Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beyond the Entrance [Intro][Open]

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ╳ Imaginary Element ╳
    Second Skill: ╳ Mystic Eyes ╳
    Third Skill:

Beyond the Entrance [Intro][Open] Empty Beyond the Entrance [Intro][Open]

Post by Evan 29th May 2017, 3:06 pm

Evie's Intro

The sky was painted a beautiful sky blue with streaks of clouds here and there. The sun continually beat down on the hot pavement in the coastal town of Magnolia. There were many people there, roaming the streets, enjoying the hot weather. The streets were filled with life and no one would really expect them to look like that considering the attacks that were made on the city not too long ago. The city was destroyed by Savage Skull, the dark guild and they seemed to be carefree, as if nothing really happened even though the event caused a near nationwide panic across Fiore. Perhaps the townspeople were influenced by the now returned Fairy Tail. They seemed to be a happy go lucky guild and it's not implausible that they feel safer and happier with the recently independent guild returning. The town, while still in the process of being rebuilt, was celebrating the return of Fairy Tail, with extravagant booths full of food and games that it felt like the entire city was just partying. It gave the city a calming aura.

Usually, when one hears about Fairy Tail, their face goes one of two ways. Horror because of how the guild went dark and recently became independent, leading people to be highly suspicious of the destructive guild. Or joy because everyone seems to be aware of how positive the popular Fairy Tail mages are. They are always teeming with life and eager to help where they can. But there is no real in between. Someone who looked at Fairy Tail with the latter expression was actually standing in front of the guild hall's (in progress) gates. Her brown hair was flowing with the gentle breeze and her face was somewhat flushed due to the heat. She had been standing in front of the gates for a good hour. Some passerby were even wondering if she had been a part of the magic council to talk with Fairy Tail but was too new and shy to talk to the guild. Alas, that wasn't the case. The girl had her hands balled up,
    holding her skirt as she looked down at her whitening knuckles. Why did I come here? I usually never act on a whim but here I am! In front of the Fairy Tail guild wondering what I should do next. The girl felt like she deflated the more her brain wandered away from the original thought.

Should I join?

She had been debating this as Fairy Tail is the guild that aligned with what she stands for the most. She wanted to become more open with people and she felt that this could truly help her.
    It's kind of pitying watching this sight of her questioning herself so much. She is so far in her head thinking about possible outcomes for going into the guild at this moment in time that she isn't really paying attention to anything surrounding her. If someone said anything, Evie would most likely pass out due to surprise. The thoughts of what was beyond those doors were influencing her social presence so, she began to quietly and slowly shuffle backwards away from the door. She felt small and the doors weren't helping. A small part of her brain was yelling at her to stay, and discover what she would be able to find beyond those doors.
    She needed a small push is all. And that's what that small voice inside of her was hoping would come before Evie completely took off from the guild hall.
    LAIKA OF GS!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beyond the Entrance [Intro][Open] T0bRXJv
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Beyond the Entrance [Intro][Open] Empty Re: Beyond the Entrance [Intro][Open]

Post by Haru-senpai 29th May 2017, 5:14 pm

Hera walked outside of Fairy Tail, looking very down and glum. She even had started drinking to try and impress this guy. But she was only 17, and he was totally an asshole anyway right? Walking outside of the Guild, the doors swung open and shut behind her as the huge castle of Fairy Tail towered up over the horizon behind her.

in the central walkway of the lawn, she saw a young lady who seemed to be thinking. Her fist balled up. She was a mage, she could sense that; but Hera right now was in no state to talk to anyone. She couldn't help but to really begin to detest Ezra for some reason. She'd been totally derailed by him, and she didn't like that. Her long pink hair, open mid-rif, and white shorts, signature scarf being seen up ahead by the girl. Who Hera made eye contact with briefly. Something about her, she seemed really cool for some reason. Maybe it was the summer's day, that had her in better spirits as of late; but regardless of the heat she seemed to be trapped in her own thoughts. Maybe just a friend is what she needed? Or maybe she was a mage looking for knowledge? Who knew?

"Hey there." she said as she walked past the girl, stopping so that they were side by side. Hera didn't look at her, just straight ahead out into the direction she was facing. "If you're looking to join, I'm a member of the Guild....." something about this girl made her happy, as she lost track of what she was thinking. "Uh, anyway I'm headed out into town for a second; it's kinda noisy in there right now if you want to take a walk......" Hera gave her a chance to have any questions she wanted to know answered before she walked into Fairy Tail, the famous Guild renown for it's values of friendship and magical secrets and excellence. "Don't worry, we'll come right back to the Guild, I'm sure you're anxious to get in there...." Hera said with a small smile on her lips even thought she was still looking away from the girl.

Finally she turned to make eye contact with her.

"My name's Hera." she nodded to her with a smile, one hand on her open mid-rif, just above her white shorts.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Beyond the Entrance [Intro][Open] Rose

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan 29th May 2017, 6:24 pm

Evie's Intro

The girl was just about ready to run away and probably attempt to join another guild. She couldn't help but think the guild had some sort of camera lacrima where they saw her just standing outside the guild and now probably think of her as a threat. With a growing nervousness in her chest, the girl turned around and attempted to run, only to make eye contact with a girl with pink hair. That was a peculiar sight indeed. Was it her natural hair colour? She could probably ask her. But considering how Evie literally just took an hour deciding if she should go in the guild, she is clearly not one for casual conversation. That's why when she made eye contact with the pinkette, she kind of froze up. She wanted someone to come and approach her to go inside the guild but was now cursing herself in every way possible for it somehow happening.

She noticed the girl's exposed midriff, probably exposing her skin due to either the weather or it's tied to the strong magic presence that she can feel emanating from the younger girl.
    She noticed the white scarf she was wearing was similar to dragon scale, a material that is only mentioned in the books that Evie has read. She has only heard about the capabilities of the material that it made her want to experiment upon how strong the scarf was. She was taking into account the girl's exterior features until the girl was essentially right next her.

Evie's stone cold gaze at the girl, immediately melted revealing how soft she was. The girl's normally fair skin turned crimson around her face. She was hoping that the girl would walk past her and open the door to the guild so she could sneak in with as little attention as possible... Evie continued to process information as the girl, now known as Hera spoke.
    She seemed to be leaving in a huff. Her cheeks were dusted a light pink and while she did smell slightly of alcohol, Evie found how she could make this conversation easier for her to talk in.

Talking about love is Evie's forte. She couldn't be beat in this area and it makes it so easy for her to talk. Unless it's about her love life. Then, one shouldn't expect a word out of her.
    As Hera continued walking, Evie heard the incredibly loud noise from inside the guild and ran to catch up to the younger girl's side. She awkwardly smiled at her, trying to mimic actions of extroverted people that she knew. I-I mean I do have questions. Involving the guild that is... Evie trailed off, scratching her blushing cheek and ran ahead of Hera to face her. Evie looked at the girl, eye to eye. You are having troubles,
    aren't you? Ones involving how you are feeling about a certain individual
    Evie smiled innocently at the girl, despite being able to guess her reaction.

Usually, dense people don't realize their feelings because they don't understand the way they are feeling. So, Evie likes to have them speak how they feel without them realizing it. I'm here to talk. E-even if you don't really know me, I want to try talking to people more so I can be here to support my future g-guildmates later. Evie kind of mumbled the last bit but was able to remain somewhat confident as she waited to see Hera's reaction.
    LAIKA OF GS!

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th May 2017, 7:32 pm

As the lady about a few years older than her, which in Hera's mind made her somewhat cooler than her jogged up alongside of her; she then took it a step further and actually walked in front of Hera but walking backwards so they could still talk. What she said made her stop walking and raise an eyebrow.

"WHAT?!" she said, as she blushed while furrowing her eyebrow, trying to lie. But her expression softened a bit quickly. "Yeah...you're right." she said sighing to herself. "No, no it's fine......." she said in response to her saying they'd jus met.

Hera's smile would brighten up a bit as she said something about her future guildmates. She really needed someone to talk too these days. As the world was becoming more confusing, yet more clear to her all at once. The girl with long pink hair would sigh to her as they walked.

"Well yeah, it's about a guy I just.....I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time with him or not." she smiled to her as they stopped at a lemonade and icy stand. "Want one?" she said before getting her a slurpee as well, whatever flavor she wanted. "I'm not sure if he is who he says he is....sometimes, he's great but other times I can't help but wonder why he drinks so much....what kind of pain he's hiding." she said sipping on her lemonade through a straw. "I just wonder why I act so differently around him than I normally do......." she muttered to herself as they walked a bit deeper into the city now.

"What's your name anyway?" she'd forgotten to ask when she introduced herself.

× Bio
    × Magic

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan 29th May 2017, 8:15 pm

Evie's Intro

Evie's face lit up as she saw Hera's face explode into color. She had pretty much expected this sort of reaction from the girl as she was most likely new to love. Meanwhile, Evie knew as much about as someone who hasn't been in love romantically can. Kind of sad but still very true. Evie waited to see Hera's expression soften slightly until the girl decided she was ready to talk about it. When the two of them kept walking, Evie glanced at Hera as she collected her feelings and gathered up she wanted to say. She heard out for Hera's troubles on the matter while thinking intently at how Hera speaks about the guy she is talking about. Her breaths are somewhat shaky while her hand goes to her heart when she mutters something about acting differently while being near him. Evie smiles at Hera gently, looking at the girl who can't figure out who she is feeling. Perhaps Evie can be here as an elder figure for her.

She can't believe that she was prying and forgot to introduce herself. That's incredibly rude and she feels the consequences of how awkward she made Hera feel when she feels it tenfold.
    Evie, whilst tapping her index fingers and staring at them awkwardly, My apologies that I made you pour your heart out and forgot to introduce myself. My name is Evie. Evie smiled widely at Hera and took a breath as she began to think about her whole situation with the guy that she likes. Sweetie, instead of denying,
    just accept it. You know what you are feeling. You have heard people talk about it and probably seen them experience it. The reason you are different around him is because you love him. He makes you who you truly are because you are in love with him. And I'm pretty sure its safe to say that he loves you too. You can help him. Just be there to support him and he'll tell you when he is ready.
    Evie sighs and drinks a sip of her pink lemonade. That's more speaking she has done in a couple of months and hopefully Hera can take what she had said to heart.
    LAIKA OF GS!

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th May 2017, 10:32 pm

Hera stopped sipping her lemonade immediately and cut her eyes at Evie when she said that she loved Ezra. She was about to say something but then actually started to listen, it seemed like she was on to something. But the 17 year old could only lean against a nearby lampost with a playfully swing. Leaning her back against it and then bending one knee slightly to lean and get comfortable.

Looking at her pink lemonade, Hera looked at her own regular flavored one. Smiling as everyone had their differences. She thought about her words. He's not human though....if only she knew he was a werewolf.... she wanted to tell her about their guildmate, but decided to just sip her lemonade and then look at the ground in silence.

"I....well I'm not really worried about that kind of thing." she said, regardless of how she really felt, there was a part of her that wouldn't let Ezra in fully because she felt like he'd changed recently and had been drinking more than ever. "That word....the L word don't even say it." she said blushing and waving a hand at Evie. Truthfully it would be cool to continue to get to know Ezra, and she would be lying if she said she didn't feel great around him. But, for now she could only say "I just hope he stays the fun loving person he is now...." she said as she sipped her lemonade down to the bottom.

She wondered if she even should tell Evie that it was Ezra when they finally met.

"Don't think I'm soft cause I'm talkin' to you about my problems." she said seriously furrowing her eyebrow. "It's just....if you're going to be my guildmate we can both carry one another's pain right?" she smiled and winked at her. Part of her just wanted to protect Ezra, with or without a possible future with him. But she would be more concerned now with building a relationship with Evie, she seemed like the type that had more to offer than just boy talk. It just so happened that she let Hera vent.

"So.....glad that's over." she said, her usual tough demeanor coming out. "I'm only gonna be like this with you so don't tell anyone...I got a reputation to keep." she put both hands on her hips like a UFC fighter ready for action smiling at Evie. "But..........you're a mage too right?" she smiled at her a bit more. She held up one finger as it caught on fire briefly, but then expelled into smoke.

"Well you're gonna learn a crap ton about magic and magical creatures at Fairy Tail I'll tell you that...." she said as she shook her lemonade....empty. She then stared off, still leaning on the lampost behind her. "If you can tell me about yourself a bit too?" she said this without looking at her, just staring off.

× Bio
    × Magic

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 30th May 2017, 4:26 am

Summer had probably been one of the worst seasons, in Ezra's opinion. All you did was get hot and sweaty, your skin gets sticky and the air is either disgustingly dry or distastefully humid. There was no delicate balance between the two, it was either hot as hell or hot as Hades, and he couldn't tell which was worse.

For the most part, the majority of the guild had remained inside the guild hall where the air had been cool but their heads had been hot. Brawls had broken out every other hour and most of them were drunk off their heads for the majority of the time, some drank shamelessly in the wee hours. After being stuffed up in the hall for several hours, Ezra had made his way outside, away from the crowd.

Most people were suddenly weary when one would mention the outside world, an environment beyond the guild hall. The heat was too much and competitions were held to see who would go get food and more booze. Unfortunately, Ezra had gotten the short end of the stick. Literally. The competitions weren't manly or exciting, everyone simply pulled straws and he just happened to lose to just about everyone, leaving him to visit however many local stores to get bread, meat, and booze. He was a rather muscular, sturdy guy, so carrying it by himself wasn't a challenge but carrying it by himself in the summer heat left him a sweaty mess.

If anything, he had only been more grumpy since being outside, and cursed to himself under his breath. "Tch! Why did I have to lose? As if pulling straws is how stuff gets done in this guild... they'd ought to do somethin' of the 'liken of a contest of strength or perhaps a quick ol' fight. HMPH!" Ezra grumbled to himself with several bags stacked on top of each other.

He had been on his way back to the guild hall when he peered his head over the tower of groceries and quickly caught site of Hera and a stranger. It was almost corny how many times Hera and he had bumped into one another. But Ezra supposed that couldn't be helped, they were in the same guild after all.

It was at that conclusion that Ezra decided to call out to the group, "OOOOOI!
    Y'all make 'erselves useful and come help a poor guy out!"
    He demanded in his usual warm tone. Ezra would stop himself when in front of the ladies and place his tower of groceries on the ground for a quick break, stretching and groaning. "Man, I swear. These fellas are drunk of their asses and are only asking fer more booze. Can you believe it? They're gonna kill themselves before they kill each other. Jesus!" Ezra ranted, looking over to Hera with his kind eyes, not feeling the need to greet her again, and then turned to the stranger and dipped his head, "Hidy do, Missy. Name's Ezra Aurence, ch'all wouldn't happen to be going inside?"
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 30th May 2017, 9:42 am

Damn, the guild was popping out with crowds as if someone just stuffed a plush elephant into a tiny box. The shaman had to watch over the hall from the top of a shelf where he could spectate the entire guild go nuts over the heat that dominated the plane. It was in the early summer, late spring, and the sun was as generous as possible. Meanwhile, he was having quite a joyful time cheering on a couple that arm wrestled, picking on both of them: “Come on, end the turn already… hey, you, there’s a good arc there that you can bend your arm towards, it’ll definitely give you an advantage… and you, your elbow is pressed on the sore part, watch-” As his last words almost came out, the male gave out a roar because of the sore part of one’s elbow that would send a huge shock through the entire body upon impact, “… W-Watch out…”

Kyuken was at it with the dragon ghost again; gathering inspiration from the arm wrestling before, they held a race. The first to reach a guild member out of the hall would win. “I hope that you’re familiar with their habits…” Kyuken noted, “Because I’m destined to win this!” “In your dreams, metalbutt..!” the green dragon responded, in which they both looked over at Mura. The shaman looked back and noticed that by their stance, they were preparing a charge. “U-Uhh, what are you guys planning to do?” Mura asked in curiosity. “A race! And start counting..!” they both spoke in unison. Mura had to fathom the situation in a couple seconds, before he politely ccounted: “Okay… 3, 2-“ Although, he never got to say the number 1, before the two ghosts made it out of the guild hall in a trail of spiritual aura and ectoplasma, “… Oh, guys, wait, where’s the finish line at?” Worried of their whereabouts, he quickly leapt down and maneuvered himself through the crowds whilst dodging suddenly launched arms, knees and a couple that were fighting over the last cup of beer for this quarter of the hour. Unharmed, he made it to the door in a stylish way as he exited…

Kyuken was like a tracker; he knew exactly where the finish line was. Charging across the streets with none to notice his presence, the samurai ghost flew in full speed towards the groceries. He swung pass a few obstacles, customers, and finally seemed to have the target on his sight. “My life has been seeking for this moment the first time I saw you... this is it... right. Between-“ the samurai ghost pushed out his mouth, before impacting with the finish line in the front torso of none other than Hera, “-THEM! I’M FIRST, TAKE IT, ZIRCONIS, YOU GREEN, LITTLE-“

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 30th May 2017, 10:56 am

As Ezra appeared, Hera's eyebrows went up as she looked over to Evie and then back to Ezra. She wondered what the werewolf had gotten himself into today. Apparently, he was doing nothing other than grocery shopping. This was a relief to her, as well as interesting as she appeared over his shoulder out of nowhere. Looking into the bag she was on her tippy toes, but then went back down to her feet as she didn't want to seem like a "bad girl" too much.

A teenage girl with long pink hair wasn't that out of the ordinary, but one drinking was another story. However, she was almost 18 now and couldn't help but to be curious as a lot of girls her age at 17 were already full blown partying and drinking. Lord knew her 18th birthday party would probably be nuts.

Putting her hands behind her back comfortably, she leaned to the side and introduced Ezra to Evie.

"Yeah, this is Evie. She's a mage like us.....I think she's here to join the Guild? A welcome addition....she's a lot wiser than me when it comes to some things." Hera said winking at her. "You ain't carrying all that back by yourself now are you?" she said smartly, hands still behind her back as she leaned to the side a bit. "Serves you right!"

Before she could even laugh fully, as she started too even---a huge ghost about Ezra's height slammed into her rack with a large shuffle as if he was burying himself in them at the beach.

"WHAT, YOU'VE WON NOTHING BUT AN ASS KICKING!!!" Hera's hand instantly caught on fire as she would grab the spirit and start slapping him back and forth repeatedly with a flaming hand. Loud smacks echoed through the streets as people walked by, blatantly seeing Hera repeatedly smack a magical being with a flaming hand back and forth while holding it up. When Kyuken was reduced to nothing but a small ball of half ghost, covered in smoke she'd had her fill. "GRRRRRR!!!" she said as Mura's other Dragon Spirit got close, turning around and raising a burning fist at it---warding it off.

"YOU SEE, BOYS ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!" she then turned towards Ezra, her fist on fire as she glared at him....her mind drifting to the thought of hitting him for no reason, as she raised an eyebrow at him but then smiled and extinguished the flames on her fist, causing a bit of smoke around her hand for a moment. As Mura got closer, Hera flailed and pointed at his spirits. "That was all your fault......." Hera's eyebrow twitched as she couldn't help but to smile at Mura a bit. She'd get him back for this. Somehow. "Mura, this is Evie. Evie this is Mura, he's swordsmen he uses a katana." she said, calming down.

Putting her hands in her pockets, her scarf would blow in the breeze a bit as it was welcome on a hot ass day like this.

"He uses Spirit-Bind Magic. Although I'm not so sure about to sure about the BIND part anymore since he lets em run free like wild animals all the time....." she said cutting her eyes at Mura.

× Bio
    × Magic

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 31st May 2017, 4:50 am

Ezra would pay no mind to Hera as she would snoop around the groceries, but become somewhat paranoid when he realized that she was very capable of snatching a good, fresh steak from the bags and run off with it. But then he was conflicted with another thought that she wasn't as gluttonous as she seemed when he realized she had backed away from the bags after a quick check. He may have been overthinking it...

The redhead would listen, delighted by the introduction he was presented with. "Ezra Aurence, that's me. If it ain't a pleasure to meet'cha, Miss Evie." Ezra offered his hand for a warm shake before turning over to Hera and sneering, "Wiser, huh? Ain't that e'eryone compared to you, girly?" The redhead teased before withdrawing his hand after the warm gesture.

"The fellas in there are bout to destroy this 'buildin if I don't get them that booze and steak. They're animals, I tell ya... 'er best bet is to stay a mile and a feather's away from'em.
    Besides- ...!!"

WHAM!

Some sort of alien spirit zoomed right past Hera and Ezra in a clean, perfect line, which left Ezra with a face full of dirt and stone. At first, it seemed as if he were unconscious, but it would turn out that he was fuming with intense rage as he would get up to his full, towering height with a beet red face and veins here and there. He couldn't say anything but curse under his breath and crack his knuckles, as if this foreboding beating was about to occur any second, but he stopped when Hera's anger was directed towards him.

Ezra met her eyes with the same irritation but said nothing, his face said it all. As if it were whispering "Do it. I dare you" into her ear. For a moment, the air the chillier as his magic power seemed to have spiked. However, he was careful not reveal said magic, it would probably freeze the entire guild over.

For the most part, Ezra brooded in silence until he caught glance of Mura Kensho, the boy with no shame! Ezra stomped over to him and cracked his knuckles again, "OOOOOOI! MURA! If you have time to tussle and play with 'er spirits, you might as damn well help out with these bags or two! What do ya think you were 'doin, boy?! I'd 'oughtta beat you silly!..." Ezra scolded him and continued to do so for several minutes until he was satisfied.

After his satisfying screaming match, the redhead turned over to Evie and Hera. "Now come on in, you two. Ain't it hot as Hades out here? Y'all better off inside,
    ya hear? Come on, come on."
    Ezra resumed picking up his groceries and hauling them inside.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:47 am