Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Standard Shop

Standard Shop - Page 7 Empty Re: Standard Shop

Post by Guest 10th October 2016, 3:39 pm

Marceline Anicetus wrote:
    Kissos wrote:I'll buy the title "Hero to Be" and the jewels are coming from Hana Akki for me doing a favor.

RyoKnetegawa wrote:I would Like a title for myself
    Price: 100 K (Take it from Feitan Kazeshini my alt)

I would like it to read

"Card King Saint"

I'm afraid I don't have one already made so I would be eternally grateful if someone would be gracious enough to make me one.

Hera-senpai wrote:I'd like my "All Charged Up" title removed.

If possible I'd also like to get a new one that says "All Fired Up" when Seijin returns. Maybe with some fire blazing and all. But for now just please remove the old one @Admins. Ty ty. <3

Kite Wilhelm wrote:Purchasing 2 titles at 100K a piece for a total of 200K 1 goes to Salyrnn please

Approving all of these. Please, ask Salrynn what she wants her title to be/look like.

He asked me and he told me to message you, Marshy :) so I did :3

Post by Guest 13th October 2016, 9:42 am

Salrynn wrote:
    Kissos wrote:I'll buy the title "Hero to Be" and the jewels are coming from Hana Akki for me doing a favor.

RyoKnetegawa wrote:I would Like a title for myself
    Price: 100 K (Take it from Feitan Kazeshini my alt)

I would like it to read

"Card King Saint"

I'm afraid I don't have one already made so I would be eternally grateful if someone would be gracious enough to make me one.

Hera-senpai wrote:I'd like my "All Charged Up" title removed.

If possible I'd also like to get a new one that says "All Fired Up" when Seijin returns. Maybe with some fire blazing and all. But for now just please remove the old one @Admins. Ty ty. <3

Kite Wilhelm wrote:Purchasing 2 titles at 100K a piece for a total of 200K 1 goes to Salyrnn please

Approving all of these. Please, ask Salrynn what she wants her title to be/look like.

He asked me and he told me to message you, Marshy :) so I did :3

Request was put in. ^.^

Post by Guest 15th October 2016, 9:54 am

Would like my "position" to be updated to "Rising Star #1"

Aaand requesting a title.
    Don't really have a look in mind. Would like it to say "Guardian of Light". Other than that go crazy~
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 18th October 2016, 4:51 pm

I am changing this account's username to: Shipping Goddess
    40,000 will be taken from this account and Not Gaara together. 39 k from Kissos and 1k from Not Gaara. The last 60,000 will be taken from Kite Wilhelm.

Also, I'd like Not Gaara's name changed to Seven (it should be free, as it's the character's name)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Standard Shop - Page 7 M7mHyEw
    Standard Shop - Page 7 CKWpl03
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 20th October 2016, 12:33 pm

Ami wrote:Would like my "position" to be updated to "Rising Star #1"

Don't really have a look in mind. Would like it to say "Guardian of Light". Other than that go crazy~

approved

Kissen wrote:I am changing this account's username to: Shipping Goddess
    40,000 will be taken from this account and Not Gaara together. 39 k from Kissos and 1k from Not Gaara. The last 60,000 will be taken from Kite Wilhelm.

Also, I'd like Not Gaara's name changed to Seven (it should be free, as it's the character's name)

Approved and money I will deduct

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 21st November 2016, 7:11 pm

I would like my Position section to state Sinner of Pride.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 27th November 2016, 6:53 pm

Can my title please be changed to "Guardian of Storms"? "The Lion of Fairy Tail" No longer apples to me.

Post by Guest 27th November 2016, 7:00 pm

Takumi Yoshino wrote:Can my title please be changed to "Guardian of Storms"? "The Lion of Fairy Tail" No longer apples to me.

Do you have a 200x100 graphic of the title or does one need to be made?

Post by Guest 27th November 2016, 7:02 pm

Ami wrote:

Quoting this since it was never done. :v
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 27th November 2016, 7:13 pm

Takumi Yoshino wrote:Can my title please be changed to "Guardian of Storms"? "The Lion of Fairy Tail" No longer apples to me.

One needs to be made.

Post by Guest 29th November 2016, 10:30 am

I would like to have my position updated to Rising Star #7 please :)
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 7th December 2016, 3:52 pm

Ami wrote:
    Ami wrote:

Quoting this since it was never done. :v

Salrynn wrote:I would like to have my position updated to Rising Star #7 please :)

Done

Post by Guest 17th December 2016, 7:24 pm

I'd like position to be updated to say "Rising Star #3" please ^^
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st December 2016, 2:27 pm

I would like to by one custom title for 100,000 jewels

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ancestral Sin
    Mentor : Goethe Ackerman
    Experience : 1,775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 31st December 2016, 12:00 pm

Buying a title, "The Celestial Assassin". Deduct jewels from my main, Takumi Yoshino

Standard Shop - Page 7 Al9ulBh
    Playlist| Character | Vault | Lineage
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 2nd January 2017, 7:11 pm

Takumi Yoshino wrote:

One needs to be made.

Salrynn wrote:I'd like position to be updated to say "Rising Star #3" please ^^

Lucia wrote:I would like to by one custom title for 100,000 jewels

Inaris wrote:Buying a title, "The Celestial Assassin". Deduct jewels from my main, Takumi Yoshino

Approved

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hollowed Summons
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 7th January 2017, 3:13 pm

Can I have my position set to Sinner of Lust
    Please and thank you

Standard Shop - Page 7 Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 8th January 2017, 7:37 pm

Vlad wrote:Can I have my position set to Sinner of Lust
    Please and thank you

Done

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Aiyana
    Experience : 706.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Katana of the Fire Maiden
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer (Lacrima)
    Third Skill:

Post by Tiramisu 15th January 2017, 2:15 pm

Ok so, my main Salrynn has 5 CC, so I will use 5 of that CC and a spare 100k to buy titles (if I am reading the 1 USD part correctly!)

Buying 6 titles please! One for Cascade, one for Tiramisu, one for Kenji Oshiro, one for Hero Yamamoto, one for Terith and one for Noheme please!!! :) just deduct it from my 5 CC (and 100k for the last title!), which is on my main Salrynn.

I will be making 4 of them titles while Terith will be making his own and Noheme's :)

Approved by Marshy

Last edited by Tiramisu on 20th January 2017, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

||Misayo Oshiro, The Fire Maiden||
    Standard Shop - Page 7 8beSf8u
    ||Basics||Magic||Akemi, pet||Theme||Battle Theme
    ||D: 3||C: 1||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||

Random Person: Oh, so what magic do you use??
    Misayo: Fire... on a steeeeeeeeeeeeek

Post by Guest 17th January 2017, 3:00 pm

Requesting to have the title changed on this account to this.

I'm also requesting to change Blad Dragoon's title (which had been removed upon request due to character change) to this.
    Corliss
    Corliss

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Mentor : None (as of yet)
    Experience : 212.50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Make Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Corliss 17th January 2017, 6:33 pm

Buying two titles please with jewels from this account, one for Corliss and one for Nova Meteoron. I'll be making them myself. Thanks!

Approved by Marshy

Corliss | Magic | Bank | Pyrrha | Dulcina | GFX | Shop

Standard Shop - Page 7 TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

Post by Guest 22nd January 2017, 8:49 am

Marceline Anicetus wrote:Requesting to have the title changed on this account to this.

I'm also requesting to change Blad Dragoon's title (which had been removed upon request due to character change) to this.

Quoting so an admin doesn't miss this, as it was forgotten about in the Request Money thread.
    Copy
    Copy

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aura - Broken Dreams
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen. Metal Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Copy 28th January 2017, 7:02 pm

Title: 100,000 Jewels

Title: "The Wanderer"

Roku
    Roku

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Fury of Vulcan
    Guild : Lamia Scales
    Experience : 156.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Reaper
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Roku 2nd February 2017, 2:19 pm

Paying for my name to be changed on Requin. Take it from here. I'll take Daddy if it's available, or if not I'll go with Papa Shark.

Standard Shop - Page 7 Tumblr_nr17hvPDh31qg78wpo1_500
    Standard Shop - Page 7 6722c9967e1636e91d7bc7eafce08e4b

Post by Guest 11th February 2017, 6:17 pm

Copy wrote:Title: 100,000 Jewels

Title: "The Wanderer"

Do you need one made?? ^^ or would you like to make it yourself?? ^^ Apart from that, I approve.

Roku wrote:Paying for my name to be changed on Requin. Take it from here. I'll take Daddy if it's available, or if not I'll go with Papa Shark.

As you wish, daddy! xD

Marceline Anicetus wrote:Requesting to have the title changed on this account to this.

Quoting so an admin doesn't miss this, as it was forgotten about in the Request Money thread.

Ill request this in again for you. ^^

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:28 pm