Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry)

Ezreal
    Ezreal

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Empty Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry)

Post by Ezreal 21st February 2016, 10:52 am

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Cloud_10
    "Ezreal-chan is back!"
    Said an old woman in a celebrating tone, as the young man walked in towards his home, Fairy Tail. He had been travelling around the world, discovering new worlds, new civilisations, powers, and the list goes on.
    "Ez-Niichan! Welcome back! Play with us!" 
    Said a group of children as they gathered around him, and while one of them climbed all the way to Ezreal's head who smiled at them gently. Many of the townsfolk were happy with the return of the traveler that helped everyone to the best of his ability. He continued pacing the distance between him and the guild until he stood in front of the door. He took a deep breath, before knocking the door. It has been three years since he was last in Fairy Tail. 
    "I wonder what changed while I was away..." He whistled waiting for the door to be opened. He would then recall his past adventures during the three years he was gone. He fought a lot and trained a lot, discovered many wonders, and gained a great deal of knowledge and experience. 
    Why did he leave? As usual, he pursued a new adventure. But a new adventure was not the only reason, he was looking for a person he lost many years ago. He did not find nor save that person, but he learned a lot, gained a lot, and certainly lost a lot. The marksman would smile as he spoke to himself saying "I'll save you" 
    He felt like a total newbie joining a new guild, surely many people have gone and came back. He wondered who would he meet today. He missed the guild and his beloved guild master. He would knock a few more times before standing to wait around a little longer.
    He looked at the guild, the town, and the people brightening it. Barely anything changed, it still is the amazing, joyful, and happy place. Ezreal's heart was relieved of the worries he had and overjoyed to see his beloved home, a joyful place. He would scout the area with his eyes. Through his travels, he discovered the secrets of his lineage and discovered his hidden ability. Perhaps he would test this ability of his today. The young lad was always intrigued by powers and their variations.
    And before his mind wanders off again, he looked at the door waiting for a response.

Last edited by Ezreal on 25th February 2016, 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The question is not who is going to let me, but who is going to stop me?
    Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Vikmno10
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Empty Re: Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry)

Post by Julius Seas 21st February 2016, 3:15 pm

*Squack* Oi Julius-kun when are you planning to buy a gun and a sword your parents did gave you a sword and gun holder for nothing. Julius was sitting at a table in the guild listening to Squable's usual chattering sometimes it where stories from the past or just stuff where Julius rolled his eyes at but this time he was complaining to Julius from lack off sword and gun. Julius looked with a annoyed look towards Squable while he was supporting his head with his right hand. Why would Julius buy a sword and gun when Julius has magic to protect himself. Squable was thinking for a moment. Hm that is true though bu-

Before Squable could end his sentence he heard the guild doors open and saw a man Julius had never seen before. Julius saw that he was looking through the guild waiting for a response from someone. Oi Julius-kun! I know what you're thinking but remember whit what happend to your introduction towards Aliya and Magnus... Julius-kun As Squable turned around to the place where Julius was supposed to sit he was already gone. *sigh* that kid will never learn... As Squable was flying towards Julius, Julius was already at the entrance grabbing the newcomer's hands and shook his hands up and down very fast. Hi! My name is Julius Seas! What is your name?! Where do you come from?! What kind off magic do you use?! Julius uses water magic! As Squable finally was at the entrance he would fly over Julius's head. *squack* And my name is Squable Julius's parrot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) X9tEBuc
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Empty Re: Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry)

Post by Haru-senpai 22nd February 2016, 10:11 am

As Heero sat on the stage per usual, he thought he saw someone near the Front Doors of Fairy Tail as people continued to pour in and out.

The guild was jam packed with people waving Job Orders around, trying to get the Fairy Tail wizards to accept jobs or help them with magic. As Heero noticed this individual standing outside, from over the crowd since he was sitting on the stage he would look toward a red colored Exceed at his side.

"Rose, could you go and check that guy out..." Heero would say with a nod to the side, as the Exceed in a white and blue dress would look over the crowd, holding her paw up over her head like a visor cutely as she spotted the man.

"Looks like Julius beat us to it yet again...." Rose said with a sweatdrop appearing over her head comically.

"What! Oh no....." Heero said as a 'fear' mark appeared over his head comically as Rose flew over the crowd, beer mugs and magic exploding behind her in the air. She would land at the front door and bonk Julius on the head, as she would land on his shoulders. Probably shocking him out of his rapid hand shake of Ezreal.

"Hey there.......say you look familiar." Rose recognized him from the folders of Fairy Tail wizards on record. This one had supposedly gone missing or on a personal adventure of some sort she recalled from his file. "You're....a wizard of Fairy Tail just like us aren't you?" the red colored Exceed would hop down from Julus' shoulders and walk closer to Ezreal, looking up at him with her arms crossed and tail swishing back and forth. "Hmmmmmm." Rose said as she inspected him, Fairy Tail guild crest in light pink on her left arm. Her expression was serious for a moment...until. She would hold up one paw happily. "Well...you're pretty cute so I guess you've got no choice but to stay!"

As she said this, Heero would approach with his arms crossed. Although his expression turned to surprise when he saw Ezreal.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in." he hadn't seen him in over three years.

Back when Heero was still a teenager, before he was Guildmaster. He saw in his mind an image of himself with longer hair as a teenage wizard of the guild, and also saw a younger, shorter, Ezreal in his mind.

"Well you've gotten all tall on me.....what've you been doing sleeping in hotels all this time?" Heero joked, with Ezreal as Heero was now 21, Ezreal looked to be older now too. As they were about the same height. "You won't believe this but...I'm actually Master now. Amazing right?" he'd say with a smirk. "Although not as amazing as your adventures I bet......where did you run off to anyway huh?" he wasn't expecting a complete answer with all the details, but he could piece together the rest based off of what he said.

As he said this, Rose and a few others would look toward Ezreal waiting for him to tell them where he'd been, and what he'd seen.

× Bio
    × Magic

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Rose

Post by Guest 22nd February 2016, 2:13 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Tumblr12
    It was before the knock on the door had even happened that Kanix saw Ezreal making his way to the guild's massive hall. She remained in her seat at one of the tables and waited until the knock had actually happened on the door before she got up. However, she only stood there for a second before she felt Julius rushing past her to greet the supposedly new Fairy Tail member. He wasn't new though, he was just a returning member if her memory served her right, but she hadn't been here for more than a few weeks. Once Julius had gone past her, the woman silently walked over and stood her ground before Ezreal, staring at him with her cloudy eyes. Her head tilted a little bit as she observed him-- well, not exactly observed, but understood his aura more. Kanix quietly walked around him in a circle... breathing in his scent, enjoying the strangeness of his magical aura...

Rose would appear above them all, and she frowned at the perverse words of the exceed... definitely Heero's pet. Couldn't go a single day without something remotely sexual or appearance-pleasing said... and typically by Heero.

"Now, Rose... just because a man is cute, doesn't mean they're automatically Fairy Tail members... as much as you wish them to be."

She stopped behind Ezreal and leaned forward, aiming to rest her arms around his neck and play a little with his blonde hair. "It's so wonderful to have another seer among these hooligans... tell me, Ezreal, what have you seen?" she whispered into his ear. Then she laughed and let him go, taking a step back and weaving herself around the trio to stand beside Julius and Heero. The pregnant shamaness rested her weight on the whole of her staff, leaning against it and watching him with her sightless gaze.

"Are you here to stay?" The smile carved itself back on her face and she'd wait for an answer.
    wordstagged
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 22nd February 2016, 11:35 pm

Sorano scowled at one of her more rowdy guildmates, who was obviously very drunk. "I am very, very sorry mister, but I do not, and I repeat, I DO NOT drink!" As the youngest human member of the famous as well as infamous guild Fairy Tail, the letter mage stood out quite a bit. Among rowdy, wild guildmates, she sat quietly, hands folded, and spoke with polite, crisp words. Nope, definitely not what you would expect in a member of one of Fiore's rowdiest guilds.

With an insistent shove, Sorano tried to push past the man, but he refuses to let her go by, planting a meaty hand on the table. "Jus' try a bit, won' hurt ya, giiirl~" he said in a drunken drawl. Something snapped in the emotionless girl, for even people without emotions had a breaking point. With the edge of her book, Sorano pressed into one of the man's pressure points, and after a few seconds of shock and slight pain, he slumped to the ground, unconscious. "Uh, Sorano-chan, was that really a very good idea?" Enter Hoshi, the most easily spooked exceed of the guild. She was obviously worried about the man that Sorano had just felled in one small move.

"He was on the brink of unconsciousness from all that beer, Hoshi-chan, I merely gave him a little push. Besides, he was asking for it," Sorano said coldly, in a monotonous tone. It was then that she noticed a small gathering of some of the guild's more important or well-known members, Heero, the guild master, Rose, the exceed companion of the guild master himself, Julius, her way-too-talkative teammate, as well as that odd new woman, who Sorano had yet to meet. Curious, the young girl walked up, Hoshi flying slowly behind.

After listening in slightly, Sorano shook her head a little, and walked up. She might as well throw in an introduction and welcome of her own. It certainly seemed as if this man was staying for good. "Hello, mister, my name is Sorano Granon, also a mage of Fairy Tail. It seems as if you have returned after a while, so I suppose the proper thing to say is, welcome back," she said smoothly, bowing respectfully. Even if she was more powerful than him, she would be lower in rank than him in normal everyday society. It would help a little to act like it.

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Ezreal
    Ezreal

Post by Ezreal 23rd February 2016, 10:48 am

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Becezr10
    Ezreal smiled as he was greeted by a young enthusiastic man who had a scar on his cheek, blue hair, and a parrot chasing him around. The traveler shook the boy's hand and smiled at him as he took in a large amount of question in one second. The boy would introduce himself enthusiastically before throwing his questions. Ezreal introduced himself and replied saying “Hello there, my name is Ezreal, but you can call me Ez. It is nice to meet you.” And then continued “As to where I've come from... That's a long story, I've been to many places in these three years...” He paused and continued “Water magic, that's nice. However, you'll need to be careful not to share such info. I could've been an enemy or a spy!” He patted the young man as he continued “I like you, you've got fair tail's spirit in ya!” The parrot then proceeded and introduced himself, and Ezreal replied by bowing jokingly “Nice to meet you~”

Not before long another one came, an Exceed. He recognized her alright, but so doesn't seem to be true in her case.  The female Exceed would introduce herself and Ezreal would act as if he did not know her. As soon as she called him “cute”, he went down on one knee, took her hand, and kissed it, awaiting her reaction before laughing, and then he spoke “Haha! Rose you forgot me already?! It's me Ezreal!” He then noticed more and more people come. Ezreal was somewhat a tease, but when teased he would fail horribly to resist. A familiar face that brought warmth to his heart is Heero's face. Ezreal was embarrassed and lowered his head while placing his palm on the back of his neck, unsure of what to say... He has left them for three years. However, surprisingly Heero was not angry, instead, he greeted him like the closest friend he was and still is. Perhaps Heero understood, perhaps he understood that Ezreal had to go, not only to adventure but to find the person he lost three years ago.

Ezreal spoke replying to his dearest friend “Hehe! Did ya think I'd stay the shrimp I was?!” and what had Ezreal's eyes pop out from shock was what he received of news “WHAT?!?! You've become the master?! Haha... I shouldn't be surprised, you were always the best among us all” It was reassuring that his friend had become who he is, that he reached the place Ezreal couldn't. Ezreal was also a little sad. While he left to search for a certain missing person,  Ezreal forgot about training and all of the fighting. Ezreal continued discovering new things and searching more for the person he wants to save. Still it was reassuring, his friend was okay, and even better than ever he hoped. 

While this all happened, a woman interrupted the Exceed Rose who spoke saying: Well...you're pretty cute so I guess you've got no choice but to stay!-” She was a woman of an alluring appearance, and figure. She spoke interrupting the Exceed “Now, Rose... just because a man is cute, doesn't mean they're automatically Fairy Tail members... as much as you wish them to be.” The young man blushed a little as they were going on and on about him being cute, but what made him blush a little more was how the woman kept circling around him till she spoke what she had said earlier. However, what truly made Ezreal go tomatoes was what she did next. Yes, as stated earlier; Ezreal can be a tease, but can not handle being teased. She moved her arms around his neck toying a little bit with his blonde hair, and as he blushed she whispered: It's so wonderful to have another seer among these hooligans... tell me, Ezreal, what have you seen? He was blushing intensely but was also shocked. How did she know? Or was she just guessing? Or maybe they're not very different?  He merely replied by saying: “O-oh! it is nice to meet you... My name is Ezreal...” He calmed himself down as the tease moved away from him, sighing in liberation. He then spoke again saying “Welcomed by a beautiful lady, dear friends, and with Fairy tail better than ever. How lucky can a person get? Thank you all for welcoming me.”

He was disheartened about one thing. He knew for sure, they were all stronger than him. He was a mere rusty weapon, and he knew that as he is now... He can't protect a single fly, even more, save the person that... That depressing tale is for another day. For now, he had to enjoy his time, he finally returned back home. He finally won't have to walk alone, for a while at least. And before long another one joined them. A female Ezreal perceived as cute and polite would speak saying: “Hello, mister, my name is Sorano Granon, also a mage of Fairy Tail. It seems as if you have returned after a while, so I suppose the proper thing to say is, welcome back.” Upon standing in front of each other, she bowed. Ezreal shook his hands “No no, it's okay, no need to be so polite!” He smiled as he patted her shoulder after bowing as well. He treated his guild mates as a family, and everyone was equal in this family. He smiled at her as he spoke: “It is a pleasure to meet you Sorano-chan, thank you for the cute welcome back!” He was perceptive. He realized the emotionless side of hers, the pains, and the characters of them all, and he seeks to soothe these pains.

He would speak again this time to everyone: “My name is Ezreal, I have been away for three years... Adventuring, nothing important really.... Sorry for leaving you all for such a long while. I'm back for now, and hopefully, I won't burden you all. Thanks for having me!”

“Heero.. My stories may be amazing, but your huge change is unparalleled. Proud of you truly. But am not gonna stay behind for long, I finally decided I'll fight, no more running... I'll begin training and throw away this weakness! You're amazing Heero, you've become my goal.” He was always embarrassed of admitting it, but he always admired Heero. Ezreal never pursued the path of a fighter, but now, he'll fight.

Last edited by Ezreal on 25th February 2016, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 23rd February 2016, 1:02 pm

Amidst the crowd in this one glorious, sunny afternoon at Fairy Tail guild hall, Leonard was having a relaxing sip of sake from his legendary wooden container the shape similar to that of Gaara's sand thingy on his back. As usual, he couldn't make out what they were saying. All of them telling their stories at the same time whilst they bicker and cheer among themselves, being busy with whatever it is they were doing. Requesting for jobs, showing a spark of power to inspire young children, discussion with business associates, light brawls he would have stopped in the days he was well knows, it was all there. And it was deafening, but ironically, he can feel silence in the atmosphere as he enjoys his beverage. And as he takes sips from it, he would contemplate on all his past adventures. The things he had gone to in order to find himself and reconcile his dark past in order to achieve a slight feeling of redemption. With every memory and every sip, a smile would creep on his face. Because he has felt that he has done what was right and he was finally home.

Just then, the doors flew open, in a signature way that would always tell the guild there is someone worthy of note at the door. A new member? A returning member? Or a turncoat? Any of these possibilities all had the high chance of being true in line of recent events. One thing was for sure tho, that Julius would be the first to confront the person. And he was right as he felt a slight gust behind him that made his cloak flutter towards the door. He giggled at the thought that he was right, and right on queue. He dare not interfere now, but he wished to know what will happen. So Leonard stood up and walked towards the side near the door whilst keeping his head down.

It was at this moment that people flocked towards the door. More than usual. It appears that the person is very well known. Or at least someone they use to know very well. But it had no effect on the current course of Leonard's actions. For he was certain that whoever the person may be, he had been gone longer than him, being gone for almost ten years.

At last he was near the door. Near enough to clearly hear what the people there were saying. And from what he picked up, the man returning home is named Ezreal. Or as he would constanly say, Ez for short. A traveler and seeker of adventure similar to his younger self, Ezreal was interestingly gone for three years. More than enough for an adventure if would say so himself. He would rub his chin thinking... wondering... if he had done more than just go on an adventure. Nonetheless, the people kept regaling him with the stories they have missed.

One he had enjoyed listening to was Ez's conversation with Heero. It would appear the two were very close, judging from the gestures and jokes they shared which Leonard himself found very hilarious so as to let out a small soft giggle.

Further interactions continued, another worthy of note was that of Kanix. She has had a provocative introduction from Leonard's stand point. And another from Sorano that was simply the cutest he's ever seen. But he thought that it must be coming from being the youngest human mage in the guild. Now that's saying something since there are also numerous children in the guild, and yet the youngest of them all was the one who stood out.

Then came the moment for Leonard to step in as he declared throughout the guild all that he has been through and his current goal. Truthfully it would look like as if Leonard wasn't even listening all this time for choosing to appear as he did.

He walked slowly towards the group with the signature heavy footsteps. However for some reason, his steps made the guild decrease it's volume of noise, making his steps echo as he walked while sayin "Three years and nothing important? I get the feeling there's something you're not telling us. So please, I wish to hear your sto---" he was stopped in his words as he got a closer, clearer view of Ez. He stared at the man up and down circling him. Even as to lift his arms before he got to the same spot he was right in front of him. "You look exactly like me when I was 19..." he commented. "Your drive for adventure is similar to mine when I was young as well... You must be destined for greatness. And do not dare that a weakness. It is your motivation. This is what drives us to become the family we are. To strive and live for every person you see around you. In fact even those you do not know." he added. The other people around Ez started to smile at him. As if saying they got each other's back. Leonard patted him on his head a little and continued to speak. "I like your drive, son. I expect things from you. Now let me introduce myself. I am Leonard Dragonbane. While I do not throw this around often, I must say that I am Fairy Tail's first Guildmaster. I say this in order to inspire you to follow in the footsteps. I mean seriously. I really see myself in you." he giggled and mused as he turned around and walked away from him, still taking. "Now then Ezreal, Fairy of Determination, let's see what you got!" Leonard would turn back again with a smile as he was happy to fight once more. To train this man before him. But this time accompanied by a grayish white light that burst out to reveal his Archangel he swung the sword towards Ezreal in a downward slash, not meaning the young lad any harm, making sure to hold back all that he can.

Archangel:

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) 60684_s
    Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 24th February 2016, 11:31 am

Mura was sitting on a bench at the bar, trying to ignore Kyuken’s presence. Now that he was a spirit and all, nobody noticed him, so he could do all weird stuff to them; especially the girls. That bastard. Well, whatever he did (which was all wrong), Mura didn’t want to let it bother him anyway, so he began to look around the guild. It was packed up; people from here and there, signing up for jobs and having a good time. He was just holding his sword, checking the blade and adjusting its shaft; he could still not forget that he’ broken it once. He wished that it would never happen again.

That’s how the atmosphere was in the guild hall, until a certain man entered. He seemed a bit older than Mura, and judged by others’ expressions, he must’ve been a member of the guild. Even someone familiar seemed to know him; he must’ve been awesome. Well, Mura hadn’t seen him before or anything, so he stood up slowly with his katana on the back. He seems like a cool guy, he thought, while walking over to him, “Hey, Ez. How’s it going?” He moved up a hand, instinctively waiting for a high-five. Apparently, he’d been away for three years and might had experienced a lot of things out there. “I’m Mura. Welcome back from… wherever you’ve been. Hey Kyuken, come and greet him.” In a quick moment, a faint aura appeared between Mura and the blonde guy, which slowly formed into the samurai ghost Kyuken. He stood there, as proud as every time that he meets a stranger, standing like a legend and greeting: “Hello, fellow. My name is Kyuken, the Heaven and Earth Swordsman. It’s an honor to meet you.” To be honest, Mura thought that Kyuken exaggerated with the greeting, but that was his style and nothing was wrong with it.

It didn't last long, for in the same moment after Kyuken finished his long greeting, another mage appeared to attack Ezreal! Mura did hear the attacker’s words, so all he did was jumping back from Ezreal and preparing to spectate a hopefully nice battle. At the same time, he could get a better knowledge about this guy…

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 26th February 2016, 10:09 am

Heero laughed as to him, Ezreal got a big anime head comically and yelled at him asking if Heero thought he'd always remain a shrimp like he'd been when he left.

"Hahahahaha, no no, of course not." as he said this with a troll face on, he would keep his arms crossed, as Kanix approached. Talking with Rose as usual, as she walked around Ezreal in a circle inspecting him up close. Being that close to a woman of that much....*MEN*, Heero was interested to see Ezreal's reaction, and it didn't disappoint. Almost giggling to himself, Heero remained in place with his arms crossed.

"Only joking Kanix-nii. You've gotta admit, he is a looker though." Rose said, arms crossed mimicing Heero as she raised a paw to the side to make her point, returning to her usual serious self.

Heero would raise an eyebrow at Kanix as she spoke.

"A Seer?" as he said this, Rose would nod, putting her hands on her hips like Superman. Like Kanix, Rose was very psychic, and could probably read the mind of a fly. Only some Exceeds, had this psychic ability. She was one of them. Heero had no idea what it meant, and would probably ask later. But for now, he was content to know that Ezreal was 'like Rose and Kanix', as he stood there, arms crossed and scarf almost hitting the floor as usual wrapped around his neck, he saw something out of the corner of his eye.

Sorano in an arguement with one of the guildmates. Watching amused, Heero would 'wince' and flinch to himself, feeling the mans pain as Sorano, KOed him just with a single touch and squeeze.....good lord that little girl was scary. As the youngest member of Fairy Tail, she was a hell of a fighter. Usually one wouldn't expect a girl her age to be able to fight like she did...but growing up here, Sorano could probably kick a grown man in his 20s ass with no problem. Hell she just made one pass out with a touch.

As she approached, Heero got a sweatdrop over his head, comically wondering if she could do that to him with a pressure point as she introduced herself to Ezreal. Rose would go off to socialize with Hoshi, the other Exceed in the room.

"Cast of your weakness huh? That kinda statement tells me you aren't very weak in the first place." Heero would smile at Ezreal as he said this, noting how much he looked like Leonard when he was younger, when he'd rescued a 11 year old Heero, abandoned by his Dragon and wandering around homeless, and brought him to Fairy Tail.

Mura would approach, carrying his katana strapped on his back as usual. Heero would smile at the young man with short spiky brown hair, as his Samurai Spirit, Kyuken appeared as a ghost and introduced himself to Ezreal. After Mura high fived Ezreal, Heero would hold out his fist for a fistbump with Mura, before crossing his arms again and relaxing.

As Leonard approached, Heero listened to him talk. Arms still crossed as it was relaxing for him. Leonard seemed to cut himself off though, and stare at him. Apparently he realized what Heero had a few minutes ago. That Ezreal looked just like Leonard did when he was younger.

Leonard, would talk to Ezreal, as several members of the Guild raised their glasses in a 'hear hear' moment, as Leonard told Ezreal that he'd always have people who had his back, and always have a family now that he was a member of the Guild. But then...

"Now then Ezreal, Fairy of Determination, let's see what you got!"

Simultaneously, everyone in the Guild let out an "oh shit!" as Leonard ReQuipped an S-Class weapon into his hand in a huge flash of light, the magic power from him pushing some people back, and knocking some drinks from tables.

Leaping back all at once, with a bunch of people. Leonard would slam his blade downward at Ezreal, as a huge blast of light bursted out from the impact area and danced harmlessly around the guild hall. That attack normally would've destroyed everything in a hundred foot radius...he was testing him.

Smiling as he landed, Heero would cheer Ezreal on.

"Ezreal get him!!!" the crowd joined in and cheered Ezreal on as the light from Leonard's slash would finally clear. The Guild was absolutely hyped at seeing a weapon in Leonard's hands again, the 1st Guildmaster of Fairy Tail, and to see him squaring off against and testing a new member like this, brought back feelings of nostalgia from a lot of the Fairy Tail wizards...including Heero who looked on smiling.

× Bio
    × Magic

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Rose

Post by Guest 28th February 2016, 3:27 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Tumblr12

"Oh, I'm certain he's a looker, Rose, but only sight is able to see what beauty looks like," the woman answered the exceed. Her blue eyes slunk toward Heero when he repeated what she had claimed Ezreal to be... something just like her. "Certainly, Heero... can't you feel it radiating off him? The power... the strength... he will come far in life. We seers work as a unit; we are the sight that people lack, the voices that people can't hear... everything you wish us to be." Leonard's appearance distracted her though, and she looked to the former guildmaster in mild interest as he spoke. Things that she cared very little to know of, unless she was certain that it would help her in life at some point. Kanix coughed a little, even snuffled a bit, but she paid no mind to the small motions of everyday life, until...

A pulsating feeling surrounded her being, causing her to keel over and hold her stomach, as if something had gone wrong with her child. Blood trickled down her nose and a slender hand went up to it, wiping away the wetness that made its home on her upper lip. Her hand shakily fell back to her side, and she slowly straightened her posture, her mind whirling with images. Swiftly, her eyes left Ezreal's and turned to face Leo as he summoned one of his weapons to fight the new mage. Realization dawned on the seer, and as quickly as she could, she rushed to stand in front of Ezreal, hugging him protectively. Back turned to the swordsman, she held tightly to Ezreal, squeezing her eyes shut as she awaited the brunt of the attack. Don't let him be hurt... don't let him be hurt... she prayed over and over in her head, and the attack struck...

She felt nothing as it passed through her, and an eye cracked open, staring into the abysmal darkness she knew too well. Kanix whirled around on her feet, letting go of Ezreal, and glaring straight into the eyes of Leonard Dragonbane as if she could see him. "Are you insane!" she nearly screamed at the man, pointing a blaming finger at him, like he was paying her any mind. "Is this how you greet new members automatically? You want to kill them off with a spell of yours? Do you know how much pain that causes me?" No, she didn't know how that spell of hers worked, and she was even a little baffled at how it had done nothing to her. Maybe she was speaking too soon, for Leonard had all the right intentions, but he had displayed them wrongly in her opinion. The shamaness coughed and stepped aside, moving over to one of the tables that was close to everyone else.

Sitting down, she rested her head in her arms, not feeling the greatest after that false alarm of death coming. She wasn't going to do anymore, not when it posed a threat to her child, for the last thing she needed was him to be hurt. This was not worth her time, and if Leo wanted to kill the poor boy; by all means, she would let him do it. "Ezreal... use your ability to your advantage... you can see what others cannot, remember that, for it'll help you in battle," she called to him.
    wordstagged
    Ezreal
    Ezreal

Post by Ezreal 29th February 2016, 2:19 am

"Cast of your weakness huh? That kinda statement tells me you aren't very weak in the first place." Ezreal smiled sheepishly as he did not know how to reply because Ezreal truly believed he was weak. He then replied to Heero: "I am not strong enough, thus, I am weak. There are many mages of higher levels, and all of which can hurt our family.... I need to be strong enough to protect everyone" The young man  smiled in sadness as he whispered for Heero to hear what else he has to say alone "I, right now, can never save her.." 
    Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) B8bc6c10
    Ezreal blushed slightly as they went on and on about how he was a looker. Ezreal would then be greeted by a man of great presence. His presence dominated the air, he appeared gentle, kind, and strong. The man would speak many beautiful things to Ezreal all of which he was happy about "Thank you..." He said happily as he bowed before the man. Ezreal, however, was also intrigued when the man informed him that he looks exactly as the man did in his younger days, and so the young adventurer would use the abilities lying asleep withing him, his eyes widened slightly as he focused. He received results, as usual, however, the results were not as pleasant as he had thought. Instead of seeing the younger self of the man, Ezreal was granted a vision of the future, The man would launch an insane attack of great length and width, but during that moment Kanix would jump in, hugging  Ezreal, shielding him with her life. However, Ezreal, sensed a not one life shielding him, but two. He wondered what that meant, but it was definitely  stemming from the brave woman. 

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Cloud_12
    As he snapped back to reality, Ezreal had decided on what he was going to do. The vision ended suddenly so he couldn't tell what would happen after these events. And so as the scenery unfolded as magically and insanely exactly it did, Ezreal did not hesitate. As she hugged him he whispered while changing his position carrying her with both of his arms "I'm done with being protected, if I can't save you... Save us. How will I ever save her." He referred to the person he's been searching for as he moved as fast as he could before the attack occurs towards Leonard, slipping behind him and dodging the attack. She was amazing, she moved with bravery and shielded the boy, for what reason he did not know, nor care. She did what she did, and so did he. With grieve eyes, the young lad dashed behind his opponent while carrying Kanix, and at the same time. She was powerful, and that amazed Ezreal. In the end, they both saved the destructive force in front of Leonard who Ezreal and Kanix were behind now, seemed to destroy everything. Ezreal's reason was simple; she's a friend. However, Ezreal slightly brushed with the attack, but only very slightly that his shirt was torn from the back and his whole muscular back was exposed, showing the grand  and oversized Fairy Tail Tattoo on it.
    Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) Cloud_14
    Ezreal had lost a friend and went looking for her for three years. During those years, he suffered a lot. He was left alone in a vast world, and Ezreal would rather die than lose a single friend. Ezreal would look into the eyes of Kanix and speak few words with a stern look "Thank you, but next time don't risk your life for me*smile* or should I say lives?" He then turned to face Leonard, and with a look of determination he spoke "You're amazing sir Leonard. However, I will become even stronger than anyone. I decided that a second ago... I will become the strongest, and I'll become fairy tail's shadow. The one who guards it from the shadows. I'll be Heero's shadow. I'll protect everyone from the shadows as their shadow. Everyone here is a friend and a family to me. I'll support Heero, and become his... Fairy tail's undying shadow that protects it from the shadows." He paused as he extended his arm giving his fist to Leonard as he spoke: "I promise you that!" Funnily he was interrupted by the angry Kanix. She was genuinely angry and began scolding the man. She was such a nice person, everyone was nice. She then spoke about how my power can save him from various situations in battle "I see, I actually lost control of it. I wanted to see the younger Leonard, and I ended up seeing the future!" He was smiling because everyone was cheering for him. Ezreal blushed as people kept cheering for him he then looked at the person he always admired and still does "Thank you Heero..." 

Ezreal didn't pay attention due to all that was happening, but then he snapped back and realized another person had come and greet him, Ezreal smiled and replied "Oh hi there, it is nice to meet you Mura, and thank you! " He was a handsome young man with somewhat of a presence, and what amazed Ezreal was that this whole party didn't faze him at all. He was a true fairy tail mage. Then his friend appeared and greeted  Ezreal lengthily. As usual, Ezreal would smile and say "Nice to meet you."

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 4th March 2016, 10:59 am

Everyone within in the hall expressed their awe and amazement from either seeing Archangel for the first time, or once more. Although for the most part, he could tell that they were surprised to see that the enigma that he has become since his return was a user of ReQuip magic, who held out a radiant blade. However its radiance has faded a little since he first had it in his hand in his younger years, it still had it where it counts. The blade hummed as it swept through the air and high pitched melodic tone while it traveled to its mark. Which he had hoped to be Ezreal's blade. For deep inside, he had hoped the young lad to be skilled with a blade as well.

Though not everything goes according to plan. For unfortunately, the dazzling display of light had other people thinking that he had actually used his blade's real power, the power to send a crushing force of heavenly might upon its foes. Leonard never intended to do this. Not once did it cross his mind. All he wanted was a simple duel and it turned out that the Archangel was his favored blade due to its design and balance. Which was perfect for his style of preferring precise slashes in parts of his opponent's body. This incident caused Kanix to spring into action and question his motives. So much so as to jump in front of his sparring partner. But with the slash already in motion, coming down in such speed, but not force, it'll be too late to halt it now as it would still reach Kanix. All he could hope for now is that Ezreal can do something just in time to save her. Indeed, one can argue that he can simply Un-equip the weapon, but then it will not provide Ezreal any challenge.

And now with closed eyes, he continued, hoping that Ezreal did what he hope he did. The slash ended. It was near the ground and Leonard's motion stopped. Yet there was not a sound of splattered blood or a body meeting the floor. He was simply standing there holding his blade low, knees bent and slightly leaning forward. Quiet. However, in his silence, a smile crept on his face. Covered by the shade of his hair so he was certain none can see it. But he was glad. To see that Ezreal has real strength.

Leonard let go of his weapon, and before it could perform any motion down ward as influenced by gravity, a gray-ish yellow light covered it, vanishing in to the air along with the weapon it surrounded. He stood up straight afterwards and turned around to face both Kanix and Ezreal. Whom he was impressed with with his reflexes, despite having held everything back in his attack.

"He is a warrior as well, Kanix. I did not use a spell on him, but merely drew my sword to test his mettle. I assure you, I had no intent to kill." he calmly replied, justifying his actions to be appropriate. "Besides..." he added. "We are Fairy Tail, what's a good brawl among family in RARE occasions, correct?" although this time with slightly happier mood to his manner of speech.

He then turned his attention to Ezreal whom he held by his shoulder and smiled at him as if he was a proud father, seeing his son grow up to be a fine young man with a determination unlike he has ever seen before. "I don't doubt you will succeed. Even now, you possess power and strength to keep you moving forward. You have a warrior's heart and a seer's insight and power." he commented to him. "Though I wouldn't think you'd like what you'll see when you search for the old me." he added when Ezreal said that he wanted to look into Leonard's past. And because of that, Leonard remembered his younger days. Stern and bold, a true and honorable knight. Until the destruction of Magnolia came and he snapped. Followed by the revelation of his true nature. Yes... It all started downhill from there. It weighed heavy on him having these burdens that he spent 10 years trying to reconcile for. Emotions ran through and so Leonard needed to excuse himself. Sighing in discomfort as he walked towards a long chair to sit on and ordered a refill on his sake afterwards.

Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) 60684_s
    Enter Ezreal [open to FT members/social](My introduction basicarry) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 7th March 2016, 4:01 am

To be honest, Mura didn’t see all this coming. He knew that someone would challenge him; that’s very typical for him, but that it would turn out like this... He kept an eye on the lady, who apparently tried to save Ez from the blast. She seemed VERY impaired, already before the attack. And the way that she held her stomach… Mura was finally convinced. After exchaniging a fistbump to his Guildmaster, Heero, he moved over to Ezreal once again. He looked back at the sir, Leonard, who seemingly was the one that shot the giant blast. His gaze would switch between those two, until he declared: “Alright, my turn.”

He didn’t say much else than that, but his eyes would explain enough. His sole reason was to know this guy; he would’ve challenged him before, if not Leonard took the “chance” before him, and right now, he got a pretty good look at him. But in order to evade ignorance, he challenged him with those few words. Just a little spar between those two, nothing crazy like the last attack. Calm and determined as he was, he wasn’t expecting anything else than an accept from Ez. A smile appeared on his face; this was getting interesting. However, Mura didn’t know what to do if he denied. Well, there’s always next time…

Themes:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:31 am