Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[OOC] Guild Pet

Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Discussion Re: [OOC] Guild Pet

Post by Shazam! 23rd November 2016, 4:26 pm

Petra / Quetzalcoatl / Leviathan / Romulus or Azanoth

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[OOC] Guild Pet - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 24th November 2016, 1:25 pm

Name:  Romulus
    Species:  Feathered Storm Bird
    Type: Combat Pet
    Description:  The creature stands at 8 feet (2.4384m) tall when standing straight up with a wing-span of 22 feet (6.7m) wide.  This creature is covered in dark feathers.  It's brows and portion's of it's spine are colored blue as a contrast to the dark feathers and it has piercing red eyes, that seem to give off their own light.  It's beak-like mouth is full of 3 inch long, razor sharp teeth meant for tearing through flesh.  It has a long, feathered, lizard-like tail with three prongs at the very tip.  The creature also stands upon it's legs bearing short, but extremely sharp talons.  
    Abilities:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Purchased Pet Equipment:  Here

Pet Weapon
    Spoiler:

Pet Armor
    Spoiler:

Pet Item
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Anastasia Isayev on 1st December 2016, 2:59 pm; edited 9 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 24th November 2016, 1:55 pm

Okay, so I don't really know what to do for the pet's abilities so I put in a couple abilities. If you guys can give me something better, please do.

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Skill: Chronokinesis
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 24th November 2016, 3:03 pm

http://www.behindthename.com/name/andor-1 Essentially mixing Eagle with God. Closest thing I  could think of.

Onto the moves.

Spell 1: I dunno if paralysis is a really viable spell effect. No one is going to take it, bosses are just going to shrug it off. I'm not saying it needs to be a PVP move I just worry that it won't get much use out of it. Same if you do knockback.

If you want low damage but an effect, temporary blinding could work... It's debilitating enough to be annoying, interesting for rp, and could be accepted by people as an effect they'll take as a hit.

Spell 2: A buff to some people in the guild, but not to anyone else? It could work, or maybe gale force winds that reflect back a small amount of damage to opponents? Not sure...

Edit: Weapon and armour could be natural items. Like its feathers, or wings. It's what I did was charlie. Magic item could be a saddle, or a lacrima?

Profile Magic Bank
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 24th November 2016, 6:29 pm

I think the paralysis for a post sounds good and the buff for us sounds good too.

I think Nao is onto something with using its feathers and wings for the armor and weapons. The wings can easily be considered weapons that it can slash things with, etc and the feathers on its body can be armor that lowers the damage it would take.

The item can be a lacrima like Nao said. Maybe a lacrima that is either embedded into it or it wears that grants it a spell of some type. Maybe even grants it the ability to hear any member with the Jolly Roger calling out to it maybe.

[OOC] Guild Pet - Page 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 24th November 2016, 6:31 pm

Well, i do consider changing the abilities a bit. They do sound a bit bland. But I kinda want them to be support abilities while the weapon/armor fulfill other roles.

But yeah.. for the weapon and armor, i was considering either Talons/Beak for the weapon and the feathers for the armor. I actually had that in mind.

I mean, as cool as that looks... no 8D

But yeah.. I might think of other things.. meh.
    If you guys have any ideas of what you want for pet abilities/weapon abilities/armor abilities/item (for lacrima) feel free to post it up.

Wave your banner!  
    Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 24th November 2016, 6:34 pm

I do agree with Cirven on his second and third point. I'm just skeptical about the paralysis one but it is a good status ailment nonetheless.

How about this, its feather have steel like properties but when in rain or storm, the feathers disappear from sight? Like a sort of rain camouflage. In mean if we are going for the storm bird thing make it cooler by making it disappear in a storm.

Perhaps maybe yeah, an item to hear those who call it. I mean it would be awesome if it was a subtle as a black feather that belongs to it that way they would never expect a big black bird to come down and say hi.

[OOC] Guild Pet - Page 2 21
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 24th November 2016, 6:44 pm

Oh geez.. Okay..  I just found out about buying the guild pet in the shop @.@
    God it's expensive.

But we have to choose a role for it..
    Offensive, Defensive, Support

Maybe go offensive for the pet since our guild spells are more support than anything? I don't know.. i'll leave the role up to you guys..

But I'll leave this here.

Last edited by Anastasia Isayev on 24th November 2016, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wave your banner!  
    Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 24th November 2016, 6:46 pm

offensive storm bird me like

[OOC] Guild Pet - Page 2 21
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Skill: Chronokinesis
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 25th November 2016, 2:04 am

Offensive is good in my opinion too. We are pirates after all.

So 3 offensive moves huh? If you want to keep with the storm idea how about a typhoon spell? What it would do is something I'll try and think about at work (besides my usual work thoughts...).

Profile Magic Bank
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 25th November 2016, 8:29 am

Offensive sounds best so it can stand its own ground without needing us all the time and can support us with its attacks.

A typhoon-like spell would be cool. Could be a duration spell where the typhoon is constantly damaging an area or we could have the typhoon deal damage on the first post accompanied by some sort of debuff through a poison that affects everyone without the Jolly Roger. Maybe just a massive AoE type spell too.

Could have an acid rain spell that deals a DoT to all in it but BS members.

I'll try thinking up more and sorry Nao lol. You say something and my mind wanders around that thought and what it could do.

Character Info:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 1st December 2016, 2:59 pm

Okay guys, this is the first draft..  
    If you guys want to have something changed/replaced, state which ability you want to replace and with what.  

Name:  Romulus
    Species:  Feathered Storm Bird
    Type: Combat Pet
    Description:  The creature stands at 8 feet (2.4384m) tall when standing straight up with a wing-span of 22 feet (6.7m) wide.  This creature is covered in dark feathers.  It's brows and portion's of it's spine are colored blue as a contrast to the dark feathers and it has piercing red eyes, that seem to give off their own light.  It's beak-like mouth is full of 3 inch long, razor sharp teeth meant for tearing through flesh.  It has a long, feathered, lizard-like tail with three prongs at the very tip.  The creature also stands upon it's legs bearing short, but extremely sharp talons.  
    Abilities:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Purchased Pet Equipment:  Here

Pet Weapon
    Spoiler:

Pet Armor
    Spoiler:

Pet Item
    Spoiler:

Wave your banner!  
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 1st December 2016, 9:09 pm

I'm liking it. Gives a good amount of options.

Character Info:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 2nd December 2016, 5:09 pm

I'll leave this up until monday for any critiques or requests for replacement..
    After monday, we're going to be stuck with what I wrote up. So if you'd like it to change, make sure to state it before monday.

Wave your banner!  
    Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Post by Onyx Moon 15th December 2016, 1:04 pm

Guild Shop
    Submitted the guild pet for approval.
    Use this for tracking the guild pet's progress.
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 15th January 2017, 8:03 pm

Pet has been approved! Yay!
    Archiving

Wave your banner!  

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 3:33 pm