Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To my place of Origin

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To my place of Origin Empty To my place of Origin

Post by Mistress Venir 11th July 2016, 12:56 pm

Farewell!

Sorta....

I'm just informing y'all that in one weeks time (next monday the 18th) I will be LEAVING to go on a vacation to my place of origin (Japan!!!!) and will be gone for two weeks! So I won't be around to do posts and other admin work (I think I'm not sure what my wifi situation will be over there and to be honest it's my first trip to Japan I'm probably gonna be too busy to post/have the desire to post) so try not to miss me too much. I pray that no one burns down the site in my absence and that everyone can behave themselves while I'm away and please do not bother me from the 18th - 1st I'm forewarning you ahead of time because this week will be very busy for me with work, and getting prepared for the trip. I will be trying to wrap up as many threads as possible during the week to come but once again I ask that you be patient with me, and if I cannot finish up our thread I apologize and request that you wait the two weeks. So now that you know I'll be gone the 18th-1st and just be patient with me this week as I'm trying to get things done meaning do not run to me with every little thing that comes up or you will soon regret it Anywho~

LEAVE ME BE AND I LOVE YOU (KINDA) AND OF COURSE:

LATER LOSERS O 3 O

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To my place of Origin Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

To my place of Origin Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

To my place of Origin Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Possessed Bosconian Technology
    Guild : ?????
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To my place of Origin Empty Re: To my place of Origin

Post by Yodoras 11th July 2016, 1:03 pm

:dafaq:

:shame:

:headbang:

But but but but.... *Transforms into a puppy* :socute:

Spoiler:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 11th July 2016, 1:36 pm

Hey...

Have fun! Good luck! Don't die! Enjoy yourself!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To my place of Origin Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 11th July 2016, 2:43 pm

<_<...

>_>...

<_<...

We'll miss you Ven! Have fun!

*Runs away*
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 11th July 2016, 3:42 pm

Lol my little Asian. Say Hai to Seij(He's in China). Enjoy the food cause it is soooooo good. Hope You like raw fish and rice.

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 12th July 2016, 12:57 am

To my place of Origin XhiNrFH

Have fun.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 12th July 2016, 1:14 am

-cries cause will miss Veni-

To my place of Origin FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 12th July 2016, 2:40 am

WOOOOO JAPANNNN. You should totally visit Bangkok next time! Anyway have fun and take loads of picture~

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 12th July 2016, 5:22 pm

good luck! I know how you feel and hope you have fun!

To my place of Origin V7lUCnJz_o
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 17th July 2016, 7:57 pm

D: Have fun out there! I visit there quite often myself as I have "brothers" and "sisters" I studied Shaolin with who live there!

Hope all goes well.

:heeromoment: :kyllwhenshesee :daiki:

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    To my place of Origin RkPDiNE

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:48 pm