Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter [Group Job]

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

The Hunter [Group Job] Empty The Hunter [Group Job]

Post by Anastasia Isayev 12th November 2015, 8:13 pm

The Hunter [Group Job] 4_Star_Dragon_Ball_Edit
    TEAM FOUR STAR JOB!!
    +
    2 others...

Job Description
    Spoiler:
    Job Request:  HERE
    Job Description:  The Hunter

Team Four Star Job #1:
    Let's go!
    Let's Get some TREASURE!!!

There was a little tavern in Magnolia named ~The Blue Crab Inn~ that Anastasia decided to call the base of operation for Team Four Star.  Since she is now a guildless mage, she decided to call this place the headquarters for now.  She still has bandages wrapped around her arm where her tattoo used to be.  They were fresh without blood seeping through them.  Outside of the inn, Sasha sat patiently beside the door with his mouth open, pretending to be a Shisa statue.  Unfortunately, it didn't work well without the second one accompanying.  The creature's eyes shifted a bit before closing it's mouth with an audible sound.

This job is going to be a bit awkward, having invited Tammy who was still part of the guild.  Having a seat at a table, Anastasia read over the job posting, looking at the man for a moment to study his appearance.  She groaned a bit as she looked at the man's grainy image.  Anastasia raised a brow for a moment before placing the document down upon the table. She looked around for a moment waiting for her teammates to arrive.  She invited Nao as he's the only one in Team Four Star strong enough to go on this job; since the other two are either too weak or they refuse to go on a job.  Which defeated the whole purpose to creating Team Four Star.  

She also invited Daiki again.  Even if it was against her desires to add that non-emotive doll on the job, what they needed was strength and Daiki had plenty of it.  Now if only that robot would use a bit of emotion and work as a team member.  Anatasia is going to use this as her measuring stick for Daiki.  Basically, she's going to evaluate Daiki's performance on whether or not she wants to continue working with the robot or not any time in the future.  Strength or not, if you cannot work well with a team, you shouldn't sign up for these jobs.

It's been a while since she worked with any of these people and she was running low on money for rent.  So a job is necessary.  She's tired of eating canned food T-T.  She wants to be able to eat something hot!  Something home made that doesn't come from a box or a can!  That's why this job is super important to her.  This job seemed like it rewarded the most amount of cash as well as possible treasure, which she could possibly sell for more.  
    OOC Notes:

1/40 Posts
    WC:  425
    Waiting on Nao
    Waiting on Daiki
    Waiting on Tammy
    Let's not take forever on this.. I want to get this job done.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Skill: Chronokinesis
    Third Skill:

The Hunter [Group Job] Empty Re: The Hunter [Group Job]

Post by Nao 13th November 2015, 11:29 am

Nao had found that he finally had received a job from his teammate, Anastasia. It seemed like they had finally gotten around to working together again, after the time that they had fought a bunch of Vulcans in the forests outside of Magnolia. But once again, it seemed that Magnolia town would have been the beginning of the setting of this job. It was always in fucking Magnolia town where he ended up doing everything now. From hospital visits, to café dramas, Magnolia town had it all! And all of it was starting to get a little… samey. But being a tavern? That could be different.

The novice mage eventually found his way to the tavern located in the inn. He should have known it by now, since Ana had decided that this would be the place for them to actually start doing their jobs from. Had he been a little more vocal, he could’ve said that this was a really dumb place to start jobs from, especially if they were ones that required a lot more travel… like this. But oh well… location isn’t too important, huh?

Stepping through the doors, Nao activated his eyes to find who he was looking for. Scanning every person, until he found a short, blonde-haired lady with a bit of an attitude problem from time to time. He had noticed how outgoing she could be, to the point that she will physically drag people around like they were giant dolls.

He would give the girl a sheepish wave, when he eventually found her, and would deactivate his eyes and sit down next to her. He would also notice another man, with a really strange demeanour and figure, but he would try to ignore that for the time being.

”Hey there Ana,!” he would say as he sat down, ”it’s been a little while since we did a mission together huh? This one definitely seemed like a very interesting job to do. Especially because of the high reward and treasure was the highest that I have seen.” He smiled softly and looked around the tavern.

”Seems like an interesting place to start huh? Are you even sure Almyra would have even been allowed in here?” A small chuckle would escape his lips, before shaking his head. ”Though I noticed she and Ashe aren’t participating in this one? “ He hummed in thought before shrugging and waiting for the other two members to arrive.

His brown eyes would look back at Ana, before smiling softly to her. Something about her made him feel a little more comfortable. Probably because of how long they had been friends, since the jewellery heist they stopped.

Speaking of…

”You know… I don’t think magic council paid me for the heist we stopped. But I’m not entirely sure…”

Hp:100%
    Mp:100%
    WC: 468 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Profile Magic Bank
    Jessi
    Jessi

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Guildess
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Historical Forge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jessi 13th November 2015, 2:54 pm

Tammy hadn’t been on a job with either Nao or Ana since Ana had left blue Pegasus, Tammy didn’t know why nor was she going to pry at that loose lid as she didn’t want to have any bad blood with the two she called friends. Tammy had been invited to go with both of them on a fairly dangerous sounding assignment and she was much less likely to just run in kicking butt until the big bad guys fell over or got covered up with a building.

“Oh such fun we get to meet in Magnolia town again just like last time” Tammy said as she wasn’t wearing her obvious cowboy boots, instead she was wearing what seemed to be steel toed work boots. “Now where was that Inn we were supposed to be meeting at again?” Tammy said as she looks around but doesn’t see it so she decides to do a bit of investigating as she uses a few things to her disposal and climbs up a few houses.
    “Hey Look its that….dog of Ana’s!” Tammy said with a loud cheer as she would jump from building to building for a few moments until she landed next to Sasha. “Hey there” Tammy said in a friendly greeting as she would walk into the Inn only to find Ana already attending conversations with Nao.

Before heading over to the group Tammy walked over to the bar and had the bartender whip her up a rather fruity looking and smelly drink. “Hey you two how goes it?” Tammy said as she would sit down with her drink and black straw and starts to slowly sip on it. “Don’t Suppose either of you are old enough yet?” She asked holding out the blue drink filled with ice and who knows what else.

(302 WC
    Post 3/40

The Hunter [Group Job] G4kxChs
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 14th November 2015, 10:45 am

nothing can dim the burning

light

Ai had stayed home for a while, deciding to stay there in hopes of Rekka coming back home but after a few days she was getting antsy of just staying home. That is, until she had received a letter from... Anastasia? Why did she receive a letter from her of all people? Welp, only reading the letter would give her the answer as to why Anastasia of all people had sent her a letter. As she opened it, she would read it and quickly notice why she had sent her a letter, as it was an invitation to do a job with her... again.

As she finished reading it, she would move to her bathroom to take a shower with shower-y things happening during it and would finish taking the shower, drying off with a towel and getting dressed. The attire she chose for this job was an off the shoulder dress. It's a dark sea foam-teal color with puffed somewhat sleeves and black spiked cuffs at the end. Her breasts still show but have very thin light green straps connecting to her choker-piece around her neck, resembling the belt she wears. The dress covers her lower half and goes between her legs, while the back part is much longer with spiked lining. Around her waist she has a black belt like piece with green circled pads on each hip, connecting to a very light blue ribbon/sash. Her hair also gains a matching colored hairbow, while on her neck she has something matching the belt. Her shoes are black slip on's with same pads at the toe and ballerina-like wrappings around the leg. Once she was finished getting dressed, she would head out to meet up with Anastasia and anyone else she had invited to take the job with them.

Considering the meeting place was in Magnolia, she didn't take long to get there and as there was a large animal sitting outside of a tavern that seemed to be a misnomer with its name calling it an inn. Oh well. In Ai went and had scanned the area inside to find Anastasia and two other people near her. She would walk up to them and sit down before speaking. "It seems you like taverns, Anastasia." She'd say, looking at her than glancing at the other two were there.

words
    tagged
    @Hunter Job
    song
    I May Fall
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Post 4/30

The Hunter [Group Job] 8ZbrsUC
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 14th November 2015, 1:38 pm

Job Description
    Spoiler:

Team Four Star Job #1:
    Let's go!
    Let's Get some TREASURE!!!

The first to arrive was Nao.  Good ole' dependable Nao.  She waved at the guy as he entered the bar to not only get his attention, but to show him where she sat in the tavern.  A big smile crossed her face as she saw the guy.  He's awkward but he's extremely reliable.  "Hey, it HAS been a while, Nao.  And to be honest," she said as her demeanor turned grave for a moment.  
    Her voice changed to something more pleading.  "I haven't eaten an actual meal in a while and I'm behind on rent.  So I needed a job," she said as if pleading to the gods for this job.  "I'm just glad this job appeared in my lap when it did."  The job was, indeed, a godsend.  She needed the work and the money.  This job paid a considerable amount of coin and she could use the pay.

"I wouldn't be in this bind if the Magic Council paid me for that damn job with the jewelry heist," she commented.  She was still a bit sore about that one, especially the ass-chewing that she received back at the guild for the absolute destruction of that place.  Oh no, Tammy didn't get HER ass reamed, but Anastasia did.  Of course T-T. 

Anastasia heard a growling in her head with the words ~I'm not a damn mutt, you damn Donkey!~~  Unfortunately Sasha can't speak directly to anyone else other than Anastasia's head.  The raised a brow on Anastasia.  Her eyes turned towards the door.  "Yeah, I figured that since we know enough about Magnolia, that this place would be a good starting point for most of our jobs.  We do have a train station here, after all," she stated before seeing the person that walked in through the door and waved to her.

"I didn't invite Almyra or Ashe.  They aren't strong enough to join this job," she said as she waved to Tammy.  "I did, however, invite an old friend of ours," Anastasia mentioned.  Oh, is this going to be awkward.  Her wound of removing the tattoo manually was still present.  Let's hope Tammy decides to not pry.  That's not a subject she's wanting to talk about right now.  Currently, the objective is money, nothing else.

Ana laughs a bit uncomfortably at Tammy's question and shook her head.  She wasn't old enough quite yet to have an alcoholic drink.  After all, laws about drinking in Fiore are the same as they are in the United States, right?  Because medical science was done in a land of magic, right?  The uncomfortable laugh turned to a groan as a familiar voice called out.  She turned around to see a walking pair of breasts enter the tavern.  As much as she didn't want to invite Daiki to this job, Daiki's strength was needed.  

"Well, now that we're all here, let's get to business," she said as she slammed the document on the table, pointing at the man in the picture.  "So, the magic council sent me this thinking I was still with the Pegasus.  So fortune smiles upon me right?  Anyway, this guy has access to some ancient ruins and the MC doesn't like that idea.  He could be tinkering around with those artifacts and probably get his grubby little hands on something he shouldn't.  So our job is to get the treasure before he does.  Which makes him a crappy treasure hunter if he's already there and can't find it and we have to find it from way the hell out here before them, right?  Yeah, I know, the premise makes absolutely no sense, but it's a job right?" she asked before rolling up the paper.  

"Well, we have no time to lose.  I already bought us a ticket for the train.  We need to go as south as possible and then I'll use my flight song so we could get there a bit faster," she outlined before turning to look towards Daiki.  "You plan on working as a team member this time?  I promise there isn't any 'selling' of slaves this time around."  This was Anastasia giving Daiki one more chance.  She doesn't have the patience to deal with someone who can't work well with others.  If this job proves to be a hassle because of the walking pair of tits, she's never inviting her to another job again.

The group had 10 minutes before the train arrives, so a quick round of questions if anyone had it.  The rolled up parchment found it's way into Anastasia's bag.  "Oh!  They are also offering something from within the Old Wizard Saint's trove as well.  Let's hope they pay us for this job," she said the last sentence in a near-pleading voice.
    OOC Notes:

5/40 Posts
    WC:  790

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 14th November 2015, 3:04 pm

Nao felt that Ana seemed a little desperate in the whole money situation. Had he known, he would have lent her some jewels to help her get by just for a little while. Rent would’ve been able to be covered, and she could have stayed over at his for a little while, until she was back on her feet. But whatever, so he would just smile as politely as he could be with her.

”It’s fine! I had looked at the mission details and the pay, and it looked like a pretty good job! With lots of jewels and the potential for a legendary item. I wonder what we could even find among the treasure trove.”
    He pondered about it for a little while, trying to not zone out as Ana spoke about how Tammy was going to be joining them for this job. It seemed good that she was joining with her summons, despite her very strange power to turn into all kinds of animals. It felt a little relieving, yet at the same time it seemed a little bit terrifying.

Speaking of Tammy, she arrived at the scene and Nao gave her a sheepish grin. He furrowed his brows a little bit at the suggestion that he was too young to drink. Earthland was a fantasy world right? Drinking would have to fit the age of a well-known country setting for fantasy realms, and the drinking age was eighteen there.

”Eh… drinking messes with my eyes from time to time. I only drink when I’m not meant to be performing a job. Maybe I’ll just have one later in celebration of all the treasure we should hopefully get!” He would divert his eyes to the final figure to reach the bar. She was slightly shorter than him, with a pale skin and a figure that was umm… different to the other girls here that was for sure. His eyes would look up smile before looking back at Ana, listening to her since she was the closest of his friends here, and his teammate.

He listened to the job, thinking about how they could pull this off, and what they had to find. He figured that his eyes would be of huge use, since he could look at things in zoom and detailed. He would also be able to look to see where their target was to eliminate them. That’s if that treasure hunter was still alive and the ruins hadn’t killed him. What was also interesting is that they didn’t have much time left. Good thing he arrived on time, as did everyone else.

”Well I’m ready to go then,”
    he said, getting up from the table. He didn’t know how or why Ana did it, but once again was Nao the only male in the job. He knew Ana was from Blue Pegasus (known for its beautiful girls), but why was she only finding female mages to go with? Did she think Nao was effeminate too? Well whatever… he guessed it would just be fun to keep running with all girls teams. Nao’s angels? More like Nao’s ass-kicking-mages-that-can–transform-and-do-other-crazy-stuff.

WC: 522 words

Profile Magic Bank
    Jessi
    Jessi

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jessi 14th November 2015, 7:21 pm

Tammy had not known that yet another female was joining their group, boy would Nao enjoy that for sure she had really felt strange when she was looked upon by Nao. “So we are heading out to some ruins then?” Tammy asked as she quickly downed the drink and smirked towards Nao and Ana as she turned towards Ai and looks at her for a moment before turning away and standing up and heading back to the bar and buying a couple cheap vouchers for later as gifts for after the mission is over and they have returned, though she isn’t sure that they could all use the yet.

“So shall we get going to the train station then?” Tammy said as she would pocket the vouchers and looks out the front door only the have the large beast staring at her again “Well fluffy do you want something from me?” Tammy says with a bit of a laugh as she would walk away from the Inn and makes her way to the train station “Hurry up you guys don’t fall too far behind!” Tammy yelled back as she would start climbing a drainage pipe, oddly it didn’t bend much and she was able to climb up it onto one of the houses so she had just gone out of sight and was running along the roofs of several houses.

After about half an hour Tammy found herself waiting at the train station for all of the rest of the group. “Jeeze why are those guys so slow compared to me!” Tammy yelled out as the train started to pull into the station. “They better hurry or they are going to miss the train” Tammy said as she would pick up the tickets for the group and waits patiently on a bench.

(wc-302
    Post 7/40

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 15th November 2015, 9:53 am

nothing can dim the burning

light

Ai continued to sit where she had chose to sit and would soon shrug at Anastasia's question to her. "As long as you don't bring up that job again, sure. But then again, I wasn't much planning on not working as a member of a team this time." She'd say, with a slight smirk before having heard the guy speak. He would soon state that he was ready to go, in which she would stand up and stretch slightly before hearing the woman whose name she didn't know, speak. She would watch as the woman left the tavern and would soon follow suit. "You seem to love Taverns, Anastasia..." She would say as she made her way through the tavern and outside once more. The obvious destination was the train station, though she could probably make it a bit faster due to Shinsei, but she wouldn't simply call him only to get a ride, so she would wait on calling him unless he was needed for a fight. But anyway, she'd walk towards the station of the train, ya'know a train station, and would notice the other blonde had been there for a few moments, hearing what she had said. "I bed to differ, you just decided to jump the gun before everyone was entirely ready." She would say, crossing her arms.

She would clear her throat before she started to speak again. "So, what's your name? Considering the only one in the group I know is Anastasia, you're obviously a new face to me. Plus it doesn't hurt to learn the names of who you're working with on jobs." She would say, with a small shrug when she finished speaking. She was curious as to who the man was that was also in the group, but she would have to ask when he arrived, should Anastasia now introduce him to her or he introduce himself. Either way, She's wait alongside the blonde who jumped the Gun.

words
    tagged
    @Hunter Job
    song
    I May Fall
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Post 8/30

The Hunter [Group Job] 8ZbrsUC
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 15th November 2015, 3:40 pm

Job Description
    Spoiler:

Team Four Star Job #1:
    Let's Go!

It's a Travel Montage!!

Anastasia has never had alcohol before.  One can wonder what Ana would do while under the influence of alcohol.  Well, that is a quandary for another time.  Right now, her mind was on the prize and that prize was money and treasure!  Regardless of how good someone is, they always have their price.  Nobody can escape it, it's only human nature to want things.  The people who don't want things are fooling themselves and have delusions of grandeur; fancying themselves as the hero of their own story.  Well, that holier-than-thou reasoning is pure bollocks.  Everyone has their price.  

"I really hope we find something big," she said with a certain dread on her face and in her voice.  "And something really expensive that everyone wants."  She is just that strapped for cash.  A single drop of sweat fell from her forehead for a moment before turning to look towards Tammy and Nao with a little nervous laugh.  Leaving the Blue Pegasus meant jobs were more scarce, but the price was her freedom from the clutches of morons like Captain Courage at Phoenix Mountain.  And Captain Fights-a-lot at the ball.  Same guy, now that Anastasia thought of it.  Thoughts for later.....

Anastasia turned to look back towards Tammy.  "Yeah, it looks like it.  We'll be heading really south.  The ruins are somewhere in the mountains.  Yaay, more mountains," she said with as much enthusiasm as one could have.  And then Ai chimed in.  So many people think Anastasia liked pubs.  She REALLY hoped people weren't getting the wrong idea.  Oh, that would most certainly be a bother.  "Well, I figured it's a place people could find and it's usually comfortable in these places; even if they usually smell like urine," she said with the last part trailing off a bit so the drunkard patrons wouldn't hear.  

"But I suppose it's good to finally see you on-board all-the-way this time," she said, not having ever gotten her name.  She knew how to contact her, but she didn't really remember her name. Not even from THAT job.  All she remembered were Ai's massive breasts.  Well, Anastasia ignored the next bit before standing up and nodding her head.  "Well, the train's about to leave, we really ought to get going.  You guys can introduce each other on the train, let's get going," she said as enthusiasm returned to her.  She handed out everyone their train vouchers and ran out the door, hopped on Sasha and made their way to the train station.  

Boarding wasn't an issue, but Sasha had to sit in the cargo hold.  Didn't really bother Sasha as t his place was away from prying eyes of humans.  ~That donkey called me fluffy.  You know I don't really like pet names, Anastasia.~

~Oh, don't let Tammy bother you, Sasha.  She's a good girl, even if she's a tad bit on the weird side.  She always smells like apples too.  Do you think she scarfs them down by the bucket  full?~ Anastasia said in her head to Sasha.  Normally she'd speak out loud, but she sat in the passenger section while Sasha sat in the cargo hold.  

~Besides, Sasha.  Don't feel threatened by a human.~
    ~That thing isn't a human.  It's a donkey!~
    Anastasia giggled a bit.  To normal people, they'd think she's crazy.  But Anastasia doesn't care about that.  They were on the train going to somewhere...

An inexpensive travel scene showed a map with a train traveling on it before it showed the three of them flying towards the ruins.  They finally arrived at the ruins!  Magic!!!!  Anastasia sat upon Sasha as they approached the opening of the ruins.  Something in her gut rumbled.  This reminded her of the time at Phoenix Mountain.  "I get this strange feeling in my gut that I've done this before.  Let's hope this one wasn't a giant waste of time, hm?"  

The ruins looked like an ancient town with rubble still in-tact.  The air was crisp and cool.  It was as if this place remained unmolested for hundreds of years until researchers came in.  Such a gem would have remained the same way if people didn't discover it.  Holes could be seen in the ground due to excavation, perhaps excavation of the brothers they were trying to hunt.  She turned to Nao.  This was definitely his time to shine.

"Do you see any clues, Nao?" she asked the guy with the 'special eyes'.  "Because I have no idea where to start looking for these guys.  This place is huge," she said as she turned head head towards the massive ruins.  The history in these ruins were something that interested her, but for now she was more interested in the money for stopping these bad guys!   

OOC Notes:
    Let's let Nao deal with spotting the bad guys.
    If you want to roll, go for it Nao, but we'll leave the discovery of things 100% up to you, Mr Special Eyes :D
    9/40 Posts
    WC:  791

Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 15th November 2015, 4:12 pm

Nao would just keep listening to the people talking around him. He didn’t really have much to say to them all after the formalities have been said and done. However, after everything was said and done, Nao was feeling ready to just leave the place and move on. His eyes would scan the room for one quick sweep, just to make sure that there wasn’t anyone eavesdropping to try and follow them and get the treasure for themselves,. Or maybe to make sure there were no assassins following them from a distance. That would be a real bother, huh?

The novice mage would stay quiet for now, keeping a lookout with his normal eyes… just in case. And he would feel this way for a little while, until he arrived at the train station and realised that a fast moving train would really mess up his vision a little bit. For the whole journey Nao would just sit there with his eyes closed and formulate plans to use against people, utilising the abilities of Ana and Tammy. He didn’t quite know the other girls abilities just yet, though he figured that once they were revealed he would be able to bring them into the plans he had. Not that he was really leading this mission, in fact it seemed like Ana was taking charge in this one. He figured that money being tight was actually causing her to get a little… edgy about getting things done. She just needed to chill… just a bit.

Finally arriving at the destination, finally away from Magnolia town. Nao had experience his first time flying in this travel montage… It was a little scary for sure. But he figured that now that they were at one of the many ruins of Earthland, that his abilities would be able to be of some actual use. And it seemed that Ana had the same eyes, because she asked him if he would be able to use his abilities for some clues.

Nao nodded and began to activate his “special eyes” as his eyes faded from the dull brown, in to a brilliant spectrum of changing colours. They would ebb and flow around his pupils and over the iris’. He would then look around from where his teammates were and started to scope out what to look for.

He was like a tracking dog, using his senses to pick up traces of what he was trying to find the target. Using his eyes, Nao would find things like movements of dirt, faint foot prints, areas where grass had been disturbed and walked through, despite this being a well aged place.

He would point forward and begin to climb over some ruins of this ancient place. It looked all so awesome, even from a distance. But he figured if he got to the top of a high point, that he would be able to see so much more.

”I think if I climb up, I’d be able to see some more” he said, getting on top of some rocks, while trying not to ruin anymore of the foundations of the place. He felt some rocks slip and slide down the hills, but otherwise he was on top of the foundation.

When Nao got to the top, he began to scan around, until he found some bags of tools by one ruined entrance. He pointed over in a direction to help people work out where they were going to be.

”Over there!”
    he called out, pointing to where he could see the tools. ”There’s a bunch of tools there! That must be them!”

Status: A little shaken by a small slip, but otherwise Nao is hounding in on the enemy!
    WC: 604 words

Profile Magic Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th November 2015, 4:12 pm

The member 'Nao' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter [Group Job] WeakMonster
    Jessi
    Jessi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jessi 15th November 2015, 9:05 pm

Tammy had always really hated train travel up to this point and this time was no difference as once again she found herself on yet another slow annoying train, “Guys Why are we having to travel by train……isn’t there a faster way we could of gotten to our location? A ship? A Car? A TANK!?....maybe not something slower than a train actually” Tammy said with a chuckle followed by a serious look “But I am serious about a faster or less boring mode of transportation! Something with rockets! And …candy apple red! And……uhhhh Kicking tires!” Tammy said with a smirk as it sounded like a pretty good idea to her.

As the train continues to chug on Tammy felt more instances where she wanted to fight something anything really. “So these ruins, is there any chance we could fight something or….you know scavenge something treasure like from it” Tammy said as she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a ripe red apple and starts to chow down on it. “Oh sorry where are my manners would anyone like an apple?” She said holding out apples for everyone to take and chuckles yet again as she re-pockets the apples when the train finally starts to grind to a half. “Uhhhh Finally!” She cheered as she quickly hops off the train and looks up the hill where the ruins should be. “Well good thing im prepared for climbing up an old rocky trail!” she yelled as she points to the work boots that likely will hold her footing well enough.

“Wow…..This place looks like…..” Before she continued something told her she shouldn’t say exactly what she was thinking and she just remained quiet the whole trek the rest of the way up to the ruins. Once inside Tammy let out a loud laugh as she saw Nao climb up to get a better look before almost immediately calling out that he sees something nearby. “Hmmmm he seems to have become a better scout than you were before.” She says as she would reach into her deck pouch and pulling out a new card

(wc 352

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 18th November 2015, 6:10 pm

Job Description
    Spoiler:

Team Four Star Job #1:
    Let's Go!

Sniper!!

Nao needed a higher roost for a lookout.  She nodded her head and walked over to Sasha with a bit of a smile.  Moving to the side of the animal, she unhinged the guitar case strapped to the animal's side and pulled out a guitar with a long rifle barrel within the same container.  She screwed on the rifle barrel and took the magazine in the same container, clicking the already loaded magazine into the weapon.  She really needs to 'un-rubberize' these bullets.  As much as she dislikes killing people, it just doesn't have the same penetrative power to go through armor.

After installing the weapon, she reached in to grab her ammo box and sealed up the guitar case.  "Go for now, Sasha.  I'll call you when I need you," she stated before the beast of burden nodded it's head.  It turned it's eyes to look towards Tammy for a moment and stated, ~Donkey~ before taking off out of sight.

Meeting up with Nao on his lookout, she tried to see where he saw.  She lined up her rifle with where Nao saw the equipment and nodded her head.  "Yeah, I have visual," she mentioned.  She was absolutely shocked at how well his eyes were able to see.  "Alright, I'll provide you guys with some cover fire.  Have Tammy take point with one of her summons.  These guys are scrubs so we should be able to take them out," she stated before returning her attention back into the scope, seeing 3 men visible at the moment.

"Do what you can to sneak up to them.  Once you guys are close enough, send me a signal and I'll take my shot," she said before turning to look back towards Nao with a thumbs up.  Anastasia cleared her throat and grabbed Nao's arm before he left.  "That blonde down there isn't very good with stealth.  Don't let her charge in like an idiot, it'll just alert everyone of your presence."  Anastsia let his hand go before looking back down the barrel of the rifle.  

OOC Notes:  It's been 3 days, skipping Daiki.  
    Not gonna be as lenient with taking forever for now on.  Feel free to jump in next round.
    12/40 Posts
    WC:  344

Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 19th November 2015, 2:23 pm

Nao would just keep looking for a little bit longer, just trying to scope out what he could see. Just a load of bags, a few mining pickaxes here and there… Yeah there were at least three people there, or at least three bodies if the ruins had taken them. But if they were going down that tunnel, then it was probably best that they would follow. If a famed “treasure hunter” was going to be going into an area where he figured was treasure, then it would only be best if Nao and the others followed them in. At least if the bodies were turned into pin cushions or pancakes it’d all be done, and they wouldn’t have worry about having to deal with some of the traps. At least that would be something to ease having to deal with a bunch of workers that could also be mages.

Suddenly he noticed there were three coming out of the tunnel, but they didn’t seem to be the treasure hunter. At least Ana could see them on her… weird… guitar gun? Whatever… all three girls seemed to be weird. Was it just a normal thing with blonde haired female mages in this dammed land?

He just nodded and would lead the rest of the team with him slowly and as close to walls. Making sure that they would not go too quickly and loudly by going first. This would be until they would reach a good distance to attack. It was about twenty metres from them. He could see clearly that they were sitting down and taking a small break. If they were quiet enough they could take them out. But he wasn’t sure if his moves would be good enough to take them quickly.

He would make sure that he would get close enough, before activating his heat vision and using it on the closest This would begin to singe and burn the target, as if the heat was getting to them. Not a loud spell but could be seen as a faint red as the heat between him and the target warmed up. A shame that stealth attacks didn't give a critical score, but maybe that was something Nao could develop later on.

The heat would quickly be turned up as he continued to turn the body of one unfortunate rookie into something from the ending of Raiders of the lost Ark. Not a pretty sight, until they turned into an ash pile. Who needed laser weapons anyway?

HP:100%
    MP:100%
    wc: 369
    13/40 posts

Actions: Sneaky sneaky
    Used heat vision

Rookie A treasure hunter 0/120hp
    Rookie B treasure hunter 120/120
    Rookie C treasure hunter 120/120

Profile Magic Bank
    Jessi
    Jessi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jessi 21st November 2015, 10:45 pm

Tammy had been paying attention to where Ana had pointed out a group of people off in the distance. “So then….Take them out quietly? Well hooves wont be very good for that so I guess I wont be transforming any time soon. “She said in a sad tune as she had hoped that she would be running around and kicking people around or carrying them outside far away but no she had to being quiet and stealthy. “Fine ill try and be as quiet as possible but I don’t care much for sneaking around but this job seems to call for it.” She said with a sigh.

Following close behind Nao she would have the card drawn and ready at a moment’s notice. “Ok Nao lets see just what you are capable of then!” She said but he was soon quite impressed when she found out that Nao had actually become so much stronger than he had been on the last mission they had been on. “So….I guess you can heat up the air a little bit!” She said jokingly as she would see what seemed to be some sort of heat ray coming forth from Nao’s eyes. “Bah I was joking that I actually pretty cool” She said with a smirk as she holds up the card and turns it over ready to activate it.

As the first of the people falls over with singe marks on their back Tammy decides it is the perfect time to unveil this new summon to the rest of the group “Come forth to me Rasalhague” she said in a low enough tone not to startle anyone as the somewhere short summon wielding a staff appears before her as if waiting to do her bidding. “I know they don’t look like much but would you mind sapping away their mana please even if its just a little bit” She said with a smile as Rasalhague would raise his staff and energy would be drained out of the two, even just a small amount.

(wc 340

MP:90%
    Summoned Rasalhague
    Rasalhague used Mana storm drain
    14/40 posts )

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 24th November 2015, 1:22 pm

Job Description
    Spoiler:

Team Four Star Job #1:
    Let's Go!

Let's get on this!!

Good, the group went in using a bit of stealth.  A smile came across her face as she looked away from her scope to see Nao and the others encroach upon the camp.  However, Nao decided to jump the gun and take the initiative.  Turning her eyes to look down towards one of the targets through her scope, she squeezed off a round at the poor guy getting completely drained of his mana.  One of the rubberized bullets from her weapon struck the man in the chest, causing him to fall over onto the ground.  This gave Anastasia enough time to move the bolt back and load in another round.  While the man was doubled over, she shot him once more in the top of the head, completely knocking the guy out.  

She pulled the bolt back once more and looked at the last remaining guy.  The barrel of her rifle started to radiate heat with smoke coming up from the tip of the muzzle.  "What I wouldn't do for an airstrike.  Dropping a dumpster, maybe," she stated, thinking of a great idea for an airship.  She turned her attentions at the guy she knocked out earlier, noticing he was returning to the land of consciousness.  Anastasia turned her attention back at that guy and releases another bullet.  She followed the bullet with her scope to notice the rubberized projectile flying straight for the man's jewels.  

Upon hitting the man's coin purse, Anastasia winced a bit.  She was actually aiming for his left knee, but whatever.  The bullet struck the teabag, causing the man to fall down to the ground, foaming at the mouth.  She did what she could from here.  In order to move forward, she had to get back on land.  "Sasha, pick me up," she said as she jumped down from the perch only to be caught by the large creature.  Mounting the animal, she held the rifle in one hand and sped forward towards the battlefield.  

~You're being reckless, Ana.  Being bold will get you killed.~
    "Don't worry, Sasha.  I have you and my friends with me.  We'll be fine," she said before coming to a screeching stop right next to Nao, noticing the pile of ash.  A frown came across her face for a moment, but knowing she isn't part of an actual legal guild, neither she nor her teammates are obligated to respect the sanctity of life.  That's a backdraw from turning away from the legal system.  

It seemed that their work is never done as their fighting had attracted the attention of more members of the treasure hunters.  

OOC Notes:  It's been 3 days, skipping Daiki.  
    Not gonna be as lenient with taking forever for now on.  Feel free to jump in next round.
    15/40 Posts
    WC:  436

Enemies Remaining:
    1 Weak
    1 Normal
    1 Normal
    1 Normal
    1 Normal
    1 Normal

Last edited by Anastasia Isayev on 24th November 2015, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wave your banner!  
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th November 2015, 1:22 pm

The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter [Group Job] NormalMonster
    Nao
    Nao

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 24th November 2015, 2:40 pm

Nao forgot that too much intense heat on one person could cause them to turn into an ash pile… whoops. Hopefully the magic council would not find out that he accidentally killed a man that he probably could have left alive. But for now at least he could just rest easy knowing that one of his opponents was gone, and that he could just focus on getting another one.

With Tammy’s summon, and Ana’s use of her ranged attacks, it looked like they were getting in the clear of these enemies, and that they could continue to find the boss they needed to get to.

That was until they attracted more attention, as 5 much stronger looking men arrived on the scene to check out what was going on. As Ana arrived on the scene as well, Nao tried to cover the fact that he just removed someone from this earth, but knew he couldn’t and could see it on her face.

”Err… Sorry there… guess I didn’t know how strong my own spells were!” He just sighed out as he moved forward to attack the new opponents who arrived to the fight. This meant that he would have to keep using his move.

“Grenade out!” Two of them called out in the middle of the fray, pulling explosives out of their belt pouches. Nao’s eyes widened and quickly thought of attacked their explosives, heating them quickly to cause them to explode, knocking out one plus the grunt that was unfortunate enough to still be there after all this time.

He smiled a little as the two men fell backwards, before disintegrating into piles of ash too. Seriously?! Man the magic council were going to hate him after this… He didn’t even mean for that to happen this time.

Nao would suddenly feel a bullet go through his arm, making him wince in pain as the bullet went clean through. He frowned at the man who had hurt him, before getting ready to use his heat vision again.

HP: 75%
    WC: 338

Enemies Remaining:
    1 Normal
    1 Normal
    1 Normal
    1 Normal

Profile Magic Bank
    Jessi
    Jessi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jessi 27th November 2015, 3:54 pm

Tammy was looking quite impressed when one of the guys fell over frothing at the mouth, doubtfully from anger more likely from the pellet that had struck him in the jewels. “Well it seems that he was too weak to protect himself after we had already weakened him huh!” Tammy said with a laugh when….suddenly a group of fighters armed to the teeth with guns and explosives on bandoliers “Well this……”

She had to run and duck out of sight when she heard one of them scream something VERY alarming. “You guys going to……WAIT Why am I hiding?” she suddenly asked herself with a smirk as she slowly got down on all fours and smirks as her body and features though everyone was likely to start wondering how a human could transform into something as large as this. With a loud shrill cry a giant bird rose up from behind a large outcropping of rocks “Caw caw here comes Tammy!” she cheers as she would stretch out her large wingspan, creating a small gust of wind at her wing beat. “This form is new, How interesting!” Tammy said with a cheer as she blows away the thick smoke created by the gunfire and explosives.

“Well could you guys stop trying to shoot at us!” She cawed loudly as she would swoop down as another barrage of bullets and some cannon blasts “Oh no you aren’t about to start shooting at us again.” She said as she would cackle as she beats her strong wings creating a gale like wind burst causing the cannon fire to fall down back upon their barrels and the bullets flying off towards another direction. “I hope I don’t come to regret doing this!” She calls out as a white glow would come from her wings as a bright runic symbol would carve itself into the ground of the ruins around them. No one other than tammy knew What this rune did but she should really warn everyone but that would give away the surprise of the attack.

(342 wc
    MP: 92%
    Post 17/40

Cast Tricksters Whirlwind
    Cast Tricksters Ice Trap ( Im going to need rolls for chance to freeze)

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 30th November 2015, 11:35 pm

Job Description
    Spoiler:

Team Four Star Job #1:
    Let's Go!

D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!!

Bullets flew through the air as Anastasia took cover behind a building.  Her heartrate began to accelerate as she kept her cover.  What could she do right now?  Nao is getting in there to fry people, Tammy is flying around as a crow just causing massive chaos, and Daiki is...  Anastasia looked around for a moment, finding a bit of rubble on the ground.  She bent over to pick up the piece of rubble and tossed it out towards the open, only to see it turn to powder.  The accuracy of these guys are astounding.  Something clicked in her head though!

~Sasha, go bring it.  We need it right now!  Please!~ she stated telepathically to her animal companion before a grumble could be heard in her mind.  She smiled in response and nodded her head.  Taking a deep breath, Anastasia began to sing a song.  

Song of the Sky

As the song developed, a large collection of energy amassed into a ball above her head.  Before the end of the song, she came out of hiding and quickly spotted 3 of the soldiers only for them to get hit with the blast and blink for a moment.  While it paused their attacks, Anastasia whimpered a bit and went back to hiding.  That spell didn't do squat to them.  Crap crap crap!  After a moment, she saw Sasha return with a giant canon strapped to his back and a big foxy grin came across her face.  Oh yes, it was ready.

Taking the weapon firmly in hand, Anastasia began to flip a few switches, causing the weapon to spool up, making a strange humming sound emanating from the weapon.  A bright blue hue and glow came from bits and pieces of the large canon.  "Oh yeah!  It's time to drop the bass, Sasha!" she said trying to speak over the loud hum of the weapon.  A grumble and the look of 'you're an idiot' came from the creature before it took off out of the battle.  

The weapon was ready.  She turned out of cover and took a shot to her left hip, causing her to lose her positioning.  Pain instantly hit Anastasia before she looked down the iron-sights of the weapon, not needing to adjust for gravity thankfully, and pulled the trigger.  A loud BWAAAAAAAH as the weapon fired, firing a large, invisible beam of pure sound at the guy, launching into him and pushing him into a building to knock him out.  Giggling, Anastasia went back under cover.  It was at this moment that she realized the she just got shot and started to cry out in agony.  The excitement of finally shooting the weapon hid her agony.  The price people pay for awesomeness!

OOC Notes:  
    18/40 Posts
    WC:  455

HP:  85%
    MP:  95%
    Equipped:  Bass Cannon
    Slowed Down due to shot hip
    Slowed Down due to carrying a heavy weapon.

Enemies:
    1 Normal
    1 Normal
    1 Normal

Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 1st December 2015, 4:09 pm

Some of the pain was starting to make him lose a little focus. Having a bullet go clean through your arm was making it a lot more difficult to really get his head in the game and actually start hitting people with his magic. How can one focus on that, when you’re starting to bleed a little from the hole that goes clean through. He was actually a little surprised they didn’t blow his arm off at all or anything like that, because that would have actually been a real problem for the Novice Mage.

He would hear a loud hum from the distance, as he turned to see Ana carrying a large weapon of some sort, before seeing a large sound wave fire from it, hitting into one of the men and knocking him clean out of the park. He didn’t really know how to feel when it came to these kinds of weapons, the kinds of weapons normal people couldn’t really see. His eyes were pretty amazing and could detect anomalies in the light. This was interesting to see the power of Ana’s moves were so powerful, that they could physically push someone and knock them into a protected and especially important historical building like… that one… Oh dear.

Nao would watch as more men would begin to gather their grenades and prepare to throw them, as he realised that he would soon have to either fend them off or get into cover. But he figured that if it already worked once, then blowing up the grenades once more would be the best bet. They didn’t have hp like the enemies, right? This would just be easy.

Nao would set the grenades to explode as they began to chuck then, causing a chain detonation and taking out two more of those enemies. He would then hide, just to avoid being attacked again, while he waited to see what everyone else would do. This was, of course, a turn based RPG after all… right?

HP: 75%
    WC: 335

Enemies Remaining:
    1 Normal

Profile Magic Bank
    Jessi
    Jessi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jessi 2nd December 2015, 3:25 pm

Tammy had a bit of a laugh as the last remaining person decided that it was going to be a super smart idea to step out of his hiding spot to toss out a grenade, obviously not the best idea as they just happened to step on the trap she had just set down and had frozen mid toss, “Well…..that was a dumb idea I think!” Tammy said with a loud caw like laugh as the ice would suddenly start to crack as the grenade explodes causing the frozen person within to shatter as well. “Well I’m sure to be reprimanded for this, maybe if I Don’t tell them what happened.” Tammy would say to herself as she would shrink in size and bit and lands next to Ana and her large sound blasting contraption.

“So now that that is settled with what say we go inside and find whatever it is we are here for” Tammy said as she spotted the wounds in her partners body and then looked over to see where Nao and the other girl had gotten off to. “We seem to be missing someone any idea where she might have gotten off to?” Tammy asked as she would look to Ana “So…wait how to do you use that big thing? Does it take a lot of time to recharge, does it run off Mana? How exactly does it work?” Tammy said as she ogles Ana’s sound cannon.

After a few minutes of Tammy getting bored she decided to go down into the ruins, as she had shrunk down a bit she was easily able to fit inside, it was strangely well lit and she had no trouble seeing in front of her, but what she found down in the ruins she probably didn’t want to see more of so she backed up hoping they had not yet seen her enter the ruins

(wc 317
    MP: 95%
    Post 20/40 (half way there)
    Tricksters Ice Trap triggered)
    Enemies Remaining:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd December 2015, 3:25 pm

The member 'Tammy Keena' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter [Group Job] WeakMonster
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 3rd December 2015, 3:47 pm

The adrenaline of blasting someone into a wall with pure sound rushed through Anastasia.  A fist balled up tightly in victory was made along with an approving nod.  Afterward, the pain in her hip reared it's ugly head, causing the songstress to reel back slightly.  Sweat began to pour from Anastasia's face, forcing her to close one eye.  ~Sasha, I need you right now.~ Anastasia said to her head before the large orange beast comes screeching by her side.  At this point, the large Roc and Nao have already cleared the field of hostiles.

Ana turned to look towards Tammy with a smile.  "There's a lot of buttons, slides, and other doo-hickies.  I'll probably explain it to you when we get the time, Tammy," she said with a little chuckle.  

~Your friends seemed to have taken care of all of the enemies out here.  Put that beast upon me and let's go.~ Sasha stated to Ana within her mind. ~We're going to have to get that wound looked at afterward.  Get on.~  Anastasia nodded and placed the large weapon upon the beast.  It's legs strain as the weapon is placed upon it's hind quarters, leaving enough room for Anastasia to get on.  Upon mounting the creature, they trotted off to see Nao hiding.  Wind blew through her hair as she simply smiled to Nao upon passing.  This should give him the signal that everything was clear.

The two charged in to the cavern, following behind Tammy.  Their magic were terrifying; Nao's eye beam completely vaporizing his opponents and Tammy's ice trap activating, completely obliterating hers.  Tammy was quick; too quick.  Sasha couldn't keep up with the speed of the Constellar magic user.  Ana groaned, grabbing at her hip.  Blood poured out freely as the two entered the cavernous ruin entrance.  Seeing Tammy close in on the enemies caused Ana to reach over and slowly heft the weapon on her shoulders.  "Sasha, stop," she said simply to get a bead on the enemy.  The enemy was simply moving too fast and Tammy was danger close.  Sucking air between her teeth, Anastasia lowered the large canon and moved her finger from the trigger.  

Jumping off of the creature, she turned her head to look at it.  "Go pick up Nao, we're going to need his help with these lunatics," she simply stated only for the creature to run back out of the ruins, remembering where Nao was and stopped directly in front of him.  Sasha turned it's back to the creature, as if telling Nao to get on.  He wasn't capable of communicating with him, so body language was the best he had.

In the cavern, Anastasia slowly limped towards Tammy and the bad guys.  "I really hope she slows down and bring them back here," she grumbled before flipping on a few switches, causing a bright light to emanate from the weapon.  A loud spooling noise could be heard from the canon.  "Might as well obliterate them before their big boss comes around, right?" she stated to herself with a little grin before taking a knee, letting the weapon charge up.

WC:  520

HP:  85%
    MP:  95%
    Equipped:  Bass Canon
    Weapon Skill:  Charging [1/3 Posts]

Wave your banner!  
    Kamsa
    Kamsa

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corruption of the Ancients
    Guild : Guildless Green
    Experience : 1650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Ruler
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kamsa 5th December 2015, 3:00 pm

"This is fascinating Vendrick! According to these inscriptions, some parts of these ruins pre-date the Magic Council by several hundred years. I suppose it turns out that professor was right after all, the original Ten Wizard Saints simply co-opted the structure for its defenses and labyrinthine nature. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if the area around the treasure hoard is much more recent. They probably created that on the spot."

Ashe beckoned her Ghost Half closer, focusing its light on a specific section of the wall.

"Oh! These are tombs! And for heros to boot. Well, that would make sense. They wouldn't want graverobbers defiling the graves,  not to mention stealing all the precious weapons and armor they were buried with, so they built up a nice necropolis with all sorts of traps. It's a shame none of their spirits are still around. They would have been nice to talk to."

Most of those buried here likely died peacefully, or were at least content with their passing. Even if they had not, much time has gone by. It is unlikely they would have hung on for so long in such a quiet place.

Ashe mumbled her assent and continued reading the inscriptions, quickly finding something else that piqued her interest.

"I see I see...from the looks of things, it appears that this," she pointed to a huge stone slab framed by intricate carvings. "Is a door. Oh, and here's the plate switch for it. I wonder if it still works after all this time?"

You may as well try. There's little danger to us if the roof caves in.

"You have a point, though that will make it rather hard to study all the inscriptions. Well, here goes."

Pressing first lightly, then with greater force as it refused to budge, the hand-plate sunk slowly into the wall. Dust trickled down from the ceiling and door-frame as the slab began to creep upward, however after about an inches worth of movement something snapped from above and dropped it back the the floor. With the mechanism no longer holding it in place the huge slab tipped over and slammed into newly opened corridor, shattering it to pieces. Along with a few young men.

"B-by the g-gods, I'm s-so s-s-sorry! I d-didn't m-m-mean to!"

Ashe stammered out a hasty apology as she rushed over to the crushed bodies. She quickly checked to see if any were still alive, but narrowed her eyes and decided not to bother once she saw the emblem on their gear.

"Goldenshine's gang, why am I not surprised. I officially take back my apology. Go on, get out of here you lackwits! Nobody wants you around!" She shouted the last towards a pair of spirits rising out of the corpses with confused looks on their faces. "You got what you deserved, now beat it or I'll kick your arses myself!"

Though still obviously dazed and confused by their sudden death, the spirits got the message and floated up out of the ruins.

"Good for nothing treasure hunters." Ashe mumbled to herself. "They better pass on soon. They'll regret it if I have to drive them out of some farmer's pantry."

Hopefully they will move on once they realize how they died. However, knowing Goldenshine and his group they will probably cause a bit of trouble before they do.

"Wonderful, just what I- w-w-wait! Who, er, w-what are you?" Ashe spun and drew her blade as she took notice of the large...bird staring at her? She couldn't quite make it out with the daylight coming in behind it. Whatever it was, it was probably very confused as to why she was threatening to beat up thin air.

"If you're with that Goldenshine, you better clear out! I've had enough of you ransacking and abusing perfectly good ruins, and you'll get the same as that bunch if you test me!"

The Hunter [Group Job] XmFlE0U

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 4:15 pm