hitting her in the lip.

Leona struck back with a punch, hitting him in the chest. There was little room for finesse or for magic. This would be a quick, messy fight. He punched her in the stomach and ducked a straight punch. Leona performed a Lion's Tail Sweep and he leaped over it with ease. He was not just a big talker... he was trained in hand-to-hand combat.

Leona did a spinning backhand and he ducked under it. He staggered back and reached for something. He yelled and threw a wooden chair at her. While Leona was blocking the flying chair, he ran at her and grabbed her, running until he slammed her down outside the house.

Leona was then subjected to a series of punches to the face. Some she blocked. Others she did not... four got through, giving her a black eye and a bleeding lip. She eventually kicked him off of her, giving her just enough time to get to her feet. First she punched him in the face with a straight punch. Then she used a Mach Straight spell to hammer him in the chest, sending him stumbling backwards into a brick wall.

"THERE HE IS!" Someone shouted.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" A voice shouted. Leona instantly backed off as six members of the town guard came racing in, two of them seizing Leona's arms. She did not resist. The herbalist soon arrived.

"Don't arrest her! She saved my life. The man! Arrest that man! That man broke into my house and tried to kill us both!" She spat out, jabbing a finger at the man in black. The town guard released Leona and turned their attention towards the man in black, who was smiling at them and had his arms raised in their direction. He moved his mouth a little as the town guard moved to pick him up by the arms. Leona heard a small CRUNCH as he began laughing.

He laughed hysterically as white foam began pouring from his mouth. He began convulsing. Then he fell over, a mocking smile still on his face. The scene reminded her of what happened back in Desierto with Bladdi Maccoi, shortly before Mutura of the Sands came into the world. An officer leaned down and checked the man's mouth.

"He bit into a suicide capsule. He's dead. We won't get anything out of him. Whatever secrets he knew, he took them to the grave." A kneeling mustached guardsman grimly remarked. He then stood up and began searching the dead man's body, finding only two items. One was a used match. The other was a silver coin with a skull on one side and a hand on the other. The officer presented both of them to the women.

"Do either of you recognize these items?" He asked Leona and the herbalist.

"I don't recognize either of them, Officer." Leona replied. The old woman, on the other hand, appeared to at least recognize the coin.

"I barely recognize the coin, officer. I'll contact a wizard friend of mine. I'll ask him about it. He knows a lot more than I do." The herbalist said. Two of the town guard were busy marking off the area around the deceased stalker with yellow tape. The mustached guardsman hummed.

"This area's now a crime scene. There's nothing more you ladies can do here. I suggest you go home and put this behind you. We'll take it from here." The officer said before turning around and getting to work.

"Well, looks like I'm spending the night in my shop. Good thing I put a small bed in the back." The old woman commented.

"You saved my life. There's something I've been meaning to ask. What's your name?" She asked the blonde while walking to her shop.

"Leona." Leona replied.

"I'm Margaret." She gave her name.

"Do you need me to stay in your shop tonight? You know, in case more of those guys come after you?" Leona asked.

"Oh, no dear! I should be fine now. They won't dare send anyone else with the town guard on the lookout!" Margaret turned down the offer. A short time later they stopped in front of her place of business. It was time to part ways.

"Well, Leona, I'll see you later. I'm going to ask my wizard friend what those two things meant. I'm sure he has some answers. I'll let you know what he tells me. And thanks for saving my life." Margaret said before producing a bag of Jewels she pressed into Leona's gloved hand before turning and shutting the shop door. Leona listened closely in case another stalker had sneaked into the shop and was waiting on Margaret. When there were no sounds of distress coming from within the shop, Leona put down her pack, bandaged herself up, and set off for home.

[Word Count: 991] [Total Word Count: 1,622/500]

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:23 am