Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Shrouded Stalker

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Shrouded Stalker Empty The Shrouded Stalker

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th November 2021, 11:54 am

Tailspin had been parked just on the outside of Ace of Spades awaiting for Kite to return to the ship with some necessary supplies, canned food for the cupboards, water and other bottled beverages for the fridge. Kite had a room within the Sabertooth guild hall but even when he was the Guild Master he found himself preferring living on the ship. Now that he was no longer really in the position of leader he intended to make his time on the ship productive, especially with travelling for jobs.

Upon returning to the ship with the last of the goods he left to procure he would notice a Stranger standing short of the ramp leading up into the cargo area. Having a medium sized crate in his arms he would look at the visitor before speaking, "Is there something that I can help you with?" he would watch as the Stranger would jump in some sort of fright before spinning around to face him. "Oh! yes hello there. Would you be the mage known as Kite Wilhelm?" Only an eye brow would raise initially as a response but curiosity would compel him to ask, "I would be. What can I do for you?" Before giving Kite a response the man would pull out a note in an envelope. "A mutual friend asked me to deliver this to you. I can't say much more than that." Taking the envelope he would nod and carry it up into the ship with his crate. Setting the crate down by the bay door he'd pull open the envelope, pull out the note and read the contents.

"Dear Mr.Wilhelm, I am not sure if you recall but a short time ago you visited my village to help me deal with a suspicious plant that was causing illness among our residents. I have been working with the plant samples you had left for me and found some fascinating finds. However I could use a mage's perspective on what I have here. If you could possibly make your way over here I would appreciate it and make it worth your while. Sincerely your's The Herbalist.

After reading the letter he would crumple it into ball and ignite it using his aura causing it to combust into flames only to be tossed aside. "I guess I know what I am doing today." he would say to himself knowing that he was all done supplying the ship and was ready to go. He would leave to go check in with Turq who was chilling back at the guild by the Yggdrasil. Did you want to come along with this one? he would communicate to his dragon friend who was relaxing out in the field just under the tree. I think I will sit this one out. The last time we went there we made short work of it. This was during a short time where Kite didn't have any sort of magic either I don't see you needing me there to just talk anyway. Kite would nod "Alright then enjoy your day off." he'd say exiting the guild hall's space returning to Ace of Spades just outside of his ship. After walking up the ramp he would reach for the control panel to close the airlock and retract the ramp but his nose had caught the scent of something that wasn't suppose to be inside the ship. An audible sniff sound would be made as his nostrils flared "Alright. I know that you are there! Get lost!" His head would be craned up to look on the catwalk that surrounded the parimeter of the cargo back going up towards the upper deck of the ship. A figure cloaked in black with a hood masking his face would be peering down back at him. "You didn't even knock. You better hit the road before I hit you with it." the figure didn't move at the command. Kite would lower himself slightly before jumping into the air above the catwalk with his fiery aura fully ignited, "Dragon Emperor's searing strike!" his hand would be engulfed in waves of heat and would be thrown towards the intruder to smash him with his flames. Before his fist could make contact the intruder would jump backwards off of the catwalk causing Kite's fist to impact the metal rail and bend it downwards melting and warping it in the process. Kite had damaged his ship and would stare daggers at the intruder who would quickly retreat leaping off of the ramp and into the distance.

760/1000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Shrouded Stalker Gvf4gD8
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Shrouded Stalker Empty Re: The Shrouded Stalker

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th November 2021, 2:07 pm

After the brief encounter with the intruder going not in the direction he had hoped that it would he'd lock Tailspin up and take off for Beanstalk Village. He had a half of a mind to pick Turq up however he didn't want his help for this one. Due to the intruder Kite would now need a new rail for the cat walk. If anyone else was on board they would have seen just how vexed he was at this fact.

After landing just a short ways away from the village he would exit the ship and would lock it down so no one got any further funny ideas regarding his ship. On route to the village he would take notice that along the way the plants that he had destroyed and collected for the herbalist's experiments. Seeing these plants about he would immediately scan the immediate area intending on seeing if there were more of those things in the area. "Not nearly as many as the first time but they weren't here the last time and they don't seem to be spreading as densely." His aura would ignite causing intense heat to spread the area consuming all of the vegetation in close proximity to him and drying them out in the process. "I better go see what she found."

There would be a stern knock on the door to the Herbalist's house and a response from the otherside of the door, "Yes come on in!" He'd push the door open to see the Herablist tending to a tiny indoor garden containing weeds identical to the ones he had just took care of. "Oh Kite! I see you got my message. good. Come take a look." a hand would wave him over and he would oblige getting close to her and the garden she was currently nursing. "So what did you find?" nodding his head towards the garden. "Well I discovered that once these little fellas get rooted they start to dig through their container. It's like they know they want to spread and will eat away at anything that is preventing them from doing so." Kite's eyes would narrow and scan the wood housing the plants currently. Along the sides he would see tiny holes where small roots were pushing through. "Is that how some were sprouting outside?" Her eyes would go wide "Oh I thought I had gotten them all. Thank you for that. So do you have any thoughts about these things?" Kite was no herbalist or botanist so plant's weren't his thing. However he did spend some time as a demon slayer and while his ability to sense anything Demonic had long since left him he did retain some knowledge about them. "While I don't know much about plants this could be.... the words would come to a dead stop upon smelling a scent that wouldn't be forgotten. He didn't notice it before due to the aroma of the flowers in the room but there was no mistaking it now that he was able to single it out.

Rushing out the door and turning in the direction of the smell he would see the hooded figure once again in his path near the wall with a window in it. He had been listening to their conversation most likely. This was annoying to say the least however there was nothing that would stop him from getting payback for what this person had done. "So we meet again. You going to state your business or will you try to run away again? Please try to run away again." he would spread his arms out showing that he could go anywhere. The hooded figure didn't respond to him with words however he would pull a jetblack rapier from his hip and take a fighting stance with it. A grin came across the former Guild Master's face, "I like this option much better." Kite would say to the hooded figure but he would prove that he wasn't playing games and would immediately lunge at Kite. With a very fast thrust he would strike Kite with a thrusting blow with his weapon. Kite would take a step back as he wasn't expecting the sword to do as much damage as it did. The hooded figure would leap back but go in for a follow up strike knowing that the blade did in fact wound the former demon slayer. "I've had enough of you! Kite's aura ignited like a raging inferno of a fiery orange hue, "Dragon Emperor's Supreme FLIGHT!" he didn't need to do this, he didn't need to go all out however he wanted to make it loud and clear that he wasn't someone to be trifled with. Flames surrounded him and before the stalker could even recognize what was about to happen it was too light. Like a tornado cloaked in flames Kite would rocket towards the stalker meeting the point of his sword head on only to cause it to break at the impact. Nothing would stop this spell from slamming into the stalker, pushing him through the air and into the ground. The impact made send heat, smoke and dirt to spread across the area. Only once cleared would anyone watching see Kite standing overtop the assailant with his broken weapon. Kite would back up from him with the aura still ignited starting at him. Taking a deep breath Kite would lower the aura's intensity "Just lay there. I will get the Rune Knights and leave you to them." Before Kite could even begin to follow through with what he said he was going to do the assailant would sit up with his broken weapon looking to still take Kite out. Kite's hand snapped up into place catching the man's hand that was holding the hilt of the sword with a death like grip. "Wrong move, Dragon Emperor Life Incinerator!" Flames would erupt from the hand gripping the sword hand in the from of a dragon's head with the maw engulfing the stalker. As the stalker would yell in pain the flames would begin to reverse back into Kite's hand like a current of water thinning out around the stalker until it was all gone with the stalker dropping back smoldering like ash. Kite's wound would be less severe as a result from taking life energy from the stalker.

Returning to the Herbalist's house with the charred remains of the stalker just outside the village  she would be standing at the door having watched everything that had happened. "I wasn't aware of someone there. Goodness, that could have been me at the end of his blade. Thank you so much. she would bow to show her gratitude. "I ran into him shortly after getting your Letter back in AoS. Glad I was able to handle this without any casualties...well other than him." he would stop just outside her house. "Well that is concerning. Come inside and have some food. I'm sure the Rune knights stationed close will be here soon. I will explain what happened here."
    objectives:

wc:1179
    total wc: 1936

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Shrouded Stalker Gvf4gD8

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:56 pm