Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ragnarok: Act I (Alyia)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Ragnarok: Act I (Alyia)  Empty Ragnarok: Act I (Alyia)

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th December 2016, 4:24 pm

Mission:

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

The chirping of birds and rustling of leaves was all that Ardere's slayer senses could muster to register on this slow, dreary day. Most of the Infinity Hydra guild members had gone off on missions, or were relaxing in the guild hall. As for the guild master, he found himself contemplating many things in his office. It was not a place he tended to dwell often, but atop the mountains and at the apex of the castle, it was rather peaceful. It was the best place for him to do his contemplation, or his stratagem. But today, his thoughts were not of his guild or of battles, but of his own life. This was something he so rarely got to focus on, other than his lovely daughter of course, who was making her own way in the world now. But on this normal day, a letter slid through the crack in his window, the one overlooking the mountains. It was a small letter, closed with an intriguing wax seal. If the fire mage recalled, it was a seal similar to those in Iceberg, one of the few countries in Ishval he had not traveled to. As he opened the letter, his glowing eyes widened ever so slightly.

"To the King of Flames, and student of Hephaestus,

I ask that you come to the ruins of old, just beyond the mountains. At these ancient ruins, you will find a hall. There, I shall await your arrival. It is of the utmost urgency that you arrive by night fall. I will explain it all when you arrive.

Sincerely, 
    An ally in need."

Arching a brow, Ardere sat the letter down. Who had sent this? His master was mentioned, which meant it could be a god or a fellow warrior in need, but it also could be a trap. He had not ventured to the Ancient Ruins since he fended off the undead scourge over a tear ago. There was only one thing he could do for now, and that was to go. And go alone. Whoever this man or woman was, they seemed sincere from what he could tell, but even if they weren't, it was worth a look. Standing up, the fire mage slid on his plated armor, and took a deep breath as he tightened the straps. Pulling Clarent from his desk, he attached the crimson blade to his left hip. Sliding his white jacket over his armor, the samurai exhaled slowly. Well, here we go. Either I find an ally and help them, or I find an enemy and I make sure they don't bother me again. Win win, right? Chuckling a bit, he scoffed. If only things were so simple. Yare yare. Regardless of his suspicions, he had to go. 

Exiting his office, he made his way into the hangar. The metal warehouse for ships carved into the side of the mountain housed many things, including their lovely hydra. Making sure to stroke her many heads, and leave some snacks for here, Ardere smiled. There there, Lerny. I won't be gone long, perhaps this time you'll see some action. Stay safe, don't eat any ships. Celica will look after you while I'm gone, as usual. Climbing into the Black Sun, he trailed his fingertips across the control panel. It had been a couple of weeks since he used his ship, and he was eager to fly. Hopefully it was not to his death. Here we go. With the flick of a finger, the engines began to rev, and the hangar door slowly began to open. As the light poured into the hangar, he stared out into the vast mountains, ready.
    @Alyia WC: 613/34,000
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Last edited by Ardere Kasai on 9th January 2017, 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ragnarok: Act I (Alyia)  FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Ragnarok: Act I (Alyia)  Empty Re: Ragnarok: Act I (Alyia)

Post by Aliannah 8th December 2016, 5:24 pm

What’s going on
    words: 1,437/34,000

She wasn’t quite used to the world around her. There were loud noises and bright lights. Being coped up in the hospital for the last couple years of her life left the blonde female with only the wish to go outside as she looked out the window of her hospital room. She had only recently been released form the hospital after her sister came and took her from the place. So she really couldn’t say that she had been released, more like stolen.

Alannah’s life was now in full swing, she had joined the guild where her sister had been for the last 7 years of her life after the attack on their village, and she was getting to meet a whole bunch of people. However… there was one problem to this. Things were happening around her, things that she hadn’t experienced before. Seeing the auras that belonged to people. Feeling power emanating from certain people and the levels of this power. She had so many questions with very few answers.

One question that she frequently had was, was there a reason that a small ferret like creature was following her around carrying a blue gem and a silver bracelet. She had noticed it the day that she had gotten out of the hospital and it seemed to be following behind her with every step.

Her soft footsteps on the cobblestone pathway leading through one of the gardens matched the soft scurrying behind her of what she knew to be the ferret. Taking a deep breath the girl moved forwards before quickly spinning around on her heel and glaring straight at the small rodent that was behind her. “What are you and why are you following me?” She knew that the small animal wouldn’t respond to her but it made her feel better to get that question off of her chest.

‘I’m not a ferret. I am a stoat and my name is Oya.’

“Oya..” The name slipped comfortably from her lips… wait. Wait. WAIT. WHAT. “Yo-you just talked!” The blonde stumbled backwards nearly tripping on her feet due to her clumsiness, only to catch herself on the bench conveniently placed behind her.

‘I didn’t talk. I spoke to you through your mind.’

“Yeah like that makes me feel any better.” The sarcastic words fell from her lips. “For all I know I might be crazy, I’ve got a ferret following my and now it’s talking to me through my mind. I need to go back to the hospital.” She didn’t know where her sarcasm was falling from her lips was coming from.

She didn’t know how but she knew that the fetter in front of her was rolling their eyes. ‘Stoat, not ferret.’

“Whatever.”

Admist their conversation a frail white envelop fluttered down landing on the bench that the girl was sitting on. Going unnoticed by the two females the blonde haired girl continued to look at the copper colored stoat that was in front of her with narrowed eyes. ’Nevermind.’ Oya said before came forwards and dropped the jewelry off at the feet of the musician.  ‘These are for you, my previous master would have wanted for you to have them.’

The girl could only look at the small animal and the precious gems that lay at her feet, her previous master? How did she know of Aliannah? Confused features took their place on her pale face before the girl reached down to pick them up. Her fingers ghosted over them before she slid her fingers through them in order to pick them up. Before she knew it the copper colored rodent scampered up her arm and took place on her shoulder.

‘Along with those you get me too.’

Urrrrggg. The girl groaned before she slid the bracelet onto her wrist and then fumbled for a moment as she tried to put the necklace on. Finished decorating herself with the newfound ornaments the girl placed her hands on the bench in order to lean back only to feel the paper from the envelope that came down to reside next to her. This day was never going to end. “Is this from your previous master as well?” The girl asked as she picked up the letter, sliding her thumb under the wax seal to open it.

’She was a prankster but this is too far even for her, though I know that for a fact that was not her doing.’

With a sigh and a roll of her eyes the musician pulled the note from its home and flipped it open to read.

‘Hello fallen musician, the one blessed by an angel,

I require you attendance at a very important event, please find your way to the Ancient Ruins. I understand that you might not know how to get there, but trust your intuition and you will fin d yourself there. Please get here as fast as possible.

Many grateful thanks,
    Odin’

Huh?
    Live like it's the last
    Made by Sifr @ THQ.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th December 2016, 6:54 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

As the Black Sun took off, Ardere held on to the wheel tight, staring off past the mountains. He did not know what he was getting into, but he imagined it was going to be quite the adventure. The ship took off into the sky, rocketing towards the clouds. Releasing the sails, the ship reached it's full speed and sailed towards the Ancient Ruins. It would only take a couple of hours at the most to reach the ruins, but even then it was going to be a slow journey alone. There was a slight amount of regret in his heart, but it would be safer for just him to go on this endeavor. 

Sliding back into his seat, he exhaled heavily as he flipped the auto pilot switch to the "on" position. Rubbing his neck a bit, he sighed. Looking out the window, it was a bright afternoon and the sky was littered with fluffy clouds. What a wondrous day. If he were to get into trouble, at least it wasn't horrid and gloomy. But today his mind was distracted, especially by the letter he received. Sliding it out from between the plates of his armor, he read it once more. It was handwritten, not typed, and in excellent form. Whoever had written it possessed nice handwriting, but it was an older form of cursive. Hmm. Tossing the letter onto the dashboard, he relaxed, opening a book to read until he arrived at his destination. 

After some time, Ardere's eyes flickered from the book to his sensors. He was getting closer to his destination. Slamming the book shut, he slid it into one of the small storage compartments in the console. Taking the helm, he switched it back to a manual. As he grew closer and closer, the fire mage began his descent to the ruins below. It took a few minutes, but he finally finished his descent. The trees on the ground flickered back and forth slightly from the force the engines put out. Slowly but surely, the ship landed among the trees, and the engines loud humming turned into a soft purr, until it shut off. Shutting the entire ship down, he exited the cockpit. Looking out towards the ruins, he noticed something was off. The structures were not the same. They were old, but they were different...

Stepping out of the ship, the samurai walked towards the ruins. The ally who sent him the letter wasn't kidding, in the distance he could see a massive hall, like one in the tales of old. But it was not a Fioran ruin now, more like one in Iceberg or Seven. What was it doing here exactly? And not to mention, the surrounding huts were not made completely of stone, but with wood, like a civilization a couple thousand years ahead of the one here before. Was this even the same set of ruins he had been to before? What the? Arching his eyebrows down, his glowing orange eyes were fixed on the ruins. Well, now's a good a time as any. He knew that somewhere, somehow, his phoenix companion was shaking her head at his idiotic actions. But he could not just ignore the summons, he needed to find out what was going on.

As he entered the ruins, it reminded him more of a Viking city, but with fallen warrriors littering the grounds. He knew for sure these men had not been here before. Something was up. He could feel an ominous presence, a powerful one at that. As he grew closer and closer to the grand hall, it got stronger. It did not take long for him to reach the grand hall, complete with massive stone doors, with iron bars and designs across it. The doors were large enough for a dragon to walk through. And then, they opened just slightly. A breeze strong enough to sent the fire mage back a few meters burst from within the hall. Whatever was inside, was beckoning him to enter. He supposed that he should enter. What else was there to do? Taking his first step towards the magnificent hall, Ardere flicked his sword slightly out of his sheath with his thumb, a common preparation move of samurai. Gritting his teeth a bit, the guild master prepared himself for whatever was inside, be it monster or friend.
    @Alyia WC: 2,166/34,000

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 8th December 2016, 9:40 pm

What’s going on
    words: 3,634/34,000

The blonde looked at the small rodent that had taken home on her shoulder, “Do you know this Odin guy?”

The copper colored stoat would only shake her head as she continued to look at the letter in the petite had of the young woman. It was enticing to the musician as the note seemed to have been handwritten in an old style of cursive that seemed to written in a rush, but had taken a slight bit of time on. Overall in her eyes it was good. “Whoever wrote this has really nice handwriting.” The blonde stated blatantly. She should feel Oya roll her eyes and smack her with one of her small paws before scurrying down to the girls lap to get a better look at the note. The stoat leaned forwards and sniffed the note before cringing. ‘That papyrus is unreasonably old. I don’t know how it is staying together.’

The mage nodded before looking at it and focusing on one of the things that she realized that she could do, seeing auras and the magic level of a person. “There is a magic coating on it. It isn’t too powerful but I think it might be rare.” Her mouth ran itself as if someone else was talking. She didn’t know what she was talking about. With a startled look she placed down at the fur ball on her lap who was looking up at her with a warning glare which for one reason or another knew that it wasn’t directed towards her.

Oya looked away from her and back to the letter. ‘You’re right. Se should go.’ Without another word she hopped off of the blonde's lap and to the ground before running a bit down the cobblestone walkway before looking back at Aliannah and motioning for her to come with her. With rigid movements the girl got up, stumbling over her own feet before managing to collect herself and running after the copper colored stoat that scurried along the ground in front of her.

She was always a little ways behind the fur ball as she continued down the walkway. She was dodging and weaving between people, her breath was ragged, her body was not used to this. She might have halted but her body was not toned, she needed to learn how to fight as well as to do other things.

After a good couple minutes of running the girl finally managed to catch up to the rodent that had nearly left her behind, but then again the rat had come to a halt. She was nearly across the entire bay from where she had been dropped off by the ship of her guild. “What are we doing?” The words were raspy as they exited her mouth, that was certainly a run that she had never done before even though it couldn’t have been more than two miles.

‘We’re going to teach you haw to fly.’ Oya’s voice resonated in her head.

Aliannah nodded before she froze and looked at the stoat like she was crazy. “Wait. What?! Fly?! I’m a human! I don’t fly!” Her hands were moving frantically in front of her as she tried to piece together the new mystery of the idea that she could fly.

‘You’re so stupid.’

The blondes movements were still frantic as she motioned to the nothing to her right and the nothing to her left and then the little wings that a bird would have but froze in the motion of the wings before she looked at Oya with a dull look. “I’m stupid? What do you mean?” This little rodent seemed to know something that she didn’t know… it was worth a try to see if she would, if she could tell her anything.

The stoat looked up at the girl before sitting down and sighing. ‘Your case was a miracle, was it not?’ The blonde nodded. ‘Who do you think gave you that miracle?’

Blue orbs flashed wide before a hand slid to her back feeling where her shoulder blades would be. Two thin slits rested there now. “How, why, who?” These were the questions to her situation now.

The copper colored pain in the butt only shook her head, she was wasn’t going to tell the new found angel where she got her new abilities. A sour look appeared on the girl’s face before she crossed her arms. “Well, how am I going to use them? I don’t even know how to open them?”

‘I heard that you just imagine something that is inside of your body emerging through your back, but flex your back like you are going to release wings that you already have. I hear that it is also going to hurt the first time so just go for it.’

The musician looked at the stoat with a blank stare before raised her eyes brows fluttered her eyes and shook her head. She was going crazy, talking animals a person named Odin wanting her help, an angel helping her, and having wings. Whatever, she was too far in to back out now. When she woke up from this weird dream it would all be over. Wait… She wasn’t exactly wearing clothing that wouldn’t rip if she suddenly opened her wings. Looking at the animal on the ground she she a concerted look. The stoat simple rolled her eyes before climbing up the skinny jeans that the girl was wearing and to her shoulder again where she cut the shirts that she neck line on the back was low enough that it wouldn’t get in the way of the wings before making other scratches along the shirt so that the low cut on the back didn’t seem out of place. Jumping off the girl she landed on the ground before giving her a look.

Taking in a deep breath, closing her eyes, and flexing her back a spike of pain surged through the girl’s back as she felt something emerge from her body and a chill that didn’t seem to come from on of her usual body parts. Flickering her blue orbs open the girl looked behind her to see the pure white wings that graced her body now. Eyes widened as she was stunned. With her wide eyes she looked back at Oya before looking back at her wings. WHAT?!

‘Good. There’s only a little blood, that should come right off when we clean them.’

Clean? Aliannah looked at the stoat before something else hit her. “Okay so sure I have these now but I don’t know how to use them.”

‘Oh, I got that part solved. Follow me.’ Blue crystals narrowed at the animal as she took off in a run around a corner. Where was that animal going now? Taking off in a sprint she pulled her wings close to her back so that the wings would hold her back.

Turning around the corner there was nothing. Nothing but a drop off to a cliff that was below. With a scream the girl tripped over herself and fell off of the cliff. Was that animal trying to kill her. Panic flooded her brain and it went blank, all he could see was instant death below her. It was coming closer and closer. ‘Open your damned wings you moron.' A female voice other than her own echoed in her head. That’s right! She had wings! Taking a deep breath the girl flashed her wings open. The ground stopped getting closer to her and she seemed to then be rising and moving forwards. ‘Imagine you are a bird, fly like you see a bird.’ The female voice appeared in her head again. It was her instinct. Taking a deep breath the girl flapped her wings like she knew a bird would and she took off into the air. She soared out and above the waters below her. A laugh slipped from her lips before she tucked her wings in and did a spin. This was so much fun. Adrenaline ran through her veins.

Wait. That pesky rodent. Where was she. She obviously knew what she was doing as she nearly led her to her death. Angling herself back to the port she attempted to spot the annoying fur ball. ‘I’m not down there sweetheart.’ The voice appeared in her head as she felt nail digging in her back. Surprise took the girl and she stuttered mid flap causing for the two of them to drop a couple feet before Aliannah caught them again.

“You almost killed me!”

‘But I didn’t.’

“You could’ve!”

‘Didn’t but remember if you died, it would have died with you.’

The girl opened her mouth to retort but didn’t say anything before huffing. “Where am I going?”

‘Head east.’
    Live like it's the last
    Made by Sifr @ THQ.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th December 2016, 8:00 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

The massive doors opened themselves completely, with a slam they shot dust and dirt across the area. Ardere entered the grand hall, lit with hundreds of torches and chandeliers full of candles hanging from the ceiling. It appeared to be a great hall like in an Iceberg, except much larger and fit for an entire army. The interesting thing about the hall was that it was empty. No bodies, no people. Hmm. Trailing his fingers across the table, he let out a sigh. There was no sign of the person who had summoned him, or any signs of life really. Looking around, he observed the place. It kind of reminded him of the great hall in Valhalla. But that would be impossible, for they were in the land of the living, and Fiore at that. The samurai found this whole situation peculiar. His body tensed up as he heard foot steps. Reaching his hand to his sword, he was puzzled how someone could sneak up on him. His nostrils registered no scent, but how could that be? Turning around, he was standing in front of an old man. So you arrived. I was beginning to think you wouldn't come. Seems you made it here before our other arrival. The fire mage slid back, unsheathing his sword a few inches. Who are you? And what do you mean other arrival? Keeping his orange eyes fixed upon the old man, his presence was odd. It was unlike a normal human or mage's presence. But the old man just smiled, and answered. I am Odin. As he spoke the words, the once elderly frail person turned into a tall, muscular man with a rather prominent beard and an eyepatch. He donned steel and fur armor, holding a powerful looking spear.

Sheathing his sword, Ardere stood there with his eyes widened a bit. He had met a few gods, but none as powerful as Odin. In Iceberg religion, he was the All-father, the one god who ruled them all. He protected the earth from frost giants, among other things. Odin...why have you summoned me? And if this is the grand hall, where is everyone? The god sighed heavily, walking closer to the fire mage. They are all gone, I'm all that's left. But I will explain more once your companion arrives. She should be here soon. I'm afraid I require your assistance, Ardere. Your strength as a god slayer, and even a slayer is known even in Asgard. Especially with the stench of Hephaestus all over you. The guild master was in awe a bit, but he was in shock from his words. Where were the other gods? Where were the warriors? What had happened here? Odin was an all mighty powerful god. Even if the Fire King was the strongest god slayer and one of the strongest slayers, why was he required. There were so many questions left to ask, but he had to wait for the arrival of a woman. He was quite curious as to who had been invited, and how they could help. If the power of a god slayer was required, it was more than likely they possessed something attributed with that. Exhaling deeply, his grip tightened. While he did not get starstruck, it was a bit surreal to be here, but frightening as well, for it meant great peril lay ahead. What exactly was he in store for?
    @Alyia WC: 4,205/34,000

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 12th December 2016, 9:26 pm

What’s going on
    words: 5,147/34,000

She didn’t know how long she had been flying or if she was even going in the right direction, but it all seemed right to her as she continued on her way with the small rodent resting on her shoulder. Oya, though she was difficult and was annoying in more ways that one, a little tricky rodent, was more helpful than Aliannah let her know. She had helped her with things that she didn’t know that she could do and she was able to guide her in ways that a mother would. A mother, the blonde haired girl remembered when she used to have one of those. She was her favorite person in the world. Next to her sister of course.

A soft sigh slipped from the lips of the girl, day dreams took over her brain, she was tired of trying to figure out where she was and why she thought that she knew where she was. Obviously she had never been to where they were going before, she had been in that hospital all of her life.

She wished that she was able to sleep and fly at the same time, nap time would be a breeze(A/N: I’ll show myself out). But she knew that the moment that she closed her eyes and fell asleep both of them would plummet towards the earth. A groan escaped her lips before the angel found herself back in her own head. She missed her mum. She missed the times where they would go outside to the tree in the backyard and push her and her sister on the swing. Her sister had always been a little shy, though she was the older one.

Being still in her head the sharp nails in her shoulders had the young woman scream and falter in her wings. Wind whizzed past her ears, catching her hair as panic once again set in. Her limbs flailed around her as her wings pulled back into her body. But to her luck and her dismay the Ancient Ruins were populated with large trees.

Finally managing to turn her body towards the ground the girl only saw green as she hit her first branch of many. One after the other her body hit them, always managing to hit the thinner and weaker ones that cushioned her fall but then would snap and all for her to continue falling. But through the green surrounding her and scratching at her skin, her arms, sides and legs the ground appeared before her and got close far too soon. She didn’t land flat on her face but her side, she could remember from her childhood that falling on your side hurt less than falling anywhere else.

With a groan the blonde haired woman flipped herself over so that she was looking back up at the hold in the trees that she had made in making her entrance. “Ow.” She was covered in scratches from the branches catching her soft skin and tearing at it. “Well that could have gone better.” With a hiss and groan the girl moved to sit up. She quickly looked over her arms and her legs. Her legs faired pretty well under the black jeans that she was wearing, there were some minor scrapes and tears, but after all of that it all seemed to add to the ‘style’ that Oya had provided for her.

Speaking of where was that small rat? Looking around the musician tried to sport the copper colored stoat. ‘You nearly killed us.’ The familiar voice sounded in her head. A sigh escaped her lips that matched the eye roll that came with it.

“Was just trying to get back at you.” She could sense a small huff from the rodent before the girl got up and brushed the rest of the dust off of her clothing. However her hair was another thing. I looked like forest animals were living in it. Leaves and small sticks decorated it. “Are we at least in the right place?

‘Yes we are.’

“Brilliant, now where?”

She couldn’t see anything around her but tre- oh wait. There was something. Narrowing her blue orbs the girl began to walk to what she thought looked like house. Her hand continuing to pick leaves and the like out of her hair.

It wasn’t long before she reached what she saw at a distance, it was a house, or a small hut. Reaching for it the girl cliched back as a large wave of magic ripped past her face revealing the large building that was behind it. “Wooahhh.” Her head tiled upwards to see all of what was in front of before s grin appeared on her face and the girl ran up the steps to the grans doors which she swiftly pushed in to reveal a grand hall. It was so big inside. Looking around she saw the flame touches that lit of the hall way. It seemed as though there had been no one here for forever.  

With a glimmer in her eyes the girl continued in the hall, walking deeper until she broke into a run. She sprinted through the hallway running around the entire place before taking a turn and seeing something that she didn’t think she would ever see.

The ground had attacked her at that moment too, or at least that is what she would claim before she tripped and went flying into one o the suits of armour that decorated the room that he had just entered.

There were people here. “Uhhhh. Hello?” She smiled timidly from her position of empty suits of armour broken apart around her.
    Live like it's the last
    Made by Sifr @ THQ.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 20th December 2016, 7:07 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Staring Odin down with a dumbfounded look, Ardere was quite surprised at the whole situation. What did this mean? The balance of the world would be shook if all of the Iceberg gods were gone. There had to be some way to fix this. Just as he was about to speak up, a young girl came flying into the grand hall. She was a young blonde mage, very pretty and petite, but her scent was quite familiar. It reminded him of another mage he knew from Fairy Tail, but now was not the time to question her. The guild master noted her landing wasn't the most ideal, but she seemed alright for now. Are you alright? Relaxing his body a bit, he stayed focused on the young girl, but listened to the All-father as he spoke. It seems our other guest has arrived. Ardere, this is Aliannah. You two have both been bestowed a power that can harm gods, which will be required for this task. Now, to explain what happened. The bearded elderly god gritted his teeth, and clutched the spear called Gungnir tightly. Looking towards the two mages, he shook slightly. To see one of the most powerful gods in existence shake and tremble sent a sensation of worry into the fire mage's veins. Ragnarok has begun. All of the gods have been slain, for the God-dragon Ragnarok's power was created to slay us. My beloved Frigg, my son Thor, my brothers and sisters have all been slain. And I have been drained of power. I too, will perish. But Ragnarok's weakness is that of your magics. Exploit this weakness, and you will defeat him. But he brings with him the rage of Loki's children, especially that of Fenrir. If you do not succeed, I'm afraid he will bring about the end of this world. Please. Ardere watched as the god Odin fell to his knees, coughing. Tears and blood fell to the floor. Standing there in shock, every nerve in his body lit up like a wild fire. I dont know about her, but I'm sure she'll agree and say; of course. We'll slay Ragnarok and prevent the end of days. Just as he spoke, the ground began to quake. The entire hall shook a few times, and the dark energy around them increased dramatically. He's close. Prepare yourselves. This is our final stand. We must not fail. Gritting his teeth, the samurai drew his sword, nodding. Helping the bearded man over to the great table, a sigh escaped his maw. Looking to the young mage, he tried to keep a reassuring look. What's your take on this? Sorry our introductions have been kind of swept out the window here. They did not have much time, but if they were to survive here, they had to work together. There was no turning back, not anymore.
    @Alyia WC: 5,616/34,000

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 6th January 2017, 9:51 pm

What’s going on
    words: 6,099/34,000

They really hand’t responded to her greeting and rather instead took more concern as to how she was. Ummm… how was she? She had just learned a lot about herself and figured out that she could fly, made a crash landing with a stoat that could talk in her head and how the floor had attacked her and made her run into a whole bunch of statues. “Today has beeline of the most interesting days of my life, to slightly confused, ad bruised. Thanks for asking.” She wasn’t lying today had been heels confusing with all that had been going on.

Next thing that she had heard was the man next to the brunet, he was introducing her slightly. Power to harm gods? HA. She didn’t know what she could do and what she couldn’t, there was so much more or her to learn.

But it seemed as the man was ready to move on and explain what was going on around them and why they had been called here. She was listening intently but things kept flying over her head. But she got the gist of it all. Angry guy. Kill all. Don’t get killed and uhh… End of the world? Yeah. That seemed about right.

The blonde knew that she had always had problems with listening even when she was younger, but no matter how much she didn’t listen to what people said to her it always managed to enter through her ears and manifest in her head so that she knew what she was doing. Probably one of the best reasons that she was good and hiding herself and why people watching was so much fun to her.

In her time of zoning out and thinking on her own thoughts the man that seemed to have called her here fell to the ground and onto his knees, years and blood dripping to the floor beneath him. Her cyan blue eyes looked at him and analyzed him, he felt so deeply about this. This was the end of his family and perhaps the end of the world. How could she say no? However, before she could answer for herself the brown haired man that the old man seemed to have mentioned as Ardere? Ardere, answered for her.

The world around her began to shake and the girl covered her ears and more of the armoured statues began to crumble and fall to the ground, the old man didn’t need to tell her that the big scary bad guy was here for her to figure it out herself. As the shaking came to a calm the three people gathered themselves and Ardere had moved the old man to the table that was in the room before looking towards her.

With her knees pressed against the ground she looked at it in thought about his question. What was her take? “Well, this man has lost a lost in the last several years, to go out and to search for people that he could claim to defeat this guy, it must have been something that he needed to set aside his pride for. I don’t think that I will be doing this for the halt of the end of the world, but rather for the sake of mending his pride and for the sake of the family that he has lost. I know the feeling of that all too well and it is something that you could only wish to never feel again.”

Her pastel blonde hair slipped from her back and hid her face as she looked at the floor, she could feel it trembling under her. She knew that the old man was going through, losing family was hard, but losing them and not being able to see them ever again and knowing the person that had killed them was going to end the world was even worse.

A sigh escaped the lips of the girl before she moved to stand up and dusted her legs off with a could sweeping motions of her hands. Then dusting off her hands she looked at the man to stood next to her. “What about you? What is your reason to help?”

This usually clumsy girl seemed to be speaking on a level that she would not usually, a level that she had not since her sister had disappeared. She would always have deep talks with her sister, it didn’t matter how old the two were it didn’t stop them from having adult conversations. She missed her family and because she knew how she felt she sympathized with the old man. She wanted to help him for this reason.

The tremors under her feet were beginning to grow and a light layer of fear struck the girl before she looked over at the man next to her. “Just so you know, I don’t know how to use my magic. I just got out of the hospital without having magic previously going into it. I’m learning quickly and there are a couple spells that I know, but, umm…” Her cheeks began to grow red before the girl’s words stumbled to a halt. This was so embarrassing, she was supposed to help this man and he had sought her out, but she didn’t know what she could do or how to do what she did.

This was more than she could handle and the girl covered her face, which by now looked like a ripe tomato and ran out of the room and down the hallway to where she knew the main doors were. She needed to get anywhere but that room where she had just said that she didn’t really know how to help.
    Live like it's the last
    Made by Sifr @ THQ.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th January 2017, 9:51 pm

The member 'Goddess Aliannah' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Ragnarok: Act I (Alyia)  NormalMonster Ragnarok: Act I (Alyia)  Boss Ragnarok: Act I (Alyia)  NormalMonster
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th January 2017, 1:59 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

A slight smile crossed Ardere's lips. He had not known this girl for very long, but the resolve that she had managed to muster in such a short time was respectable. I know what you mean. Unfortunately, we're being forced into a fight. He too knew what it felt like to lose a family, but he had to fight today for his new one. His daughter, his phoenix, and his guild members were all in danger if they failed today. Clutching his sword tight as the rumbling got closer, the guild master straightened up. I have to protect my family, and as a god slayer, it's my duty to be here. I have people I care about who could be hurt, and I have always had a respect for Odin, even if I had only heard of him in legend. Looking back to the old god, he seemed a bit nervous, but his eyes were full of conviction as he clutched Gungnir the spear. Turning back to the young girl, he nodded. Widening his eyes a bit, the samurai took a deep breath. Well, be careful. I'll help you as much as I can, but I have no idea what is truly coming. So stay close to me. He had no idea what her level of skills were, but his trust in Odin's judgement was strong. The two had a chance to stop the apocalypse here, but the initial fight, had begun. The trembling stopped, and it was dead quiet for a moment. Then, it began.

Hearing the rumbling yet again, he attempted to pull the young lady back as the wall burst open. Swinging randomly and bellowing deep enough to shake the building, a group of what appeared to be frost giants burst into the grand hall. Letting Aliannah go, he readied his sword, prompting it to burst into corrupt black flames. Well, that's new. Twirling the blade in his hand, the black flames left streaks in the air. Narrowing his thick dark eyebrows, Ardere's piercing orange eyes stared intently at one of the frost giants. Jumping to the part of the wall not utterly destroyed, he leaped off of it. Blasting flames from his feet, the fire mage twirled past a gargantuan axe strike, and slashed across the frost giants chest with his massive flame blade. Causing the giant's chest to burst into flames, he screeched in pain before falling over. It appeared that these Jotun as he believed they were called, happened to be quite weak to fire. For the first time all day, Ardere felt like he had a bit of good luck. Landing back down on the ground, some of the other frost giants seemed quite surprised that he had felled one of their own so easily, but the rest were too busy being fought off by Odin. As the one who slayed the king of the frost giants, he expected no less from the All-father, even in a weakened state. Just like the good ol' days. If only my son were here... The older god fueled his attacks with his resolve, and hopefully the angelic girl could channel hers as well.
    @Alyia WC: 6,627/34,000

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:27 am