Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!)

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!) Empty Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!)

Post by Sapphire 9th May 2016, 9:37 pm

The heavy clunk of boots and the sounds of shuffling coats hung in the cold and humid air as a woman stood atop a mountain overlooking a midi like structure. A hand covered in a large glove moved towards a large pair of goggles removing them as the soft humidity began to grow the first few drops of rain touching her nose. A soft and audible gasp escaped her mouth as she gained a better bearing of what she was looking at as she knelt down and pulled from her side a map that had been wedged in between her belly and belt opening it with a quick vigor, “I swear I left from the right direction. . . I passed through Minstrel. . . Did I maybe take a u-turn somewhere? Maybe I should not have napped on the voyage. . .” Her mind rang with self doubt and plenty of thoughts as a sigh escaped her lips hot breath mixing with the cool air allowing a soft steam to rise. Rising from her spot she would clap her hands together and stretch as a quick gust of wind and a scream from her own mouth allowed her brief lapse in attention to cause the map to blow away in the wind a soft and somber whimper escaping her lips as tears welled, “M-My map. . .I spent so many jewels on that. . .” Sniffling she would turn her head towards the Midi based castle and take a deep breath, “No map! No idea where I am! No harm in saying hello and asking for directions right?” With a quick jump and a rise of her hand she would surf down the mountain side using a bit of ice.

Reaching the foot of the mountain she would walk towards the goal of hers seeing the grand stairs that lead to the entrance of the structure a soft whistle coming from her, “Not bad! I heard some Midi nobility had places like this but I never expected THIS!” taking another step her eyes would wander taking in everything around herself as she would smile and walk towards the stairs slowly jogging up. Upon reaching the peak of the steps an audible gasp for air followed by what seemed to be three others would come from the woman as her face beet red would continue to make such noises herself collapsing on the ground, “O. . .Okay! Never doing that again! WALK up the stairs! Do not RUN!” A laugh would escape her as she could not help but find herself funny with how sad she might seem to others before getting up and dusting herself off an eye always looking out for others though it seemed that her arrival ended up being rather early for many. Stepping in she could see a clock reading that it was only around four in the morning a time she could not help but think her family back in Midi were already getting ready for more work as she smiled, “I will bring you all some money! Don’t you worry. . .” A sigh escaped her lips as she smacked her own face and chanted, “Positive!” at least several times before walking towards what seemed to be a tavern like building and bursting in a wide smile on her face, “ANYONE HERE KNOW WHERE I AM?!”

@Infinity Hydra ● 5 5 1 ● First Post~
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!) Empty Re: Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!)

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th May 2016, 11:50 am

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Lifting up the red headband he had worn for so many years, Ardere let out a heavy breath. Sliding the head band between his shaggy brown hair, it was pulled up slightly as he proceeded to tighten it. Placing a couple of books in his side bag, the guild master was preparing to leave for a journey here soon. After the loss of his love and the destruction in Hargeon Town, he was not fit to run this guild in his current condition. No matter how strong the love was between him and his guild mates, he had to find himself again. He would not be gone for long, but there was a certain god he needed to talk to. A smile creeping over his pale lips, the fire mage left his bag on the table. He could not leave without spending some quality time down in the tavern, a couple of days couldn't hurt. Slinging his long flowing cloak over his back, he zipped up the red jacket he was known for wearing. There was no point in wearing his armor if he wanted to have fun, so he chose to leave that with the bag. It was not a large bag, but then again he did not need much on his travels other than the sword on his back and some rations.

Running pale muscular fingers through his thick brown locks, the samurai exited his office. Staring down the long hall filled with armor and weapons, decorated with tapestries, he could not say goodbye to it just yet. This guild hall was his home, and the town below was his responsibility. And that was why he had to get his head on straight, for their sake. Deniel would do a good job looking after the place while he was gone, but for now, it was time to have a bit of relaxing fun. Making his way down the stairs swiftly, the black and gold cloak swung sideways behind him. Swaying back and forth, he pushed it behind his shoulders to form more of a cap, revealing the red outfit he was wearing. Wandering through the tavern, Ardere found himself flipping through pages of books and sipping cups of sake before an interesting young woman entered the hall. He had caught wind of her scent well before she entered, but he liked entrances to the guild to feel more organic. Shifting his gaze to the woman, she was lovely looking, but that was not what caught his eye the most. Judging by her skin tone and facial features, he could easily tell she was Midian, at least partly. The accent in her voice certainly sold it. It was refreshing to see one of his people here, but what was she doing all the way out here? 

The hall held several members inside, but he was the first to answer. Closing the book softly, he sauntered over. This would be the guild hall of Infinity Hydra, but the town you're in is called Terra Ignis. It's a Fioran light guild. Arching a brow slightly, he imagined she was a traveler, but through these mountains she probably got a bit lost. May I ask where you might be headed young miss? Folding his arms slightly, he had a very laid back demeanor about him. The name's Ardere by the way. Ardere Kasai, I'm the guild master here. 
    @
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 10th May 2016, 12:34 pm

The sounds of people gasping in ways from the surprise of her sudden entrance where ones she could not help but chuckle on the inside about thinking to herself, “Yep BIG entrance!” Her eyes were darting around the place taking in everything she could to memory almost as if she were searching for weaknesses back in the ice caves when the sound of a voice and the shuffling of clothing were what caught her attention. Turning her head she would wave at the man walking towards her a hand high in the air before she would sniffle a bit and scratch at her nose, “Yes Hello! Do you have any Idea where I am?” She almost seemed to ignore the guild part having no clue what he meant though she was happy to learn she was no in a the wrong place, “Wait. . .THIS IS FIORE?!” a soft cry of happiness escaped her lips as she sighed, “I did not nap in vain!” Turning back to the man she would pay attention in time to hear his question, “Ah well you see I came from the mountains of Midi to try and find a good source of income so I can send jewels back to my family! The Ice Farm has been getting worse out there due to some form of war or whatever that was going on. So nobles have been scarce in their purchases! So to help my fam I came here to Fiore!” Pumping her arm she would put her hands at her sides looking prideful in what she was doing before shuffling back into place, “N-Nice to meet you Ardere! I have no clue who you are or WHAT a guild is but my name is Ming Zhao! I thank you for the help!” Nodding she would give him a quick bow before eyeing sake in the distance a slight drool growing from her, “Is that Sake?!” With a dash she was already past Ard and sitting at the bar.

“Can I have a bottle of sake?! I have reason to celebrate my not being directionaly challenged!” A laugh would escape her lips as she set the jewels on the counter and began to down the bottle in seconds the burn on the back of her throat a welcome one as she slammed the bottle down on the counter a sigh of relief from her. “Yep! So uhhhhh. . .A-Ardere! Yea Ardere! Do you know any good consistent ways to make money? I am capable of magic since my family uses it in their farms but I have no clue what to do in Fiore for any form of Income. If anything I am an illegal immigrant! I have no passport!” A quivering laugh came from her before she downed the last bit of sake and would smile at Ard.

@Infinity Hydra ● 4 7 3 ● Second Post~

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th May 2016, 4:01 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Nodding, Ardere noted the relief and enthusiasm coming from the young woman. She had to have passed through Minstrel on her way here, and probably got lost in the vast country, fortunately she seemed to have ended up where she needed to be. Perhaps it was fate that brought her here. Nice to meet you Ming. Glad you ended up in the right place. Standing there, before he could even utter any more words, she dashed off towards the bar. The woman knew what she wanted and went for it, it was certainly entertaining to say the least. Slowly walking over the bar, he smiled slightly. She had come a long way, and she was entitled to feel welcome here, so he obliged. Help yourself to what's there. It's no problem. Standing next to the wooden bar, he ran pale fingers across his cloak, flipping it back as it shifted from side to side. Observing the young woman, she definitely fit the mountain type. They were hard workers out there, and they cared about their families. Growing up without a family, he had no idea what that was like, but having a child with Sayrn and founding this guild had shown him that. Malva was his immediate family, but the rest of the guild was just as important. Guilds are similar to clans back home, except it's not determined by bloodline. We're more like an organization. We take on missions, and we get paid for it. This specific guild gets most often paid for taking on dark mages and villains. Pouring some sake for himself after she was done, he smirked slightly. 

You could always join the guild. Getting you a passport will be easy, I got mine fairly quickly, but the missions will not be. You'll have to use your magic more often than not. If you're up for it, it pays well enough. Plus you can get free housing here, so more money can be sent to your family. If you're interesting. Sipping some of the warm sake, Ardere's orange eyes shifted from her to the cup. She seemed like a nice adventurous woman, but she had not seen the world just yet. Joining a guild would be the best way to do that, and hopefully she would make it well in this world. Terra Ignis should make you feel at home. I know it does for me. While Fiore would forever be his homeland, Midi was where his origins lied, and he kept true to those. While this country was much more diverse and accepting, he was still a Samurai. Oh, and you can take that coat off if you wish. The mountains here are a bit warmer than you're used to. Unless you head north of course.
    @Ming

_____________________________________________________________________________________

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 10th May 2016, 4:20 pm

She listened intently to the words of Ardere making sure to memorize the ideas and facts of what these guilds were as she would nod her head ordering herself another bottle of sake. “From what I know of the clans which I might add is not much, was that they were not only rather stuck up from time to time but also had a tendency for war.” A sigh came from her as she opened the bottle and began to take a large swig from it, “That is the reason I came here in the first place. . . Well not HERE! But to Fiore I mean! Some big clans got into a war. . .And it brought a lot of chaos. . . To the point where most of the nobles are too afraid to tip-toe away from their jewels let alone buy the special ice my family farms.” A sigh once more came from her as another swig went down the hatch an eye on Ardere as she laughed spitting some of her drink down her coat, “Take off my coat?” Wiping her chin she could not help but have a huge smile, “You lower land folk always have that same question! These coats are temperature regulated! My magic cools the inside down when I am too hot and the coat itself heats me up when it is cold!” Pounding her chest she would laugh before coughing from a bit of leftover sake entering her lungs.

With a smile she would set a hand on Ards back patting it twice actually knocking him forwards a bit, “If you say guilds pay a lot for what they do then I am more than willing to work as hard I can to make the jewels! Course I do not much like conflict buuuuuut I can help where ya need!” She would look around the place eyes on her from all around as she would sigh. “Look though if you REALLY are worried about me.” With a quick sigh she would turn off her magic and slowly open her coat as almost without warning her chest would explode out and she would sigh in relief, “Not so much hot in this coat so much as in the last few years I grew in the way my parents did not expect!” A laugh would escape her lips as she would wink at Ard, “They thought my weight meant I would grow taller! Not wider in EVERY direction!” Another pat to Ard and a final swig to her drink and she would sigh happily. “Anyways as for the idea of joining your guild and gaining a passport I would hope yall could help me with that! I tend to find this place rather strange like this one time where a group of people asked very rudely for my pack!” She would make movements as if she was demanding something from someone like a highway thug, “I asked why they needed it and they said they were giving it to charity! So I gave em my pack a few of my clothes and a bit of jewels! They were so happy they ran off before I could wish them luck!” A laugh came from her before she would sigh and lean forwards onto the counter of the bar, “A member of a guild huh. . . Could be fun!”

@ Infinity Hydra ● 5 5 8 ● Third Post!

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th May 2016, 7:20 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Sipping some more sake, he stared into the bottle for a moment, with a beaten smile on his face. War, something he seemed unable to escape at many points in his life. Fortunately, he had been able to protect the people he loved thus far. The wars in Midi were over, but their aftermath was far from it. Setting down the cup of warm rice wine, Ardere looked back to Ming. She was truly cut off from many parts of the world, and he found it admirable that she had chosen to traverse it for the sake of her family. Hopefully his guild could ensure she did not regret it. Fiore is a small country, but it's one of the most populated and diverse. I'm sure you'll find it interesting out here Tapping his pale fingers across the wooden bar, he noted that her coat was quite thick, but at least it worked. He generally only worried about those overheating, which was ironic due to the nature of his physicality. Patting her on the back as she coughed, he finished his sake. The liquid went down his throat smoothly, as most alcohol did, but the ones from his homeland seemed to be a lot smoother. There's a diverse amount of missions out there. I'm sure we can find something for you. 

Pouring another cup of sake, he staggered for a moment as she took off her coat. He had just wanted to make sure she was comfortable out here, since Summer was on it's way, but he did not expect what was underneath. She had quite the voluptuous body if he did say so, but Ardere was not as concerned with that as he would have been long ago. While he had lost his love, his heart still had a hole in it for the time being. That being said, he did not ignore that she was rather busty in more ways than one. Sipping more sake, and a smile crossing his lips, the fire mage enjoyed her enthusiasm. Perhaps the two would make good friends in the days to come. Well I'm sure they must be proud you turned out into quite the woman either way. Loosening the straps on his sword, he stretched his arm out a bit. We'll help you out as much as we can, but I'm sure you can take care of yourself when needed. Chuckling a bit at her movements, his ears twitched as several of the members became more rambunctious in the background. Nothing big, but he kept his senses keen while still paying attention to the young woman. While to most men it would have been very distracting as she leaned forward across the bar, as a mature man he kept his composure quite well, but he could not help but notice how she had been sheltered from the ways of the world. Be careful out there. There's some dishonest people, even among the really good ones. But you'll learn what you need to know in this guild, and still be able to help your family. Reaching behind the bar, he pulled out a small stamp in the shape of an ouroboros of hydra heads, and slowly placed it on the bar. But being in the guild is quite the job. A custom that we have out here is that all members of the guild take on a tattoo of that guild's symbol, in any color they wish. If you're still interested, tell me where and what color. Turning to her, he twirled the stamp between his fingers. Looking into her eyes, Ardere was curious as to her resolve. While you may not be as driven by justice or fighting darkness like many of us are, something we value out here is family, and protecting those we love. So, it's up to you my friend. Finishing the next cup of sake, he gave her a reassuring look before awaiting her answer.
    @Ming

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plasma Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 10th May 2016, 9:47 pm

This fancy shmancy template was made by Nicole

Rowan heaved his way through the heavy doors of Infinity Hydra’s guild hall with much less gusto than he normally did. Of course that was just morning weariness that had yet to fade from the plasma mage’s body, and once he caught a whiff of that familiar guild smell, Rowan straightened up right away, his eyes brightening up with life. It was uncommon for someone like Rowan to be up this relatively early, but recently, he had resolved to take on a few more jobs for the sake of the guild, not that the pay was bad either. Rowan knew it was early, and so the mage was surprise to find both his guild master and some newcomer chatting it up at the bar. Taking in a deep breath, Rowan quickly marched over to where Ardere was waiting patiently with the guild tattoo stamp in hand. With a salute, Rowan began the arduous task of greeting his guild master, not really acknowledging the newcomer for the time being. “Ultimate Eternal Supreme Guildmaster Commander Fire King Ardere-in-Chief-san of Terra Ignis, Sir!” After the long string of titles and honoraries, Rowan let out the rest of his breath before tilting his head and finally taking note of Ming. With an arched eyebrow, Rowan leaned a bit closer to Ardere and whispered not too quietly “I didn’t know you had a girlfriend sir…?” The plasma mage’s tone was rather serious, and it was impossible to tell whether or not he was joking.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 12th May 2016, 11:25 am

moondust.

El was once again sitting on a table, in his guild's tavern, drinking some whiskey. Yes he was alone, a loner with a heavy drinking habit. But...alone might not be the correct word. He was in fact conversing with Lucifer inside his head. For some reason the ex-Demon King had warmed up to his host recently. El first noticed that a little while ago, when he had joined Infinity Hydra. He attributed this change of Lucifer's to himself expressing his goals to others and recruiting allies. His goals of course being to take over the world an re-shape it.

Anyways, El was having a good time, drinking and talking. The usual as he would call it. It was then that he noticed three weird things. One, there was a girl in here who appeared to be lost. She also wore a coat almost as thick as Jackal was. Two, Rowan was up early in the morning. Three, Rowan was up early in the morning. El didn't know Protegan well. But he aknowledged that the guy was funny as fuck and made good company. However he did know him well enough to know he didn't usually wake up this early.

Meh... He shook his head an left it be. Of course he didn't stop paying attention to his fellow guildmate...he was after all intrigued by his actions. Aaaaand good thing he did pay attention to him. That Rowan had gone and did one of the most idiotic things possible.

El approached his guildmate and possible friend, if El decided to trust him as he had trust issues. He couldn't believe Rowan had asked such a thing. Joke or not it was simply moronic. Jackal put his arm on Rowans shoulder, wanting to surprise him a bit.

"Hey there Rowan, Ard'. Didn't know you could get up this early Rowan. It surprises me." He then leaned in closer to Rowan and whispered. "Mate, that was a wrong question to ask in soooo many ways."

El pat Rowan on the back and turned to face the possible new member. Whiskey glass in one hand, he took a sip and extended his other hand for a handshake. He smiled at her, wanting to appear friendly. "Hello there. I am El, you can call me Jackal though.' El took another sip. "I heared you were looking for jewels. Missions are a good way to get some. Usually missions for two or more people are harder and thus give more. We could team up sometime just ask me."

El inwardly smirked. He wasn't doing this because he was friendly. Nope, not at all. Yes he WAS polite. He DID appear friendly. But El couldn't trust someone from the get go and treat them as a friend. That was a command that his system did not accept. However he KNEW how to win allies. And allies COULD prove to be friends. Moreover El needed some allies, or even anything resembling an ally.

El smiled once more, waiting for the new commer's reply.

505 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!) Gokude10
    Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!) Tumblr10

The Emotions:
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 15th May 2016, 9:28 pm

A soft sigh came from her mouth as she eyed the stamp in Arderes hands a smile on her face as she would place a hand on it, “I would prefer to give it some thought if that is fine by you? Perhaps in a bit. . .This is still a lot to take in.” A hand met her temples as another sigh escaped her lips a false smile hanging on her as she watched someone rather energetically run up to Ard and begin spouting different titles and honorifics to him a small smile of genuine nature growing on her face, “You are quite the rambunctious one!” a chuckle escaped her lips as she took a swig of sake which soon she began to choke on as she heard the words of the energetic man loud and clear coughing loudly as she pounded her chest with her fist, “G-G. . .” A cough broke her speech as she turned to the speaker a face more red than ever as she spouted out her panic, “I-I am not his girlfriend!!! We JUST met!” Almost as her panic and pure embarrassment to the question began to rise another man joined in on this as they would put their arm around the other man's shoulder. This time the man spoke to them in a more calm manner talking in surprise at them being up this early, “Is it early? I simply get up around this time normally. . . Both to lift weights and to do daily chores back at home!”

Almost like it was a nice gesture the man introduced themselves rather than ignoring her like the previous, extending his hand to her she would shake his smiling as he named himself to her as El or as he called himself Jackal. With a soft smile she would speak softly, “It is nice to meet you Jackal! My name is Ming Zhao I would be new to the guild apart from my own nervousness towards the combat part.” After a moment Jackal would speak about missions being the best way to acquire jewels a nod coming from her as she would chuckle patting him on the back, “Ardere told me already but thank you for the gesture Jackal. As for teaming. . . I am sure it could be fun though I have a tendency to work on my own for the most part. . . I dunno sibling rivalry back at home can be interesting~ But I would not mind to work with you sometime!” With a soft sigh she would turn back to Ard setting a hand on her left thigh and tapping the quads on the left side of it, “I would like the tattoo there! Oh and a nice light ice blue please!” She did not know why but she felt that making some bonds here might not be a bad idea as she would lift up her pant leg all the way showing her thighs at least where she wanted the mark.

Infinity Hydra tag ● 4 9 6 ● Sexy Thighs

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th May 2016, 10:35 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Nodding to the young woman, Ardere chose to give her some time to think about the matter. But not before long another mage would join the fray, Rowan burst into the conversation with his many names for the guild master, as he often did. The brown haired man did not mind, he could only help but shake his head and smile. While he did not have the largest guild in terms of member size, they were certainly more loyal to him than he could ask for. Nice to see you Rowan. But the man's statement or inquiry rather, stopped him in his tracks. It was likely a form of ignorance due to the Fire King's former love being gone from the guild that led him to make such an inquiry, and he forgave him for that, but it sent a pain through his heart, one he had not felt before. Taking out some more sake, his hands began to shake a bit. Orange eyes staring down upon his own limbs, he had not found himself shaking in quite a long time. Gritting his teeth, he held in the pain and the struggle, if only for his children, the members of this guild. Fortunately one of the most easy going members in his guild appeared among the group, El J Dawnson. Nice to see you as well, El. Been a while man. What a hell of an introduction, but he hoped Ming found it welcoming, even if she chose not to join. 

Fortunately his mood was reset by the request from Ming. It appeared she had made up her mind for the time being, and this was pleasing. She seemed like a nice young girl, and Ardere thought she deserved to see a bit of the world, even if he was slightly biased towards her due to her ethnicity. He found such things pointless in deciding friends, but he felt it was important to feel close to home, even if you were working towards a new one. Of course. Twirling the guild stamp between his fingers, the fire mage looked down at her thigh, placing the stamp lightly on it as an ice blue version of the guild's insignia appeared in that location. She had quite the thick thighs, in an attractive way much more so than not, but he was not surprised, seeing as she was from the cold mountains. I think you'll fit in around here. But if you need anything, you can always call upon me. Taking another swig of sake, he tossed the stamp behind the bar, into it's respective place of residence. The rooms to stay in are behind the tavern here, upstairs is the library and the training room. Beyond that are the springs and the offices. The city itself is like an extension of the guild, so you should feel to find it just as much of a home. Unclipping his long, flowing cloak, he tossed it over the bar stool next to him. 
    @tag

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plasma Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 16th May 2016, 7:15 pm

This fancy shmancy template was made by Nicole

Rowan coughed slightly as he found himself in a rather awkward situation. First, Ard seemed to react to his question in a very negative way, and before the plasma mage could consider his faulty words, El suddenly showed up out of the blue and placed an arm around his shoulder. Rowan had to admit, the sudden appearance caught him off guard, and the Jackal probably felt his slight jump during the brief moment of contact. All the while, this new girl was sputtering about not being Ardere’s girlfriend. Out of the corner of his eye, Rowan noticed that Ardere was definitely shaking more than a guild master ought to, and the plasma mage felt that it was about time to make some sort of amends for his actions. Bringing his palm to his forehead quickly, Rowan held up his free hand before explaining himself. “Look lady! Guys, it was a joke okay? Nothing but a joke, take it easy everyone.” The plasma mage had no idea that a simple statement could invoke so many different emotions, but Rowan filed away the information so that he wouldn’t make the same mistake again. Thankfully it seemed that everyone was finally moving away from his blunder and Rowan breathed a bit easier knowing that the mood was quickly returning to normal.

It was only a few moments later that El and Ming got their introductions out of the way and Rowan decided it was time for him to introduce himself properly as well. Standing up a bit straighter, Rowan pointed to himself with one of his thumbs and proudly announced, “Well hello there Ming! These two guys seemed to have forgotten that my name is actually Elspeth, but you can call me Elsie for short.” Rowan watched as Ardere quickly stamped the guild insignia onto Ming’s thigh before continuing. “And El’s invitation to work together extends to me as well!” The plasma mage quieted down as his guild master went over the layout of the guild hall, and Rowan nodded to himself rather sagely in approval.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 20th May 2016, 2:27 am

moondust.

El sighed as he lightly slapped Rowan's head, wanting him to cut the crap. He wasted a second to smirked/scoffed/smiled smuggly at his jokester of a guildmate and then turned to face Infinity Hydra's new addition.

"Don't believe his bullshit. His name is Rowan. He just likes to introduce as another guildmember. Funny ain't he?" There was more than just a little hint of sarcasm in El's words. Truth to be told Rowan had his funny momments...and his stupid momments. The later being more of a cover for Rowan. Or so had El deduced.

Seeing his empty glass on his hand, El shouted to the barman to fill him another one. As they were close to the bar El used his azure flames to grab the glass. Thus El started his third drink for today, having had two more before.

Suddenly Jackal had an idea. Well, it was more of a plan than a raw idea but who cares about such details? El put on a gentle, friendly smile and messed with his ear piercings before continuing.

"So since we are both in Infinity Hydra, we will surely find ourselves on the battlefield together sometime. That said, my magic revolves around controling flames (I actually use Lucifer's spirit but let's not say that for now). Also Rowan over there, while not looking like it, can become like a god of calamity provided the right circumstances. What about your magic?"

El broadened his smile for a fraction of a second, hoping that this would make him appear more friendly. However he always hated it when he did that. Putting up an act to approach people. That had to be the most pretentious thing he has ever done. And frankly he did it quite often. However he justified himself by saying his actuall personality was to weird to show it to someone the first time they meet.

Fuck this, fuck that fuck everyone

Jackal was fed up with himself and decided to go wild for a chance and be himself.

"Also, I kinda want to take over the world or something so any help would be appreciated"

This time El's smile was genuine, but this time it contained something more sinister than his previous ones. Mind you, he still appeared quite friendly but he also looked a bit crazily evil at the same time.

392 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!) Gokude10
    Lost and Found (Ming's Intro!) Tumblr10

The Emotions:
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 2nd June 2016, 12:19 pm

Looking around the place and the people she could tell they were a kind but rowdy bunch chuckling as Rowan tried his best to trick his name to her before it was hastily corrected by El. “Flames of Lucifer huh, I think that sounds like a heavy combat magic!” A smile came across her face and she looked at the joker they called Rowan trying to imagine them as being anything else but laid back and struggling. A smile ran across her face as El asked her of her own magic and a prideful grin grew on her face, “WELL! My magic is something my family back in Midi has used for GENERATIONS! It is bested used in frozen climates but is quite effective in other areas too!” A great smile went across her face as she would point to a table across the room, “You see that?” Calming her breath her she would place a hand on the ground as in an instant ice formed claws behind the table and reaped towards her quickly drawing the table to her as she flipped it in the air with raw strength having it impact the roof hard enough to crack the table. “My family being farmers of some of the purest ice in all of earthland in the more treacherous areas makes us strong and GREAT at pulling what we need to us and making us go faster~” Pointing to the ground what almost seemed to be a layer of frost on the ground had formed as she smiled, “We are the heart of the mountain! The frozen clan~” A hearty laugh came from her as she smacked Ardere on the back, “So what about you?! What kind of magic do you use?” A wide smile grew on her face as she spoke.

Looking back over to El she would smile, “Perhaps later friend! I have a few things to get setup apart from the usual! For one thing I need to get a couple decorations to my room added. . .And plenty of other problems!” Laughing she would smile and look over to El as he spoke turning he head, “Take over the world? Seems a little silly to me! This world has no ruler! Only the nature which claims us all! And the occasional cute fluffy ball of death. . . AHEM anyways! I thank you all for giving me the time of day! I have things to prepare from home!” With a soft bow she would make her exit moving towards the better half of the morning.

@ Infinity Hydra ● 4 2 6 ● Thread Exit!

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:19 am