Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Soldier's Gambit

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 
    Lineage : Psionic Soul
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 4
    Experience : 1,421,385

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Psionic Ascendance
    Second Skill: Manifold Armory
    Third Skill: Sepulchre's Sigil

Completed Soldier's Gambit

Post by Knight Owl 15th November 2020, 4:24 am

REQUIP

Primary Benefit I Character may have up to 3 Requip spells active at once

COMBAT ARTS

Auxiliary Benefit I +25% to Melee Damage. Allows the user to replace their spells and abilities with techniques in the associated magic.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

Gain the following benefits from his lineage, Psionic Soul
    50% increase to base Spell Damage of his abilities and spells from Psionic Wrath
    A detrimental 50% decrease in Spell Healing from Psionic Wrath
    MP Cost is replaced by PSI cost. PSI is a resource which replaces his MP through his lineage.

Arch Vorbrundt’s pride and joy, the HeXarmament Technology, has had many iterations from years of research and development of artificial magic to be used by non-wizards. Starting out from feeble magical tools to advanced magitech machinery, this magic was to be used by the military group as means to better the world and to give the non-mages an edge against hostile wizards, like the dark wizards from dark guilds and enemy cultists. However, after the breach and internal corruption by the cultists of chaos, only one surviving soldier was left with the technology, weaponry, and data. He is none other than Michael Brooklyn Morgan, a soldier who lost his memories from the trauma of the slaughter of his comrades.

In addition to being tailor made to his psionic abilities, however, the pseudo magic requires the presence of the magic engineer to perform maintenance on the chips responsible for the access to the gambit, as if it was like a computer that required monthly maintenance.

[ Iteration 1 ] The very first version Michael obtained through the order’s (incompetent) magic engineers, made with a spaghetti code as Giselle puts it. As he was unique that he has no flow of ethernanos within him, but rather, a vast reservoir of psionic power, this iteration was tailor made to his needs. Like the rest of them, this iteration lets him conjure weapons out of data. It is in this iteration that the rest of the pseudo magic’s spells are made manifest through hexagonal sigils, which has become a standard in their order.

[ Iteration 2 ] The second iteration is where high tech weaponry was integrated into the pseudo magic, which can be summoned to and from from the datacenter to their arms. This iteration was not made until two years after the fall of the order and after his psionic reawakening, and it was through his trusted magic engineer, Giselle, and her technological ingenuity that she was able to tap unto his psionic reservoirs and create a pocket dimension stored in the chip responsible for this pseudo magic - the Cyberscape. This iteration introduced thematic armors tailor made for every scenario possible, though the versions were incomplete and was going through trial and error. It was, in a way, a bulky complicated mess. It was in this iteration that the pseudo magic was named as ‘Soldier’s Gambit’.

[ Iteration 3 ] The a recent iteration of Soldier’s Gambit. It featured limited armor types, less than the previous iteration, but had varied armor auxiliaries that have the same function as the previous armors, all of which now includes cores. The weapons from the previous iteration had an upgrade, as well as the capacity to augment his current armor for maximum efficiency and level of power. To quote Giselle’s words, “This is, like, the pinnacle of my craft. I will lose my shit if something happens to it, Michael. Mark my words.” However, this iteration would then be short lived.

[ Iteration 4 ] It was in Felidae when he was faced with the heavy realization that playing underdog won't do him any good, and that the world is rife with evil mages powerful enough to destroy cities. Resolved to combat the magical menaces of this world, he himself learned the skills of the magic engineer and undid this pseudo magic, which later would be rebuilt from the ground up to cater only his psionic power, including repurposing the arsenals Giselle made for him into new ones. Much convincing was required to lend him oblivium, and after laboring to create a tool against magic, he finally forged the ultimate weapon - the Black Rebellion. Whatever leftover oblivium he had was used in the creation of XYZ Medallions, to be used in tandem with the greatsword.

UNIQUE ABILITIES

HeXalted Paladin I Intense training and exercises to grow his strength and constitution have proven to make him more resilient. This grants him a 60% passive increase to his maximum HP and PSI.

HeXtreme Resistance I Enduring cold climes and extreme temperatures has helped him raise his constitution that he can endure harsher abuse, as well as training to navigate the surroundings better. This results in him being able to take more abuse from enemy attacks while also having expanded reservoirs of psionic energy. He gains a 60% passive increase to his maximum HP and PSI. Due to this training, he cannot be affected by extreme heat, cold, or harsh conditions that are non magical in nature.

HeXcellent Physique I Owing to his previous training as a soldier, he is capable of taking more attacks than one normally would take, making him durable. His constant display of psionic power allowed him to expand his reservoirs of psionic energy. He gains a passive 60% increase to his maximum HP and PSI.

PLOT ABILITIES

HeXtatistical Archiving I Michael is able to store and analyze data in a databank within his cyberspace. He is capable of inputting data through mental commands or from recording videos or audio clips for later use. However, he can't share these informations other than through his other (plot) ability, HeXport Data, or through verbal communication. Data collected can be cross referenced with other data to uncover any misinformation or erroneous data from witness testimonies or for from written data. HeXtatistic Archiving can also analyze his opponent's current status, which includes any inflicted status conditions, and MP, but cannot detail their HP and strength, which is up to him to discover. Since this involves information from other players, player owned characters, and event NPCs, OOC permission must be made.

HeXport Data I Through the marvels of modified Telepathy, Michael is able to send or upload data from his databank to other people or devices 300 meters away from him, allowing for a discreet exchange of information. When uploading data to other computers, he can upload viruses to them in an effort to sabotage their operations or for some other reason. Since this involves information from other players, player owned characters, and event NPCs, OOC permission must be made.

HeXyberspace Storage I Michael is able to store and retrieve items from a pocket dimension called the 'Cyberspace' inside his magic. Summoning an item from the pocket dimension requires only mental commands. As a safety precaution, living organisms even the size of a worm cannot be stored within this extra dimensional space. Additionally, he can 'link' his non-requip weapons and armors to the Cyberspace so it can be stored back inside it even if he is a few meters away from it.

HeXionic Radar I While he lacks magic sensory due to his circumstance of birth, his psionic power makes up for this missing feature, referring to this as a 'Psionic Radar'. A better alternative and combination of his HeXcry and HeX Map, and with the integration of clairvoyance, his Psionic Radar grants Michael a live 3d feed of his surroundings as far as his Psionic Radar (Magic Sensory) can reach, which is displayed on his field of vision. It also displays the location of any creature within the area, but can't display who it is unless he "bookmarks" their identities. Creatures usually appear as a white, blank dot and is nameless, but bookmarking them allows him to identify what it is, and he can change the color of their dots and input their names on it via mental commands. This interface's opacity can be altered from 100% to 0% or anywhere in-between so he can see without any problems.

As this involves the potential involvement of information from players, player owned NPCs, and event owned NPCs, OOC permission is required to be able to utilize this ability without any complaints from the parties involved.

Last edited by Knight Owl on 6th March 2022, 2:31 pm; edited 8 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Standard Equipment

Post by Knight Owl 15th November 2020, 4:35 am

Programs and scripts are etched within the cyberscape, which contains several applications that boosts his psychokinetic strength, while some are built in that passively empowers him without any need for activation.

Passives:

Last edited by Knight Owl on 31st August 2022, 1:54 am; edited 24 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Hound Infantry

Post by Knight Owl 17th February 2021, 12:35 pm

Michael employs various weaponry that makes use of his psionic power, each programmed for a specific use and are sometimes situational. Some are mundane in appearance, looking like your average weapons, while one of them is tailor made for his specialty - long range assassination. He uses them as means for a more controlled attack to minimize casualties, unlike using his psychokinetic abilities where most of his techniques would affect larger areas. In addition, each of these weapons have certain gimmicks related to the fields of science, like his Gram Pistol and Joule Bands. The former tackles on the manipulation of mass while the latter deals with energy. Two of his more power weapons take on a more animalistic nomenclature - the Strigiforme Rifle (Owl) and Aquila Blades (Eagle).

(H-Rank) Aquila Blades:
    (S Rank) Velocity Rifle:
    (S Rank) Gram Pistol:
    (S Rank) Joule Bands:

Last edited by Knight Owl on 31st August 2022, 1:45 am; edited 45 times in total

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Mach Cheetah

Reserved for Mach Cheetah

Last edited by Knight Owl on 30th March 2021, 2:23 pm; edited 6 times in total

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Bumblebee

Brief history

Ame no Ohabari MK-01

Rank I H+
    Requip Type I Weapon
    Grade I Refined
    Linked Equipment I N/A
    Requip Damage I 105 HP
    Range I 500 m
    Speed I 600 m/s
    Duration I 25 posts
    Weapon appearance

Requip Abilities:
    Equipment Abilities:

Kagutsuchi MK-02

Rank I S+
    Requip Type I Armor
    Grade I Normal
    Linked Equipment I N/A
    Requip Damage I 105 HP
    Range I Melee
    Speed I Melee
    Duration I 25 posts
    Downside I E
    Weapon appearance

Bhavacakra MK-03

Rank I A+
    Requip Type I Item
    Grade I Refined
    Linked Equipment I N/A
    Range I 500 m
    Speed I 600 m/s
    Duration I 25 posts
    Weapon appearance

Mantra MK-04

Rank I A+
    Requip Type I Item
    Grade I Refined
    Linked Equipment I N/A
    Range I 500 m
    Speed I 600 m/s
    Duration I 25 posts
    Weapon appearance

Last edited by Knight Owl on 10th May 2022, 6:12 am; edited 9 times in total

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Black Widow

Post by Knight Owl 17th February 2021, 12:36 pm

Reserved for Black Widow

Last edited by Knight Owl on 30th March 2021, 2:23 pm; edited 12 times in total

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Snipe Strix

Post by Knight Owl 17th February 2021, 12:38 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Knight Owl on 30th April 2022, 3:58 am; edited 4 times in total

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Re: Soldier's Gambit

Post by Knight Owl 30th March 2021, 2:21 pm

Reserved for Icarus Armor

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 1st April 2021, 8:41 am

Heya Owl, Joh here to grade your magic. As usual, all of my edits will be in this color. Give me a bump once the edits have been made and I will review the magic once more.

Spoiler:

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Knight Owl 1st April 2021, 10:32 am

Bump! The missing values should be added now.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 1st April 2021, 2:12 pm

Spoiler:

Post No.1

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 1st April 2021, 2:13 pm

Soldier's Gambit FbVA7uB

Spoiler:

Post No.2

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 31st October 2021, 11:08 am

Post No. 1

Spoiler:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 31st October 2021, 11:09 am

Post No. 2

Soldier's Gambit ENSR1pd

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 2:29 pm